Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E24: Make It or Break It

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 10/15/2019 at 6:19 PM, luvbadtv said:

But he's been asking to go for three years ;).  She's really trying to make this all about Isaac, when it's all about Kail.

Don't forget that it's a once in a lifetime opportunity!!! It's her that's trying to throw a wrench in his plans and yet she sees it the other way around. 

• Love 7

Kail needs to fuck off. She always does whatever she wants, who she wants, and whenever she wants. She has no consideration for anyone but herself.

If MTV paid for this whole trip that is stupid of them and very expensive. These fuckers make enough money to pay their own way. But MTV needs to wake up if they think people ate interested in people who constantly go on vacation and are not in touch with the real world.  It is obvious that more and more people are tuning out because the majority of these girls don't know what real life is about or have a clue what living off of 35000 a year is like. And some of them act like spoiled brats when something doesn't go their way (Kail, Jenelle, Cate, Amber). This shit has gotten old fast and they all aren't interesting anymore not because they are older but no one can relate to them and the crap they whine about.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I just went back to see how many comments were on threads from older episodes here on PTV. Back in 2017, threads were averaging in the 300-400 comments per episode. Now, most are not even hitting 100.  

This is a great thing! Means that more have stopped watching this trash.

• Love 7
On 10/16/2019 at 7:52 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Viewership is under 700K now.  I wonder how many of these "viewers" are simply people who haven't canceled the series on their DVRs.

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-october-15-2019/

That is dropping fast.

I don't even necessarily blame production or these girls. This show has been running for almost 10 freaking years. That is either an accomplishment for the girls and production, or an extremely sad indication of the average American viewer.

But honestly, this show was never going to last 20 years. MTV can throw in all the extra cast members and the forced storylines they want, and this will peter out eventually. It has already lasted much longer than anyone probably thought it would in 2010.

Only thing that bums me out is we won't get a front row seat when Kail figures out she can't stay relevant without this show. Some of these girls really probably think they no longer need this show to stay famous and well paid.

• Love 17

I'm so glad I stopped watching this whole Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2 when I did. I don't even remember when I did stop, that's how long ago it was lol. All I remember is they hadn't canceled OG yet and brought it back rebranded AS Teen Mom OG.

Jenelle wasn't even with Nathan yet, I don't think, so Kaiser wasn't born yet. Chelsea was still hung up on Adam, Kailyn was still "normal" and married to Javi and Lincoln was a baby, and I think Leah had just had Addie and was starting to show the signs of being on the pillses. Christ, I think it was around when Amber first got out of jail. Wow. That seems like a whole 'nother lifetime ago lol.

edited to add: Yes Jenelle was with Nathan, but hadn't had Kaiser yet. So early on in their relationship. I remember the abortion and Courtland drama. Oi.

Edited by kaydub
because i remember!
  • Love 9

For two seasons I’ve been watching on Twitter through wayward daughter. It’s pretty awesome because it only takes about twenty mins to watch Kail, Chelsea, and Leah.  Probably less than that.  

• Love 6

As a  Chelsea fan I'm greatly disappointed in her choice to shill overpriced diaper bags and what? She's now a handbag designer? That purse she was going on about is nothing more than a typical discount department store purse. Her originality is zero. Why do I feel this charade was manufactured by MTv? 

• Love 7
On 10/19/2019 at 5:27 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Everyone skips fast Jade and only one person commented about the baby chewing on a fucking balloon in her car seat!!  

Omg I noticed this too and thought WTF?!?!?  Also noticed Jade's mom stuffing her face when Kloie was just about standing up in the high chair ...buuuuuut neither Sean or  Jade's mom even noticed!

• Love 2
On 10/19/2019 at 3:16 AM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

As a  Chelsea fan I'm greatly disappointed in her choice to shill overpriced diaper bags and what? She's now a handbag designer? That purse she was going on about is nothing more than a typical discount department store purse. Her originality is zero. Why do I feel this charade was manufactured by MTv? 

She will always be a basic bitch.

• Love 4
On 10/19/2019 at 2:16 AM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

As a  Chelsea fan I'm greatly disappointed in her choice to shill overpriced diaper bags and what? She's now a handbag designer? That purse she was going on about is nothing more than a typical discount department store purse. Her originality is zero. 

13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She will always be a basic bitch.

I mean, I feel like her handbags are on brand: Basic. 

(Ain't nothing wrong with being basic, especially compared to the many other train wrecks on this franchise, but....YAWN.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7
On 10/19/2019 at 3:27 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Everyone skips fast Jade and only one person commented about the baby chewing on a fucking balloon in her car seat!!  

I caught that too and couldn’t believe I was actually seeing it. WHO does that?!

Her mom wasn’t wearing a seatbelt either, which blows my mind as someone who lives in Southern California, but I should know better than to expect drivers to be safe. If I’ve learned anything from this show, it’s that seatbelts get in the way of talking on the phone and/or FaceTiming while driving. 

Chelsea’s latest “diaper bag“ creation looked like a Rebecca Minkoff knockoff bag to me. Anyone else? 

• Love 4