Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Weekend at Brandy's

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I do think she was also drunk/using prescription drugs but panic attacks do manifest a lot of those things in certain people.

My husband had panic attacks a few years ago. At no time did he speak incoherently writhe around, hyperventilate, amd moan like Brandy did. If she is having panic attacks she needs to leave off the alcohol while on anxiety meds.  She is trying to white wash the alcohol stupor that she was in by calling it a panic attack. Not buying it. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah they had provisions provided in Caribbean and Med either being delivered or sending the tender. That said he appeared to realize his mistake in the afternoon which isn’t an ideal time to get a bunch of seafood even if your going to the market much less trying to track it down on short notice.

Yep..just saw that while checking out Brandi...it was plenty early..

It is so remote..what they’ve shown us...it made me think they might be to far away to order. 
Scenery is gorgeous btw... great beaches..(if you’re not naked wasted...or sick from whatever..) 🤭

On that note..why wasn’t Brandi “blowin groceries”? She was beyond...

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

My husband had panic attacks a few years ago. At no time did he speak incoherently writhe around, hyperventilate, amd moan like Brandy did. If she is having panic attacks she needs to leave off the alcohol while on anxiety meds.  She is trying to white wash the alcohol stupor that she was in by calling it a panic attack. Not buying it. 

That’s because that’s how it manifests in him, that’s how he deals with anxiety. The lists of symptoms for people do in fact crazy differ, when I used to have them I hyperventilated and rambled because the shortness of breath I felt led me to overcompensate in my breathing which lead to hyperventilating and I rambled incoherently at times because my mind was racing and I talk when I am anxious, I know people who slur because their tongue goes numb. There are a ton of different symptoms that people can have because the symptoms are both physical and mental.

As I stated I think she was definitely drunk but as others noted in the thread last night some of her behavior read to me like a panic attack and her behavior was even more heightened because she was drunk, the two aren’t mutually exclusive. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Kevin should have though ahead IMO

True because if he needed it he would have it to be used. If he didn’t need it, he could have frozen it and made a bouillabaisse at a later time or for a different charter. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I said that. And as every week passes, I'm more and more convinced. He just seems to be LOOKING for reasons to find fault with her. It's ridiculous, at this point. 

If he has reasons to try to pick a fight with Kate, it would be because the producers planted ideas in his head to do so.

Unless he's a psycho or something and had some reason to come on the show and start something with her, why would he try to antagonize someone who's one of the "stars" of the show and is otherwise a stranger to him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

If this was a panic attack, it lasted like . . . 36, 48 hours?  I used to get them, so I have firsthand experience, and I looked it up to confirm--supposedly they never last more than about an hour, usually much less. I agree with those above who've said this was no panic attack.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

On that note..why wasn’t Brandi “blowin groceries”? She was beyond...

I hope she did throw up at some point.  Vomiting is the body's last defense against alcohol poisoning, which can be fatal.  Captain Lee was right, Brandi was in need of medical assistance.   

• Love 10

My daughter has epilepsy. She has never presented with these symptoms, hers are what was called Grand Mal, but according to The Epilepsy Society:

"People who are most likely to be accused of being drunk are those with complex focal seizures where their consciousness may be affected. They may appear confused, often wandering round without knowing where they are. This is called the 'post-ictal state' when their speech can be slurred and they cannot walk properly."

Edited by Rhetorica
People should check their spelling...
  • Useful 5

But she is not claiming to have Epilepsy. She said she has panic attacks. If this is correct it must have lasted from the moment she walked on the boat until they carted her off in the kyack from the beach the next day. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

But she is not claiming to have Epilepsy. She said she has panic attacks. If this is correct it must have lasted from the moment she walked on the boat until they carted her off in the kyack from the beach the next day. 

Not really we didn’t actually see a lot of her in between those two things. What I was referring to as looking like a panic attack was when she first arrived on the boat the rest of the time she was basically passed out/nearly catatonic. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

The rest of the guests reactions to Brandy tell us all we need to know, I think. People get callous like that after dealing with the same behavior over and over and over again. Initially they probably tried to help or tell her to calm down with drinking/whatever, but gave up after a while. Not sure why she was invited though. Maybe it’s like Vanderpump Rules where Kristin is the absolute worst traveler and pulls off similar stuff when they go anywhere, but is somewhat normal otherwise. She’s treated pretty much the same as Brandi was by the other cast mates, lol. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

One thing I thought was funny, Simone was just finishing up the table and it was all set when the guests started showing up in the morning (including utensils at the place settings so Simone and Kevin must have been arguing about serving utensils) but not one of the guests chose to sit at the table when they got up and were having their drinks/waking up they choose to sit at all of the other more  comfortable seating options around so suck it, Sandy. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

she was basically passed out/nearly catatonic. 

Yes! On the beach she was slumped over in her chair just staring in to nowhere, very catatonic like. 

The strange conversation she was having when she was laying on the salon couch was odd and the crew just sort of "uh huhing" her and walking out was funny/awkward.  The captain is in a position to get an answer from her friends as far as what is going on with Brandy, it is his domain and the safety and well being of his passengers is important.

Can you imagine what the plane ride over must have been like? 

Are we thinking some sort of abuse of prescription pills and booze? Her friends seemed to not be so alarmed by this behavior.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Brandy said she was having a panic attack. I do think she is downplaying the drinking (and possible prescription drugs) but some of her behavior when they first got on board did look like a panic attack.

Her panic attacks appear to be triggered by excessive drinking and maybe the consumption of something else.   The thing that was telling to me was that the other guests didn't appear to be concerned...as if she does this sort of thing regularly.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, scrb said:

Unless he's a psycho or something and had some reason to come on the show and start something with her, why would he try to antagonize someone who's one of the "stars" of the show and is otherwise a stranger to him?

For airtime/a storyline?

• Love 2

I guess every other person who has a problem with Kate has an agenda. The list of people who didn’t have a problem with Kate is about three people and the list of people who did is everyone else. 

Sometimes when everyone has a problem with you....it’s you.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Vipbrj said:

The rest of the guests reactions to Brandy tell us all we need to know, I think. People get callous like that after dealing with the same behavior over and over and over again. Initially they probably tried to help or tell her to calm down with drinking/whatever, but gave up after a while. Not sure why she was invited though. Maybe it’s like Vanderpump Rules where Kristin is the absolute worst traveler and pulls off similar stuff when they go anywhere, but is somewhat normal otherwise. She’s treated pretty much the same as Brandi was by the other cast mates, lol. 

Didn't you hear her yelling at the stews - SHE PAID FOR THE TRIP!!!!  SHE PAID FOR ALL OF IT!!!!

🤣🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I agree with the poster who said that Chef Kevin just seems to be in a huge rush all the time. Like, take a breath, dude. Breakfast was supposed to be at 10:30. I can see putting out pastries and fruit first, so that guests who were up early could have those with coffee, tea, mimosas, etc. But then he was firing bacon and sausage and bitching that the table wasn't set. I didn't see any guests demanding a full-on breakfast yet. You're causing the problem!

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Didn't you hear her yelling at the stews - SHE PAID FOR THE TRIP!!!!  SHE PAID FOR ALL OF IT!!!!

🤣🤣

That's my panic attack as well. Paying for a group of fuckle-chucks to party on a boat.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Many people use the term "panic attack" to describe all sorts of experiences involving anxiety and/or depression, or other things. 

The strangest moment for me, with Brandy, was near the very end, when she was sitting in the chair at the end of the table, on the beach, and they were trying to get her to drink water. For a moment, I found myself wondering if she had a neurological disorder such as MS, due to the way her head was moving and how she was responding. 

Now of course I don't think she has a severe neurological disorder.. but in that particular moment, her head and facial movements seemed particularly odd.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

🤣🤣

The funny thing about that is if she paid for it all, why is *she* not the primary? 😉

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, scrb said:

If he has reasons to try to pick a fight with Kate, it would be because the producers planted ideas in his head to do so.

It wouldn't be anything new in the world of reality TV, especially on Bravo. I've seen it before. She may be a "star", but that also means she has more staying power. New people that come on shows like this are often one-and-done - even if they're great at their jobs and low drama. Well, maybe, ESPECIALLY if they're great at their jobs and low drama. A lot of these newbies think the best way to secure their spot is to try to take down the "star". I'm not saying it's smart. But the world isn't lacking for fools. 

3 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I guess every other person who has a problem with Kate has an agenda. The list of people who didn’t have a problem with Kate is about three people and the list of people who did is everyone else. 

The only person this season who has had a problem with Kate is Kevin. Conversely, Kevin has had issues with both Simone AND Kate. Since it's only his first season, it would be unfair to compare Kate's prior seasons. But as far as this one goes, he's causing more problems than she is. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

The only person this season who has had a problem with Kate is Kevin. Conversely, Kevin has had issues with both Simone AND Kate. Since it's only his first season, it would be unfair to compare Kate's prior seasons. But as far as this one goes, he's causing more problems than she is. 

Actually the previews show Kate having a problem with Simone and Ashton telling her that everyone feels a certain way about her and her response is to give the finger and storm off the boat.

It’s never unfair to talk about prior seasons since history didn’t start today. Patterns repeat themselves. Kate usually picks an ally and someone to “other.” That’s what bullies do.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Ashton telling her that everyone feels a certain way about her and her response is to give the finger and storm off the boat.

When Ashton says that to her he is wearing the same outfit where he stumbles out of the van because he is drunk so I will not be surprised if Ashton comes off as the asshole in the situation.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

When Ashton says that to her he is wearing the same outfit where he stumbles out of the van because he is drunk so I will not be surprised if Ashton comes off as the asshole in the situation.

That maybe true as he does have Asshole tendencies. But that belies the assertion that Kevin is the only one that has a problem with Kate. I don’t see anyone jumping to Kate’s defense on this crew.

I will say the worst thing she ever did on this show is running up to the Captain to rat out the Chef as a lickspittle tattletale. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

That maybe true as he does have Asshole tendencies. But that belies the assertion that Kevin is the only one that has a problem with Kate. I don’t see anyone jumping to Kate’s defense on this crew.

I will say the worst thing she ever did on this show is running up to the Captain to rat out the Chef as a lickspittle tattletale. 

I guess we will see because previews are misleading and the only person we have seen so far is Kevin so it’s an accurate statement. Good chance that Tanner, Courtney (who Kate likes) and obviously Lee will stand up for her.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
On 10/22/2019 at 6:32 PM, Shellbell59 said:

That Brandi was a strange case indeed. Somebody mentioned she may have gone “cold turkey”...made me think she might be “dope sick”...possibly ran out of whatever she takes in a faraway place...which can lead to anxiety in a big way...perhaps trying to drown it out with booze... not a good idea...

That's exactly what I thought.  Brandy looked like she was detoxing and sometimes when a person tries to stop taking a drug like heroin on their own it can appear like they're having a panic attack.  That would have been why she was drinking, to try and steady herself.  

She shouldn't have gone to the beach picnic, she should have stayed in her cabin and drank water or something.  

I didn't like the way those women were molesting Captain Lee either.  Would it have been different if men were doing that to a woman?  Yes, because in the real world, men have most of the power.  BUT, the reason why it was troubling was because the charter guests were using their power to sexually harass Captain Lee.  The guests know that the "yachties" are depending on the guests to give them a good tip.  Therefore the Captain and the guests are not on equal footing, which makes this abusive; notice how Lee didn't say anything to them, it was Kate who had to "rescue" him.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Many people use the term "panic attack" to describe all sorts of experiences involving anxiety and/or depression, or other things. 

The strangest moment for me, with Brandy, was near the very end, when she was sitting in the chair at the end of the table, on the beach, and they were trying to get her to drink water. For a moment, I found myself wondering if she had a neurological disorder such as MS, due to the way her head was moving and how she was responding. 

Now of course I don't think she has a severe neurological disorder.. but in that particular moment, her head and facial movements seemed particularly odd.

Like Captain Lee said while observing the evacuation of Brandi off the beach...It was hard to watch...and it was.

okay...she shows up drunk...then she seemed to be somewhat together when she asked about fishing...but OMG...she very quickly spiraled in the boat...and after mimosas the following morning. She’s been nonstop pretty much ...

it reminds me of that old saying 

“I didn’t know you were a drunk until I saw you sober that one time!”...but she’s beyond...

• Love 6
21 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Actually the previews show Kate having a problem with Simone and Ashton telling her that everyone feels a certain way about her and her response is to give the finger and storm off the boat.

It’s never unfair to talk about prior seasons since history didn’t start today. Patterns repeat themselves. Kate usually picks an ally and someone to “other.” That’s what bullies do.

I will have to wait and see, because previews are known for trying to amp things up. Sometimes they outright misrepresent a situation. 

But, so far, Kevin has had issues with two people on the boat and Kate has only had issues with him. 

• Love 3

I don’t have a problem with Kate, I generally agree with her. From what I’ve seen, those on the crew that had a problem with her needed to shut up, know their place, and do their jobs.

Kevin is an ass.

Brandy isn’t fun to watch, I don’t buy her “panic attack” either. They need to get her off boats and into rehab.

• Love 7

Did Brandy say anything other than "it" when she kept going on about "I paid for it all?"  I did not necessarily take it to mean she paid for this specific trip, but I found her hard to follow.  Oddly enough.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

I don’t have a problem with Kate, I generally agree with her. From what I’ve seen, those on the crew that had a problem with her needed to shut up, know their place, and do their jobs.

Kevin is an ass.

What was odd to me was that I could swear the night before the guest told Kate they would probably be eating breakfast around 10 or 10:30, so I thought that was the reason Kate was still in bed when all the guests showed up at 8 or before 8 to eat.   However, I don't recall Kate mentioning that to anyone when Kevin was having his quasi-meltdown.   

• Love 2
On 10/23/2019 at 10:50 AM, The Ringo Kidd said:

I'm hot and cold with Kate. I do appreciate that she can just steam right through an awkward, heated issue with another crew member and still focus on getting the job done. Then worrying about the conflict later. I do feel that Katie can be very mean spirited and can actually initiate an uncomfortable vibe very quickly after meeting someone. She's got some serious mean girl tendencies and is very condescending to boot. 

However, I think the chef is a bit too rude in the way he is trying to implement whatever system he needs in order to deliver a good experience. Seems to me that he has a particular way of working and the fact that he is almost OCD about those particulars leads me to believe that if he veers from that sense of structure then everything gets shot to shit. I'm inclined to believe that with him it's a domino effect and he seems to be trying desperately to keep that first domino from falling for fear it will trickle into the galley and affect the rest of his performance. I recognize the signs of wanting to be prepared and organized and wanting to avoid any possible hiccups by being a step ahead. Which is why he's so invested in the interior and their roles in prepping for the meals because one missed detail leads to a shift in the meals progression then his focus is thrown and he probably struggles to get his mind back into whatever flow he's in to complete the task at hand. 

With that said I'm still slightly on Kate's side because of the way he's handling it. He can't expect to never have to adjust or problem solve or damage control on the spot NO MATTER whos fault he thinks it is or who hasn't prepped just so.  Granted, having to scramble or being jolted out of focus due to stupid oversights is not ideal but he needs to tone it down a notch and find a tone that conveys he just wants to work as a team in order to put out the best possible product for the guests. Approaching his concerns by dictating what HE wants to see with the interior is most DEFINITELY the wrong way to go about getting his needs across. Kate is NOT the one. That's for sure! 

• Love 9
On 10/23/2019 at 4:33 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

I agree. Some seasons Kates not TOO bad but she usually has some sort of nastiness reserved for one or two people just cause. I get being frustrated with people you work with and having a problem with the circumstances a lacking worker causes but Kate choses some really cruel ways to display her displeasure. One of her most obvious mean girl moments (beside Caroline, that was just beyond the pale) was when the "check yourself" girl came in to replace Caroline. When they were all out at dinner and Kate was just straight up bitchy about her for no particular reason. I mean, right then and there I could tell that the fact that the new girl was pretty and caught a lot of the male attention, annoyed the crap out of her. She was straight rude to her at the table RANDOMLY. It absolutely came out of no where. 

Point being, while Kate can be amicable, can present herself in a somewhat pleasant way there is always this undercurrent of cattiness that you know will rise to the surface the minute she feels like she wants to make you feel a certain kind of way. With Kate it seems like it's always just one flip of a switch away and even when she's nice enough, to me it still feels like it's dripping with a disclaimer that say "I'm only being nice until I feel like you don't deserve my nice side". As if it's a farse the whole time or something. A placeholder until a situation develops that allows her to be able to shed the mask and let you have it. I feel like she's always so ready to unleash bitchy Kate. 

The reason I'm hot and cold with Kate is because some of the people she unleashes that stealthy bitch on deserves it and SHE'S perfect for the task. LOL. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

I agree. Some seasons Kates not TOO bad but she usually has some sort of nastiness reserved for one or two people just cause. I get being frustrated with people you work with and having a problem with the circumstances a lacking worker causes but Kate choses some really cruel ways to display her displeasure. One of her most obvious mean girl moments (beside Caroline, that was just beyond the pale) was when the "check yourself" girl came in to replace Caroline. When they were all out at dinner and Kate was just straight up bitchy about her for no particular reason. I mean, right then and there I could tell that the fact that the new girl was pretty and caught a lot of the male attention, annoyed the crap out of her. She was straight rude to her at the table RANDOMLY. It absolutely came out of no where. 

Point being, while Kate can be amicable, can present herself in a somewhat pleasant way there is always this undercurrent of cattiness that you know will rise to the surface the minute she feels like she wants to make you feel a certain kind of way. With Kate it seems like it's always just one flip of a switch away and even when she's nice enough, to me it still feels like it's dripping with a disclaimer that say "I'm only being nice until I feel like you don't deserve my nice side". As if it's a farse the whole time or something. A placeholder until a situation develops that allows her to be able to shed the mask and let you have it. I feel like she's always so ready to unleash bitchy Kate. 

The reason I'm hot and cold with Kate is because some of the people she unleashes that stealthy bitch on deserves it and SHE'S perfect for the task. LOL. 

This is spot on. Kate has always been miserable and bitchy. Very mean spirited. 

These guests creeped me out beyond words. Esp Brandy, but they were ALL so skeevy. 

Sometimes Simone’s accent is so strong that it’s hard to understand her. 

The boat looked messy in the shots from above when they were at the dinner table. Did not look luxurious at all. 

Abbi is already annoying AF, two episodes in. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 5
On October 22, 2019 at 10:23 AM, Mondrianyone said:

My (I'm guessing minority) opinion is that Captain Lee should've shown some spine and refused to allow Brandy to board in the condition she was in.  It's one thing if someone gets completely wasted and incapacitated once s/he's on the boat and under way, but it's entirely another if she's already a slobbering, incoherent zombie before even boarding.  The one you can't foresee, but the other is a very easily solvable problem, especially considering the possible consequences.  I can't imagine that losing his son to an overdose hasn't given him some serious second thoughts about his judgment, or lack of judgment, on the Brandy issue.  I guess she survived whatever that was, and I hope that seeing herself in that condition was some kind of wake-up call for her. 

And with friends like those . . .

Thank you!   I was just about to post the same thing.   I'm not an expert on yachting protocol but common sense dictates that you don't put yourself, the boat and the crew in such a risky position.  If Brandy hurt herself or fell overboard, the liability issues and lawsuits would take over and cost everyone a fortune in legal fees. 

• Love 2

Kate's a bitch. She can be a likeable bitch, but she's still a bitch. And like all people like that, everything is great if she sides with and likes you, but she's going to be extremely difficult to deal with if she doesn't like you. 

I love Abbi's hair -- she's the Rapunzel of the sea. No life ring? No problem! Abbi, toss your hair over, problem solved.

Side issue, but my CC shows the word "bosun" as "boatswain". So I looked it up, and apparently it's the same thing. It must be an English word, given to us from the people* who pronounce Leicester-Lester, Gloucester-Gloster. Boatswain-bosun? Why not?

*And originators of the language, of course. No shade...Gentle shade ...from a former teen who visited and could never figure out the names of the Tube stations...the lady said "Lester"...I don't see a Lester on here. Etc. 😉 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Jel said:

It must be an English word, given to us from the people* who pronounce Leicester-Lester, Gloucester-Gloster. Boatswain-bosun?

Don't forget Worchester - Wooster not to mention Greenwich - Grenich

• Love 6
On 10/23/2019 at 1:30 PM, Nancybeth said:

I agree with the poster who said that Chef Kevin just seems to be in a huge rush all the time. Like, take a breath, dude. Breakfast was supposed to be at 10:30. I can see putting out pastries and fruit first, so that guests who were up early could have those with coffee, tea, mimosas, etc. But then he was firing bacon and sausage and bitching that the table wasn't set. I didn't see any guests demanding a full-on breakfast yet. You're causing the problem!

Yes! It would have been much classier - and solved a multitude of problems - if they'd put out some nibbles for the earlier guests. Then Kevin could have relaxed (does he know the meaning of the word?) and breakfast would have been served when the guests requested... not to mention Kate would have been up and on duty.

• Love 4
On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, 65mickey said:

My husband had panic attacks a few years ago. At no time did he speak incoherently writhe around, hyperventilate, and moan like Brandy did.

I suffered panic attacks during my pregnancies (oddly enough). Aside from feeling as though I was going to die, along with the fight or flight sensation, I never moaned or writhed about. I am not a doctor, but that poor gal seemed to have mixed meds with alcohol. I remember speaking gibberish after I learned that gravol and alcohol don't mix.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:57 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

Kevin should walk. Production set him up for failure. 

CaptaIn Lee’s management style is just as bad in its own way as Call Me Captain Sandy.

Lee has sayings and behaviours that annoy me just as Sandy's micro managing annoys me. That being said, I think they are both wonderful captains in that you can see they do care about their crews.

• Love 1
On 10/25/2019 at 6:16 AM, Yours Truly said:

I'm hot and cold with Kate. I do appreciate that she can just steam right through an awkward, heated issue with another crew member and still focus on getting the job done.

However, I think the chef is a bit too rude in the way he is trying to implement whatever system he needs in order to deliver a good experience. Seems to me that he has a particular way of working and the fact that he is almost OCD about those particulars leads me to believe that if he veers from that sense of structure then everything gets shot to shit.

I feel the same about Kate. I appreciate that she works her butt off as opposed to some others (ahem, Hannah). Kate is always go go go. As for Kevin, he is behaving like a diva. The chef needs to work WITH the interior crew and he needs to remember he is NOT their employer. If he wants breakfast platter taken to a table when there are no guests up, then he should go ahead and do it. Do not wake up Kate (who was on lates) because the stews aren't jumping at your radio commands. I would hide his radio until 10:00 a.m. lol

On 10/26/2019 at 6:20 AM, Jel said:

*And originators of the language, of course. No shade...Gentle shade ...from a former teen who visited and could never figure out the names of the Tube stations...the lady said "Lester"...I don't see a Lester on here. Etc. 😉 

This post reminded me of Canada's British roots because we write and pronounce the words the same as the Brits.

• Love 3
On 10/22/2019 at 4:23 PM, biakbiak said:

I rambled incoherently at times because my mind was racing and I talk when I am anxious, I know people who slur because their tongue goes numb. There are a ton of different symptoms that people can have because the symptoms are both physical and mental.

I doubt that you were AS incoherent as Brandi. She was outright hallucinating and talking to invisible beings about ...? Panic attacks sound just like their title - panicked.

2 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Panic attacks sound just like their title - panicked.

They don’t actually, some people make no noise at all. Again, I think there is more going on there than just a panic attack/anxiety but people react differently to having them. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2019 at 5:37 AM, Jsage said:

If it were male guests with a female crew member, it would have been a huge storyline for this season with all sorts of previews beforehand. Those guests would have been vilified by production and Captain Lee would probably have made them leave the boat.

Does anyone remember that couple that was groping and sexually harassing that single mom stew (can't remember her name). Kate gave her a rape whistle but also ensured that she didn't deal with the couple while alone. The stews handled it tactfully without making a huge scene, and those guests were definitely groping her. Captain Lee said that had he have seen what was going on during the charter (instead of while watching the show) he would have stepped in and even gone as far as escort them off the boat. However, I think Kate and ?? dealt with it well. Just as Kate will be upset when she watches the show and sees what Lee dealt with.

• Love 1