Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: King Of My Heart

• Start Topic

Zied got so much big gut while eating, drinking, hookahing on Rebecca's dime...

He and Cesare are self professed "actors" with Zeid a stunt man....

The only stunts Zied is performing is stunt eating.....he doesn't seem to be athletic or graceful on his feet...

Cesare knows his unrequited love and belief in "Maria" may earn him another season on 90 Days.

He is trying to wrestle The Most Pathetic crown from Darcey....

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

OK, except people on this show come to America before they're married & apply for K-1 all/most of the time (thinking Chantel/Pedro, Danielle/Mohammed, Colt/Larissa).  Sure, it's to see if they are compatible enough to marry, but with Akinyi, I think Ben is already committed, whether compatible or not.  She's bought (albeit on the installment plan from hell) and paid for. 

Please keep in mind that Chantel, Danielle and Colt had to first travel overseas to meet their intended before marrying in the U.S.  It is one of the requirements for a K-1 visa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently not a single cow to help keep the bull population going. Maybe Benny Boy wants to get in the bull semen business? 

I believe I can speak for all of Canada safely here (because hopefully most of them are at the polls since it's Federal Election day) when I say: We don't want her. 

Maybe if she will live in a more remote community or smaller city - not the usual Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Or to the dungeon where Darcey can be his dominatrix.  She already owns the PVC.

the key is for her to use it to go up his dungeon stairs.. open it and he'll lock her in the attic.. goodby Darcey ..ghosted her

key.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She pretended to be asleep.  I did it all the time married to my first hubby, lol!!!!  Look, if you want to do it, you FIND THE TIME!  And STAY AWAKE!!!

He could have slipped her something in her drink to ensure it.

13 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

Wow. Avery just said "I don't want to see my siblings grow up..." That pretty much says it all.

Pretty sure she said she did want to see them grow up.

2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Because he has to apply for the K-1 visa.  His trip was so that he could meet her, and perhaps get engaged.  They're not legally married yet.

Even if it is considered a valid marriage, he'd have to apply for a visa. Not a k1. A spousal visa. If it's not considered valid, then a k1. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe if she [Avery] will live in a more remote community or smaller city - not the usual Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.

Don't they have it bad enough already? Plus the flooding risk from her crying all the time. I dunno.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I don't think I've fully processed the fact that Tom seems to have given Darcey a key to his mother's home. It would bring me such joy to see Darcey surprise Tom by flying over and parking herself in his Mother Tom's living room some random Wednesday.

On the other hand, now that we know he's been engaged twice...would Darcey have been more upset to get a recycled ring? Or is Tim really the only person on the planet dumb enough to do that? At least she can make the key into a necklace. Speaking of Teem, after seeing him go off on Jesse in the previews, I have to give Jeniffer petty points for naming Jesse the hottest of the 90 Day cast members. Savage!

Edited by nutella fitzgerald
it's not Tom's living room
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Don't they have it bad enough already? Plus the flooding risk from her crying all the time. I dunno.

There is a shortage of medical professionals in rural areas of the country. If Omar can pass his equivalency tests, he could get a nice dentist job in a smaller town an hour or two away from a bigger city. The cold weather and snow may be an issue, though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Zeid thinks he is a stud muffin(top)

He sure does.  I love the way he struts and swaggers around in those low-rise (probably women's)  jeggings.  🙄  He sure takes advantage of that spandex.  I guess a guy's self-esteem would go up after having his ugly mug memorialized on various office supplies and kitchen sundries. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I don't think I've fully processed the fact that Tom seems to have given Darcey a key to his mother's home. It would bring me such joy to see Darcey surprise Tom by flying over and parking herself in his Mother Tom's living room some random Wednesday.

On the other hand, now that we know he's been engaged twice...would Darcey have been more upset to get a recycled ring? Or is Tim really the only person on the planet dumb enough to do that? At least she can make the key into a necklace. Speaking of Teem, after seeing him go off on Jesse in the previews, I have to give Jeniffer petty points for naming Jesse the hottest of the 90 Day cast members. Savage!

I wonder if he originally gave the key to one ex-fiance and then to the other. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There is a shortage of medical professionals in rural areas of the country. If Omar can pass his equivalency tests, he could get a nice dentist job in a smaller town an hour or two away from a bigger city. The cold weather and snow may be an issue, though.

We already have to claim Laura of Laura and Aladin. I think we've done enough as a country for this show. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Can you imagine how big he will get if he moves to the States with the large portions, processed foods and sedentary lifestyle? After 3 years, he will be on an entirely different kind of reality show. 

giphy.gif

What is your eating habits?

Zied: so much , so much , much so much

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, shockermolar said:

I was curious about that too. I mean is he so dumb that he thinks that they are actually married married (or in Rebecca speak "technically" married) or does he view it as a spiritual marriage. Cause I really want to know what in his devout Christian soul, a belief that wouldn't even allow them to sleep in the same room in different beds because of the temptation, is suddenly like "I paid for that and ate some cake so let's hit the sheets!" I'm pretty sure that's not in the King James Version. Also, yeah. Too much temptation in those pj pants and tshirts. In the words of Zied, "so much sexy."

Well, different countries have different wedding rituals so he may have legitimately believed that qualified as a wedding/marriage.

And it was so smart of them. Bc he would be loathe to enter into second divorce as an aspiring pastor and Christian, right? So he will go to great lengths to do whatever is necessary to make this one work.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I wonder if he originally gave the key to one ex-fiance and then to the other. 

I don't think it was a key to anybody's house.

Was anyone able to make out the writing on the inside of the box lid?  

That box was perfectly sized to accommodate that skeleton key, which looked to be shiny and new.  

I think it was just a symbolic key to "his" (his mother's) house and Tom just didn't stipulate that. 

Plus it had to be shiny new or materalistic Darcy would never consider hanging it on a chain around her neck.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Darcey would have gotten excited with a robin's egg blue box holding a diamond and gold Tiffany skeleton key pendant(price tag over 11k USD) but nope....

Tom got his Non Committal Meaningless Gesture at Ye Olde Keye Shoppe at the local mall kiosk.

Darcey sniffed out immediately  that the box held a NON Engagement  trinket as soon as she saw the size and kind of box...

The key is to the bull dog run along his Mum's house...Darcey can crawl through the doggie door....and make herself at home....

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

No, that's definitely not the type of key we use in the UK.  Tom gave Darcey a purely decorative key which he knew she would think looked like the key to some romantic castle or stately home.

Insurance companies require doors to have specific types of locks or they won't pay out if the property's burgled.  Here's a little video which shows the types of door locks we have in the UK.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I guess I will not be joining the Jesse train, as I loathe him.

Darcy has her issues, big ones, but Jesse is just plain cruel.

He is also a big baby, has 3 too many foreheads is a big nothing imo.

He might be better if someone performed a lobotomy on him, cut on the bias of course.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I would like to know what Darcey has done to the producers of this show. It seems as though they use every opportunity to humiliate her and make her feel worse about herself.  Even if they are paying her a fortune, she should reconsider, because no amount of money is worth your self respect.  I sincerely hope this is her last appearance on the franchise, but who am I kidding?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Spike said:

What is your eating habits?

Zied: so much , so much , much so much

As I call it, "the ol' O-F"... Oral Fixation. Every minutes he's gotta be dragging on a cigarette, teating on the hookah, stuffing his piehole, or drinking. And I'm sure there are more OFs we're not being shown.

Darcey needs a J-O-B. I don't mean reality shows, or some House of Satan "clothing business" no one has ever heard of. She needs to go to a job with regular hours that would hopefully contribute something to the world and give her some perspective. I think she sits around 24/7 obsessing on her latest BF and fashion, makeup, and hair, and arguing with her twin. How BORING for her dates. She could go, e.g., to community college. 99% of men these days want a woman who can pull her weight financially, as most of us do. It's not like Darcey needs to be home raising little children.

One of my guilty pleasures with this show is watching the gold diggers (like Darcey, who I'm sure would have been JUST as interested in Tom if he were a bus driver or bank teller) finding out the TRUE status of their marks...in most cases broke and/or with some lame, part-time "gig." There have been a few exceptions such as the recycling sorter and the manager of a McDonald's.      

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I love cook my sister sooooo much

My 13 heard that and said he cooks his sister???

A fan of Hansel and Gretel.

1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

As I call it, "the ol' O-F." For Oral Fixation. Every minutes he's gotta be dragging on a cigarette, stuffing his pie hole, or teating on the hookah. And I'm sure there are more activities we're not shown.

Darcey needs a J-O-B. And I don't mean reality shows, or some House of Satan "clothing business" no one has ever heard of. She needs to go to a job with regular hours that would hopefully contribute something to the world. As it is, I think she sits around 24/7 obsessing on her latest BF; and fashion, makeup, and hair. How BORING for her dates. At the least, if she has little or no college background, she could go to community college. But it's probably a lost cause with this spoiled brat. 

She could be a hostess at a middle brow restaurant.  They are allowed to teeter on heels.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Even if it is considered a valid marriage, he'd have to apply for a visa. Not a k1. A spousal visa. If it's not considered valid, then a k1. 

Akinyi herself keeps referring to it as a “traditional” marriage.  She knows it’s not legally valid without paperwork.

Seriously though, how is he on the hook for these cookie jar lifetime payments?  He doesn’t need to even do the fiancé visa when he gets home if his relatives talk sense into him.  What will they do - ship Akinyi to him with balance owing?

I don’t know how he got one attractive wife (judging by the handsome child) much less a second one.  Yes, I think Akinyi is very pretty.  Ben is gross.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Spike said:

She could be a hostess at a middle brow restaurant.  They are allowed to teeter on heels.

Yeah, but then she would think every guy who came into the place that was at all courteous to her is in love with her and she'd turn on the "charm" and get herself fired.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Was anyone able to make out the writing on the inside of the box lid?  

That box was perfectly sized to accommodate that skeleton key, which looked to be shiny and new.  

I think it was just a symbolic key to "his" (his mother's) house and Tom just didn't stipulate that. 

Plus it had to be shiny new or materalistic Darcy would never consider hanging it on a chain around her neck.  

Oh, I agree it was a key to nowhere.  I was joking about it belonging to his exes.  But, getting a key owned by 2 prior exes would be even worse than Jenniffer getting a promise ring from Teem that belonged to his ex.

15 minutes ago, cinsays said:

AKA FMPs. Who's going to pay all those podiatry and orthopedic bills for messed-up feet, legs, back? Anyone notice she can barely walk? Maybe just take another drink or line and you don't notice. 

Why did they involve that little boy (maybe aged 9?) in his sister Avery's mess? That made me mad. But he's smarter than anyone we've seen so far in that family . I nominate him, Sister Tom, or Caesar's friend Jeremy to host the tell-alls. Softball Shaun has got to go!  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

Akinyi herself keeps referring to it as a “traditional” marriage.  She knows it’s not legally valid without paperwork.

Seriously though, how is he on the hook for these cookie jar lifetime payments?  He doesn’t need to even do the fiancé visa when he gets home if his relatives talk sense into him.  What will they do - ship Akinyi to him with balance owing?

I don’t know how he got one attractive wife (judging by the handsome child) much less a second one.  Yes, I think Akinyi is very pretty.  Ben is gross.

I also doubt Ben has any legal obligation to her, at this point,  Certainly not in the US.

Can you send a mail order bride COD? :)

My guess is Family Bikini will keep telling  Benjamin the bride price installment payments are "still not enough" for them to send Bikkini to the US, until he finally gives up.  For Ben's sake and Grayson's sake, I hope that comes to hundreds, not thousands or tens of thousands.

Ben's ex's face is blurred out in the photos they showed of her and Ben,  But, you can tell she is a kind of a large woman.  I'm not sure she and Ben could share a rowboat. :)  She doesn't seem way out of Ben's league.  Maybe she is AA ball and Ben is A.   

Bikini is one of the more makeup variable women I have seen.  If you are doing a 1-10 scale, most women probably vary no more than 2 or 3 spots between their perfect makeup look and their everyday, slumming it look.  Akini seems to range from about a 3 to maybe an 8.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Drogo said:

In case anyone missed the episode, here's a quick visual recap -

@Drogo, I heart you. And if you send me your PayPal account, I can quickly transfer about $2K to you because I know you love me, too. I’ll meet you in Cuba where we can continue our romance.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Darcey needs a J-O-B. I don't mean reality shows, or some House of Satan "clothing business" no one has ever heard of.

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Tom got his Non Committal Meaningless Gesture at Ye Olde Keye Shoppe at the local mall kiosk.

The resident four legged fur people here just came to check on me because I was laughing so hard.  DEAD.  

Loving the little English touches to the meaningless gesture, too...

• LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Drogo, I heart you. And if you send me your PayPal account, I can quickly transfer about $2K to you because I know you love me, too. I’ll meet you in Cuba where we can continue our romance.

I guess I shouldn't bring my brother Fidel?

• LOL 5

JUMP Rope Classic....
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

BENJAMIN stole the cookies from Akinyi's cookie jar

Who me?

Yes he

Couldn't be

Then who?

Any online guy with a thousand dollars can steal the cookies from Aykini's cookie jar

Who me?

Even you!

Couldn't be

Then who?

Who sold the cookies from Akinyi's cookie jar?

Papa and Fidel sold the cookies from Aykini's  cookie jar....

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

YES.  He was always mad at something and had zero patience.  But then again, Darcy is no prize either.  They argued about every little thing.

Yeah, I noticed that Tom and Darcey didn't really argue at all.  At the beginning of this season I was expecting the same pickering from Darcey, and there was none.  Jesse and Darcey were oil and water, but with some pretty hot sexual chemistry.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Darcey would have gotten excited with a robin's egg blue box holding a diamond and gold Tiffany skeleton key pendant(price tag over 11k USD) but nope....

Darcey sniffed out immediately  that the box held a NON Engagement  trinket as soon as she saw the size and kind of box...

The key is to the bull dog run along his Mum's house...Darcey can crawl through the doggie door....and make herself at home....

LMAO  Stop, Stop, you all are killing me.  I have read every single page and have been in hysterics.  You people are the snarkiest people that ever snarked AND I love every bit of it.  LOL Keep up the good work!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Why the f#ck is Avery still dressed Middle East style when she's in the US?  I absolutely love that Jesse is coming back, I've had to be content with the few nuggets of wisdom he imparts on his yt channel. 😂

Maybe she thought she would look more serious to the lawyer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did anyone catch that sparkly fake diamond Darcey was wearing?  Was that the same one she got from Jesse?

I don't think the "appreciation ring" from Jesse was a diamond, but this is the ring Darcey was wearing last year calling it a gift from Tom and acting like they were engaged. Jesse immediately called BS on the engagement story. Then, before Darcey went to meet Tom in London, she was showing people the ring he had sent her and it was the same one in the photo:  

image.png

8 hours ago, shockermolar said:

But it was a metaphor. I know this because he stage whispered to Fidel to ask if he should be using a metaphor.  And I also thought he said bowl not bull.  In any case he said something like "if a bowl was worth 1000 shillings I would have 60 bowls." Sorry, bulls. And I feel like a bull would be worth a lot more than 1000 shillings, that's not even $10US. Which is probably why bowl makes sense to me more than bull. Look, I live in Texas. I have a vague concept of what a bull costs and $10 is nowhere near going rate. So I guess I can see why they'd be offended. :)

Yes, I thought he was using an example to say that he had $ 600 USD in a way that would make sense to Father Akinyi. If FA thought Ben had 60 BULLS worth of money he would have been delighted. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, eyebleach said:

Can we talk about Pillow Talk for this episode?  Andrei in dinosaur PJs is giving me life.

Wish there was a pillow talk thread because it is WAY more entertaining than the regular show. I don’t remember much about Andrei’s season except that he seemed like a jerk then, but he is utterly charming on Pillow Talk. “What is a Chef Boydee??”

• LOL 1
  • Love 3