Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Bates Club: Still Looking for Love

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

Why do these girls dress up so much and the men look like they are going to the barn? 

There's another pic of Kelton in a tshirt and a stupid vest too.   They need to stop taking fashion advise from Kelly Jo.

gs4v195mv4r91.webp

Yikes 😳 

8 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

Why do these girls dress up so much and the men look like they are going to the barn? 

There's another pic of Kelton in a tshirt and a stupid vest too.   They need to stop taking fashion advise from Kelly Jo.

gs4v195mv4r91.webp

And his hair is douchey beyond words. None of this is attractive.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Look at her parents and their BS "persecution" and "asylum" nonsense. Self-centered and childish all the way. Mega-Bates. 

Trace looks like the love child of a ferret and a chipmunk. I wonder what his children will look like. I guess we'll find out in a year or less. 

I kind of hope the wedding gets rained on. It would serve them right for being idiots. 

I could not be more disgusted with these hateful morons. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Was renting tents to put up at the original venue site not an option?

I've actually been to a handful of outdoor weddings with no Plan B incase of rain. They all ran into various problems both big and small, from heat, bugs, wind and yes, rain. The rainy wedding rained all morning and the sun broke out about 15 minutes prior to the ceremony, but the seats were permanent wooden log benches so needless to say most of the guests stood.

I get wanting what you want for your wedding, but I feel SM has turned them into competitions. And obviously Lydia the Bates are all about SM. 

Kelly did mention one of those huge tents with the clear plastic sides so Lydia could still see the pond. No idear (mistake on purpose for Kelly & Trace) if they could actually find one in time. 

16 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

gs4v195mv4r91.webp

I really like Lydia’s dress here. It would’ve been a nice wedding dress. Can’t wait to see what her actual dress looks like. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Kelly did mention one of those huge tents with the clear plastic sides so Lydia could still see the pond. No idear (mistake on purpose for Kelly & Trace) if they could actually find one in time.

Josie posted a pic of the rehearsal. Outdoors, right on the banks of the pond. Not a tent to be seen. 

• Love 1

Whitney posted pictures in her stories of Zack and the little girl who was a flower girl and her dressed for the wedding. Whitney is wearing a nice black dress and heels like she is going to a dressy event, and Zack on the other hand is wearing a pullover sweater and jeans. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Do we even have mods here now? Trace and Lydia deserve to have a thread. She's Josie's bestie, and they have a YouTube channel that is snarkworthy.

Anyone can start a new thread topic.

Ellie and Jackson part of the wedding party. Didn't Katie also have a black and white wedding? Or I guess an all black wedding except for her. It seems Lydia's wedding was actually black and white. I don't get it. IMO, weddings should have color and some life to them.

image.png.0c2dc5ec32e1a0efa82bfd66342e6443.png

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I like that Lydia chose a more contemporary style for the bridesmaids, but man, that dress looks cheap. You can tell it came from SheIn or Wish even through the filter of the camera lens. Ellie is a beautiful girl though. She looks like a blend of Tori and Michael.

I'm curious to see the bridal party in it's entirety. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Trace and Lydia: Can She Become a Citizen Now?

YES! Bonus points for snarking on her poor persecuted Christian parents and their terribly oppressive native Germany. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/4/2022 at 8:42 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

That guy on the right looks like he’s going for a “Hall and Oates” album cover. He looks a little like both. 

I believe that is Jackson. He seems to be suspiciously absent from any of the Bates or Duggar videos. I wonder if he's living in FL, where his girlfriend lives.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I believe that is Jackson. He seems to be suspiciously absent from any of the Bates or Duggar videos. I wonder if he's living in FL, where his girlfriend lives.

I think Jackson was last living in Arkansas, but who knows where he is now? 

• Like 3