Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Tell-All Part 1/S01.E22: Tell-All Part 2

Message added by Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I call BS on Deaven saying she knew Jihoon was the baby’s father because she “hadn’t had sex in two years.”

I really don’t care to hear about people’s dry spells.  TMI.  Jeniffer  and Rebecca on Before are equally guilty.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Cammi said:

I wanted to catch up with the couples on the tell all, however the awkward silences from the host after the cast answers the questions are too cringy! I guess this Shawn lady is sucking SOMEBODY'S dick on the network or is she a producer? Cuz the tell alls are anxiety inducing they are so bad. 

I think Shaun is listening in her earpiece for instructions, which is mostly "done/move on" so then she says "wow" or "alright".  Gag me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I call BS on Deaven saying she knew Jihoon was the baby’s father because she “hadn’t had sex in two years.” I remember in the first episode she said she had “just gotten out of a relationship” when she met Jihoon which fueled speculation here that her ex was actually the Baby Daddy. 

I recall her saying she had dated lots of Asian guys, because that's what she's into.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Who think Sumass was having sex with his wife awhile Jenny was there?  Because I’d bet a million dollars that we was lying. I’d like to know if he has kids.   Because he probably does.  

And I would bet my firstborn child if I had one that he’s not getting a divorce.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

From 1974?

1000%^^^^^^.  Again, you did not cure it, you did not cause it, you can't control it.  So get your warden ass out of there.    I also think Tiff is telling her mom a lot of stories about Ronald while he is not there to defend himself.  Mom's anger should be at her weird daighter.

I agree - I thought Aladin (and I am no fan) was getting dumped on by a bunch of hypocrites.   Just file for a divorce and be done.  Jowly McChristmas Tree doesn't care anymore.

I agree with poster who said Jenny needs a 5150.  I yelled at her to shut up everytime she spoke.  I can't stand her, Summit or their annoying voices and very unpleasant personalities.

As always, right on point, Mrs. Hansen!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Disagree.  He needs to cut his losses.   This marriage will never work due to the cultural 

Think you misread/misinterpreted my post.

I was pointing out that Tiffany was telling Aladin to work it out, when she is the one who returned to America as soon as things were not to her liking in South Africa.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Honey said:

Has your friend seen Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood?  I was always so-so on Brad Pitt until I saw that, and he just oozes mooooo,ovieeeeeee starrrrrrr, and it's very attractive.  The camera loved him in that one.

OMG, yes, he's gorgeous in that movie. He's also a much better actor than he's given credit for. I love him as the hapless dimwit in Burn After Reading.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Jenny's daughter's supportive of her Nutsy mother.  She's an attractive woman.  But why oh why would she mix up those horrible cheap colors?

Red eye shadow, purple nails and some God Awful lipstick!  Why???h

Do they have nobody in makeup and dress on this show?D

Even sister wives have make up plastered on their faces.  Nasty but they tried!E

Are these low  budget reality shows?   Maybe yes but I'm sure Evelins boobies were enjoyed by staff!!!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Kid said:

WHY is Deavan STILL surprised that he fails to tell her things and that he lies and that he is spineless????

What bridesmaid did she steal that dress from????

2 hours ago, zoltana said:

I thought that too and then I remembered that I saw something about it on runways this year.  So she's supposedly in style.  Not my style, but someone's.

SS19-Courtesy-of-Jonathan-Simkhai-The-Luxe-Lookbook3.jpg

It looked as if she took the 2nd dress from the right and cut it after the first ruffle, leaving the netting so that we could all see her thigh tats. So, Deaven did not have sex for 2 years till some random Korean she met online comes into town & they go straight from the airport to a pay by the hour motel.  And because of his Super Sperm, she ends up pregnant.  What concerns me is that there was no protection used.  Like I use to tell my step daughter,  a pregnancy lasts 9 months,  HIV lasts a lifetime.

I have no words for Jenny & Submit. Even if he has really started divorce proceedings,  which I highly doubt, and she moves back to India, it's going to be a totally different relationship.   She will no longer be the forbidden fruit. Why was he not asked if there are kids involved.  

I cannot tell if Ronald has an issue with alcohol.  He claims the only addiction he has is gambling but said he's trying to stop drinking now.  Does the alcohol trigger his desire to gamble?  Mr. Tostandon, who has been sober & very involved in AA for over 30 years,  always says "I did not get in trouble everytime I drank,  but everytime I got in trouble,  I'd been drinking."  I do not know if there is an equivalent to  Al-Anon for the families of gambling addicts.  I cannot believe the Wellness Center he was in did not recommend some type of program for Tiffany.  It will be interesting to see if he does end up getting a Visa & moving to US.

ETA: those dresses Tiffany wears look horrible on her! 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Kid said:

However, I could not understand why her son was laughing like an idiot.

Because he is an idiot?  Maybe Laura home schooled him, which would explain the social awkwardness and bizarre clothing choices.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Anybody catch Jenny's daughter say Sumit catfished Jenny at the very beginning of the relationship by using another man's photo's?

In an early episode they showed the pics he used.  A British male model lol.  But Jenny didn’t care because she loves the inner Sumbitch.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I am NOT buying that Sumit is getting a divorce.  Just another scam and Jenny can’t contain her delight because she believes him.  What a tool she is!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

And IIRC, she even said on stage last night that she will never trust him.

How the fresh hell do you have a relationship with someone you admittedly will never trust?  

She really should just STFU more often because the more she talks, the more ridiculous she sounds.  

She really does sound stupid every time she talks, no?  I used to be annoyed by Ronald but I felt kinda bad for him last night, with Tiffany bringing up his discretions AGAIN and wanting another pound of flesh from him.  Parole Officer Tiffany needs to get help for HERSELF and not worry about Ronald anymore, but then she would have all this free time on her hands!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, Kid said:

You hit the nail right on the head. She cannot live like an American in that culture. And when she does these things, he is shamed because that’s how that culture works.  It’s called assimilation you move to another culture you need to assimilate.  I have absolutely no sympathy for her.

Well, certainly not in Tunisia which has extended its state of emergency until at least 12-31-19, although I doubt they are located in the dangerous zones as I am rather sure even TLC would not film in those red/yellow areas.  One is supposed to be careful in places where tourists gather which I would think Laura would go to for her coffee.

I think he is super controlling like many Muslim men are, but I also think he has a practical concern about her behaviour in both Qatar and Tunisia.  He works in Qatar on some type of work visa/guest worker permit and if Laura gets in trouble  with Qatar he might be deported and in Tunisia he would probably be concerned about her overall safety.  Laura is such a loud mouth I could see her calling attention to herself and getting in trouble.

Assuming, without deciding, that Sumit is actually married and is divorcing, he will probably have to pay alimony to Mrs Sumit.   Having quit his job (if that's not another lie) and having probably used up all of Jenny's $6000, they may have trouble getting her a place that has the amenities she is used to.  Jenny may end up living in poverty with Sumit.  How romantic for her. 

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She really does sound stupid every time she talks, no?  I used to be annoyed by Ronald but I felt kinda bad for him last night, with Tiffany bringing up his discretions AGAIN and wanting another pound of flesh from him.  Parole Officer Tiffany needs to get help for HERSELF and not worry about Ronald anymore, but then she would have all this free time on her hands!!!

And what possible incentive does he have when she's said she'll never trust him anyway?

It's like the handing him a perfect excuse to relapse:  "Well, I was doing my best but you said you'd never trust me anyway, so I went ahead and did it."  

She's such a moron.   

• Love 11
6 hours ago, shockermolar said:

It's a couple of things I think. I can see a little of kpop sort of look but also Japanese "lolita" fashion. It's a whole thing, and if she's fetishizing Korean or Japanese culture I could see where she'd be into that.

This is very well said. I thought it suited her well and was original and cute. BUT this is not something that makes you look good on TV. Tailored clothes without frills or patterns look good on TV. I still liked the blue dress a lot...but for "real life" wear.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, essexjan said:

OMG, yes, he's gorgeous in that movie. He's also a much better actor than he's given credit for. I love him as the hapless dimwit in Burn After Reading.

I vote for A River Runs Through It as the best movie for a gorgeous Brad Pitt sighting. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

I think the money went dry and Aladin wasn't going to put up with her old ass any longer. 

I don't think that's it. Aladin paid for an incredibly lavish wedding -- his family is clearly loaded. I can't imagine he sees Laura as a meal ticket, she exudes "pathetic..." It must be a green card thing, or get me to where I can come out of the closet thing.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Spike said:

In an early episode they showed the pics he used.  A British male model lol.  But Jenny didn’t care because she loves the inner Sumbitch.

Barf!  we need a emoji for vomit.

• Love 3
On 10/14/2019 at 10:42 PM, Frozendiva said:

Some places have a pension factor where if your age and employment hit say, 80 or 85, you can sometimes get a full pension. There are also bridging programs (in Canada). It is possible that Laura has enough pensionable service to retire at just over 50. Or even at a reduced pension.

Daniel hasn't known Ronald long enough to consider him to be his Dad. It's hard on the kid especially if mom meets several men that can be considered 'dad'. Ronald hasn't earned that place in Tiffany's son's life. He can be a friend.

Evelin, you don't want to marry Corey at all. Take the money and run. Corey will learn a big lesson and he won't make the mistake again.

Are there 'set' clothes and 'behind' clothes to explain Tiffany's wardrobe changes?

Naw, she just made an extremely bold move and wore something that covered her shoulders, but she got a heat rash and chickened out.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Plus, Tiffany refusing to believe Ronald won't get to join her in the U.S. is totally deluded.    

Tiffany saying "That's not an option" regarding him not getting to the U.S. Ok, sweetie, tell the government that. You will let my criminal husband in to this country! Because I'm a delusional, pompous asshole so you better listen to me!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I think the Jihoon question about his Mom wanting a Korean wife for J is a bit out of context, and he's not explaining it well.  I think he's answering a hypothetical question, like would your Mom (in a perfect world) have preferred a Korean wife for him?  Well, yes.  So I think Deavon just needs to see it that way, not that J's Mom hates her or would want her to be replaced.  I can't tell if J's Mom is sorry they are married in some major way, but she seemed pretty gracious and accepting when we've seen her.

This!!!  I felt so bad for Jihoon that Deavon will probably resent her MIL now because neither the question nor his answer was very clear.  And the stupid host didn’t have the common sense to realize that it was kind of a trick question and Jihoon was trying to answer it in a second language after hearing it through a translator!!! They set him up!!!!!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

I cannot tell if Ronald has an issue with alcohol.  He claims the only addiction he has is gambling but said he's trying to stop drinking now.  Does the alcohol trigger his desire to gamble?  Mr. Tostandon, who has been sober & very involved in AA for over 30 years,  always says "I did not get in trouble everytime I drank,  but everytime I got in trouble,  I'd been drinking."  I do not know if there is an equivalent to  Al-Anon for the families of gambling addicts.  I cannot believe the Wellness Center he was in did not recommend some type of program for Tiffany.  It will be interesting to see if he does end up getting a Visa & moving to US.

There is Gamblers Anonymous, which is built on the same concepts as AA.

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Tiffany saying "That's not an option" regarding him not getting to the U.S. Ok, sweetie, tell the government that.

They should send Tiffany to Avery's immigration lawyer in Columbus.  He'll set her straight.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Anybody catch Jenny's daughter say Sumit catfished Jenny at the very beginning of the relationship by using another man's photo's?

That was covered thoroughly in ep 1 of the show.

14 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

vote for A River Runs Through It as the best movie for a gorgeous Brad Pitt sighting. 

I'm quite confused about how Brad Pitt ended up on this show. I didn't see it in any of the episodes. Which ep was he in? Is he that desperate for work?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe yes but I'm sure Evelins boobies were enjoyed by staff!!!

Really? SHe's flat as a pancake.

2 hours ago, essexjan said:

Brad Pitt is coming up a LOT, yet I still can't find the 90D episode he's in. Which one? Why? How? This is mystifying.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Spike said:

On the show she never left.

I am really confused because I didn't think we were allowed to discuss social media rumors or things that didn't happen on the show in the episode threads. When I talked about seeing Krine in the hospital, I tried really hard to share information like that only in the couples' thread. But now I am seeing lots of social media rumors here in the Tell Nothing thread. So was I wrong?

6 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

That was the elephant in the room and so odd that it wasn't asked.

Being the suspicious person that I am, I'm going to assume *not* asking that question means children are involved and TLC didn't want to go there and make SumBitch look even worse than he already does. 

Why would Sumit's kids be spared? No one else's kids are. And everyone with kids looks exponentially worse than they would if kids weren't involved. Sharp wouldn't be in the least concerned about making any of the foreign participants look bad. Xenophobia seems to be their stock in trade. Look at the pile-on on Aladin. That wasn't spontaneous. All the foreign participants are painted with the same brush-green card seeking opportunists who are using good Americans who are just looking for love! Maybe Sumit's possible kids were left out in an effort to make Jenny look less foolish. But I would never buy that anyone was interested in protecting Sumit. 

5 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I think the Jihoon question about his Mom wanting a Korean wife for J is a bit out of context, and he's not explaining it well.  I think he's answering a hypothetical question, like would your Mom (in a perfect world) have preferred a Korean wife for him?  Well, yes.  So I think Deavon just needs to see it that way, not that J's Mom hates her or would want her to be replaced.  I can't tell if J's Mom is sorry they are married in some major way, but she seemed pretty gracious and accepting when we've seen her.

Agreed. Jihoon was set up. And stupid Deavan immediately took "I think my mother would have preferred that I marry a Korean woman" to mean "she hates me". Both of Jihoon's parents have been lovely, and very kind to Deavan. 

• Love 14

Are the wrap ups always so sloppy? Really nothing got resolved. Did Corey get an extra check for running his mouth?

Maybe I'm just not cut out for this show. I feel like I missed the big event and got no rewards for wasting so much time watching this wreck. Oh well... Ya'll were fun though! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And what possible incentive does he have when she's said she'll never trust him anyway?

It's like the handing him a perfect excuse to relapse:  "Well, I was doing my best but you said you'd never trust me anyway, so I went ahead and did it."  

She's such a moron.   

3 hours ago, b2H said:

There is Gamblers Anonymous, which is built on the same concepts as AA.

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

Yes,  that's a program, probably based on the 12 steps of AA, for the gambler.   Al-Anon is for  the families of alcoholics.  We work the same  12 steps as AA,  to get lives on track.  We are there to work on ourselves,  not on the alcoholic. 

Tiffany needs a support program for families of  gambling addicts. She needs to be able to talk with someone who has been in her shoes,  to be able to break away from the trust issues,  realize that she has no control over Ronald.  Taking control of his ATM card or making him screenshot his banking transactions is not going to stop him, he'll find a way around it or if the urge is strong enough,  will say 'screw it,  she doesn't trust me anyway. '.  Mr. Tostandon was in a 31 day treatment program.   I had sessions that I was required to attend on my own 3 days a week,  in addition to the ones we did together.   After the 31 days impatient,  we had a year of weekly after care,  in addition to AA/Al-Anon meetings.  

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I am really confused because I didn't think we were allowed to discuss social media rumors or things that didn't happen on the show in the episode threads. When I talked about seeing Krine in the hospital, I tried really hard to share information like that only in the couples' thread. But now I am seeing lots of social media rumors here in the Tell Nothing thread. So was I wrong?

I think it’s allowed in the Tell All threads because the season is over.  There is no “no spoilers” alert on the thread.

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

cannot tell if Ronald has an issue with alcohol.  He claims the only addiction he has is gambling but said he's trying to stop drinking now.  Does the alcohol trigger his desire to gamble? 

He got really angry when Corey used the plural "addictions" 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Jenny's daughter must've forgotten her make up and was very generously offered some of that special fuschia eyeshadow by Deavan.  How considerate!

I was thinking the same thing....  lol😊

• LOL 1

I was really annoyed with ANY of these people chiming in about any of the other couples , especially Corey . In my opinion , Evelyn is the worst out of all the foreigners and she truly is a gross person .. yet Corey kept jumping in every 5 seconds to talk about all the others . They are all stupid and in need of a clue , but shouldn’t be judging the people in the other countries because not one of them are in a healthy , positive relationship . 

liam was really creeping me out . He seemed reasonable on the show but on the reunion episode , he was so obnoxious and I couldn’t figure out what was going on 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, essexjan said:

That's odd, that wasn't my quote that you credited to me.  🙂

3 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

This is very well said. I thought it suited her well and was original and cute. BUT this is not something that makes you look good on TV. Tailored clothes without frills or patterns look good on TV. I still liked the blue dress a lot...but for "real life" wear.

Good point. Shaun was terrible, but that raspberry outfit she had on was killer, both solid colored and tailored.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, not you again said:

Y'ALL. Shut the front door! I'm just now watching part 2 of the tell-nothing and ran it back to make sure I heard correctly. Ludwing is Laura's BROTHER? That's how Yawn introduced him.

I think I read somewhere that he's her adopted brother.   I have no idea if it was a true adoption or she just says that.   I know this woman who refers to people she's friends with as her adopted sister,  adopted son,  adopted grandkids.  

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I vote for A River Runs Through It as the best movie for a gorgeous Brad Pitt sighting. 

I am going to have to go with "Thelma and Louise".  That man was hot.  

I don't think Jihoon's mom dislikes Devean.  I believe something was lost in translation.  Given that she doesn't have a daughter, his mother most likely would have preferred a daughter in-law she could converse, shop and cook with. Not one that just sits there and give her blank stares. 

• Love 21