Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Starling City

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

Loved seeing Dina and Rene get their asses kicked by Oliver. Also was really into the FTA. Those 4 worked well together, all brought something. Seemed like a totally different show spliced in which I didn't like, but I would like both of those shows separately so I'll go with it. Wouldn't mind if Sidekick Siren didn't make it through the portal in time on the next world though...

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, shantown said:

Loved seeing Dina and Rene get their asses kicked by Oliver. Also was really into the FTA. Those 4 worked well together, all brought something. Seemed like a totally different show spliced in which I didn't like, but I would like both of those shows separately so I'll go with it. Wouldn't mind if Sidekick Siren didn't make it through the portal in time on the next world though...

Really Cuz it seemed like Mia ignored Connor and whatever rene's daughter 's name is.. And then when they went at JJ.. The plan Connor came up with didn't go exactly  to plan and Mia proclaimed that they would do things her way.. Even though as William pointed out Connor is the trained agent... 

2 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

Really Cuz it seemed like Mia ignored Connor and whatever rene's daughter 's name is.. And then when they went at JJ.. The plan Connor came up with didn't go exactly  to plan and Mia proclaimed that they would do things her way.. Even though as William pointed out Connor is the trained agent... 

I meant worked well together in the sense of I liked those four actors playing off each other and liked the setup of them trying to be a team, even if their characters had some friction. (Rereading my post I see where that was unclear, sorry for the confusion!)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, shantown said:

I meant worked well together in the sense of I liked those four actors playing off each other and liked the setup of them trying to be a team, even if their characters had some friction. (Rereading my post I see where that was unclear, sorry for the confusion!)

Oh i got you..  I agree.. The actors flowed well even if the setup of a teammate thinking they knew best and works better on their own.. Has been done to death

• Love 1

Oliver: "Seems Adrian and I have the same design sense."
E2 Laurel: "If, by that, you mean Felicity? Yeah. But this is my bunker."

This particular line confused me.  Obviously Felicity had a huge hand in designing the bunker on E1 and of course Oliver greatly appreciates the design that is just Felicity Smoak.  So on first pass, I laughed but then I got confused.  Cause he was commenting on Adrian's design sense and Siren immediately connected it to Felicity, but that would imply that Adrian had the same appreciation of Felicity Smoak's form or at the very least that Felicity on E2 had a  hand in the design of the E2 bunker.  But I'm pretty sure she was busy building her Empire. 

We know they really just reused the same set, but what was Siren trying to say about "her" bunker?  That she copied Felicity's and so of course Oliver liked it?  

• Love 4
15 hours ago, lemotomato said:

I'm guessing the big purple neon bird sign in her copycat bunker answers what name she's going by.

image.png.c0e3472280381760fefb6b8bac2b1c6f.png

Her new costume has Black and Yellow color scheme though.....

Edited by CabotCove
  • LOL 1

I can't believe my son talked me into watching this show again but, here I am.  Like many others I won't be watching live but my son will be and probably will be the one commenting, I guess I am passing the torch, LOL.

Episode was better than expected.  I was MIA so I have no clue what to expect this season.  

All I kept thinking was what could have been with Moira and evil Tommy.  

Glad to see Diggle back to being Diggle.

Like others I enjoyed Rene and Dinah biting the dust.

Liked seeing Chase again.

SA has become a good crier.

That's it, that's all I got.

Edited by ladylaw99
  • Love 3

Apparently the Arrow writers consider this Laurel to be the E2 Black Canary, which I guess makes Dinah the E1 Black Canary. Maybe the Crisis transports all of the different Canaries from all of the different Earths to Earth 1, to make up the Canaries network, and they're designated by their Earth numbers? (I'm only half-joking)...

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

This was the first Arrow episode I've watched in about a year and a half (no counting the crossover episodes) and I have to say I really enjoyed it.  It was a nice trip down Season 1 memory lane with the setting and all the familiar faces.  I also liked the future Team Arrow storyline.

I agree it doesn't make much sense for this to be Earth-2 (the destruction of that world should also be shown on The Flash) but whatever.  Still an interesting storyline to see playing out.  Liked this version of Adrian Chase and Tommy too though I found that both actors were really overacting.

I'm looking forward to watching Arrow again, something I haven't said in a long time.

• Love 1
On 10/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, insomniadreams88 said:

Enjoyed seeing Chase as E2's Hood — but did we ever hear anything about Robert as E2 Hood considering that was established on The Flash?

I liked Chase as the Hood, too (esp. the callout to Bruce Wayne; I'm guessing E2 Hood/Arrow was having all kinds of The Brave and the Bold team-ups with Batman that Oliver never got to have.)

It really seemed like E2 in this episode was very inconsistent with the (admittedly little) information we already had about it, though.

• Love 1

MG's explanation of why Robert Queen wasn't the Green Arrow on Earth 2 just sounds like an after-the-fact excuse for a plot hole. There should've been at least a mention of Robert in this episode. If Robert was still alive on Earth 2, then Moira would've called him to tell him his son and heir was alive. If Robert was dead on Earth 2, then Moira would've broken the news to their son, who would've had no idea, having been away for 12 years. The silence on Robert just makes no sense.

Also, it's also funny that this episode completely ignored the romantic relationship between E2 Laurel and E2 Oliver before he left to go on the boat trip, even though E2 Oliver's death was supposedly one of the reasons why E2 Laurel became evil Black Siren. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they didn't go there, because that would've been awkward with E1 Oliver. Still, it's funny that there was no mention by Moira of letting Oliver's ex-gf know that he was back from the dead.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 8

I just watched this online, and my mind was blown during that last scene. I also like the flash-forwards to 2040, and I could really get into a Future Team Arrow spin-off. I'd say that William and Mia are definitely their parents' children, although William takes more after Felicity, while Mia is without a doubt the apple that never fell far from the tree at all as Oliver's daughter.

This is going to be a fun final season, and I'm here for all of it!

5 hours ago, tv echo said:

MG's explanation of why Robert Queen wasn't the Green Arrow on Earth 2 just sounds like an after-the-fact excuse for a plot hole. There should've been at least a mention of Robert in this episode. If Robert was still alive on Earth 2, then Moira would've called him to tell him his son and heir was alive. If Robert was dead on Earth 2, then Moira would've broken the news to their son, who would've had no idea, having been away for 12 years. The silence on Robert just makes no sense.

Also, it's also funny that this episode completely ignored the romantic relationship between E2 Laurel and E2 Oliver before he left to go on the boat trip, even though E2 Oliver's death was supposedly one of the reasons why E2 Laurel became evil Black Siren. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they didn't go there, because that would've been awkward with E1 Oliver. Still, it's funny that there was no mention by Moira of letting Oliver's ex-gf know that he was back from the dead.

that's where they failed. Instead of Laurel first seeing Oliver in the warehouse, Moira should've called Laurel, she comes to the mansion and plays off "omg Oliver you're alive!" then whispers "what the hell are you doing on my Earth"

5 hours ago, tv echo said:

Also, it's also funny that this episode completely ignored the romantic relationship between E2 Laurel and E2 Oliver before he left to go on the boat trip, even though E2 Oliver's death was supposedly one of the reasons why E2 Laurel became evil Black Siren.

I thought the fact that there was no mention of it confirms it was that she lied and concocted that sob story because she was preying on our Oliver’s sympathy in 510. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I thought the fact that there was no mention of it confirms it was that she lied and concocted that sob story because she was preying on our Oliver’s sympathy in 510. 

Plus the fact that her S7 backstory made no mention of Oliver, only her Dad. 

Makes me wonder if the reason the Tommy/Laurel scene was cut was because they couldn’t fit it in with anything they had already established with E2 Laurel.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

They didnt even mention Robert being The Hood. They left out plenty of established things.

44 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I choose to believe she was lying about losing Oliver because the thought of her becoming a mass murderer over the accidental death of her father that she considered to be her fault is hilariously Laurel to me. 

• LOL 6

This is probably giving the Arrow writers too much credit, but BS’s changing backstory reminds me of the Joker in the Dark Knight, when he had a different story of how he got his scars depending on who he was talking to. They both have being sociopathic murderers in common. The Joker probably wouldn’t have a story involving birthday cake, though.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

that's where they failed. Instead of Laurel first seeing Oliver in the warehouse, Moira should've called Laurel, she comes to the mansion and plays off "omg Oliver you're alive!" then whispers "what the hell are you doing on my Earth"

The question would be more how was the past of evil BS known to Moira. If she knew about it i doubt she would call up BS to see Oliver.

2 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

The question would be more how was the past of evil BS known to Moira. If she knew about it i doubt she would call up BS to see Oliver.

I know I'm the only one here who probably cares but this is why I need like a mini comic series or something set on E2 to fill in all these details. 

2 hours ago, lemotomato said:

This is probably giving the Arrow writers too much credit, but BS’s changing backstory reminds me of the Joker in the Dark Knight, when he had a different story of how he got his scars depending on who he was talking to. They both have being sociopathic murderers in common. The Joker probably wouldn’t have a story involving birthday cake, though.

It didnt change though (unless you mean if they were to give her more of a Joker story type backstory) 

23 hours ago, Cthulhudrew said:

I cannot stand the Bamford directing style.

ETA: Reading the thread, it looks like I'm the only one who dislikes FTA and will more than likely not be watching that spinoff.

Nope. You aren’t the only one. I don’t give a shit about them. They’re all fast forward material to me.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, lemotomato said:

Could be. I said in the character thread it could be that lots of different bits had some truth to them but she emphasised different parts depending on who she was talking to or who her priniciple scene partner was that season. In S5 it was all about Oliver's reaction, in season 6, Quentin was the one paired with her all the time. They're all excuses though, one doesn't *gleefully* murder people over a dead dad or dead boyfriend. Like Chase was always a potential psychotic serial killer, Oliver just gave him the excuse he needed. She's not alone, a lot of the metahumans affected by the Star Labs particle accelerator seem to have gone "fuck it" and gleefully become villains. 

Meta wise. Personally I think they cut out all mentions of E2 Oliver and Laurel because they don't want to emphasise Lauriver in this final stretch without Felicity and will Oliver and BS teaming up, which is what would have happened see: 100th ep. Otherwise it would have made sense in a season 1 tribute. Not sure where a Laurel/Tommy scene would have fitted in with that. 

I am more surprised at the complete lack of Robert Queen mention, whether they wanted to follow Flash canon on the subject or not. Considering he's always been a huge part of Oliver's journey, it seemed glaring. 

The Earth-2 scenes were great, but the flash forward scenes were terrible. I thought the acting was horrendous.

Susannah Thompson made up for it though. She was awesome. She adds a lot to Arrow. Stephen Amell did a good job too.

• Love 2

Oliver is 34, which would make Robert at least 60 and maybe older. I could take an explanation of why Robert is no longer Earth2's GA, but I absolutely couldn't buy him still holding the position at that age.

While it's very sad for Oliver to see his mother and best friend die in front of his eyes again (I wish they had saved Tommy, CD was free), I will admit to some schadenfreude that Earth2 was blown up on Arrow rather than on The Flash that forced BS on us.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:50 AM, UNOSEZ said:

As one of the 8 ppl who like both canaries.. I got no beef with a spinoff.. I will ask if anyone else thought dinah's face looked off... Like work done... Maybe it was makeup or her hair.. But it threw me

JH has the kind of face that can look like a different person every time I see her. Sometimes I don't recognize her at all until I see the captioning of who is in the photo.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:15 AM, tv echo said:

Apparently the Arrow writers consider this Laurel to be the E2 Black Canary, which I guess makes Dinah the E1 Black Canary. Maybe the Crisis transports all of the different Canaries from all of the different Earths to Earth 1, to make up the Canaries network, and they're designated by their Earth numbers? (I'm only half-joking)...

IIRC, at the end of s7 BS said that she would return to Earth2 and be their Black Canary. So Laurel is the E2 BC, and Dinah is the E1 BC, and I guess Zoe is the E1 BC of the future.

I like the idea of all the Canaries being designated by their numbers but I'm going to need numbered vests like they have in races to tell them apart.*

*Reminds me of the Buffy episodes when all the new slayers were awakened and they were all mass training.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

IIRC, at the end of s7 BS said that she would return to Earth2 and be their Black Canary. So Laurel is the E2 BC, and Dinah is the E1 BC, and I guess Zoe is the E1 BC of the future.

I like the idea of all the Canaries being designated by their numbers but I'm going to need numbered vests like they have in races to tell them apart.*

*Reminds me of the Buffy episodes when all the new slayers were awakened and they were all mass training.

Ugh, don't remind me of the Potentials in S7. It shows how much they screwed up the concept of BC when there are so many that you aren't even clarifying or arguing between "Canary" "Woman in Black" or "Black Canary" any more, but by number and there's still Sara out there using White Canary (sometimes). The potential title for the new show is even multiple canaries, couldn't even get just the one for a GA/BC show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, insomniadreams88 said:

Is it wrong that I'm most worried about Harry's fate out of any of the E2 characters we've ever met across the Arrowverse shows? He's the one we've gotten to know the most (on The Flash) and I did enjoy his brief interactions with Felicity. I hope he was on another Earth!

Harry and Jesse were originally from E2 but Jesse took over for Jay Garrick on E3 and Harry returned to be with his daughter so they both should still be alive.  

• Useful 2

I don't feel like pulling out my dvd to check if this is accurate or not, but I could have sworn, that on the Flash, it was revealed that Robert was dead, but he had been Earth 2's Green Arrow.

It was so very odd, not to see Felicity, but just pictures of her, and references to her.

Stephen did an amazing job here. And he has grown and gotten better as an actor. I remember I stopped watching after three episodes, because I couldn't stand the voice overs. But thanks to a friend (*cough* @BkWurm1*cough*) I gave it a second chance while I was recovering from surgery, and I'm glad I did. I still think Josh's Hood and Oliver should have had a salmon ladder-off.

What? Is it wrong that I want to see Stephen shirtless? I can't be the only one who thought this.

What would have been icing on the cake was to see WildDong and Poutylips disintegrate in front of MY eyes.

But it was soooo good to see Tommy! Even if he was evilnotevilevilevil.

I really could have done without the flash forwards. I'm not interested in them. I don't give a shit about them. Since this is the last season, and a very shortened one, at that, I'd rather get flashbacks and scenes that were left on the cutting room floor, thankyouverramooch.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't feel like pulling out my dvd to check if this is accurate or not, but I could have sworn, that on the Flash, it was revealed that Robert was dead, but he had been Earth 2's Green Arrow.

Robert was def E2 Green Arrow but I don't remember him being dead.

14 hours ago, AudienceofOne said:

Also, Laurel for Felicity isn't a good swap. Also, Amell is a very underrated actor, that is all. 

Amell has been underrated since PTSD Oliver in season 1. He thinks about the small things rather than just the surface notes. I'd like to see what he could do with a different type of role.

• Love 2

The beginning of the end - the eighth and final season of Arrow 😞 ...

801 (Starling City) – No Felicity Smoak.

801 (Starling City) – The Monitor’s voiceover intro, over montage of Oliver's "rescue" from Lian Yu on Earth-2: 
The Monitor (voiceover): "Among the many misconceptions that humanity holds dear is the fallacy that all beings are created equal. In truth, there are those that are greater. They are called ‘heroes.’ But even among heroes, there are different echelons. The highest belong to those known as ‘The Paragons.’ They are the only hope of all creation."
EXWexO3UMAAzjuZ?format=jpg

EXWeyi5U8AAiSOX?format=jpg

801 (Starling City) - DELETED SCENE: On Earth-2, Oliver (posing as E2 Oliver) has dinner with E2 Malcolm, E2 Moira and E2 Tommy:
Oliver: "Well, you were together before, when my father was alive. And Thea is - Thea was your daughter." 
E2 Malcolm: "How did you know that?"
Oliver: "Just a feeling."
E2 Tommy: "Well, hey, we always said we wanted to be brothers, right?"
E2 Moira: "Oliver, I know this must all be a lot."
Oliver: "It's okay. I'd like to take a tour of Queen Consolidated."
E2 Moira: "You never had any interest in the company before."
Oliver: "Oh, I've grown up a lot since you saw me last."
E2 Malcolm: "So has the company. When your mother and I were married, we merged our two endeavors. Financially, it made the most sense. We wanted to keep the company a family business."
E2 Moira: "Queen-Merlyn Enterprises."
E2 Tommy: "And I am the CEO. I mean, can you believe it? It's a far cry from business school drop-out, which also happened."
E2 Malcolm: "Oliver, I'd be more than happy to take you around tomorrow."

801 (Starling City) – Oliver thinks of Felicity and his daughter while in the Queen Mansion on Earth-2:
(Oliver sits on the bed and looks at a photo of himself with Felicity and Baby Mia.)

801 (Starling City) – On Earth-2, we learn that E2 Adrian Chase is the Green Arrow, who helps E2 Laurel fight crime in Starling City; and E2 Laurel mentions Felicity when Oliver comments on the similarity of their bunker to his Arrow Bunker:
Oliver: "Seems Adrian and I have the same design sense."
E2 Laurel: "If, by that, you mean Felicity? Yeah. But this is my bunker."

801 (Starling City) – E2 Adrian Chase/Green Arrow calls E2 Laurel “Pretty Bird”:
E2 Laurel: "Why don't you start by telling me what you were doing on Lian Yu? You know, if you wanted to pretend to be back from the dead, you could've just showed up in town."
Oliver: "I wasn't given a choice. I was sent to your Earth and I arrived on Lian Yu."
E2 Laurel: "Sent? Sent by who?"
E2 Adrian: "You get him to tell you the truth yet, Pretty Bird?"
E2 Laurel: "And nothing but. Seems Mr. Queen survived the Gambit and has spent the last 12 years on an island called Lian Yu."

801 (Starling City) – While at the Queen-Merlyn corporate offices on Earth-2, Oliver sees a blonde woman in a pink shirt and wearing glasses, sitting at a cubicle and chewing on a blue pen, and he mistakenly thinks that she’s E2 Felicity:
Oliver: "It's supposed to be red."
Not Felicity: "Excuse me."
Oliver: "Nothing. Sorry. I'm looking for Felicity Smoak."
Not Felicity: "Ha, ha. Like Felicity Smoak would slum it in I.T. instead of running Smoak Tech."
Oliver: "Oh. Good for her. Sorry. Who does run the I.T. Department?"
(Oliver goes to an office where there's a photo of Curtis and his husband Paul on the desk.)

801 (Starling City) – DELETED (EXTENDED) SCENE: While at the Queen-Merlyn corporate offices on Earth-2, Oliver sees a blonde woman in a pink shirt and wearing glasses, sitting at a cubicle and chewing on a blue pen, and he mistakenly thinks that she’s E2 Felicity:
Not Felicity: "Ha, ha. Like Felicity Smoak would slum it in I.T. instead of running Smoak Tech."
Not Felicity: "That would be (Her phone rings) - sorry. I have to go show someone in Accounting how to power cycle his computer. Again. If you want to wait, Mr. Holt should be getting back in five minutes."
Oliver: "Okay."
(She leaves.)
Oliver (silently mouthing): "Wow."
(Oliver goes to an office where there's a photo of Curtis and his husband Paul on the desk.)

801 (Starling City) - DELETED SCENE: On Earth-2, Oliver gets caught by E2 Rene Ramirez, E2 Malcolm's bodyguard, while trying to get intel from E2 Curtis' computer at Queen-Merlyn Enterprises:
(Oliver is sitting at E2 Curtis' computer, when E2 Rene enters.)
E2 Rene: "What are you doing in here?" 
Oliver: "Whatever the hell I want. Last I checked, it was my name on the side of the building."
E2 Rene: "Uh, Mr. Queen."
Oliver: "What's your name?"
E2 Rene: "Rene Ramirez."
Oliver: "Rene Ramirez. Just don't let anyone know that you saw me doing anything down here. Otherwise you'll probably have difficulty getting a job pushing a mop at Big Belly Burger. [Unintelligible words]"

801 (Starling City) – At Queen-Merlyn Enterprises on Earth-2, Oliver talks to E2 Malcolm, meets Not Felicity, and gets caught by E2 Rene in E2 Curtis's office (per script):
EXHvAOlU4AQ5BnH?format=jpg

EXHvCIdUMAAFfkR?format=jpg

EXHvEMgUEAEjX83?format=jpg

801 (Starling City) – Diggle follows Oliver to Earth 2:
Diggle: "Sorry, Oliver. Fool me once."
Oliver: "How did you find me?"
Diggle: "It wasn't easy. It was like you disappeared off the face of the Earth. Until Felicity figured out that it was only our Earth."
Oliver: "Still, John, it's not like you can just charter a jet."
Diggle (holding up a device): "Cisco let me borrow it. And now that I'm done answering your questions, I have a few of my own."
Oliver: "Can't talk about it."
Diggle: "Can't? Or won't? You know, Oliver, it's interesting we're revisiting when we first met. You going at it all alone is like deja vu. I thought you and I were past that."
Oliver: "This is new. It's bigger. And I'm not going to ask you to take the risk it involves."
Diggle: "Oliver, that's the thing about being brothers. You never, ever have to ask."
Oliver: "Can you just believe me when I tell you this is different?"
Diggle: "Yeah. Felicity told me. Some God-like being talking about the end of the universe. What didn't she tell me, Oliver?"
Oliver: "A crisis is coming, John. He's seen what happens. He's watched me die."
Diggle: "And I will be damned if I just let you go gently into that good night."

801 (Starling City) – In a flashforward scene, Adult William has a heart-to-heart talk with Mia:
Adult William: "Let me guess. When Mom and OG Team Arrow anointed us Version 2.0, you expected things to go a little better, right? I'm sure they had their growing pains, too. And I know that working and playing well with others is still a new concept for you, but do you think you could just follow Connor's lead this one time? I mean, the guy is a Knightwatch agent. He eats, sleeps and breathes tactical operations."
Mia: "Yeah. And our target is his own brother."
Adult William: "I believe that fate brought the four of us together for a reason. Just like it did our parents when they decided to save this city. Now it's our turn. We don't want to mess it up, do we?" (Picks up the Green Arrow bow and hands it to Mia)

801 (Starling City) – Diggle mentions Felicity when describing E2 Adrian Chase to Oliver:
Diggle: "He's like you, Curtis and Felicity all rolled into one."

801 (Starling City) -- on Earth-2, at Oliver's welcome home party, E2 Tommy tells E2 Laurel that he stocked the bar with pinot noir:
E2 Tommy: "Oh, hello. You'll be pleased to hear I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir.”
(They clink glasses.)

801 (Starling City) -- DELETED (EXTENDED) SCENE: on Earth-2, at Oliver's welcome home party, E2 Tommy tells E2 Laurel that he stocked the bar with pinot noir, and they reminisce about old times:
E2 Tommy: "Oh, hello. You'll be pleased to hear I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir. I know that we haven't seen much of each other lately, but I am hoping that Oliver's miraculous return from the dead doesn't foreclose the possibility of us getting back together."
E2 Laurel: "I wouldn't exactly characterize us as an 'us,' Tommy."
E2 Tommy: "Then what would you call it?"
E2 Laurel: "Lapse."
E2 Tommy: "That's quite a few lapses. Your place, my place, my place again."
(They clink glasses.)

801 (Starling City) – Oliver offers advice to E2 Adrian Chase and says good-bye to E2 Laurel:
Oliver: “May I offer you some advice? Change 'The Hood' to 'Green Arrow.' Trust me."
(E2 Adrian Chase nods and walks away.)
E2 Laurel: "Why do I get the sense that you guys won't be sticking around for a victory drink?"
Diggle: "We have to get back home. To our Earth."
Oliver: "This city's lucky to have a hero like you in it."
E2 Laurel: "Wow. That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Thank you. You take care of yourself. Both of you."

Edited by tv echo

Transcribed from video clip of deleted scene just provided by EW.com...

801 (Starling City) - DELETED SCENE: On Earth-2, Oliver (posing as E2 Oliver) has dinner with E2 Malcolm, E2 Moira and E2 Tommy:
Oliver: "Well, you were together before, when my father was alive. And Thea is - Thea was your daughter." 
E2 Malcolm: "How did you know that?"
Oliver: "Just a feeling."
E2 Tommy: "Well, hey, we always said we wanted to be brothers, right?"
E2 Moira: "Oliver, I know this must all be a lot."
Oliver: "It's okay. I'd like to take a tour of Queen Consolidated."
E2 Moira: "You never had any interest in the company before."
Oliver: "Oh, I've grown up a lot since you saw me last."
E2 Malcolm: "So has the company. When your mother and I were married, we merged our two endeavors. Financially, it made the most sense. We wanted to keep the company a family business."
E2 Moira: "Queen-Merlyn Enterprises."
E2 Tommy: "And I am the CEO. I mean, can you believe it? It's a far cry from business school drop-out, which also happened."
E2 Malcolm: "Oliver, I'd be more than happy to take you around tomorrow."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Transcribed from video clip of deleted scene just provided by ETonline.com...

801 (Starling City) - DELETED SCENE: On Earth-2, Oliver gets caught by E2 Rene Ramirez, E2 Malcolm's bodyguard, while trying to get intel from E2 Curtis' computer at Queen-Merlyn Enterprises:
(Oliver is sitting at E2 Curtis' computer, when E2 Rene enters.)
E2 Rene: "What are you doing in here?" 
Oliver: "Whatever the hell I want. Last I checked, it was my name on the side of the building."
E2 Rene: "Uh, Mr. Queen."
Oliver: "What's your name?"
E2 Rene: "Rene Ramirez."
Oliver: "Rene Ramirez. Just don't let anyone know that you saw me doing anything down here. Otherwise you'll probably have difficulty getting a job pushing a mop at Big Belly Burger. [Unintelligible words]"

ETA: You can also watch the video clip here -
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/arrow-watch-this-final-season-deleted-scene-with-oliver-queen-and-rene-ramirez-exclusive/vp-BB13h9Pr

Edited by tv echo

Transcribed from video clip of deleted scene just provided by TVLine...

801 (Starling City) -- DELETED SCENE: on Earth-2, at Oliver's welcome home party, E2 Tommy tells E2 Laurel that he stocked the bar with pinot noir, and they reminisce about old times:
E2 Tommy: "Oh, hello. You'll be pleased to hear I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir. I know that we haven't seen much of each other lately, but I am hoping that Oliver's miraculous return from the dead doesn't foreclose the possibility of us getting back together."
E2 Laurel: "I wouldn't exactly characterize us as an 'us,' Tommy."
E2 Tommy: "Then what would you call it?"
E2 Laurel: "Lapse."
E2 Tommy: "That's quite a few lapses. Your place, my place, my place again."
(They clink glasses.)

The aired scene in this episode was much shorter...

801 (Starling City) -- on Earth-2, at Oliver's welcome home party, E2 Tommy tells E2 Laurel that he stocked the bar with pinot noir:
E2 Tommy: "Oh, hello. You'll be pleased to hear I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir.”
(They clink glasses.)

Edited by tv echo

Another 801 deleted scene...

801 (Starling City) – DELETED (EXTENDED) SCENE: While at the Queen-Merlyn corporate offices on Earth-2, Oliver sees a blonde woman in a pink shirt and wearing glasses, sitting at a cubicle and chewing on a blue pen, and he mistakenly thinks that she’s E2 Felicity:
Not Felicity: "That would be (Her phone rings) - sorry. I have to go show someone in Accounting how to power cycle his computer. Again. If you want to wait, Mr. Holt should be getting back in five minutes."
Oliver: "Okay."
(She leaves.)
Oliver (silently mouthing): "Wow."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Four 801 DELETED scenes...

On Earth-2, Oliver (posing as E2 Oliver) has dinner with E2 Malcolm, E2 Moira and E2 Tommy:

(Arrowverse Clips)

On Earth-2, E2 Tommy mentions to E2 Laurel the possibility of getting back together:

(TVLine)

On Earth-2, E2 Oliver runs into Not Felicity at Queen-Merlyn Enterprises (extended scene)

On Earth-2, Oliver gets caught by E2 Rene while trying to get intel from E2 Curtis' computer at Queen-Merlyn Enterprises:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/arrow-watch-this-final-season-deleted-scene-with-oliver-queen-and-rene-ramirez-exclusive/vp-BB13h9Pr

Edited by tv echo