Type keyword(s) to search

The Scorpios: Spies, Doctors, & Commissioners... Oh My!

• Start Topic

Yeah, let's skip the sad scenes, UYI.   ;)

Instead, just for fun, watch Robert try to comfort Anna when she's drunk out of her mind (skip to 4:24 on this clip)  -- she's upset because she just found out Duke is in the mob. 

Robert is nothing if not extremely nice and helpful to his exes.  And the "hey! what about me?" look he gives her when she claims that she "always falls for the wrong man" is sort of priceless. 

• Love 1

Am I the only one who thinks Patrick has a right to his pain and rage? Robin basically wants marriage and motherhood via phone calls and Skype. Indefinitely. She's cool with it so Patrick, Emma should be as well. And Imo this is not being written ooc; that is Robin Scorpio to the bone.

I hope he's serious about divorce and I hope he goes for full custody of Emma & Robin can continue to chose to mother Emma by phone.

Skype that.

Edited by BetteBoo
  • Love 1
Am I the only one who thinks Patrick has a right to his pain and rage? Robin basically wants marriage and motherhood via phone calls and Skype. Indefinitely. She's cool with it so Patrick, Emma should be as well. And Imo this is not being written ooc; that is Robin Scorpio to the bone.

I think what is driving (some, at least) Robin fans nuts is that this would be a new personality for her, and it's not being explained.  The audience saw Robin loving her husband and daughter for years, upset when her husband cheated on her but eventually forgiving him, enjoying time with her family, missing her family painfully while in captivity, and wanting to be with her family after she got home ... until she (for all appearances) was coerced into leaving them again by some very dangerous people.   Before this current story, Robin was never presented as a character who was content to only see Patrick and Emma occasionally. 

So, only if that entire back story is retroactively changed (or some other explanation is offered tomorrow) do the current scenes make sense.  I can see Patrick being pissed ... but given all the weird crap that's happened to Robin in the last two years, and what Patrick knows of how Victor whisked Robin off in the spring, he should really be thinking "why is my wife acting like a totally different person than she was a few months ago?!  WTF did they do / are they now doing to her this time?!"  Instead, it's like he's forgotten why Robin was afraid to say no to Victor in the first place. 

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 4

I think she was protecting Pat and Sam. We don't know who nor what Jason has turned into. Why break Sam and Danny's hearts or give false hopes? Hell, he may want to not be Jason Morgan. And I'm pretty sure Victor has her under threat. Robin is not dumb.

But yeah, I admit, I like Scrubs, but I get Jason/Robin too.

I'm a tad torn.

I think what is driving (some, at least) Robin fans nuts is that this would be a new personality for her, and it's not being explained. The audience saw Robin loving her husband and daughter for years, upset when her husband cheated on her but eventually forgiving him, enjoying time with her family, missing her family painfully while in captivity, and wanting to be with her family after she got home ... until she (for all appearances) was coerced into leaving them again by some very dangerous people. Before this current story, Robin was never presented as a character who was content to only see Patrick and Emma occasionally.

So, only if that entire back story is retroactively changed (or some other explanation is offered tomorrow) do the current scenes make sense. I can see Patrick being pissed ... but given all the weird crap that's happened to Robin in the last two years, and what Patrick knows of how Victor whisked Robin off in the spring, he should really be thinking "why is my wife acting like a totally different person than she was a few months ago?! WTF did they do / are they now doing to her this time?!" Instead, it's like he's forgotten why Robin was afraid to say no to Victor in the first place.

Everything you are saying is true...to a point. Robin does love Patrick and Emma. She longed for them when she was in captivity and she still does.

But ROBIN decided she had to accept Victor's terms. ROBIN decided Emma will cope with her absence. Again. And as she always does, Robin presented Patrick with her decision. Discussion? Fine. Debate? Great. But it's basically a formality, the decision has been made. This is how it's gonna be and Patrick needs to get on board. Or not. Either way? I'm doing this.

Now that is Robin to a tee. She decides. And presents you with the decision.

Edited by BetteBoo
  • Love 1

@BetteBoo

But did Robin really have a choice?  Maybe in Ron's mind she did, but based on what I saw on my screen in Thao's and Kimberly's performances five months ago and Kimberly's performances the last two days, I don't think Robin had or has a choice.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

In the context of the current show, where villains like Jerry and Heather and Faison can pop up at any time to ruin your life, and Dr O never gets punished for all the kidnapping and attempted killing she's done -- would Robin think she has any bargaining power against the head of the WSB? Who could presumably "disappear" her family members one at a time until she complies?

I don't know, this entire plot is beyond fucked and makes a mockery of the characters involved. Such a shame this show, and the character, have gone from the acclaimed AIDS story of the 90s - and even the silly but fun adventures of the 80s - to this kind of crap.

• Love 3

@@SlovakPrincess & Tiger. Robin's 2nd "captivity" is different. She has a lot of wiggle room with Victor. Room she didn't have with Jerry.

Despite Victor Cassidine's veiled threats no one will convince me Robert and Anna Scorpio' s daughter doesn't have the brains,guts to figure out ways to have her family with her. At least physical contact.

Robin is putting her family on hold. Indefinitely. Willingly, as far as i can tell.

Let her face the consequences of HER decisions the same way.

Edited by BetteBoo
  • Love 1

Despite Victor Cassidine's veiled threats no one will convince me Robert and Anna Scorpio' s daughter doesn't have the brains,guts to figure out ways to have her family with her. At least physical contact.

Robin is putting her family on hold. Indefinitely. Willingly, as far as i can tell.

In my opinion, Robin bringing Emma with her would be the height of selfishness.  What mother would willingly expose her daughter and put her in close proximity to a family of psychos?  I feel like Robin made the unbearable choice of being away from Emma in an effort to keep her away from Victor and what ever other Cassidines are wandering around.  Granted they can still get to Emma but at least she isn't right there - they have to put a little effort into it.  And I know its not a perfect solution but she didn't abandon Emma without a thought like Felicia supposedly did to Maxie and Georgie.  Robin regularly "sees" and talks to Emma.  Emma knows that her mother loves her.

And, Robin is no stranger to consequences.  She is one of the few characters that ever has to deal with them. 

• Love 7

Yes, Robin is the worst. I mean, this is the woman, who married a mobster, so said mobster would raise her child and force the father to give up his parental rights...Oh, wait...that was the Hosebeast.

I got it! She was the one who cheated on her husband, because Patrick went to Africa to work with AIDS patients so he could do some good, and she agreed that he should go, after having a hissy fit at first. Oh, wait. That was Patdouchetasticdick, who, only shortly after Robin left, decided to fuck his ex, because Robin left instead of staying and genuflecting at his greatness 24/7.

Let's see...got one more, I'm sure this is right...Robin is the one who got all bent out of shape and jealous when Patdick was made Chief of Staff...no? Oh, that's right! Only Patrick was worthy of that role and it was right and just, that Robin support him. And when she was made temporary Chief of Staff, it was unreasonable that she expect the same from him, not to mention fucking respect.

I know there's something that demonstrates how Robin is the worst mother that evah mothered on the history of this show...Oh! Yes, she's the one who KNEW her ex had probably switched Patrick's meds so that he was taking placebos and said NOTHING, except that maybe Patrick forgot to refill or some shit like that...No, that's not right, either.

Oh! I know! Robin's the one who got all jealous over Patrick's first love, because her life was cut short and she died of AIDS, so he was doing what he could to support the research to find a cure...No? Not that, either?

Damn. There's got to be something! Oh, stupid me! Two years ago! Why, Robin is the one who was vacationing in Greece! With three hot meals, a cot and Jerry Jax to keep her amused, while making her husband, daughter, parents and friends think she was dead! Robin has some nerve. So what if she was tortured. That's nothing to the pain and grief and the one-second drug addiction that Patrick suffered. Pfft. Robin is so selfish.

And the Coup de Grace....Victor, who is now in charge of the WSB, can have Robin's parents, family killed...has her bugged....and tells her if she even breathes a word of it, by voice or paper or anything...but wait. There was no gun pointed at her head. Victor doesn't have any real power to do anything. Robin has all the power, because she's the one who can re-animate that Borg, Helena and Stavros. Victor was totally lying when he said that if she didn't save his aunt and cousin, oh wait, are they brothers now? then the borg would die. Who is he anyway. Nobody important. It's not as if Robin as any skills to try and save him. He was just someone she knew when she was in high school. I mean, Robin could totally have Patrick and Emma at her side, while Victor was keeping eyes on her every movement 24/7. 

Like I said, Robin is like the WORST. It's a wonder Patrick didn't divorce her back in March. Really. Where are his priorities?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 17

@@SlovakPrincess & Tiger. Robin's 2nd "captivity" is different. She has a lot of wiggle room with Victor. Room she didn't have with Jerry.

Sure with a decent writer behind her. Robin's own mother can't even tell when she's kissing latex.

I'm just really sick of Robin being held in some sort of hostage situation for years. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

@GHScorpiosRule, I bow to your post. i just want to wrap it up & hug it forever. You are on fire today

And, Robin is no stranger to consequences.  She is one of the few characters that ever has to deal with them.

Mrs. Stanwyck, you are absolutely correct.

• Robin had to deal with losing her parents at a young age due to the WSB
  • Stone has AIDS and so does she
  • Stone dies
  • Carly (the less I say the better)
  • JnR II & cottage Hell
  • Being made the bad guy because she told the truth
  • Lisa terrorizing her
  • Believing her medication cocktail was failing & dealing with it alone
  • Patrick cheating on her & being told to buck up
  • Held Prisoner 2 years but don't forget the 3 hots & a cot. Also being told to buck up by dear old mum
  • Forced to leave her family again & being held against her will
  • Being married to a prick!!!

Robin needs to divorce Patrick & find someone who truly loves her.

• Love 4

Nah. Sonny and Carly first.

No one made them do what they do.

• Love 6

I agree, she left Patrick and Emma of her own choices. She chose to go and put Jason and Jason's being there to see his son first before her own daughter. She's been an hour away while her child was in a car accident and when her daughter had her little brother die. Patrick aside, what kind of mother doesn't move heaven and earth to be there for her daughter when she needs her. 

Robin chose to go and wasn't/isn't being held against her will. She could have ran at any time with Patrick, nobody came to look for her and the security at that place is a joke. She could have left if she cared to, but Jason obviously comes first for her more than her own family and her own child. 

So she should deal with her consequences, she deserves to have both Patrick and Emma want nothing to do with her.

In my opinion, Robin bringing Emma with her would be the height of selfishness.  What mother would willingly expose her daughter and put her in close proximity to a family of psychos?  I feel like Robin made the unbearable choice of being away from Emma in an effort to keep her away from Victor and what ever other Cassidines are wandering around.

A and Robin shouldn't allow Emma anywhere near that facility.....but she can go to them. She can demand weekly home visits with Patrick,Emma OR ELSE. Really, What can Victor do? He needs Robin,  cooperative and well, if not happy at least willing. If Robin had insisted why would he deny her that? Robin put her marriage, her relationship with her daughter on the line and isn't even TRYING  to salvage it. Just....Have patience.

I agree, she left Patrick and Emma of her own choices. She chose to go and put Jason and Jason's being there to see his son first before her own daughter. She's been an hour away while her child was in a car accident and when her daughter had her little brother die. Patrick aside, what kind of mother doesn't move heaven and earth to be there for her daughter when she needs her.

Just keep spittin that truth, Artsda....

Edited by Stinger97
Added quote box.
  • Love 1
IA and Robin shouldn't allow Emma anywhere near that facility.....but she can go to them. She can demand weekly home visits with Patrick,Emma OR ELSE. Really, What can Victor do? He needs Robin,  cooperative and well, if not happy at least willing. If Robin had insisted why would he deny her that? Robin put her marriage, her relationship with her daughter on the line and isn't even TRYING  to salvage it. Just....Have patience.

Except that Victor already arranged for her husband and child to be in an accident, and he's made it clear that, whether he needs her medical expertise or not, he's in charge, and he will ensure things remain that way. So, yeah, Robin can make demands, and, maybe next time, the accident kills her husband and child.

• Love 4

Why does Ron have a fascination with Robin being threatened & held against her will?

So, yeah, Robin can make demands, and, maybe next time, the accident kills her husband and child.

Or Mac, her parents, Felicia  or Maxie. Robin is one of the few people on this show that has been shown to sacrifice, love & truly care about her family. She would rather suffer than see any of the others suffer.

• Love 2

Because I still have a fucking migraine and the stupid laws have changed so that my doctor can't MAIL me the prescription for MY DRUGS, I'm gonna do a HUGE OLE HAPPY DANCE and sing: I KNEW IT! I SO KNEW IT!. Robin was TOTALLY lying to Patrick, and he's such a selfish, self-centered, narcissistic ASSHOLE, that he couldn't see that. Yeah, like he REALLY knows Robin. NOT!

I think the title should be changed to Robin SCORPIO, and that the Drake name should be wiped out.

But I'm petty and mean that way.

• Love 6
I think the title should be changed to Robin SCORPIO, and that the Drake name should be wiped out.

That isn't being petty and mean in the slightest, GHScorpiosRule, with the shit Patrick has pulled and keeps pulling Robin should be free of his last name. After the last two days I wish I hadn't added the "Drake", I should have just gone with my first instinct, Robin is first and forever a Scorpio.

• Love 2

Why does Ron have a fascination with Robin being threatened & held against her will?

I think this entire storyline is sick and twisted. Watch Robin suffer, some more, but this time her entire family writes her off - for added misery to be heaped on the poor girl! WHY would I enjoy watching that?!

Is Dr O writing this show? I'm starting to think the writers are a bunch of sadists ...

Because I still have a fucking migraine and the stupid laws have changed so that my doctor can't MAIL me the prescription for MY DRUGS, I'm gonna do a HUGE OLE HAPPY DANCE and sing: I KNEW IT! I SO KNEW IT!. Robin was TOTALLY lying to Patrick, and he's such a selfish, self-centered, narcissistic ASSHOLE, that he couldn't see that. Yeah, like he REALLY knows Robin. NOT!

But I'm petty and mean that way.

She was never good enough to be Mrs. Patrick Drake, Robin has always been a spiteful, petty & trifling bitch. The character of Robin should have never existed after that shit she pulled on Carly about Michael's paternity. It's the broad that plays Robin's fault that the character is getting a shitty story,if she wanted a better story then she should have never left the show.

Robin did the right thing about baby Michael. I remember tuning back in for that and being flabbergasted that half the show was giving her shit over it. Like, what? Since when are the wacky Quartermaines and their big fluffy dog Satan and his harpies? That's when I started really noticing something getting a little off about the show, though it took a few more years for it to really fall down in my eyes.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

Robin did the right thing about baby Michael. I remember tuning back in for that and being flabbergasted that half the show was giving her shit over it. Like, what? Since when are the wacky Quartermaines and their big fluffy dog Satan and his harpies? That's when I started really noticing something getting a little off about the show, though it took a few more years for it to really fall down in my eyes.

I'm obviously not a big Robin fan but you are dead right. It was an alternative universe back then where the gangster was the responsible one and the dysfunctional Qs were rampaging monsters.

Robin was 100% right.

• Love 1

Any time someone does something that Carly doesn't want them to I'm fairly certain an angel gets its wings, because there has not been a time in her life, imho, where she's made any decision that wasn't all about her first and foremost.

Robin never cared about Carly, one of her best traits as far as I'm concerned, and she knew the truth needed to come out, without question she did the right thing, imo.

• Love 5

Yeah, I've never gotten that whole "it wasn't her secret to tell!" thing.  AJ had a right to know that was his son, and Jason and Carly had ample opportunity to tell him themselves before Robin finally did it.  I guess it just goes along with that whole "don't be a snitch" mentality people have been trying to instill in kids.  Sorry, but some things? You need to "snitch."  Something as serious as someone not being told that they have a child?  You tell.  I supported her doing it then, I supported her doing it when Carly and Jax were keeping Spencer from Nik.  

• Love 3

And A.J. was Jason's fucking brother. They kept talking about him and how awful he was, and then they would cut to these scenes at the mansion and I would be like, 'what? Sometimes he's a dick?'

He wasn't some psycho or abuser - he was just a troubled rich boy, much like, guess who, Jason. And meanwhile Jason was in this weird co-dependent relationship with a headcase of a girl who he was ambivalent about fucking anymore - his brother's wife, and they were sitting around playing house with his brother's kid while Carly very clearly waited in breathless anticipation over the next opportune moment when Jason might, finally, fuck her again (he never did, because he and Steve Burton thought she was a whore). I didn't understand for a moment why that was supposed to be acceptable, unless you lived inside Jason's fucked-up brain-damaged mind, which clearly we were supposed to.

Jason's bullshit moral scale never made any sense to me from then on, because my first loyalty was to Robin and a number of other characters, and I soured on Jason pretty fast from that moment on. I was up and down on Carly back then too, who sometimes I despised, but I liked Sarah Brown and I vastly preferred her raw shit to Brenda, who had gotten too saintly. And then Sonny and Carly I loved, in their early years, because they knew who they were at that time and tried to become better at least for each other; it was the complete mobular transformation of the show post-Wendy Riche after Guza returned solo that really killed it for me.

I don't recall if Jason ever apologized to Robin for how he treated her then. I doubt it. Jason never apologized. If you looked at that motherfucker like he'd done something wrong he would just stare back at you and blink, and then rattle off a perfunctory, pissed-off explanation about how you didn't get it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3
I don't recall if Jason ever apologized to Robin for how he treated her then. I doubt it. Jason never apologized. If you looked at that motherfucker like he'd done something wrong he would just stare back at you and blink, and then rattle off a perfunctory, pissed-off explanation about how you didn't get it.

He did, actually. At one point he apologized to her about getting mad she told the truth about Michael's paternity and said maybe he would have been better off. Robin smoothed it away of course but he did acknowledge that she hadn't been wrong. I want to say this was soon after Michael went to prison. Grr, if the twop archives were still up I could find it much more easily

ETA: ah, here it is:

Edited by ulkis

I'll have to see it to believe that Steve Burton didn't keel over and die on camera (along with a muffled thump from Bob Guza somewhere in the distance).

Edited by jsbt

I'll have to see it to believe that Steve Burton didn't keel over and die on camera (along with a muffled thump from Bob Guza somewhere in the distance).

I edited it to include the youtube clip, not sure if you saw it. You know, I did go back and check for the writer of this episode, and it was a man named Dave Ryan who I think left sometime that year . . . maybe this was the reason, heh.

Steve shot him after taping. Double-tap with a prop gun.

Honestly, that just strikes me as a typical Guza strawman scene - Jason considers the fan premise and Sensible Robin knocks it down to teach the audience, 'oh no, we were both wrong, those crazy Qs, who knows?' Guza did a lot of those. If Robin says Jason wasn't wrong he couldn't have been wrong!

Edited by jsbt

Robin did the right thing about baby Michael. I remember tuning back in for that and being flabbergasted that half the show was giving her shit over it.

Because she did the right thing for the wrong and selfish reasons. She had no problems keeping the secret about Michael when it suited and was beneficial to her. Playing house with Jason and Michael in Brenda's cottage. Jason leaving the mob and working at the bike shop, she was happy and fine to keep the secret then.

She didn't need to do the right thing and tell AJ the truth until she was on the outside of Jason/Carly when Carly came home. Then suddenly AJ needed to know and she needed to tell the truth because he deserved it. Well he deserved it when she was playing house with Jason all that time before that too, but she didn't tell then.

She did it for jealous/spiteful reasons not because she cared about Michael or AJ knowing the truth. She dropped the bomb and then took off for Paris.

• Love 1

I think her reasons were both personal and decent. Yes, she was in a bad place with Jason and Carly. And yes, A.J. needed to know.

I don't care why she did it - I cared that it got done.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I think her reasons were both personal and decent. Yes, she was in a bad place with Jason and Carly. And yes, A.J. needed to know.

I don't care why she did it - I cared that it got done.

If you put out a house fire to save the furniture instead of the people inside you still did the right thing for a fucked up reason.

And was it as cut and dry as Carly interrupting Robin's love nest with Jason? When Carly returned didn't wasn't Robin getting close to AJ and starting to get the guilts?

• Love 1

I had no problem with Robin having a mix of good and spiteful reasons for outing the Baby Michael lie.

It was only realistic she'd be torn about the situation and, the more pathologically selfish Carly behaved ("I can tell Jason to buy me a fur coat and he'll go do it!" "I'm going to call Jason over every time Michael cries because I can't figure this out myself and just to get him over to my place at night!") the less Robin believed this was all for the best for Jason and Michael, and worth lying to AJ.

And, yes, Robin was understandably pissed. Carly was a fucking moron for going out of her way to poke Robin, who didn't owe her a damn thing.

Carly and Jason's reasons for lying weren't exactly selfless, either. Jason could have had a close relationship with Michael as a loving uncle (as he ended up being, anyway) -- he just didn't want to deal with his family. Carly, as usual, was just making asinine choices to protect herself.

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 5

It really ticks me off when people complain about Robin being saintly and boring, and then in the same breadth use the 'it wasn't her secret to tell' incident against her.  If anything, that incident is exhibit A in the argument that Robin is not saintly or boring.  

I think the reason I've always liked Robin is that she is one of the most dynamic characters on the show.  And despite the shitty writing, that dynamism was on full display the last three days.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5
It really ticks me off when people complain about Robin being saintly and boring, and then in the same breadth use the 'it wasn't her secret to tell' incident against her.  If anything, that incident is exhibit A in the argument that Robin is not saintly or boring.

Thank you. I want kidnap this post & call it {Jerry voice} darling{Jerry voice} while speaking to it in the multiple languages of Sebastian R.

I remember coming back to GH in '05-06 when KMc did, trying to figure out where this saintly boring moniker came from. IMO, It was Guza's was attempt to re-write Robin's personality via Carly the town liar. Robin's life with Stone & Jason wasn't boring or completely saintly. 

I think the reason I've always liked Robin is that she is one of the most dynamic characters on the show.  And despite the shitty writing, that dynamism was on full display the last three days.

Yes. The small things done by KMc during Wednesday's horrible writing saved me from seeing red. Constantly on the lookout, teary eyes, etc. She couldn't save that Jason will save the day monologue, thou.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

I believe the description of Robin being "saintly" came via the hosebeast, who referred to her as saintly and an Angel.  Like when Jason got shot, and Liz was caring for him? She told Liz that she "got rid of one Angel" and that she could get rid of another (ergo Liz) just like that.

Of course, all one has to do is watch Robin's relationship with Stone, how she rebelled against Mac to be with him; lived in a fucking moobster's house while he died...then got involved with Jason, at first a lackey for same moobster, then temporary mob boss...lied to the police....aligned herself with Jason and the midgety moobster the summer before her first break up with Jason.

Which begs the question: How is she saintly?

• Love 1

Robin more than held her own with Carly here in 2000:

And of course, the one time I know of when she actually hauled off and slapped her:

• Love 2

@UYI , that second clip is my all time favorite, because Kimberly is so wee in comparison to the Giganta that the hosebeast is.

And yeah, Robin has some nerve showing up in Port Charles, where she spent most of her life growing up, whereas the beast stormed into town just four years before, hell bent and succeeding in destroying her mother's marriage and Tony and AJ's lives.

And yeah, Robin forced her and Sonny to have sex, which led to Jason leaving, which led to her getting herself knocked up, and then starting a fight with AJ, pulling away and falling down the stairs her damn self.

It's a wonder, a real wonder, that Robin wasn't arrested and thrown in jail. And if only, IF ONLY, Robin had kept to her losing respect for that midgety moobster!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2

I always saw the reason Robin told. She didn't meet her father till she was 6. She had to live in a house with Carly leading Jason a brain damaged nit wit around by the nose. Jason wanted to keep Michael, think brain damaged and was unable to compute .*you can't keep someone's child because she don't like the father. Robin told for two reasons .To have Michael know his family, and to get Jason away from the slaghbeast.. Robin had to start over teaching Jason like he was 3 Don't lie, don't sleep around, etc , etc etc. Jason felt bad for Carly so he let her lead him around. When she was going to lose Jason and Michael she married AJ why to get his inheritance she said so. Plus AJ did not throw her down the stairs in a drunken rage. She went to hit him and fell. he tried to catch her. They were in the Q's mansion, where she had come to throw it in his face she was pregnant with Sonny's baby. She came to see Lila. This is why I never liked Lila she liked everyone Sonny, Carly  etc  She made me sick. This was when I went to the barge. Then when AJ returned and took his son, this made me hate the red headed monster. They were going to have him kill his father .Seven years on the barge for me. Looks like I am going back.

• Love 1

I always saw the reason Robin told. She didn't meet her father till she was 6. She had to live in a house with Carly leading Jason a brain damaged nit wit around by the nose. Jason wanted to keep Michael, think brain damaged and was unable to compute .*you can't keep someone's child because she don't like the father. Robin told for two reasons .To have Michael know his family, and to get Jason away from the slaghbeast.. Robin had to start over teaching Jason like he was 3 Don't lie, don't sleep around, etc , etc etc. Jason felt bad for Carly so he let her lead him around. When she was going to lose Jason and Michael she married AJ why to get his inheritance she said so. Plus AJ did not throw her down the stairs in a drunken rage. She went to hit him and fell. he tried to catch her. They were in the Q's mansion, where she had come to throw it in his face she was pregnant with Sonny's baby. She came to see Lila. This is why I never liked Lila she liked everyone Sonny, Carly  etc  She made me sick. This was when I went to the barge. Then when AJ returned and took his son, this made me hate the red headed monster. They were going to have him kill his father .Seven years on the barge for me. Looks like I am going back.

I never liked Lila either.She drove me nuts.I was actually watching old clips.Monica had an affair with Sean Donelly whom I liked but Lila said point blank to Alan don't they make a good couple.Talk about insensitive ugh.Sorry got offtopic there.

Robin finally breaks down and fully mourns the "deaths" of her parents by listening to GNR's "Live and Let Die", 1992.

Note the presence of Robert's long forgotten dog, Friday.

I like a lot of Holly and Robin's scenes during this era. There's a scene where Robin comes home from school early and she eats Rocky Road with Holly.

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1