Type keyword(s) to search

Trace and Chaney: Vanilla Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

I’m guessing it wasn’t just a break up and she had enough of him. I’m guessing he proposed and she realized her free will was over and politely declined it. 

the timing seems right for a proposal.

It was and I remember seeing on Duggar Data that they had gone back to the ski resort they had met last year in January the same time last month which made people think he was going to propose to her there. 

One thing I did think was odd about the relationship was how quickly after they met that she was already being filmed. They met in January skiing and Trace invited her to his family's I Love You Day which was filmed and she was prominently featured. At most by that point they would have known each other a month. That's pretty quick for someone you just met. You'd think they would have waited  longer to before doing so especially seeing how Ashley came and went and that one episode they featured Trace's last friend Campbell who was never seen again.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

It's possible that was an acquaintance of hers and not a fan, who should be moving on, nothing to see here.

if it was an acquaintances of hers or a RL friend, they would have other outlets to make those comments.  

19 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

It was and I remember seeing on Duggar Data that they had gone back to the ski resort they had met last year in January the same time last month which made people think he was going to propose to her there. 

One thing I did think was odd about the relationship was how quickly after they met that she was already being filmed. They met in January skiing and Trace invited her to his family's I Love You Day which was filmed and she was prominently featured. At most by that point they would have known each other a month. That's pretty quick for someone you just met. You'd think they would have waited  longer to before doing so especially seeing how Ashley came and went and that one episode they featured Trace's last friend Campbell who was never seen again.

Yes I agree it's soon to start filming. I had forgotten about Trace's friend Campbell. Her maiden name was Roberts and she was quite fundie. Campbell Roberts married John Morton a little over a year ago. So far they have no children, despite the fact both of them come from quiverfull families with 12 children each. 

20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree that's a rather odd comment. It's not like Chaney is some A-list celebrity with media and fans hounding every aspect of her private life. She's a minor blip on a minor cable show on a minor cable network. She'll be able to move on just fine with her life.

Yeah, but female fans can get weird about their favorite male celebrities. The Bates boys are cute and seem "nice" and to a lot of women, they're fantasy boyfriends/husbands, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if Chaney has gotten some nasty comments about dumping Trace. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2