Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E34: Dangerous Engagements

• Start Topic

Lizzy stuns Daniel with shocking results; Glorietta's engagement party blows up when her mom faces off with her felon fiancé; Shane's surprise leads Lacey to a major meltdown; Cheryl questions Josh; Amber and Vince reach a crossroads.

Airs October 25, 2019.

OK, everyone, my ticket is bought and I'm counting down the hours (when I really should be focused on work) until I take my seat again on the crazy train known as Love After Lockup! 

Snacks? Check.

Alcohol? Check.

Bleach for my eyes and brain? Check.

Throat lozenges to calm my vocal chords from yelling at the TV? Check.

II still have time in the day to pick up any other items I feel are necessary to get me through this hell that I am 100% here for. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

I am getting ready for tonight by watching the old episodes on WE while I eat dinner. (The show comes on at 7 pm my time.) 

Earlier this week I was working from home and I needed some noise in the background, so I put on one of the first episodes. It was the one where Cheryl told us Josh had given her a baggie full of semen. Good times. I’d forgotten about that! Josh was leading her on about how quickly he wanted kids and marriage. He is pulling back now, but he is to blame for the fact that Cheryl already has a wedding gown.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

My brother and his wife were here earlier, they’ve never watched the show. After 20 minutes of a rerun, my brother is hooked. LOL!!

I watch the repeat at 11 since Dateline is on at 9 and they have new cases. I’ll catch y’all later!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Had an absolutely lousy day at work, and a diagnosis of bronchitis from the urgent care doctor this evening. So now I'm on bed rest and need these dumpster Fires for me to see that my life is not as pathetic as it seems, LOL!

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, MISTIE said:

Had an absolutely lousy day at work, and a diagnosis of bronchitis from the urgent care doctor this evening. So now I'm on bed rest and need these dumpster Fires for me to see that my life is not as pathetic as it seems, LOL!

This is the perfect medicine!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I’m guessing neither Glorieta nor her mother realize that Islam is one of the three Abrahamic religions.  I get not wanting to be touched, and I certainly get not wanting your child to marry a felon. I just wish she’d let Alex say something.  And that’s despite the fact that I think Alex is a scumbag.

Lizzy wants kids now????? How stupid is she??? She is still in school!!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

The conversation between Alex and Glorietta's mom seemed staged.  It went from, "Can I speak to you?" to "You are not going to convert me." As future in-laws, surely they have  other things to discuss that doesn't include religion.  I was under the impression that Alex was leading Glorietta on, but now that he has brought his family into it, I don't know what to think..

• Love 5

Unless I missed it, Alex did not try to convert Tammy.  He just asked to speak to her. So if rushing into getting married makes him nervous, can't help but wonder why he proposed.  This whole thing doesn't make sense.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 12

I miss Andrea and Lamondre.  

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Omg I would go insane with Cheryl constantly nagging and asking do you really want me. She’s constantly needing reassurance. 

She is so unsure, but she continues to have sex with him, drive him all around and leave her children with her parents.  She is the worst of the lot.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

There is something wrong with you if you still want to get married to somebody who just slapped you across the face.

Get help, Shane.  That’s not the last time she’s going to pull that kind of crap.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 21

Glorietta and her mom are all about the drama. I can't believe anything they say is "real". Don't know what alexs  game is

The last thing Daniel and lizzy need is a baby. Hopefully they will be more careful in the future.  Neither of them have a job, right?

Cheryl just seems crazier each episode and lives such a dismal life, ugh is she ever in a good mood or happy? Ever? I know Josh is an asshole but jeez. To think I felt sorry for her 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, not you again said:

And the way she pronounces John as Sean gets on my very last nerve.

Their names are so similar, it makes me wonder if she hasn't called one's name when she was with the other 

sorry....I'll be passing out the brain bleach over here 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

For real though, why does Cheryl look like one of the worms from Men In Black? She has bones for legs and a distended belly. She looks like one of the Ethiopian kids my parents sponsored back in 1983. I’m not kidding. Her legs are straight up BONES. And it disturbs me cuz the camera ADDS weight. Feel like I’m watching an episode of Ally McBeal from 1997 wondering which actress has what kind of eating disorder 🤭

Glorietta’s mom is a FOOL. Child of God? Which god? The Christian one? Acting like THAT? She reminds me of my college roommate’s junkie friend that would show up and then wig out with “Don't touch me!”, if anyone accidentally happened to brush up next to her. 

I cant with this season. Losing interest. 

7D32E2BC-5D46-49CE-ABAF-415AAF300BEF.jpeg

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Mama Glorietta is NUTS.  He was lightly grazing your arm, not grabbing your ass.  Settle down.  And he said he made a phone call, how does that mean he's trying to convert you?  

And Lizzy, you're like 10, little early to talk about the void of not having children.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22

This is what Lizzie wants us all to believe: when Daniel was in prison, she was too busy and too broke to go visit him. But now that he’s out of prison, she suddenly and magically has extra time and extra money to take care of a child. So ridiculous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21