Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Triggers

ESS
  • Start Topic

I thought it was cute the sisters feuding over the ring were played by Joely Fisher and Tricia Leigh Fisher, both half-sisters to Carrie Fisher. I realize Carrie Fisher was their half-sister and not their mother, but in my mind, the whole scene was a mini-tribute to Carrie Fisher. The episode also aired one week before Carrie Fisher's birthday.

Oh, and I agree with everyone's general comments about the Buck and Maddie stories. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Catfi9ht said:

I thought it was cute the sisters feuding over the ring were played by Joely Fisher and Tricia Leigh Fisher, both half-sisters to Carrie Fisher. I realize Carrie Fisher was their half-sister and not their mother, but in my mind, the whole scene was a mini-tribute to Carrie Fisher. The episode also aired one week before Carrie Fisher's birthday.

Oh, and I agree with everyone's general comments about the Buck and Maddie stories. 

I did not recognize Joely and I don't think I even knew about Tricia. Pretty cool.

• Love 2

Chiming in late (we're bingeing...) to say that Bobby was totally correct to keep his not-very-bright, not-completely-healthy firefighter with poor impulse control off the job. Have they tested Buck's IQ? He seems stuck around high school junior.

The catalyst of his relationship with Abby actually calmed him down, and maybe he SHOULD be paired with an older actress who raises him to adult (and yes, I've seen relationships like that).

As for Bobby & Athena, they seem to fill a need for each other. For Athena, it's a solid, straight husband who cares about her AND the kids. For Bobby, it's not exactly a do-over family, but he's reached the point where he's allowed to have nice things again in his recovery. It's about love AND comfort and stability. At least, that's the way they play it.

• Love 1