Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: She Don't Know How To Love

• Start Topic

First thing I look at is a persons teeth......and I Just. Can’t. With. Chloe.   
Can’t understand why she thinks she’s cute.  Then there’s the jawline.  Hopefully little Ava won’t grow into one herself.  

• Love 1

Why do I keep watching this show?

I can't watch Mykala. She's just such an entitled little bitch with grandparents who see nothing wrong with her but put down Caelan every chance they get. 

A day later and I'm still sitting here with a severe case of secondhand embarrassment after watching Caelan sing, if you can call it that. It was doubly mortifying having mommy in studio swaying to the beat. 

The Haileys and Matthew are trash. Perhaps this is the environment that they were raised in and know nothing else but they are trash, nonetheles. None of them have any ambition whatsoever except to get boys to like them. They believe by having sexm that that makes them special to these boys. It's all about outdoing the other girls while the boys get all the action. I don't get it. Besides babies, what are these girls getting out of these encounters? Matthew does not seem the romantic type or one to care about the experience of whomever is underneath him but these girls line up. And in 1's case, her mother thinks that is just swell. The mother with her "the claws are coming out now" at the news that these teens have dating drama is just disgustingly juvenile to me. I need a shower after watching their segments.

Chloe needs a smack in the face. She's Miss Know it All from the jump. Before giving birth, I specifically remember her being pissed at Jessica an saying more than once, "I know what I'm dooooooooooing-uh." Speaking of Jessica, she's no better than a petulant high school girl whining about everything and storming off. 

Rilah comes across as a joyless, demanding shrew. Yeah, she was all mush after giving birth but her attitude with Anthony on the beach was her regular personality and it sucks. I like Anthony and feel bad for him once the real Rilah returns.

• Love 7
On 10/29/2019 at 6:22 AM, readheaded said:

And, ever if Chloe had never heard or known anything about addiction, which like you I don't believe, wouldn't you think that NOW she'd make it a priority to learn something ASAP?

I think they probably live in one of those areas where jaysus rules the education and so they are taught abstinence and "just don't do drugs". Nothing beyond that.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, materialgirl101 said:

I think they probably live in one of those areas where jaysus rules the education and so they are taught abstinence and "just don't do drugs". Nothing beyond that.

Even in those areas where they are taught abstinence and "just don't do drugs" they actually do teach sex education and about drugs.  I live in a conservative community where it is still acceptable to invoke the name of JESUS and we have a comprehensive sex education program and a comprehensive drug prevention policy - and guess what - people still get pregnant and do drugs.  Phoenix, being a fairly large diverse city is no different from any other city.

If you aren't learning it at home then shame on the parents, don't blame the "area."

Just now, RoxiP said:

Even in those areas where they are taught abstinence and "just don't do drugs" they actually do teach sex education and about drugs.  I live in a conservative community where it is still acceptable to invoke the name of JESUS and we have a comprehensive sex education program and a comprehensive drug prevention policy - and guess what - people still get pregnant and do drugs.  Phoenix, being a fairly large diverse city is no different from any other city.

If you aren't learning it at home then shame on the parents, don't blame the "area."

Young girls (and boys) make stupid choices.  Have since the beginning of time and I suspect they will continue doing so for as long as time allows.

• Love 4

McKayla had a (second) pregnancy scare that was negative, then soon afterwards became pregnant with her second child. This seems obviously to have been planned then. Yet she says she does not want to be a stay-at-home mom and raise her kids? Why is she even upset with Caelan who bought them a house and was working to support her and his son? She felt lonely due to being alone in the day and chose to move back in with her grandparents but has made him the enemy. Also dating someone else so soon? Caelan should definitely fight for joint custody rights because it's wrong of McKayla to hold the children hostage from him and his family. Children are not property.

I don't really care for this show or other teen pregnancy shows because sadly the teens of today are quite immature and superficial. At one time, when teens had a baby out of wedlock, they grew up quickly, usually married and did what was necessary to be responsible and raise their family. Sadly it is not this way today and I find it difficult to watch these misguided teens. It's also sad for their children.

• Love 4
On 10/30/2019 at 7:34 PM, configdotsys said:

Speaking of Jessica, she's no better than a petulant high school girl whining about everything and storming off. 

On 10/30/2019 at 7:34 PM, configdotsys said:

I agree that Jessica acts immaturely for a mother.

• Love 2
On 10/29/2019 at 8:27 PM, brillia79 said:

But the money is not for the mother. It’s for the children. Who do indeed need it. He’s making a right step by getting visitation on the books. Which is the right thing to do when the other parent is blocking visitation attempts.

That's just words. Any money given to her will finance her date nights. There is no basis for her hostility. She's just a slug.

• Love 4
On 10/27/2019 at 11:08 PM, ghoulina said:

And Caelen needs to stay on top of that legal shit. Meanwhile McKayla is claiming she couldn't stay with him because she couldn't fulfill his dream of having her as a SAHM. Ummmmm.... I'm sorry, what is she right now???? 

McKayla is a SAHLB. The ultimate STAY At HOME LAZY BITCH....and her grandparents enable her to be that. Hope her new Boytoy watches her past episodes and discovers what a LOSER she is...as mother, wife and girlfriend....

• Love 5
On 11/1/2019 at 11:47 AM, materialgirl101 said:

Paying attention tonight. Looks like Chloe graduated from Desert Vista High School which is Phoenix, specifically Awautaukee (sp?). Niece graduated there 5 years ago. Mostly suburban district, few kids on free and reduced meals. The high school made national news several years ago when some of the high school seniors spelled out a racial epitaph in a senior photo shoot. 

On 11/1/2019 at 12:47 PM, materialgirl101 said:

Arizona schools use an abstinence only curriculum.

Someone else mentioned that even with abstinence only education, you get comprehensive sex ed. That depends on your state, your district and your specific school. You either get comprehensive (abstinence plus) or you get abstinence only. You could live in a conservative school district, but if your state is comprehensive, you get medically accurate sex Ed. Abstinence only programs do not have to mention, birth control, contraceptives, or any means of preventing STIs other than abstaining from sex until marriage. And that’s before you get to the guest speakers. One year, Chandler Unified School District brought in “Re-virgins” to speak to the students. Not Planned Parenthood. Not a medical professional who could speak to the teens about sex. A fool who thought you could get your virginity back by willing it so. Who also misstated the failure rate of condoms as though using one was a waste of time. Arizona schools are very conservative.

And sure, parents should be talking to their kids about reproductive health. But enough don’t for various reasons. It doesn’t help if the kid who isn’t learning at home gets lied to and gaslit by educators in school. And that does indeed happen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3