Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E33: Love the Way You Lie

• Start Topic

Angela makes a shocking discovery about Tony; Lacey drops another bombshell on Shane; Glorietta and Alex's romantic dinner takes a turn; Cheryl loses it at Josh's family barbecue; Amber confronts Vince and unleashes major doubts.

Airs October 18, 2019.

Alex and his stupid face tattoos want Glorietta to convert. They are both so religiously devout! I’m sure she gives up sitting on people’s faces for Lent every year.

ETA: Of course, I know Alex is just using the religion thing as a way to get Glorieta to break up with him so he never has to tell her about Giuliana or Julieta or some other three syllable named woman. 

Edited by PityFree
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Sorry Lacey's dad, you daughter is a slut and she is subjecting her children to a very bad environment.

Normally I’d say if she wants to be a slut more power to her let her live her life but she has kids she’s dragging into this mess. She in no way should be bringing anyone into their lives let alone some ex con she has spent a total of 2 days around. What the fuck is she thinking? And you love him? This woman is an after school special come to life ugh 

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Is it just me or does she sound like Jennifer tilly when she talks? Like a broke down bride of chucky 

And Glorietta is very ugly, too.  Her face is very big/fat, and she has a bump on her nose like a witch.  Dare I say Alex can do better?  And he's no Brad Pitt himself!

I like Alex's voice, though.  Lord, what's wrong with me?

Edited by CouchTater
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1

What  is it with all of these women dating felons and imagining large homes, white picket fences, yards full of Longhorn steer, children running around, etc??

They want they seem to want to very conventional lives, but they’re choosing partners who can’t live under conventional rules and laws.  And just how are these men with chinstrap beards and face tattoos going to find jobs to afford these conventional lives???

Also I’m not sure I’ll ever get over my shock at Alex giving Glorieta a ring that he paid for with actual (read: his mother’s) money. I thought for sure he was trying to break up with her and hook up with Giuliana or Julieta or whoever.  Why did he waste money on the ring?? (and I do consider it a waste.)

30 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Is it just me or does she sound like Jennifer tilly when she talks? 

Jefnnifer Tilley with a nose so full of snot that she can’t breathe out of it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

Oh and I have to comment about how gross Angela‘s lips were. I don’t know if it was frosted lipstick or just dry, cracked, flaking lips. No wonder Tony was frightened back to jail.

Also, she has a wart on her cigarette hand.

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

If I were Lacey's father I would tell her I am not going to help her with the kids if she has so much free time to mess around with felons. But the problem is she probably would leave them with strangers so she could chase after more dick.

This.  Her kids are her little hostages that she’ll use to get her dad to do whatever she wants him to.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I can understand Cheryl not wanting to be at the party when Josh's mom runs her down like that, but she is just making herself look worse dragging Josh out of there before the "cake celebration".

Seems like these felons use these people for companionship (and money) when they are locked up but once they are in the real world and have options they don't want them. Except for Shane who fell into Lacey's boobs and got lost.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh and I have to comment about how gross Angela‘s lips were. I don’t know if it was frosted lipstick or just dry, cracked, flaking lips.

ugh I noticed that too. Angela looks okay from a distance if you just see her long blonde hair.... but once you are up close she is rough.

• Love 11

Why did Alex buy Glorietta a ring because he has no intentions of marrying her? I'd be chewing my own arm off to get away from her cloying ways and that baby voice.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Did Kenny really think that baby was going to eat a huge sandwich?

Why does his wife think that he is so desirable to other women? And why does Josh's grandma look the same age as his mother? So many questions.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

HERCULES. Vince called himself Hercules

Once I composed myself after a giggle fit, I wondered who really was the stooge in this equation? Vince for naming himself Hercules or Amber for actually believing it. 

Hercules. OMFG

giphy.gif

I will never NOT be laughing.

Try, try as hard as I might, I just couldn't understand the conversation between Vince and Amber.  "I didn't know your real first name until you asked me to marry you."  "So why did you say yes?"  My head.

I don't think Josh and Cheryl are going to last much longer.

I am not buying Alex and Glorietta's storyline.  It seems manufactured.  He has another lady and would like to get away from her and yet, he asked her to marry him.  Not to mention when he met her mom, her first question was "what's your religion?"  Funny how the subject of religion hasn't come up with the other couples. 

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why did Alex buy Glorietta a ring because he has no intentions of marrying her? I'd be chewing my own arm off to get away from her cloying ways and that baby voice.

Why does his wife think that he is so desirable to other women? And why does Josh's grandma look the same age as his mother? So many questions.

He was like a bloated Dennis Quaid.

18 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Try, try as hard as I might, I just couldn't understand the conversation between Vince and Amber.  "I didn't know your real first name until you asked me to marry you."  "So why did you say yes?"  My head.

I don't think Josh and Cheryl are going to last much longer.

I am not buying Alex and Glorietta's storyline.  It seems manufactured.  He has another lady and would like to get away from her and yet, he asked her to marry him.  Not to mention when he met her mom, her first question was "what's your religion?"  Funny how the subject of religion hasn't come up with the other couples. 

Glorietta was going to break up with him over religion.  Then he gives her a tacky ring and it’s all the kids can be Muslim!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

And Glorietta is very ugly, too.  Her face is very big/fat, and she has a bump on her nose like a witch.  Dare I say Alex can do better?  And he's no Brad Pitt himself!

I like Alex's voice, though.  Lord, what's wrong with me?

I  would not take my eyes off of Glorettas nose.  I thought is it a piercing?  Did it just pop up after six weeks filming?  No..it's a very ugly mole perched right up on her nose!

Moles, piercings and bad teeth all come natural to this ship of fools!

1 hour ago, PityFree said:

Oh and I have to comment about how gross Angela‘s lips were. I don’t know if it was frosted lipstick or just dry, cracked, flaking lips. No wonder Tony was frightened back to jail.

Also, she has a wart on her cigarette hand.

That wart was the frosting on the cake!

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Cheryl good to see that you are awkward around all children and not just your own. Lol  

Cheryl is awkward around her kids because she never sees them.  

4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Sorry Lacey's dad, you daughter is a slut and she is subjecting her children to a very bad environment.

How did such a level headed man end up with this silicone nincompoop?

3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Why do men call grown women "Baby Girl"?  That Alex is weird looking.

Alex makes me kinda throw up in my mouth every time I see him on screen.  Something about him repulses me physically.  

I WILL say though that I think he is the real deal, because "my mom loaned me money for this ugly ass ring" is pretty much "I transferred a shitton of assets into my momma's name and now she is 'loaning' me my money"

3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

If I were Lacey's father I would tell her I am not going to help her with the kids if she has so much free time to mess around with felons. But the problem is she probably would leave them with strangers so she could chase after more dick.

She absolutely would.  I guar-an-tee she would do that.  She'd probably leave her kids with some random webcam weirdo client.

3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can understand Cheryl not wanting to be at the party when Josh's mom runs her down like that, but she is just making herself look worse dragging Josh out of there before the "cake celebration".

Seems like these felons use these people for companionship (and money) when they are locked up but once they are in the real world and have options they don't want them. Except for Shane who fell into Lacey's boobs and got lost.

I coulda died when Cheryl laid her guilt trip on josh and he STILL said he wanted to break up. 

Its not his fault she is a dummy who chose to spend her money on him and not her kids.  Does she really want to be in a relationship based on obligation?  Is that how Bonnie and Clyde worked?

2 hours ago, Spike said:

He was like a bloated Dennis Quaid.

Glorietta was going to break up with him over religion.  Then he gives her a tacky ring and it’s all the kids can be Muslim!

That was the ugliest engagement ring I've ever seen.  And I've watched a lot of trashy reality TV.

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

Amber trying to convince me that Vince is the con artist and she is the victim insults my intelligence a little more every week. 

Why would a guy use his real name when he was writing 10 inmates?  Amber trying to passionately argue that that is proof that she was conned is ridiculous.  

Even slow vince is starting to catch on...."well why did you agree to marry me?"

The hamster running the wheel in his brain must have woken up for a minute, because yeah Vince that's a good question! 

Also, how about you ask Amber why SHE AND PUPPY were the ones getting the extra money split between them if all you (Vince) wanted was just to con Amber into being with you for extra money solely for your use?

Vince is a moron, but this whole scheme was clearly dreamt up by Amber and puppy.  

"The hamster running the wheel in Vince's brain" cracked me up!!!  Where in the name of Jesus do they get these people?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I have no idea where Cheryl was driving on that bad tire, but Pueblo has a Discount Tire that is open 6 days a week from 8am-6pm (5pm on Saturdays). All Cheryl has is time. Maybe instead of buying shovels and hotel rooms, she could have gotten her tire fixed. She could have dropped Josh off at the party and let his mom bring him home or picked him up later. 

Maybe instead of spending money on Josh, she should have put money into having a reliable car FOR HER KIDS!!!!

I really need an update on her poor parents—who didn’t seem to be very healthy—and how they are doing watching her kids. I hope her sister is able to help her parents with the kids (on weekends at least) for the sake of the parents. Cheryl is incredibly selfish.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I have no idea where Cheryl was driving on that bad tire, but Pueblo has a Discount Tire that is open 6 days a week from 8am-6pm (5pm on Saturdays). All Cheryl has is time. Maybe instead of buying shovels and hotel rooms, she could have gotten her tire fixed. She could have dropped Josh off at the party and let his mom bring him home or picked him up later. 

Maybe instead of spending money on Josh, she should have put money into having a reliable car FOR HER KIDS!!!!

I really need an update on her poor parents—who didn’t seem to be very healthy—and how they are doing watching her kids. I hope her sister is able to help her parents with the kids (on weekends at least) for the sake of the parents. Cheryl is incredibly selfish.

And this is part of the reason I don't have a shred of pity for Cheryl when Josh straight up said he wanted to break up.  

She thought she had bought him and her need for a captive man was more important than spending money on her kids....or even fucking tires.  

I truly couldn't tell if she was so ridiculous that she just let the tire get to a dire state before thinking to change it or if she was just being a bitch and hoping to keep Josh from his family and the tire wasn't even bad.  

She surely didn't seem that worried about it in the car.  Why didn't she ask anyone at the party where there was a local tire place if it was such an emergency?

Cheryl leaving Josh at the party and going to the tire shop would have made the most sense.  But she is just as pathetic as Josh's mom.  Dollars to donuts Cheryl assumes that Josh can't be alone because he will find another woman.  Although it sounds like she was a stage 5 clinger even when he was in prison.  So....yeah.

Josh is totally going to break it off with Cheryl.  He will use the excuse of distance.  But she seems crazy, so I hope those extra ramens and honeybuns were worth it.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I don't fault Angela for leaving Tony's things in the parking lot but girl, at least go through the wallet and other items for cash.   And Tony didn't want to listen to you?  What were you saying to him?  

Why would the prison turn over an inmate’s belongings to a random person?  I assume he stupidly agreed to it.

Does Angela get that she was littering and they know who did it?    
I assume some unlucky production assistant had to clean up that mess.

1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Josh and Cheryl -- Jeebus, is Cheryl a stick in the mud. 

Fitting, because she has the figure of a stick.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Vince and Amber's 'conversations' consist of Amber making vague/irrational accusations and Vince staring slack-jawed at her, struggling to come up with a comeback, any old comeback. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt about his intelligence, only because at some point he must have realized he could end up in jail himself for trying to con the Navy (or whatever branch he was in). Anyway, I'm BORED with them, and they can disappear like Andrea and (apparently) Angela. 

No Lizzie either, hmm.

I was really pulling for Josh to straight up ask to be let out of the car, after saying 'yes' to Cheryl's question about breaking up. But then he had to go and add 'and no'. Man up, Josh.

I love that Alex has his own jeweler, and that he bought Glorietta a crappy ring with a few diamond shards in it. I love that when he chose the simple wedding gown, she suspiciously asked if it was because he liked the model. What I don't understand is why he's stringing this dimwit along- we haven't heard anything about her spending money on him, have we?

Also, do Vince's eyebrows look almost as stenciled-on as Glorietta's?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16

Glorietta is insane and I love it. "We're not in Arabia, we're not in Arab . . . I mean . . . *%&$&% . . . Egypt!" Like, wtf?? Flashbacks to that South Carolina beauty contestant who went on that weird kick about "the Iraq".

Vince is slowly starting to realize that Amber isn't interested. Why she can't just tell him she isn't, I don't know. She's certainly not convincing him he's conning her but I am seeing A LOT of shady behavior on her end. Shocking considering she's been in prison twice and was arrested and jailed with her mom. Simply shocking.

Angela is pathetic. She really needs to lay off the cigarettes. 

Watching Lacey's dad try to assign some logic to her situation was kind of interesting, lol. She just had a blank stare, totally zoned out, even when he said she would cheat. Didn't even deny it!

I think that Cheryl is absolutely insane, and it is probably a good thing she's NOT around her kids because god knows how she treats them or handles them. Hopefully her sister is helping her parents and hopefully they spend more time with her sister anyway. 

• Love 19
51 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Cheryl leaving Josh at the party and going to the tire shop would have made the most sense.  But she is just as pathetic as Josh's mom.  Dollars to donuts Cheryl assumes that Josh can't be alone because he will find another woman.  Although it sounds like she was a stage 5 clinger even when he was in prison.  So....yeah.

Josh is totally going to break it off with Cheryl.  He will use the excuse of distance.  But she seems crazy, so I hope those extra ramens and honeybuns were worth it.

Ooh, that reminds me.  

Was it Josh or Alex who said last night they had to lie and say they were on lock down just so they could play a game of handball?  

Nothing says stage 5 clinger like being IN PRISON and having to lie about lockdown just to get a couple of hours to yourself.  

I think in most of these cases, that's what draws these participants to the inmates...knowing where they are every minute of every day and controlling them through money on their commissary accounts.  

Do these people seriously have nothing going on in their lives that they can just sit around and wait to chat with their inmate "soul mates?"  Crazy!  

• Love 22

Ugh, Cheryl is batshit crazy. Lizzy is a stripper model? What I found really disturbing is all three of them lighting up ciggies inside the house. Cleary its all about her and not what those poor kids are breathing in. Why do I want to play a mean game of dodge ball and clock Glorietta in the head ?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, PityFree said:

What  is it with all of these women dating felons and imagining large homes, white picket fences, yards full of Longhorn steer, children running around, etc??

Right? Somedays, I'd love to live in their fantasy land 

Frosted lipstick is never a good idea 

"I'm just finding out just how big this 'Muslim' thing is with Alexander" Geeze, lady. And, Alex has a jeweler. Huh. 

Getting a tire changed is a shitty reason to leave a family cookout, Cheryl.    And why is she wearing a wedding ring set?

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Anonysaurus said:

Glorietta is insane and I love it. "We're not in Arabia, we're not in Arab . . . I mean . . . *%&$&% . . . Egypt!" Like, wtf?? Flashbacks to that South Carolina beauty contestant who went on that weird kick about "the Iraq"

"Just say Middle East, baby girl"

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I cannot say it enough, but the criminal (Josh) is so much more likable than Cheryl. He seems so normal and so fed up with her hysterics. Cheryl has a very psychotic persona, IMO. Run like Forrest Gump, Josh. 

I agree.  They're not going to last.  He is good-looking and seems intelligent, with a sense of humor.  More important, compared to the other ex-cons, he is tall and has no facial tattoos.  The other guys are little squirts who may have gotten into crime to prove something about manhood or something, and the facial tattoos are a big Fuck You to the world--"I don't need no stinkin' job."

I think Josh has the best chance of rehabilitating himself.  Of course, he may be a person who just can't stay out of trouble, but if he doesn't have a drug problem, which he doesn't seem to, I think he might be able to wind up with a real life outside of jail.  Cheryl's unrealistic ideas of life with him are laughable--I honestly don't think she's smart enough to be appealing to him, now that he's gotten his rocks off.

• Love 20