Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Hobbitses, Physicses and a Ball with Zip

Bort
Message added by Bort

As always, in the episode topics, there is no mentioning of events from The Big Bang Theory that have not "happened" yet.

• Start Topic

Lance had that **moment in his daughter's doorway after Missy cried out: "He likes someone else!"

His eyes closed at the sound of her anguish; he looked so sad that he couldn't have saved her from heartbreak; he glanced toward where his wife probably was (wondering if she'd be better suited for this) -- then he shouldered the burden and turned back to Missy.

I watched it more than once.  It was all there.

And it made me miss my late father so much, it was a gut punch.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4

Okay: I was rewatching this and just realized that the music during Sheldon's bowling attempt is Ravel's Bolero.

I would like to marry the person who made this scoring decision.

Also, Iain looks utterly adorable attempting aerobics.

• Love 2
On 2/4/2021 at 12:19 AM, voiceover said:

Okay: I was rewatching this and just realized that the music during Sheldon's bowling attempt is Ravel's Bolero.

I would like to marry the person who made this scoring decision.

This show really has a crackerjack music department. They always know the right song to use. For example, I totally lost it when Foghat's "Slow Ride" played to the montage of Sheldon as a paperboy. 🤣😂

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 2