Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Tell-All Part 1/S01.E22: Tell-All Part 2

Message added by Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, OrchidThief said:

I hope they wheel in a hot plate so he can demo his grilled cheese!

But really part of the charm is when you need a true friend to talk something over, he makes a grilled cheese and then you sit down together and talk it over while enjoying his soothing creation.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Maybe it's not the BEST sex, but I don't think it's as awful as she is making it out to be. 

Lucky for us, we'll never know!

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:
2 hours ago, OrchidThief said:

I lived on St. Thomas for a summer. There were 20 men for every woman, not uncommon in beach towns.

I believe that’s assumed.

You mean there is a baby????   Faints.....

No, I meant that she's not hurting for male attention.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I'm sure tell all part 2 will be full of nothing-burgers but at least there will be Ludwig. 

They will build it up to include a big sob-fest about sumbitch and jennay and I am so over that. She acts like this is some kind of Romeo and Juliet story with warring families (as others have mentioned) NO. The dude is married and you are the mistress. Not one mention by anyone how the wife might be faring in all of this. And Jenny knew. She is lying when they asked her if she knew. There was a pause and the eyes went up - the tells are there. If she really didn’t know, she never asked the appropriate questions when she “found out”. No “who is this woman, when did this happen,” etc.  She didn’t even act that surprised. She just asked why he didn’t tell her. Like a guilty person. 

The best thing that could happen to Evilyn is an actual attractive woman moving into Engabo and opening a rival bar. Distract the attention of stupid Corey and Raul. Won’t be so smug then. 

Yes! Give her a run for her money. No wonder Evelin doesn’t want to move to ththe US.  She doesn’t have any competition, plus she can isolate Corey and not get any flack from her in-laws for being such a bitch to him. 

• Love 15
On 10/15/2019 at 5:58 PM, PikaScrewChu said:

Do we have the timelines for when each couple were together? Tiffany and Ronald under the spoiler as well as Paul/Karine (although I don't know if it counts).

Hide contents

Tiffany had the baby July 3rd. So if Carley was 3 weeks old, it means the "tell all" would have been filmed in July. 

Baby Pierre was born March 22nd. Which lines up if he was four months for filming in July. 

So this was a while ago. 

The tell all was filmed like the week after the first episode aired.  I'm too lazy to go back and see when that was.  I remember the new cast were all posting about being in NYC on their Instagrams though and Ledia went to new york to stalk deavan.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

The tell all was filmed like the week after the first episode aired.  I'm too lazy to go back and see when that was.  I remember the new cast were all posting about being in NYC on their Instagrams though and Ledia went to new york to stalk deavan.

What is the story about Ledia stalking Deavan?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

And no one wants to hand their hard earned money over to an asshole and user.

They may not want to hand over their money to Evilyn, but if they have a soft spot for Corey....

Regardless, I don’t see Ecuador as a major vacation hot spot.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/17/2019 at 11:33 AM, PinkFlamingo said:

What is the story about Ledia stalking Deavan?

You can read about it in Leida’s couples thread. Make that Deavan’s thread.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Regardless, I don’t see Ecuador as a major vacation hot spot.  

I don’t either.  4-5k for chairs? 6k for a junker car?  A quick search shows hotels there from $6-$40 a night. A nice apartment is $300-400 a month. Corey is blind in love. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 10/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

WORD 100%!  Why are you even mentioning that loser's name?  What do you want?  FOr him to take his current wife's ring off and give it to you?  She is such a sap she would probably accept it.

For all the world she sounds like a 15 year old girl. The last one in her set to get a boyfriend. So she always interjects stuff about her and her boyfriend in every conversation. She's pathetic.

23 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

The best thing that could happen to Evilyn is an actual attractive woman moving into Engabo and opening a rival bar. Distract the attention of stupid Corey and Raul. Won’t be so smug then. 

I know I've said it before a thousand times, but I think Evilin and Corey are punking us all. I also think she's probably better looking in person; she has a kind of sun kissed, athletic, golden girl look to her that I'm sure many men find attractive.

All that said, if a better looking woman moved to Engabao and opened a bar and started causing a stir in the loins of the local boys, I would be totally here for that. (Corey and Evilin would probably shop it as a reality show too).

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I know I've said it before a thousand times, but I think Evilin and Corey are punking us all. I also think she's probably better looking in person; she has a kind of sun kissed, athletic, golden girl look to her that I'm sure many men find attractive.

I completely agree.  I also don't think Corey is the innocent little Mormon boy he's portraying himself to be.  He's surfed all over the world and a lot of those guys know how to party.  I think he does love Evilyn and she loves him.  They talked about surfing together.  He's not gonna find many sheltered Mormon girls who surf, and I don't think that's what he wants.  They're definitely playing us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

A word in defense of Evil Lynne:  She has said from day one that she does not want to be married.  We know it, her family knows it, her boyfriends know it, and Corey ought to know it, too.  Corey is an adult--a stupid adult, but still--and he is willingly bankrupting himself, financially, morally, and emotionally, to deny to himself that truth.

Of course she's a horrible person, a thief, to take all his money, but she is not doing it under false pretenses.   She has not even been sneaky about it, mentioning once under her breath that she doesn't want to be married and then pretending all is hunky-dory.  She has reminded him over and over, she has been unfaithful to him, she has treated him poorly and spoken insultingly to him; he should have figured this out.  And I think he has.  I don't think he believes that she will marry him if he achieves the body of her dreams, even if he suddenly comes into more money.  He knows in his heart that they won't get married, but I'm sorry to say he's on dick drive.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

A word in defense of Evil Lynne:  She has said from day one that she does not want to be married.  We know it, her family knows it, her boyfriends know it, and Corey ought to know it, too.  Corey is an adult--a stupid adult, but still--and he is willingly bankrupting himself, financially, morally, and emotionally, to deny to himself that truth.

Of course she's a horrible person, a thief, to take all his money, but she is not doing it under false pretenses.   She has not even been sneaky about it, mentioning once under her breath that she doesn't want to be married and then pretending all is hunky-dory.  She has reminded him over and over, she has been unfaithful to him, she has treated him poorly and spoken insultingly to him; he should have figured this out.  And I think he has.  I don't think he believes that she will marry him if he achieves the body of her dreams, even if he suddenly comes into more money.  He knows in his heart that they won't get married, but I'm sorry to say he's on dick drive.

I went back to read through the thread for the first episode. The popular sentiment was that Evilin was a user and golddigger and Corey was a besotted dope. From the beginning, his family warned him about how nothing in Ecuador was in his name. The thing is that Evilin isn't much different from some of the foreign users who are only looking for a green card and money. I think about Rebecca and Zied from Before the 90 Days. Zied has said he's jealous and controlling. He wants a green card. He is blatantly taking her money even going so far as to snatch it from her wallet to buy an engagement ring for her that he's iffy about giving it to her. I don't feel badly for Rebecca any more than I feel for Corey. He knew who Evilin was.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

he has said from day one that she does not want to be married.  We know it, her family knows it,

I dated a guy from age 22 to 25 (great guy) but he made it clear - he did not want to get married or have kids.  I was still finishing up my education so I was like, okay, but then it became clear that I wanted to be married and have a family so we parted.  I have never tried to look him up on social media but I am willing to bet he never did marry or have kids!  If he did, great, but I bet he is still single.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I can't find anything????

Sorry, must have been another thread, I’ll look for it.

It’s in Deavan’s thread.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1

I am watching parts of the Tell Nothing and I do not get Laura.  She did not wear traditional clothes while in the Middle East and now she shows up in the garb that Aladin will like?  She cries over seeing "the other couples" when there is one couple - Jihoon and Deavan.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am watching parts of the Tell Nothing and I do not get Laura.  She did not wear traditional clothes while in the Middle East and now she shows up in the garb that Aladin will like?  She cries over seeing "the other couples" when there is one couple - Jihoon and Deavan.

I had the same comment/question about Laura's outfit for the tell-all.

She was so insistent that she wear her aging Beach bum outfits in Qatar that I figured she'd be in the same tired looking clothes for the tell-all.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I had the same comment/question about Laura's outfit for the tell-all.

She was so insistent that she wear her aging Beach bum outfits in Qatar that I figured she'd be in the same tired looking clothes for the tell-all.

My guess is, she finally realized how desperate and pathetic she is so she is grasping at straws. Too little, too late, Crazy Ass Laura. Aladdin deserves to be happy with someone sane and not almost three times as old as him. He's attractive, has a great positive personality and sense of humor, and I think I could fall for him if I were much younger.

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

My guess is, she finally realized how desperate and pathetic she is so she is grasping at straws. Too little, too late, Crazy Ass Laura. Aladdin deserves to be happy with someone sane and not almost three times as old as him. He's attractive, has a great positive personality and sense of humor, and I think I could fall for him if I were much younger.

Yeah, that makes sense.  

I DO think that he was a lot less willing to put up with her shit once it became clear that she was broke.  

Add her particular brand of manipulative gaslighting and victimization to the mix and he figured that there was no reason for him to stay involved with her.  

I'm not sure if he charmed the producers or if Laura really pissed them off.....but he comes off as a good looking, kind guy who has a job, a good sense of humor and is willing to date 60 year old Laura who looks like the skipper.  

I bet you his DMs were filled to the brim with women younger, better looking and who have real money.  

IIRC, there were older women sending Mo all sorts of money and gifts and he is not even 1/4 as handsome and charming as aladin. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, that makes sense.  

I DO think that he was a lot less willing to put up with her shit once it became clear that she was broke.  

Add her particular brand of manipulative gaslighting and victimization to the mix and he figured that there was no reason for him to stay involved with her.  

I'm not sure if he charmed the producers or if Laura really pissed them off.....but he comes off as a good looking, kind guy who has a job, a good sense of humor and is willing to date 60 year old Laura who looks like the skipper.  

I bet you his DMs were filled to the brim with women younger, better looking and who have real money.  

IIRC, there were older women sending Mo all sorts of money and gifts and he is not even 1/4 as handsome and charming as aladin. 

You may be right. I may be crazy but it just may be a lunatic Aladdin is looking for.

He is just beautiful. I am shocked that he is not a model. I don't usually get hung up on pretty boys. I usually like my men kinda bigger and farmer-like. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I thought Laura was 50 or 51 or something.  Quite honestly I am 61 and I don't think Laura and I look that much different, and I don't consider myself young looking (but I look a heck of a lot better than Jenny who is my age and who needs to have a better haircut and makeup regime!).

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

I thought Laura was 50 or 51 or something.  Quite honestly I am 61 and I don't think Laura and I look that much different, and I don't consider myself young looking (but I look a heck of a lot better than Jenny who is my age and who needs to have a better haircut and makeup regime!).

I think 51 is her aspirational, not actual age.  

I feel like Liam slipped up and gave away the truth at some point. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Will you receive a pension at some point? Because if so, do I have some good news for you!

• LOL 18
3 hours ago, PityFree said:

Will you receive a pension at some point? Because if so, do I have some good news for you!

I have a pension coming in two years if Aladdin wants to get adventurous.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

You're right, in his very first TH, Liam said something about a "30 year age difference." I had also read an article on one website that said Laura was 61, not 51 as claimed everywhere else. I'm usually successful at looking up this kind of info but Laura being Canadian and not knowing her last name before she married Aladin, I've reached a dead end. Her ex husband's name is Andre Leila, but I haven't found anything about "Laura Leila" or "Liam Leila" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, RoxiP said:

14 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think 51 is her aspirational, not actual age.  

14 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

In the immortal words of Indiana Jones, it’s not the years, it’s the mileage.

Per Younger, maybe Laura is age queer (it should have been age fluid).

• Love 3
On 10/18/2019 at 11:19 AM, Hannah94 said:

You may be right. I may be crazy but it just may be a lunatic Aladdin is looking for.

He is just beautiful. I am shocked that he is not a model. I don't usually get hung up on pretty boys. I usually like my men kinda bigger and farmer-like. 

I just do not see it.  I don't think he's attractive at all. I didn't think Mo was either, and he was cross-eyed.

• Love 13

I’m still amazed that the ignorant and clueless were giving unsolicited advice to the ignorant and clueless. 

Loved the calm yet direct way Tiffany managed to shut up nitwit Corey and the village hobag. Raul needs to get out more.

I still don’t believe a word that comes out of Jenny’s mouth. I think her tears and snot routine is fake and her guerilla daughter/daughter in law are full of it as well. This hag is not at all hurt, but continues to plan happily ever after with the other clown.

I think maybe crazy Laura of firm handshake fame pushed it too far with Aladin until there was nothing left. Wishing him better decisions in the future.  Inshallah.  

It was interesting that Paul arrived feeling that he would be judged and yet everyone seemed to be nice to him.

Looking forward to Part II !!!

• Love 5
On 10/15/2019 at 2:43 PM, Callaphera said:

That light blue looked amazing on Deavan and the lighter hair and tan looked great, too. I was a little concerned that she was going to flash some boob in the back when they first got there, though. She may be young but she definitely needed a bra that day. 

I can't fault Deavan for a little accidental cleavage when exhibitionists like Pao and Anfisa put their goods on display every time they leave the house. 

OMG!  I can't forget about the queen of the boobage- Darcy!

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
Remembered important point.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Honey said:

I just do not see it.  I don't think he's attractive at all. I didn't think Mo was either, and he was cross-eyed.

Different strokes, I suppose.  I personally think aladin is a super cutie pie. 

I've never seen the fuss over leo DiCaprio.  My friend doesn't even understand why anyone finds Brad Pitt attractive.  

• Love 8

Well I watched all AGAIN last night as it was shown  and I also think that Elizabeth and her sister Jen would be pretty good. They really do a GREAT rendition of --- forgive me if I get the quote out of order but the accent was brilliant----Ah need the IGG Ah kin todit. And Mahkul.

Seriously. Andrei was pretty good too but the sisters are the stars.

I cannot figure out Aladdin and Laura. He honestly did seem smitten with her thinking back to the wedding and to when he was picking her up at the airport. Looks aren't everything but they were so mismatched , it still puzzles me. Ha love that Laura Lella. And then its one thing if your married surname is strange with your first but to name a child like that I mean come on  Liam Lella by choice?

All the comments are good but I feel that Annie is trying too hard with the reactions. I like her and even David  but I feel like it's put on too much to ensure the $paycheck.

I have always liked Loren and Alexei -- particularly Alexei.

One other thing I wanted to ask about- (now that I have watched to review 🙂 ) is did it strike anyone else curious how Corey started out commenting on others when it was just Shawn and the participants talking. I almost feel like they told him to comment on Ronald and Tiff? Evil one also joined in. I know that they all comment on each other but it just seemed early on and curious to me.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Honey said:

I just do not see it.  I don't think [Aladin's] attractive at all.

I think he's okay, but could never brook being with a man who has his neck waxed.  Or, really, any part of him waxed.

13 hours ago, RealReality said:

My friend doesn't even understand why anyone finds Brad Pitt attractive.  

Has your friend seen Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood?  I was always so-so on Brad Pitt until I saw that, and he just oozes moooooovieeeeeee starrrrrrr, and it's very attractive.  The camera loved him in that one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Has your friend seen Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood?  I was always so-so on Brad Pitt until I saw that, and he just oozes moooooovieeeeeee starrrrrrr, and it's very attractive.  The camera loved him in that one.

I'll have to look that movie up in Google images.  I showed her pictures if BP in meet joe black and she was unmoved.  

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'll have to look that movie up in Google images.  I showed her pictures if BP in meet joe black and she was unmoved.  

I always thought he looked the hottest in Thelma and Louise and Legends of the Fall.  I'm kind of a sucker for men with long hair, so I thought he was steamin' in LOTF.  After that, not so much.  

I find Aladin to be a cutie pie, too.  I thought Mo was attractive to the degree that he was out of Dani's league but nobody I'd really give a second glance in the real world...plus there was that entire personality of a doorknob thing Mo had going on, whereas I find Aladin to be quite personable and charming.  

If a green card is Aladin's end game, I don't think he'll have any problem lining up his next 90DF.  Dude's got a lot of admirers out there now.  

Why settle for The Skipper when you could land Ginger (or even Mary Ann).  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8