Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: It's Electric

• Start Topic

I thought Wayne was going to be my least favorite character but he's turned out to be my fave. 

I liked Arthur's delight in watching the "Whoomp there it is" dance. Then coming in to conduct them on the other song.

• Love 2

This was the first episode I've watched since the pilot and I have to say it didn't really meet my expectations after seeing the pilot.  Maybe I should watch the other 3 episode on "On Demand" before giving up on this.  I actually deleted the episode 3/4 of the way through.

I think this was the best episode since the pilot. I was about to give up on it but I’ll give it another couple weeks at least.

We ( Mr. Callie and I) really enjoy this goofy show a lot!  

I didn’t t know any of the other actors other than Bradley Whitford but they’ve grown on me.  

The kid who plays Cash is a great little actor.  His scenes often make us laugh out loud, this week was no exception.  

• Love 5

Kurtwood Smith as the father in law! Thats pretty great casting, I kept waiting for him to call Arthur a dumbass! 

Another fun episode, I especially loved how happy Arthur was with the "Whoop there it is" dance. "Everyone loses when your mom marries your uncle." 

• Love 4
On 10/26/2019 at 7:11 PM, deaja said:

I think this was the best episode since the pilot. I was about to give up on it but I’ll give it another couple weeks at least.

Agreed! I had been iffy on the last couple episodes but stuck it out, and this one made me laugh out loud a lot. I especially appreciated the “boogie-woogie-woogie”s during the Electric Slide. Rizwan Manji (Reverend Jax) is my favorite (and has been since Outsourced) but there isn’t a character I dislike - count me in as another Wayne convert!

• Love 1