Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E25: Getting Lei’d

druzy
  • Start Topic

Gracie reveals some deep feelings about Jeremy to Leah while on vacation in Hawaii. Briana celebrates Stella’s second birthday, but leaves someone off the guest list. Jade worries her mom is slipping back into old habits.

Airs October 22, 2019

• Love 2

Kail has to be fuming that her Hawaii trip couldn't be shown and that her entire segment revolved around her asking forced questions of her kids to get the highlights of the trip out there. Yes, we all know Chris showed up. Great. 

Meanwhile Leah is still getting harangued by her girls about Jeremy. And loving every minute of it. It was nice that she made time to talk about it with Gracie. I do think the girl is jealous that there's a potential for Addie to get her way. And I totally relate to the "my dad v your dad" fights. Whew. 

It does suck that Stella doesn't have her dad around. But it also sucks that she's getting a attached to a dude who won't be around in a few months. 

Jade's life is a dumpster fire. I get that it's hard to put up boundaries with family, but what made her think that leaving her baby in a weekly hotel with her unreliable mother was a good idea? Just handing out money and not making sure the phone is on? Nope. 

Also, homegirl needs to stay in cosmetology school until she learns to blend her eye shadow. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

Don’t care about Chelsea.  I don’t know who is buying any of the Teen Mom stuff.  She owns lots of concert tees and probably can’t name one song just like the Potomac Housewife Candice was asked to name one Bon Jovi song since she was wearing the shirt and she couldn’t.

I don’t know why the coven hasn’t relocated to a bigger house yet.  Briana is like 5 residences behind everyone else.

So Kail just took Isaac?!   Joe should’ve had her arrested or her rights curtailed or both.

I can’t believe MTV is doing another spinoff.  I feel guilty watching this one because I think it’s time for this franchise to end.  I don’t want to see another group get hooked on MTV paychecks.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, For Cereals said:

Don’t care about Chelsea.  I don’t know who is buying any of the Teen Mom stuff.  She owns lots of concert tees and probably can’t name one song just like the Potomac Housewife Candice was asked to name one Bon Jovi song since she was wearing the shirt and she couldn’t.

I don’t know why the coven hasn’t relocated to a bigger house yet.  Briana is like 5 residences behind everyone else.

So Kail just took Isaac?!   Joe should’ve had her arrested or her rights curtailed or both.

I can’t believe MTV is doing another spinoff.  I feel guilty watching this one because I think it’s time for this franchise to end.  I don’t want to see another group get hooked on MTV paychecks.

Briana has moved the coven into a newly built, paid in cash, townhouse.  She has posted a few pics of the inside but I’m not really interested in her.  

Jo should have had her “harrested, toDAY.”  David speak. Sorry. I had to. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

With Chelsea, like everyone else, I have no clue who is buying this merchandise. Actually I do, it's all the Teen Mom 2 psychophant fans who will eat up anything you give them.

Chelsea dear as much as you revel in being a "Mom" there is nothing wrong with daycare as an option for your children even as a weekly activity to give them something to do and socialize with other children that aren't in your immediate friendship circle. The way her and Cole were talking about daycare, you would think they were sending the kids to military school. 

Jade, what can I say, this girl is in dire need of some good people around her. She really has no one dependable that she can count on. Unfortunate because she seems like the type with a little positive support she can really do things with her life. 

Kail, nothing to see here!!!!

Leah, she needs to get those girls in check really quick. They are not your young " girlfriends" and need to learn about "grown folks business". She also needs to nip that growing sibling rivalry in the bud soon. Addie is very strongwilled, I can easily see her knocking Gracie across the room in the near future. 

Brianna, she at the end of the day can be her own worse enemy.  This "relationship" with John is just painful to watch. So is him getting grilled by everyone including the newly introduced aunt. Very telling, last week John was all about the timeline of "within a year" in terms of moving but when asked by auntie his response was "we will see".

At the end of the day this is Brianna's fault. It's completely irresponsible for a single mom of two kids, daughters especially, to get involved in a long distance relationship. 

I have to give credit to Roxanne, she was spot on in her analysis of the way Brianna wrongfully handled the Devoin invitation regarding Stella's birthday party. While Nova was making her explanation about not inviting Devoin because John was there and that they take turns Brianna should of let her know that there wouldn't be an issue with both men being there and that Nova didn't have to chose. That just because John is around doesn't mean that her dad can't come and celebrate for Stella. 

I also think Roxanne was trying to point out that outside of her current issue with Devoin, he has always shown an interest in Stella, and quite honestly the reality is that John isn't around and won't be in the future. Luis Stella's actual father is worthless, so out of the three men Devoin is the most consistent in Nova and Stella's lives and Brianna should of got over, or put aside her anger at him to invite him to the party, or at least explain to Nova that there didn't need to be a choice made.

• Love 18

I'm totally out of the demographic market for something that Chelsea would design/sell and I'm sure it's unoriginal, overpriced stuff.  That being said, it's refreshing and interesting to see the contrast between what Chelsea is doing with her life and, say, Jade/Jenelle/Amber, etc. 

Is there real evidence that Brianna's relationship with John fizzles out, or are we all just very accurately assuming?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Is there real evidence that Brianna's relationship with John fizzles out, or are we all just very accurately assuming?

This was on The Ashley Reality Roundup in August.

"The Teen Mom 2 star— who has been with John for over a year— has deleted all of the photos of John from her Instagram and has unfollowed him. John is no longer following Briana and her mug is nowhere to be found on his Instagram account either."

She followed up with an update in September:

https://screenrant.com/teen-mom-briana-split-john-rodriguez-explained/

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, JBC344 said:

With Chelsea, like everyone else, I have no clue who is buying this merchandise. Actually I do, it's all the Teen Mom 2 psychophant fans who will eat up anything you give them.

Chelsea dear as much as you revel in being a "Mom" there is nothing wrong with daycare as an option for your children even as a weekly activity to give them something to do and socialize with other children that aren't in your immediate friendship circle. The way her and Cole were talking about daycare, you would think they were sending the kids to military school. 

Jade, what can I say, this girl is in dire need of some good people around her. She really has no one dependable that she can count on. Unfortunate because she seems like the type with a little positive support she can really do things with her life. 

Kail, nothing to see here!!!!

Leah, she needs to get those girls in check really quick. They are not your young " girlfriends" and need to learn about "grown folks business". She also needs to nip that growing sibling rivalry in the bud soon. Addie is very strongwilled, I can easily see her knocking Gracie across the room in the near future. 

Brianna, she at the end of the day can be her own worse enemy.  This "relationship" with John is just painful to watch. So is him getting grilled by everyone including the newly introduced aunt. Very telling, last week John was all about the timeline of "within a year" in terms of moving but when asked by auntie his response was "we will see".

At the end of the day this is Brianna's fault. It's completely irresponsible for a single mom of two kids, daughters especially, to get involved in a long distance relationship. 

I have to give credit to Roxanne, she was spot on in her analysis of the way Brianna wrongfully handled the Devoin invitation regarding Stella's birthday party. While Nova was making her explanation about not inviting Devoin because John was there and that they take turns Brianna should of let her know that there wouldn't be an issue with both men being there and that Nova didn't have to chose. That just because John is around doesn't mean that her dad can't come and celebrate for Stella. 

I also think Roxanne was trying to point out that outside of her current issue with Devoin, he has always shown an interest in Stella, and quite honestly the reality is that John isn't around and won't be in the future. Luis Stella's actual father is worthless, so out of the three men Devoin is the most consistent in Nova and Stella's lives and Brianna should of got over, or put aside her anger at him to invite him to the party, or at least explain to Nova that there didn't need to be a choice made.

Roxanne has come a long, long way since we first met her and I'm glad she had a word with Brianna about not having Devon at the party. If she thought it would be okay she totally would have asked to have him there. Plus, he and Stella have an adorable relationship. Remember the photo shoot? Brianna still has some growing up to do.

I like Chelsea, but it was late when I got home so I had to ff through her stuff. Do not care about whatever it is she's trying to sell since I'm definitely not buying any of it.

I feel really bad for Jade. Like you said, if she didn't have such a terrible family and baby daddy, she could go somewhere in life. I hope she doesn't give up and I'm glad she got to be on this show and earn a bit more because she will likely use it wisely. But that opinion will immediately reverse if she goes back to Sean.

I, too, can see Addie knocking Grace across the room one day and then saucily looking back to say, "And by the way, my daddy is working and making boo-coup bucks that I won't have to share with any of ya'll." Leah is such a dim bulb. She should be keeping whatever is going on with her and Jeremy that does not immediately involve Addie under wraps until they figure it out. Though I don't see a future for them. And she definitely should have had a word with Grace about her rude comment.

Wonder what Jace and Barb are up to.

• Love 15
17 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“Chelsea, you have such a unique, edgy style that everybody is crazy about.”

Hmm.  I’ve always thought that I was a bit of a nerdy dork (and proudly so!), but I own a Rolling Stones t-shirt, a big, floppy hat, an ugly backpack, and some hair dye as well.  Who knew I was so edgy?!  Feel free to DM me for style tips.

LOL! I loved when Chelsea was like, "It's so hard to find a nice flannel that is affordable." Really? My recent receipts from Target and Old Navy say otherwise. 

1 hour ago, politichick said:

Roxanne has come a long, long way since we first met her and I'm glad she had a word with Brianna about not having Devon at the party. If she thought it would be okay she totally would have asked to have him there. Plus, he and Stella have an adorable relationship. Remember the photo shoot? Brianna still has some growing up to do.

She (Roxanne) really has. In the old days, it was "us against the world!" They were totally a She-woman man-hating club. Roxanne would always take the girls' sides and talk mad shit about their men/exes. Now here she is being reasonable and pointing out her daughter's mistake. Is the world spinning backwards on its axis???

• LOL 9
  • Love 11

Is it me or is anyone else bored with all these vacation shows? Poor Kail...no filming in Hawaii must have really pissed her off. I think there is such a lack of storylines now the only way they can get a season out of these girls to send them off on "adventures".

And really....Chelsea and Cole are the most boring couple ever. So now Chelsea is edgy? Really? A rock group t-shirt paired with a flannel and vegan leather jacket is edgy? I think I saw that look about 8 years ago in the East Village of NYC. I understand Cole and Chelsea not wanting to put their kids in full time daycare but a couple of days a week at least for Watson would probably be good for him...socializing with others his age, learning things, learning to share...all positive things. Didn't Aubree go to daycare? I understand with the baby that they would hold off for a while but Watson might actually like it a couple of days a week. Cole said he would stay at home and watch the kids rather than leave them in daycare...please...just shut up Cole...stop trying to be the most perfect husband in the world.

Leah is an ineffective and weak parent. Her girls run rough shod all over her and she doesn't present as the adult in charge. Addie is bratty...she has already realized the way to torment her sisters is by saying nasty things about their Dad. This should not happen...ever. Addie should be disciplined and Gracie should also. This kind of one ups manship between these girls is ugly and could escalate as they grow older. Leah...girl...you either have a real relationship with Jeremy or just co parent and nothing else. At this point Jeremy is just a comfortable hook up. This isn't good for you and terrible for your daughters. Draw the line and keep it clean...no blurred lines.

Jade...what a hot mess. If she would stop talking for five seconds and listen to someone, she might not have so much turmoil in her life...she needs some counseling but she would probably talk over a therapist. I feel badly for her daughter...makes me sad.

Brianna always looks so grungy and unkempt. I feel it reflects her depression and personal instability. Stella and Nova are adorable and seem happy...just move on from the deadbeat Dads and ambivalent boyfriend. 

• Love 8

It said a lot to me when Jade's mom didn't show up to watch the baby and she knew she was going to be late for class that she still went to class! I think she really wants to be a good mom she just has never had a good role model! I hope she sticks it out and actually makes something of her going to beauty school unlike Chelsea did.

I will say that Chelsea's kids always look cute! Watson is adorable and I think Layne is going to grow into her looks! I don't think her style is necessary edgy I think that they are a very hipster family!

Leah quit being so thirsty! The conversation with Gracie and Addie broke my heart about their fathers. Gracie kind of has a little mean girl in her and I hope someone puts her in her place and makes her realize that its not okay! I wish that Leah would have scolded her about that!

• Love 11

So Kail and Leah both go to Hawaii, but MTV can’t film with Kail because....why exactly?  Because it’s a legal matter?  I understand that Kail took Isaac to Hawaii during Jo’s week(s), but did Jo involve lawyers or go to court over it?  Regardless, how is MTV involved legally?  I don’t understand their liability.  

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

So Kail and Leah both go to Hawaii, but MTV can’t film with Kail because....why exactly?  Because it’s a legal matter?  I understand that Kail took Isaac to Hawaii during Jo’s week(s), but did Jo involve lawyers or go to court over it?  Regardless, how is MTV involved legally?  I don’t understand their liability.  

I’m assuming both parents have to agree for the kids to film. If Jo said No, then they couldn’t film. Just assuming though.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, LotusFlower said:

Yeah this confused me. Wouldn't they of been able to film up until Joe's scheduled day? Joe never had a problem with Isaac going to Hawaii he just wanted him back within his visitation holiday which was the 4th of July. 

Legally speaking Kail is only in violation of her agreement on the day of Joe's visitation, which we know she was. Maybe MTV just didn't want to get in the middle of a legal battle or piss Joe off because they knew Kail was planning on violating the agreement. 

• Love 5

Jade, finish school, take that baby and move FAR away. Her life is always going to be a toxic, dysfunctional mess unless she dumps the dead weight around her. 

I don't know why, but it grinds my gears the way Leah pronounces "Kail" as "Kell." She's created quite the mess with all this Jeremy nonsense. Her kids are sniping at each other and Addie's gonna be in for one hell of a letdown when the whole thing implodes.

With regards to Chelsea, I can't fault her for striking while the iron's hot. If someone wanted to pay me to hawk overpriced crap, I wouldn't say no either. Cole-eeee is buying into his own hype a bit too much these days. Your little darlings won't die from two days a week at daycare. Calm down with the superhero act. 

Lol, at Chris "surprising" the kids in Hawaii. Yeah, like the world's greatest grifter would pass up the chance at a Kail-funded vacation. 

I agreed with Roxanne that the adults should've taken it upon themselves to invite Devoin to the party. Nova was put in an awkward position when Briana asked her in front of Jon. 

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, Quilty said:

There's absolutely nothing "unique " about Chelsea's style. Ripped jeans and flannel 😴😴. I haven't seen any carhart hats yet though.

When that lady said "good plaids are hard to find," I was like, uh, since when? I saw the exact same red-and-black buffalo check shirt at Walmart last week. 

That whole scene gave me such Miranda Priestley vibes. Plaid and flannel for fall?

mp.gif

• LOL 15
  • Love 7

Obviously Brianna is happy she kept Stella , but I can’t believe the balls luis had to refuse to give Stella up for adoption and tell Brianna absolutely not , and then be a completely absentee dad . The bare minimum you can do as a parent is to show up at your kids birthday party , and he can’t even do that ? Makes no sense considering his refusal to give her up for adoption 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL! I loved when Chelsea was like, "It's so hard to find a nice flannel that is affordable." Really? My recent receipts from Target and Old Navy say otherwise.

Thank you!  Flannel is one of the easiest things to find at an affordable price, unless you’re going to specialty shops and paying for some BS name brand.  Heaven help the young women who waste their money on this crap.  

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, BucFan said:

Did I understand this correctly? Jade left her daughter with her mother overnight, but did not know the name or where the hotel the mother was staying in is?

That part didn't make sense to me either. Did she honestly have no clue even though she helps pay for it? Or was she just too lazy and too busy putting on that eye shadow to drive over and get her kid?

• Love 8
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, at Chris "surprising" the kids in Hawaii. Yeah, like the world's greatest grifter would pass up the chance at a Kail-funded vacation. 

That's probably why they couldn't film? FU Karl!

Yes, there is a spinoff and they're trashy AF! Please don't judge me for knowing this.

• Love 5

Of course Chris wasn't going to pass up a free trip to Hawaii.

Jade's mom is a piece of work. She probably spent the $250 that Jade gave her on crack instead of paying for her phone. And when Jade confronts her she changes the subject and avoids Jade. 

• Love 9

I don't get why MTV keeps giving these girls free vacations (Kail even admitted MTV pays for it).. it doesn't add anything to the show and they don't deserve to be rewarded anymore than they already are . These girls truly live the lives and none of them appreciate it. (especially Kail, who needs a vacation weekly.) She's away more than she's home.

• Love 10
On 10/22/2019 at 8:55 PM, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“Chelsea, you have such a unique, edgy style that everybody is crazy about.”

Hmm.  I’ve always thought that I was a bit of a nerdy dork (and proudly so!), but I own a Rolling Stones t-shirt, a big, floppy hat, an ugly backpack, and some hair dye as well.  Who knew I was so edgy?!  Feel free to DM me for style tips.

Sure, but do you wear them all at the same time?

On 10/22/2019 at 10:00 PM, ghoulina said:

Jade's life is a dumpster fire. I get that it's hard to put up boundaries with family, but what made her think that leaving her baby in a weekly hotel with her unreliable mother was a good idea? Just handing out money and not making sure the phone is on? Nope.

3 hours ago, BucFan said:

Did I understand this correctly? Jade left her daughter with her mother overnight, but did not know the name or where the hotel the mother was staying in is?

Guys. For real, I was SCREAMING during Jade's segments. Her crack addled mother had her baby, and CASH, was unreachable and didn't turn up to drop the baby off as expected? Meanwhile, Jade is putting on her makeup and calling her grandma? I'd be frantic with worry and calling hospitals. This is shaping up to be one of those horrible, tragic stories you read in the news, a toddler wandering off, getting hit by a car or lost in the woods or swallowing poison. Ye gods. And Jade, at most, seemed mildly irritated. I get more upset when my bus is late. I was pulling for Jade but she seems to have no idea of what normal expectations are.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

There's Walmart flannel and then there's Pendleton flannel. Not all flannel is the same quality and the prices reflect that. I believe that is what Chelsea and the store owner were referring to.

I don't know what Pendleton is. And I hate Wal-mart and refuse to shop there. But I've bought a half dozen flannels this fall from Target and Old Navy and they are really good quality, IMO. 

20 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Yeah this confused me. Wouldn't they of been able to film up until Joe's scheduled day? Joe never had a problem with Isaac going to Hawaii he just wanted him back within his visitation holiday which was the 4th of July. 

Legally speaking Kail is only in violation of her agreement on the day of Joe's visitation, which we know she was. Maybe MTV just didn't want to get in the middle of a legal battle or piss Joe off because they knew Kail was planning on violating the agreement. 

I thought in the preview Kail said something about Chris threatening to punch a camera if they filmed him. So I assume that between Chris and Jo, filming in Hawaii was damn near impossible and she gave up. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know what Pendleton is. And I hate Wal-mart and refuse to shop there. But I've bought a half dozen flannels this fall from Target and Old Navy and they are really good quality, IMO. 

I thought in the preview Kail said something about Chris threatening to punch a camera if they filmed him. So I assume that between Chris and Jo, filming in Hawaii was damn near impossible and she gave up. 

He threatened to spit on the crew.  Which he can be charged for assault for if he does. In Delaware it’s called Offensive touching. We have a new David.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He threatened to spit on the crew.  Which he can be charged for assault for if he does. In Delaware it’s called Offensive touching. We have a new David.  

Thanks for the clarification. He is just pure trash, isn't he? 

• Love 12
On 10/24/2019 at 12:47 PM, ghoulina said:

I bet this is the real reason they weren't filmed and not because of the Jo/Kail custody thing.  I'm 99% sure that was it but Kail is just spinning it to put the blame on Jo rather than Chris.  That sounds about right as far as how Kail's antics usually go, anyway.

I would totally let MTV film me for a free trip to Hawaii, but I guess that doesn't matter to Chris since Kail just picked up his tab anyway. Ugh. 

I think Kail is smarter than Jenelle in that when push comes to shove, Kail is always gonna take care of Kail. I don't think she's dumb enough to risk her easy paycheck from the show because of something Chris does with the production team (if it were to come to that).  I hope so, anyway.  Kail is extra thirsty over Chris, but I don't *think* she'd risk her spot on the show for him (or anyone).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This dude REALLY doesn't want the world to know he sleeps with Kail. I would be so embarrassed to swoon over a man that acts like that but she keep right on trudging through.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

This dude REALLY doesn't want the world to know he sleeps with Kail. I would be so embarrassed to swoon over a man that acts like that but she keep right on trudging through.

Remember when a fan shot that cell phone footage of them walking through the resort? Chris was at the front of the pack with Leah while Kail dragged way behind lugging the kids. He doesn't want to film with her or be seen with her. Kail is a special kind of desperate to put up with this.

• Love 13
On 10/23/2019 at 2:27 PM, kicksave said:

Leah is an ineffective and weak parent. Her girls run rough shod all over her and she doesn't present as the adult in charge. Addie is bratty...she has already realized the way to torment her sisters is by saying nasty things about their Dad. This should not happen...ever. Addie should be disciplined and Gracie should also. This kind of one ups manship between these girls is ugly and could escalate as they grow older. Leah...girl...you either have a real relationship with Jeremy or just co parent and nothing else. At this point Jeremy is just a comfortable hook up. This isn't good for you and terrible for your daughters. Draw the line and keep it clean...no blurred lines.

I agree. Both of the girls were out of line and should have been talked to. I know Addie is younger and maybe doesn't know what she's saying. But let's not forget she also told Gracie that her dad doesn't even like her. I know that's not true, but was Gracie telling her at least she got to see her dad more that much worse than Addie's comment? Leah needs to do better and quit worrying about Jeremy and whatever's going on there

• Love 13
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I agree. Both of the girls were out of line and should have been talked to. I know Addie is younger and maybe doesn't know what she's saying. But let's not forget she also told Gracie that her dad doesn't even like her. I know that's not true, but was Gracie telling her at least she got to see her dad more that much worse than Addie's comment? Leah needs to do better and quit worrying about Jeremy and whatever's going on there

I agree and 100% of this is on Leah. If she actually treated her children like CHILDREN rather than buddies she goes bar hopping with, then they wouldn't be insulting each other like a bunch of catty middle schoolers. Even Mama Dawn looked horrified during that lunch conversation. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Leah could some parenting coaching...when these girls hit the teen years she's going to be trampled on by them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/24/2019 at 10:47 AM, ghoulina said:

Pendleton is really nice and worth the price.  It's $150 or so a shirt full price, $40-50 at Back Country.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, smhjess said:

Pendleton is really nice and worth the price.  It's $150 or so a shirt full price, $40-50 at Back Country.  

And if you’re familiar with the Big Lebowski, Pendleton manufactures the cardigan The Dude wears throughout. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I watched this On Demand and fast forwarded through everything but Leah's scenes because I wanted to live vicariously through her Hawaii vacation. While "your dad's butt stinks" is clearly a generic insult any 6 year old would come up with, she got a couple digs in about Corey that I know had to have come from Leah. Something about how when he comes he acts like everything is going wrong. I can't remember the exact jab.

Gracie's comeback about Addie never seeing her dad was pretty cruel. I am guessing Leah didn't shut it down because that kind of sore spot could be useful when manipulating (or at least trying to manipulate) Jeremy in the future. Also, I bet Gracie didn't come up with that herself. Leah is the one who went on national television saying Jeremy didn't make enough effort to see Addie.

In short, nice parenting, Leah. And also- I believe you shouldn't lie to your kids, but you shouldn't have put yourself into that position in the first place by babbling about your dumpster fire love life in front of them.

Finally, Jeremy, quit stringing her along about the trip. He should have just been upfront and said he had to work and left it at that. No maybes. I mean, even if he did get a couple days off together, and flying out was feasible, I really doubt he would have decided to spend his days off on a 16 hour plane ride round trip, sleeping in a condo with Leah's mom and mom's friend, and his surly former stepdaughter, just to fuck Leah in the backseat of her rental car when he could do that at home anyways.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11