Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

S9b.E24: Make It or Break It

Recommended Posts

Sean pleads with Jade to let him see Kloie. Jo throws a wrench into Kailyn’s vacation plans while Leah considers what this Hawaii trip could mean for her and Jeremy. Briana wants to take her relationship with John to the next level.

Airs October 15, 2019

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Linny said:

Kail is astonishingly entitled and dramatic (*gasps from the audience*), blaming Jo for jeopardizing her Hawaiian vacation when she was the one who didn't confirm their schedule before booking the trip. Jo isn't being difficult by asking to retain the 4th of July holiday designated to him. Maybe that holiday is important to him and he'd like to spend it with his kid. Maybe there was going to be family involved who'd like to see Isaac. Or maybe Jo just wants to keep his kid a little grounded, and doesn't think it's necessary to splash out on a visit to Hawaii on the heels of a Mexico trip. Whatever his reasoning, Jo's acting perfectly within his rights, and Kail needs to get over herself and stop acting like the world might end if Isaac doesn't make it to Hawaii right this minute. Hawaii ain't going anywhere, Kail, shut up.

They had a huge bbq with family and friends.  I’m sure the pics are posted on V’s Instagram.  I remember seeing them.  

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wow. The only one of these damn teen moms whose problems aren’t totally of the “First World” variety is Jade. Fucking Kail and her constant vacations! Good for Jo for not giving in. 

Edited by Liamsmom617
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Jade is trying to keep Kloie safe from her dad, but what about Grandma? That broad is doing everything while driving BUT holding the steering wheel. And did that baby have a fucking balloon in her arms back there? 

This poor child. She doesn't stand a chance with that crew. 

Oh my god the baby (Kloi?) at the monkey place, I was yelling “strap that kid into the high chair!!!”  Not a clue between grandma and daddy.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I’m sorry this didn’t go to court.  We’d finally have some interesting footage of kail whining to a judge about how deprived her kids will be to miss out on a once in a lifetime Hawaiian vacation and the judge ripping her a new one  

Oh and if joe saw the footage from Mexico or heard his kids tell him how mommy couldn’t handle 3 kids in the water by herself, I’m not surprised he said no.  Actually given how few brain cells kail has, combined with her incessant need to whine, I wouldn’t be too surprised to learn that she herself told joe she couldn’t handle the kids and had a miserable time.  

Edited by kitkat343
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Eight comments. Another episode not worth watching. Fortunately, there are enough 90 Day shows to fulfill my trash tv quota.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, there's almost nothing to talk about with this episode. Please MTV, put us all out of our misery.

Why are Brianna and John even together? They live on opposite ends of the country, and they not only have no chemistry but don't even seem to like each other. Brianna also never seem to like Luis or Devoin either. Maybe she shouldn't date anyone until she's figures out who she is, what she's about, her long-term goals, and what she likes in a partner. Otherwise, it's just baby daddy after baby daddy which is unfair to these kids. I do enjoy watching Nova and Stella though. Those are some cute kids!

I really like Chelsea and her family; I enjoy seeing her three sweet and adorable kids, but....... so boring. Leah....boring.

I feel bad for Jade, she's the only one within her entire group of friends and family that has any sense whatsoever and any responsibility whatsoever. I like her, and wish her well and hope her life gets better, because I feel like she deserves a shot at happiness. And if she can find happiness and stability, that will be the best thing for Kloie.

I hate Kail so much. I hate her more and more with each passing episode. She absolutely sickens me. My God, pitching yet another fit over a vacation. She's been on 20 vacations this season. When you're constantly on vacation, you don't even appreciate it,  because you're never home for extended periods of time. We go on vacation about once every 2 to 3 years, and you best believe we appreciate it. I wish when she got off the plane she was met with cops ready to handcuff her and haul her entitled ass to jail. Now that would be a good episode.

  • Like 20
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Also, save me with that "once in a lifetime" spiel. You'll go to Hawaii twice more before next Tuesday. 

Well...Kail will go, but the once in a lifetime might be more accurate for Isaac and the other kids. Hawaii is pretty expensive to bring along not just 3 kids but whatever "friend" comes along as a helper.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I like Chelsea, but I really don't care about bag line or whatever it is. Snoozed through those segments. 

Brianna and John are also coma inducing. They should break up. They have no chemistry. And he ain't never moving to Florida. 

Leah needs a new storyline other than "will they or won't they?" with Jeremy. 

Kail is the worst. In all honesty, it probably wouldn't have killed Jo to switch holidays. But I HATE how she always has to have her way. She doesn't get that she's been getting on so well with him because he bites his tongue. A lot. 

Also, save me with that "once in a lifetime" spiel. You'll go to Hawaii twice more before next Tuesday. 

Jade is trying to keep Kloie safe from her dad, but what about Grandma? That broad is doing everything while driving BUT holding the steering wheel. And did that baby have a fucking balloon in her arms back there? 

This poor child. She doesn't stand a chance with that crew. 

Spot on! 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Wasn't Chris on this Hawaii trip? Maybe Jo didn't want his son going practically across the world with this man-child Chris, since he knows full well that Kail will be more interested in tending to whatever Chris wants than Isaac & his little brothers.

I really think the Hawaii trip timing has everything to do with Jo's family having a family cookout for 4th of July.  I remember in the early seasons, Kail was worried about Jo having more people/family on his side and her having basically none.  She was very jealous of that.  My guess is that she (perhaps subconsciously) was trying to show Isaac how much more fun mom (vacations!) is than dad with all the cousins, grandparents, & extended family to have with at a family event. Kail is jealous and a control freak, when she should just be happy and thankful Isaac has so many people who love him (even if they're on his dad's family's side). 

You hit the nail on the head! Kail is a control freak...the only person that she doesn't control is Chris. And the fact that Isaac has a real family, courtesy of Jo, that he can bond with and make memories with, drives her nuts. She brings nothing to the table for these kids except fancy vacations and plans to move into a bigger house. Kids crave family connection...cousins, grandparents, aunties and uncles...to keep her kids from having those connections shows her insecurities and selfishness. She absolutely could have made this vacation for later in the month or in June. And it seems to me that Jo holds this tongue with her a lot! Everything is a fight with her because she refuses to be flexible or accommodating to anyone....except Chris. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

And it really bothered me how Kail asked Isaac if he'd rather go to Hawaii or his dad's house; and then, when Isaac chose Hawaii, she acted like that was some big proof of something. What kid wouldn't pick Hawaii??? That's not the point. 

  • Like 22
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Did I hear Kail right? Was this Hawaii vacation for a month? That's an awfully expensive vacation to take...especially for someone who already had two vacations previously. For someone who seems to do practically nothing but hang out on her couch and complain all day, she really likes to reward herself with expensive vacations. She's turned into an entitled big mouth.

I really dislike that this show spends a whole segment of it to Chelsea's new business venture. She really has no storyline anymore except her supposed anxiety disorder and new business alliances. Her association with MTV is totally self serving as a vessel to move the products she is trying to sell. And again...her mom brought along to babysit three kids in a hotel room ...what fun for her! Why even bring the kids? Maybe Aubree but the babies? They probably would have been happier at home with their own things and beds. 

Brianna seems so lacking in energy or joy. She seems depressed to me and her neediness to have a man in her life is not healthy. They don't make her happy! This long distance thing is stupid...let it go and concentrate on your kids and their futures. 

Leah is more like a big sister to her kids...and her sister is a cow. Always has a shit eating grin on her face when discussing Jeremy. Why is this her business at all...especially when you just got knocked up by a guide on your vacation with Leah! And I must say, I thought Jeremy saying to her "I banged your sister's brains out last night" while holding Addie was one the most disgusting things I've seen on this show. Jeremy has a foul mouth and never regulates his language in front of his girls but this was just beyond awful. Please don't film this jerk anymore MTV...nothing there but a guy hooking up with his ex until something better comes along.

Finally...Jade. She really is drama queen. I feel for her "friends"...they have to just sit there and listen to her go on and on about her ex. If they try to have some input, she talks over them or just ignores them and continues on. And there is always drama...her family is hot mess and the fact that she allows her incompetent and erratic mother to watch her daughter is of concern. Her ex is a sad and mixed up guy that needs counseling and rehab. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Like 14
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, kicksave said:

You hit the nail on the head! Kail is a control freak...the only person that she doesn't control is Chris. And the fact that Isaac has a real family, courtesy of Jo, that he can bond with and make memories with, drives her nuts. She brings nothing to the table for these kids except fancy vacations and plans to move into a bigger house. Kids crave family connection...cousins, grandparents, aunties and uncles...to keep her kids from having those connections shows her insecurities and selfishness. She absolutely could have made this vacation for later in the month or in June. And it seems to me that Jo holds this tongue with her a lot! Everything is a fight with her because she refuse to be flexible or accommodating to anyone....except Chris. 

Excellent point about how she brings no extended family experience to the table. They could have flown to Hawaii on July 5. She's a bitch.

I wonder if Leah is just a Plan B bang for Jeremy since he does not currently have a main squeeze. Who knows what might happen if he were to meet an attractive, smart single with no kids carefree girl? 

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, politichick said:

I wonder if Leah is just a Plan B bang for Jeremy since he does not currently have a main squeeze. Who knows what might happen if he were to meet an attractive, smart single with no kids carefree girl? 

Yeah, I would be surprised if he ever got back together with her officially. It's a catch 22- being with Leah raises his visibility which raises his dating prospects. And Jeremy seems like someone who likes to keep his options open.

Also, Leah is fucking needy. She's on her best behavior right now playing the cool chick because she doesn't want to scare him off. But the minute they're in a relationship the crazy will come out.

  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, eskimo said:

How very klassy of Jeremy to tell Victoria "I banged your sisters brains out", while carrying Addie.  Joke or no joke.  Kids wake up a bit sometimes when being moved from the car to the house ya know. 

This. Plus, I doubt it takes much to rattle all three of her brain cells loose. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, kicksave said:

...nothing there but a guy hooking up with his ex until something better comes along.

Her, and her dim-witted sister's, immaturity really shine when discussing Jeremy.  If you want to sleep with your ex-husband, and you're both single, then go for it.  Nobody cares, except for the fact that they're dragging the kids through it.  And please spare me with the sophomoric way they talk about it.  Leah outright mentions, or totally fishes for someone to ask if Jeremy 'spent the night' or 'hung out'.  Then she will say 'no' in a way that says 'yes, please ask me again', or she'll admit to it in a way that you can tell she just revels in the attention it brings.  Just like a teenager with a crush she wants everybody to know about, but doesn't want to appear like she wants everybody to know about it.  I don't know, that's the best way I can describe it and I know it's not very good, but it really grates.  Grow up already. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Her, and her dim-witted sister's, immaturity really shine when discussing Jeremy.  If you want to sleep with your ex-husband, and you're both single, then go for it.  Nobody cares, except for the fact that they're dragging the kids through it.  And please spare me with the sophomoric way they talk about it.  Leah outright mentions, or totally fishes for someone to ask if Jeremy 'spent the night' or 'hung out'.  Then she will say 'no' in a way that says 'yes, please ask me again', or she'll admit to it in a way that you can tell she just revels in the attention it brings.  Just like a teenager with a crush she wants everybody to know about, but doesn't want to appear like she wants everybody to know about it.  I don't know, that's the best way I can describe it and I know it's not very good, but it really grates.  Grow up already. 

She probably does it so her leg humpers will take to over analyzing every encounter filmed and tweet at her all the "proof" that Jeremy is in love with her.

Reminds me of the old days at Teen Mom when Maci would get this giant shit eating grin on her face when her friends insisted that Ryan was still in love with her. And all roads led to Ryan being in love with Maci. He was finally polite to her? He loved her. He was rude to her? He loved and was just salty she was dating someone else. He ignored her? Well, of course he couldn't bear to talk to her, being so in love with her and all.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Did I hear Kail right? Was this Hawaii vacation for a month? That's an awfully expensive vacation to take...especially for someone who already had two vacations previously. For someone who seems to do practically nothing but hang out on her couch and complain all day, she really likes to reward herself with expensive vacations. She's turned into an entitled big mouth.

I really dislike that this show spends a whole segment of it to Chelsea's new business venture. She really has no storyline anymore except her supposed anxiety disorder and new business alliances. Her association with MTV is totally self serving as a vessel to move the products she is trying to sell. And again...her mom brought along to babysit three kids in a hotel room ...what fun for her! Why even bring the kids? Maybe Aubree but the babies? They probably would have been happier at home with their own things and beds. 

Brianna seems so lacking in energy or joy. She seems depressed to me and her neediness to have a man in her life is not healthy. They don't make her happy! This long distance thing is stupid...let it go and concentrate on your kids and their futures. 

Leah is more like a big sister to her kids...and her sister is a cow. Always has a shit eating grin on her face when discussing Jeremy. Why is this her business at all...especially when you just got knocked up by a guide on your vacation with Leah! And I must say, I thought Jeremy saying to her "I banged your sister's brains out last night" while holding Addie was one the most disgusting things I've seen on this show. Jeremy has a foul mouth and never regulates his language in front of his girls but this was just beyond awful. Please don't film this jerk anymore MTV...nothing there but a guy hooking up with his ex until something better comes along.

Finally...Jade. She really is drama queen. I feel for her "friends"...they have to just sit there and listen to her go on and on about her ex. If they try to have some input, she talks over them or just ignores them and continues on. And there is always drama...her family is hot mess and the fact that she allows her incompetent and erratic mother to watch her daughter is of concern. Her ex is a sad and mixed up guy that needs counseling and rehab. 

Thank you!  You just said every thing I 'm thinking!

I thought I'd faint when Jeremy shouted out the banging with Leah and her knocked up sister giggling and hanging onto every word!  What trashy people!

I have no words for fat assed Kail!

Brianna is living in a fools paradise if she thinks John is going to leave his comfortable lifestyle for her and two kids not his!  I'll bet he makes sure to use birth control every time!  I think the DR did John in!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Kail saying she’ll go to jail for a month rather than give up the Hawaiian vacation reminded me of Jenelle willing to Go to jail rather than missing the Kesha concert . #priorities 

im surprised they let it air that mtv foots the bill for all their trips . What lives these girls live 

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

So let me see if I have this right....Fucking Jermy rattles off about banging Leah in front of his CHILD?!!!! 

And Kail says fuck off and takes her vacation anyfuxkingway? Oh hold my Doobie...I have some video to find..........PPP

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

So when Kail picked up Isaac, Jo had no idea she was taking him to Hawaii that day?? 

Chelsea and her “story” as so boring. FF for sure.

Leah’s sister is way trashier than Leah and that’s saying a lot. Jeremy, too. Don’t be gross. Addie was awake while he was carrying her. Classless people.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

WTF!!! I just watched the. clips. First off. Welcome Victoria. You may now cash a fat check. She's ten miles of bad road right there! And Jeremey STFU! I would slap him with bacon if I could. Shine is off.

Hey Kail! Fuck you double! You never miss an opportunity to do Jo dirty. I hope he DRAGS you. I WILL tune in for that.

Fuck these people.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What kind of pills are the doctors prescribing for Chelsea's "anxiety?"

The way it was worded I think they were suggesting adderal. I don't think Chelsea gets those. Just guessing a low dose sedative every 6-8 hours as needed. I think she probably takes minimal doses.  Well I HOPE, I guess

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

The way it was worded I think they were suggesting adderal. I don't think Chelsea gets those. Just guessing a low dose sedative every 6-8 hours as needed. I think she probably takes minimal doses.  Well I HOPE, I guess

Adderall is NOT an anti-anxiety drug. I wonder what's really going on.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Adderall is NOT an anti-anxiety drug. I wonder what's really going on.

Right...Which is why the skinny pill comment is so odd to me. Housewives have taught us ADD is the well to go to. Not Benzo's or anti depressants. If anything you go up on some antidepressants if she is even on them at all. 

I'm guessing Elevil. Old fashioned light sedative.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

What kind of pills are the doctors prescribing for Chelsea's "anxiety?"

I think they were just being silly.  At least I took it that way. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Chelsea:  "Well, are we selling some bags?"

Itzy Ritzy Company Shill:  "We've sold like, literally, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bags."

yeah right.jpg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And it really bothered me how Kail asked Isaac if he'd rather go to Hawaii or his dad's house; and then, when Isaac chose Hawaii, she acted like that was some big proof of something. What kid wouldn't pick Hawaii??? That's not the point. 

2 hours ago, justduckey said:

So when Kail picked up Isaac, Jo had no idea she was taking him to Hawaii that day??

Leah’s sister is way trashier than Leah and that’s saying a lot. Jeremy, too. Don’t be gross. Addie was awake while he was carrying her. Classless people.

Kail has always been a coward, and she proved yet again that she still is. I actually do agree with her that Jo could have switched his holiday. I mean, she offered him Christmas in exchange, and while I don’t celebrate Christmas, for those who do, it seems like a big holiday to give up/get in exchange for July 4. And I agree that going to Hawaii would be a great memory-creating experience with his brothers. 

However, just sneaking out of town without a heads up to Jo, without telling him that she was taking Isaac anyway and that his son would be thousands of miles away? No. That’s where the coward part comes in. If she’s so sure that it’s more important for Isaac to experience Hawaii than spend the 4th with Jo that she’s literally willing to go to jail for violating their custody agreement, she should be an adult and just tell him!  

It’s similar to when, a million seasons ago, she moved out of her mom’s apartment without telling her, when no one was home (taking a TV  that didn’t belong to her with her) because she didn’t like her mom’s boyfriend. She claims to have all of these strong convictions and is willing to talk about them with every other person on earth except the person who matters most in the situation. Because she’s a coward!!

As for Leah’s sister, she’s annoyingly immature,  and not cute, clever, intelligent, or witty, and I want her off of my screen. She sucks.

I like Chelsea and I was sort of interested in her Chicago trip because I live in Chicago. But it was just SO BORING. I will randomly note that I’ve always thought that her friend Laura is gorgeous. 
 

It now takes me just 20 minutes to watch this show since I skip Jade and Brianna because I don’t know them and I don’t want to get involved. Lol. 

Edited by SimonSeymour
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, politichick said:

I wonder if Leah is just a Plan B bang for Jeremy since he does not currently have a main squeeze. Who knows what might happen if he were to meet an attractive, smart single with no kids carefree girl? 

He'd screw it up, most likely.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, akr said:

He'd screw it up, most likely.  

And any truly smart woman would stay clear of Jeremy. He has always been trash.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And any truly smart woman would stay clear of Jeremy. He has always been trash.

Also, Jeremy:

”Me and her’s never talked about it.”

It was subtitled!

Stay in school, kids.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

And any truly smart woman would stay clear of Jeremy. He has always been trash.

Does anyone outside the holler even give a shit if Jeremy and Leah get back together?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Kail's braids 😨

On the one hand, I would hate for Isaac to miss out on a Hawaii vacation with his little brothers. I know they will plan fun stuff for the kids to do (especially with Leah's girls going as well) and while I do think he would have fun at a family barbecue, if he didn't get to go to Hawaii, he would be sad. Especially when they come back and tell him about all the stuff they did, plus he would have to look at the pictures. This is why Kail needs to check with the dads first, before planning anything and before telling the boys about it. 

Jade's situation is whole mess, but at least Sean looked sober when he was meeting Kloie.

Brianna and John are the most boring couple alive. 

Chelsea seemed happy at the launch party, so good for her

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, checking with the dad first to coordinate schedules is a good idea!  But that would be too easy, wouldn't it?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

Kail has always been a coward, and she proved yet again that she still is. I actually do agree with her that Jo could have switched his holiday. I mean, she offered him Christmas in exchange, and while I don’t celebrate Christmas, for those who do, it seems like a big holiday to give up/get in exchange for July 4. And I agree that going to Hawaii would be a great memory-creating experience with his brothers. 

I am glad Jo didn't want to switch his holiday. It's not like she goes on vacations once every few years. She goes on a weekly basis. It's not his problem that she has 3 different baby daddies and has to coordinate with all of them. She always needs things to go her way and if they don't , she automatically jumps to the most immature responses. You'll gladly go to jail than risk not going to Hawaii for a month? She's just ridiculous.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I just went back to see how many comments were on threads from older episodes here on PTV. Back in 2017, threads were averaging in the 300-400 comments per episode. Now, most are not even hitting 100.  

  • Like 4
  • Useful 9

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking of Kail's vacation, who  the fuck goes on vacation for a month? That's crazy to me. And with her three kids, isn't the situation with most of the baby daddies one week on, one week off? That means three dads had to give up two weeks with their kids over the summer. And the summer is when you have all day to go to the fun stuff with them, especially cuz none of these people work. I'm so glad Joe didn't give in to her about the 4th of July, and I hope it causes massive aggravations in her life. I hope Joe takes her to court and the judge makes her pay a huge fine and gives.primary custody to Joe or something. or the judge tells Kail, since you couldn't follow the court's ruling in the co-parenting agreement, Joe gets Isaac next summer for 100% of the time. Something that will really really piss her off.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Psycho Suzy said:

Speaking of Kail's vacation, who  the fuck goes on vacation for a month

Retired folks.  Like Kail and Leah.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/16/2019 at 1:54 PM, Tatum said:

Yeah, I would be surprised if he ever got back together with her officially. It's a catch 22- being with Leah raises his visibility which raises his dating prospects. And Jeremy seems like someone who likes to keep his options open.

Also, Leah is fucking needy. She's on her best behavior right now playing the cool chick because she doesn't want to scare him off. But the minute they're in a relationship the crazy will come out.

Yeah I don’t see Jeremy marrying her or being with her again. I see them meeting each other’s need for partnered sex for the next few years until Jeremy meets someone new- which is going to make Leah really upset. She’s not Kailyn so she won’t act a total fool but it won’t be pretty. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size