Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Season 1 Tell-All

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Although I know this could be true, I don’t believe anything she says at this point. It’s like she’s throwing all this stuff at the wall hoping something will stick. 

And for the most part, at this point, a majority of people realize Laura is a cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs liar.  

But there will always be a few people willing to believe the "worst" of a person.  There will be people who will now think that these things Laura says are possible.....even if not probable.  

And THAT is what makes her lies so unfair to aladin.   

He could get killed for being "gay" and he could have a ruined reputation if he is seen as a cruel man who punches women in the face.  I'm sure there are a lot of middle eastern men who don't appreciate an abusive man.  

I'm starting to think that he isn't particularly bad at sex because why does she keep demanding it and talking about wanting it at his mom's house if it's so bad?  Particularly if she never threw away her little purple Gilligan.  

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Every time she piped up with her unsolicited relationship advice, I said, "SHUT UP,  JENNY, YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON THE STAGE."  

Jenny needs to zip it and just wait for her segment with SumBitch to talk.  

OMG I can’t stop laughing!

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I think the tell all was filmed during a nice sweet spot before Laura's Instagram antics with the fake pregnancy and black eye (what black guy) but after the episodes where she called him out on being bad in bed had aired. So he was probably furious with her after seeing exactly what she said about his sexual abilities, but wasn't completely done with her? I don't know, I've dated some really easygoing men, but I can't imagine how I could salvage a relationship after going on TV and matter-of-factly telling the whole world my partner was sexually useless. I think a guy would have to be Corey-level milquetoast to come back after that.

LOL! Bravo!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Medsed said:

About the situation with Laura and Aladin,  if they had to get married in order to stay together and be in a hotel room together and have sex and then perhaps he has very little experience if any prior to that. Any loving woman who was not halfbaked would likely understand this because she had taken some time to get to know him and his culture and would be patient and understanding and keep things private while she helped him learn what would be good for both of them without automaticaly introducing sex manuals,toys, and,other culturally unacceptable things into the mix… But then again we're talking about Laura! 

Not just a sex manual but Sex for Dummies.

  • Like 11
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, vmcd88 said:

Does Tiffany own any dresses/tops with covered shoulders?  

No. And I am not sure why she thinks her linebacker body looks good shoulder-less. Not body shaming, but when you wear clothes that directly negatively impact your physical size, it's stupid. (Darcy, you're included in this)

  • Like 20
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’ll be eating lunch alone today, but I thought  Deavan looked quite lovely. 

Oddly, I did too...outside of her opening scene when her saggy boobs were on full display. When she covered up with that shawl or whatever it was, she looked nice. She has a healthy glow, not like the glow in the dark goth look she used to sport. She is very pretty when she lays off the heavy magenta makeup. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Spike said:

Didn’t she say she knows a lot about cars because she worked with mechanics or engineers?  

Yes, she did. It was in the scene when she and Aladdin were in his car, and Laura made some comment about the engine sounding strained (or something like that). She bragged a little about knowing such things because of her previous long-time job, and Aladdin said, "ok, Laura, I will open a garage for you" ... which made me laugh out loud.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I think the tell all was filmed during a nice sweet spot before Laura's Instagram antics with the fake pregnancy and black eye (what black guy) but after the episodes where she called him out on being bad in bed had aired. So he was probably furious with her after seeing exactly what she said about his sexual abilities, but wasn't completely done with her? I don't know, I've dated some really easygoing men, but I can't imagine how I could salvage a relationship after going on TV and matter-of-factly telling the whole world my partner was sexually useless. I think a guy would have to be Corey-level milquetoast to come back after that.

Have you forgotten Tim?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm just kind of surprised nothing comes up on Bing about her career.  I may have to suck it up and watch the first episode of this season again to see if she mentions it.  

I'm surprised that anyone uses Bing to search for anything online!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We could have an entire show of Jihoon in NYC or Pennsyltucky and it would be more entertaining than the Tell All/Tell Nothing show.  

I think Shaun does not ask the hard questions because she wants to keep the cast members from storming off stage whenever they are asked a hard question as in a "how could anyone NOT ask that question" question.  Every time a cast member stomps off stage it holds up production and costs money so the producers probably want to take it easy on the "What the fuck is wrong with you people," type of obvious questions.

That said, the cast should not be paid until after the tell all and give bonuses for divulging really good dirt.

I absolutely agree that their money should be contingent on full participation in the tell-all.  IF they are physically able to participate, then they should be fined for refusing to answer questions or leaving early.  

It probably won't help Shaun very much with her hard hitting "Corey can you and Raul be friends?" style or journalism, but oh well.  

I think they should get Perez Hilton to host.  He used to host bad girls club reunion and he asked the tough questions that viewers wanted to know.  And he was shady, which I loved.  I bet they could get him to host the tell-all for a can of soup, and it would absolutely be a tell-all.  

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post

So hugely annoying Shaun does that faux shock/gasp/clutching her pearls. Move in for the kill! Finish them!

All Evilyn has going for her a tight little body that the guys drool over. There is not one admirable quality about her whatsoever. These men that are so enamored of her are just as stupid as her boobs are perky.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm also struck by the fact that Jenny is nearly as marriage obsessed as Darcy.  

Its like she thinks marrying sumit is some magical alchemy project.  He won't be any less or a worm or a liar if he marries you Jenny.  

All Jenny was for sumit was an escape from his real life.  When he was with her he didn't have to face the stresses that come with family and marriage.  

If he was married to Jenny and had to be around her full time, had to come home to her day after day, year after year.  If Jenny was living with his family and performing all the household chores that his wife performs in his family's home he wouldn't find Jenny nearly as fun and captivating.  

Even if they were married in another country, having to be around Jenny full time for years and years.....not just on Skype for a couple hours a week, sumit would get bored and start catfishing with his Mike Jones profile again.  

Marriage clearly has absolutely no effect on sumits behavior so it makes no sense that Jenny is so fixated on it. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

So hugely annoying Shaun does that faux shock/gasp/clutching her pearls. Move in for the kill! Finish them!

All Evilyn has going for her a tight little body that the guys drool over. There is not one admirable quality about her whatsoever. These men that are so enamored of her are just as stupid as her boobs are perky.

She looks like a mummy in face and body to me.  

I know that Joan rivers said you can never be too rich or skinny, but I think evelin has a flat body and knobby knees.  

I think the secret of evelins popularity is that she is young and apparently available.  

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I'm surprised that anyone uses Bing to search for anything online!

It came on my new computer and don't want to load anything onto it until all my work-related platforms are loaded (they take a lot of memory).  Until then, I'm not loading anything that might use any memory.  ;-)    

  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Callaphera said:

She thinks she's living in a Danielle Steele novel but it's that copy that's been passed around and passed by at the secondhand store so much, it's falling apart and on sale for a quarter. 

... and apparently missing a chapter or two!!!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

And for the most part, at this point, a majority of people realize Laura is a cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs liar.  

But there will always be a few people willing to believe the "worst" of a person.  There will be people who will now think that these things Laura says are possible.....even if not probable.  

And THAT is what makes her lies so unfair to aladin.   

He could get killed for being "gay" and he could have a ruined reputation if he is seen as a cruel man who punches women in the face.  I'm sure there are a lot of middle eastern men who don't appreciate an abusive man.  

I'm starting to think that he isn't particularly bad at sex because why does she keep demanding it and talking about wanting it at his mom's house if it's so bad?  Particularly if she never threw away her little purple Gilligan.  

how dare you slam Cocoa Puffs..  lol.. we weren't allowed that cereal unless it was a 

'SPECIAL DAY".. So long Fruit Loops

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I may be the lone voice of dissent, but I don't think Aladin has a very good English vocabulary at all.  He seems to have a series of phrases that he strings together that pass as a reply, and when he is at a loss as to how to reply he agressively says "It's about RESPECT!"  Just my observation.

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I think the secret of evelins popularity is that she is young and apparently available easy.  

FTFY lol

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

OF course she didn't find out about his culture because he is nothing more than a set of abs and she didn't give a shit.  

What Americans do?

IDK if these Americans are just entitled where they think cultural norms don’t apply to them.  Or just stupid.....  Ok.  Stupid.  And desperate.  

I think Laura felt she could just gaslight and control Aladin, playing victim as she probably has done in past relationships.   In this case, she’s playing her game in Tunisia with American rules.   She can’t manipulate the situation.   

I agree with the previous posters.   Laura wanted a young stud to fluff her ego.  He was bought and paid for.   But the same could be said of Angela or Rebecca.  They are all pretty much the same.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I agree with the previous posters.   Laura wanted a young stud to fluff her ego.  He was bought and paid for.   But the same could be said of Angela or Rebecca.  They are all pretty much the same.  

And this type of transactional relationship doesn't bother me for the most part. 

It's a contract....one party gets a hot young stud or babe and the other party gets financial stability.  

My beef is when one party welshes on their part of the deal and suddenly wants to present themselves as a victim. 

Laura wasn't going to marry aladin if he was a nice Tunisian guy her age and level of physical attractiveness.  So why should she get to enforce her benefit, but he is an asshole for enforcing his?

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I'm surprised that anyone uses Bing to search for anything online!

No, G.o.o.g.l.e. is filtering many topics now.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, RealReality said:

And this type of transactional relationship doesn't bother me for the most part. 

It's a contract....one party gets a hot young stud or babe and the other party gets financial stability.  

I have no problem with it either.   As long as the terms are fair to both parties.  

But, what I see happening with these older woman/younger men relationships is that the women treat their intended like indentured servants, expected to meet every need: emotional, physical or otherwise.  They treat their dogs better than these guys.  The women’s expectations are unreasonable.  Nobody can meet all their needs. 

Pretty sure this is happening with Laura.  She is expecting too much from Aladin.  But my guess that this behavior isn’t new for her anyways.  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

That exchange between Corey and Tiffany seems suspect.  Of all the people sitting on that stage, I found it rather odd that Corey would go after Tiffany.  That he would accuse Ronald of just wanting a green card doesn’t make sense. Not once did Ronald say anything about wanting to move to America.  I believe that the producers put him up to it.  Lest we forget, Evelin is adamant about not wanting to move to the U.S., so it must be true love.  LOL

Jenny saying that if Sumit gave her a ring she would glue it to her finger was rather idiotic. When is she going to get it through her thick skull that he is a married man and that married men are in no position to give engagement rings to other women? 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

This 58 year old average looking man does not want to go down on the Skipper.

This 53 year old average looking woman (who happens to look 15-20 years younger than Laura, and at least 30 years younger than Jenny's neck) just made a scene at work by laughing so loudly at this comment.

Thank you Mr. Minor, you made my day. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Shaun is the worst... Everytime something explosive was about to happen she would looked shocked and say "ok, moving on..." 😑🙄

I might have to try that tactic in my own life!

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, Callaphera said:

Workplace pensions aren't as common in Canada. CPP (Canadian Pension Plan) kicks in at 65. You can take it at 60 with a significant reduction (7%?) or wait until 70 to get a bonus added to it. 

I think maybe if she was union, she might have a workplace pension and maybe a bridging option to cover her until she turns 65?

ETA: Her saying that her pension got cut makes me think that she was union and maybe took early retirement and had a bridging plan but the bridging ran out before CPP kicked in - it usually covers some or most of the difference between one pension versus both pensions (for example, my dad retired at 60 and had a kick-ass work pension + bridging, the bridging ran out when CPP kicked in at 65).

Wouldn't surprise me if what she's calling a pension is actually spousal support which was recently cut or ran out, as per her divorce agreement.

She might also be referring to some sort of disability pension, which might have been cut or come to an end.

Edited by Saje81
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

No, G.o.o.g.l.e. is filtering many topics now.

Word.  I haven't been able to find good porn in weeks. 

  • Laugh 16
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Thank you Mr. Minor, you made my day. 

My pleasure! :-)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

All Evilyn has going for her a tight little body that the guys drool over. There is not one admirable quality about her whatsoever. These men that are so enamored of her are just as stupid as her boobs are perky.

The part of the Tell Nothing that I am surprised has not gotten a lot of press was the demand that Evilyn made that Cory lose weight and get a six pack before she will marry him.  That is so offensive on many levels.  Again, let's switch it around:  "Laura, you need to lose sixty pounds before I will marry you*, I am a trainer so let's get to work!"  A man saying that to a woman would NEVER fly, it should not fly this way as well.

*=I know they are married, work with me.

2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Jenny saying that if Sumit gave her a ring she would glue it to her finger was rather idiotic.

WORD 100%!  Why are you even mentioning that loser's name?  What do you want?  FOr him to take his current wife's ring off and give it to you?  She is such a sap she would probably accept it.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I take extreme offense with comparing my favorite childhood cereal with Jowly McVibrator.

are you kidding me??!!  I think 90 percent of us are dying laughing and off the couch!

14 hours ago, RealReality said:

Laura can suck it. 

She knew from the very beginning that her relationship with aladin was transactional and now that SHE failed to live up to her end of the bargain she wants to cry foul. 

He married her for her stable income and she married him because he was younger and hotter than any other man she could afford locally.  

Period. Point. Blank. 

And I don't care, many people marry their partner for reasons other than love.  In fact, as we've seen, worldwide a love marriage is often seen as a luxury.  

But even in the US, hot bodies young women and men trade on their youth and good looks for an older, financially stable, less attractive partner.  It doesn't make their marriage any less real.  

The problem I have is when someone doesnt hold up their end of the bargain.  

Aladin held up his end of the bargain, he stayed good looking and fit.  Laura has failed to keep up her end of the bargain and is naturally presenting herself as a wronged victim. 

I'd eat Jenny's crusty toenail clippings if Laura could tell me seven things she likes about aladin that aren't connected to his physical appearance.  

The fact is she can't because he has always been just a hot guy with nice abs. 

OF course she didn't find out about his culture because he is nothing more than a set of abs and she didn't give a shit.  

And now she is mad because she can't hold up her end of the bargain and he wants out?  Would she want to stay in the marriage if he gained 70 pounds?  

And is she complaining about being left alone while he goes to work?  What the hell is he supposed to do if she doesn't have any money coming in?

I'm also LOL'ing at her finally wearing something culturally acceptable in qatar when she is in New York after steadfastly refusing to wear anything like that when she was there. 

And the fucking Greek chorus in the background can miss me too.  Paul and karine married for love?  Really?  Evelin and Corey are a love match?  This entire franchise is based on transactional relationships but these simps think they are better?

But.....I think aladin may have another sugar momma waiting in the wings because he was sporting an apple watch and those things aren't cheap.

FYI my ex used to use a DRILL to do his toenails.. I wouldn't go a foot between him..made me vomit the first time I saw it.. I HATED when Sumit gave her a pedi

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Boston said:

are you kidding me??!!  I think 90 percent of us are dying laughing and off the couch!

FYI my ex used to use a DRILL to do his toenails.. I wouldn't go a foot between him..made me vomit the first time I saw it.. I HATED when Sumit gave her a pedi

4 minutes ago, Boston said:

are you kidding me??!!  I think 90 percent of us are dying laughing and off the couch!

FYI my ex used to use a DRILL to do his toenails.. I wouldn't go a foot between him..made me vomit the first time I saw it.. I HATED when Sumit gave her a pedi

Spot on, Sistah ( I can say that cause i'm from New England)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

WORD 100%!  Why are you even mentioning that loser's name?  What do you want?  FOr him to take his current wife's ring off and give it to you?  She is such a sap she would probably accept it.

But Jenny is the tragic heroine of the world’s greatest love story!!  They are soulmates fighting his evil wife and their families to reach their destiny!  (In her juvenile brain anyway).

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

And for the most part, at this point, a majority of people realize Laura is a cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs liar.  

But there will always be a few people willing to believe the "worst" of a person.  There will be people who will now think that these things Laura says are possible.....even if not probable.  

And THAT is what makes her lies so unfair to aladin.   

He could get killed for being "gay" and he could have a ruined reputation if he is seen as a cruel man who punches women in the face.  I'm sure there are a lot of middle eastern men who don't appreciate an abusive man.  

I'm starting to think that he isn't particularly bad at sex because why does she keep demanding it and talking about wanting it at his mom's house if it's so bad?  Particularly if she never threw away her little purple Gilligan.  

Exactly my thoughts.  I think she has played him big time

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sure tell all part 2 will be full of nothing-burgers but at least there will be Ludwig. 

They will build it up to include a big sob-fest about sumbitch and jennay and I am so over that. She acts like this is some kind of Romeo and Juliet story with warring families (as others have mentioned) NO. The dude is married and you are the mistress. Not one mention by anyone how the wife might be faring in all of this. And Jenny knew. She is lying when they asked her if she knew. There was a pause and the eyes went up - the tells are there. If she really didn’t know, she never asked the appropriate questions when she “found out”. No “who is this woman, when did this happen,” etc.  She didn’t even act that surprised. She just asked why he didn’t tell her. Like a guilty person. 

The best thing that could happen to Evilyn is an actual attractive woman moving into Engabo and opening a rival bar. Distract the attention of stupid Corey and Raul. Won’t be so smug then. 

  • Like 19
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/15/2019 at 9:47 AM, poeticlicensed said:

I think she worked in a nursing home in FL. Not sure about Canada. She may be on a pension from Canada and was working in the US. Maybe they cut her pension, maybe not. Who knows?

I can’t get a sense of how educated Laura might be, but a CNA nursing aide cert should be fairly quick to earn, and perhaps her parents left her a nest egg. Obviously she’s not too bright. And the jiggly jiggly thing — I don’t think it’s uncommon for women to just pony up for sex they don’t enjoy and then turn on their vibrating Barney later. nothing’s perfect.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, RealReality said:

.I think aladin may have another sugar momma waiting in the wings because he was sporting an apple watch and those things aren't cheap.

That wedding cost more than two water buffaloes too.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I'm sure tell all part 2 will be full of nothing-burgers but at least there will be Ludwig

I hope they wheel in a hot plate so he can demo his grilled cheese!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Evilyn can hardly keep a straight face!  What a laugh she is and is having on stupid Americans!

Sumit never answers a question.  We know very little about him and he kept himself a catfish secret then his marriage a secret!

Which brings me to this question.  Could he have another secret...maybe a baby or two?

  • Like 6
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

e best thing that could happen to Evilyn is an actual attractive woman moving into Engabo and opening a rival bar. Distract the attention of stupid Corey and Raul. Won’t be so smug then. 

I lived on St. Thomas for a summer. There were 20 men for every woman, not uncommon in beach towns.

1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

brings me to this question.  Could he have another secret...maybe a baby or two?

I believe that’s assumed.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, OrchidThief said:

I lived on St. Thomas for a summer. There were 20 men for every woman, not uncommon in beach towns.

I believe that’s assumed.

You mean there is a baby????   Faints.....

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

You mean there is a baby????   Faints.....

Well what’s for sure is that any baby would be more mature than Sumbitch.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

I can’t get a sense of how educated Laura might be, but a CNA nursing aide cert should be fairly quick to earn, and perhaps her parents left her a nest egg. Obviously she’s not too bright. And the jiggly jiggly thing — I don’t think it’s uncommon for women to just pony up for sex they don’t enjoy and then turn on their vibrating Barney later. nothing’s perfect.

I agree, but if sex is bad I surely wouldn't be like "damn, when can I get some more of that awful sex?  Can we do it in your mom's house?  She is sleeping in our room, do you think we could more of that terrible sex if we're just quiet?"

Maybe it's not the BEST sex, but I don't think it's as awful as she is making it out to be. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I agree, but if sex is bad I surely wouldn't be like "damn, when can I get some more of that awful sex?  Can we do it in your mom's house?  She is sleeping in our room, do you think we could more of that terrible sex if we're just quiet?"

Maybe it's not the BEST sex, but I don't think it's as awful as she is making it out to be. 

It sounds like he won’t eat her out and won’t let her use the vibrator. So like many women she probably can’t orgasm from intercourse and needs stimulation of the clitoris.  While the sex may be enjoyable he doesn’t get her off.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

The best thing that could happen to Evilyn is an actual attractive woman moving into Engabo and opening a rival bar. Distract the attention of stupid Corey and Raul. Won’t be so smug then. 

I'm convinced the reason Evilyn doesn't want to move to the U.S. is that she far prefers her big fish in a little pond status in Engabao. She can surf, meet random strangers, lord her "hot girl" status.  Living in the woods with Corey would be boring.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size