Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Trini

S05.E02: Stranger Beside Me

Recommended Posts

On 10/15/2019 at 7:52 AM, CabotCove said:

LOL😂, so fast huh. I havent seen much to root for between the two yet. And he is still married😉.

Hahaha. I can't help it! Her blasting him and bringing up his wife, well, I felt something between them.  Yeah he is still married, but maybe something will happen between them. Or she dies.

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/13/2019 at 10:58 PM, Oreo2234 said:

I was wrong. Kara is totally going to end up dating William. His wife will turn out to be dead, estranged etc. Not looking forward to it. The douchebag who turns out to be decent/redeemable trope wasn't at all polarizing the last time. 

Alex and Kelly are still super forced together. Brainy and Nia are cute though. 

Did they indicate Alex killed that alien? So much for the non-lethal weapon policy at the DEO. I hated that policy so I'm glad about it. I love how quickly Alex and Kara saw through J'onn's brothers disguises. They need to be written as smart like that more often. 

Yeah UGH I'm BEGGING the writers to not hook up William with Kara. I HATE the Trope you mentioned. I detested it in season 2 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2019 at 9:58 PM, Oreo2234 said:

I was wrong. Kara is totally going to end up dating William. His wife will turn out to be dead, estranged etc. Not looking forward to it. The douchebag who turns out to be decent/redeemable trope wasn't at all polarizing the last time. 

Alex and Kelly are still super forced together. Brainy and Nia are cute though. 

Did they indicate Alex killed that alien? So much for the non-lethal weapon policy at the DEO. I hated that policy so I'm glad about it. I love how quickly Alex and Kara saw through J'onn's brothers disguises. They need to be written as smart like that more often. 

Wasn’t that his wife helping feed the homeless? Probably not.  But I agree, the marriage is totally going to be revealed as for show, loveless, whatever. Kara and William are going to hook up. When was the time Kara had sex? I missed a few seasons but I remember Kara being single and happy after the Mon-El stuff. I’m okay with a character being single, but it’s questionable when your male superhero is allowed some kind of love life but your female superhero must be single and sexless.  I missed last season and the season before that but I agree Alex and Kelly have no chemistry. It’s not believable. 

Edited by Simba122504 · Reason: No longer sure that was dude's wife.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2019 at 11:08 PM, Jediknight said:

Of course they're putting Eve in baggy clothes, gotta hide Andrea Brooks's pregnancy.

It's not working.  That's baby bump is showing even in scrubs and you can see the pregnancy weight gain in her face.

Edited by Winston Wolfe

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/20/2019 at 10:52 PM, Winston Wolfe said:

It's not working.  That's baby bump is showing even in scrubs and you can see the pregnancy weight gain in her face.

I say it's because Lena didn't put a treadmill in that cell, and she didn't incorporate a FitBit into Hope.

Seriously, I think it's something we as the audience should just roll with.  That alternative is what. Eve is having Lex's baby?  Ew gross nonononononono.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, MarkHB said:

I say it's because Lena didn't put a treadmill in that cell, and she didn't incorporate a FitBit into Hope.

Seriously, I think it's something we as the audience should just roll with.  That alternative is what. Eve is having Lex's baby?  Ew gross nonononononono.

But not surprising.  Lex did some pretty evil stuff.

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like they’re going really overboard with the Andrea Is The Worst approach. It’s eye rolling. At least if she was semi competent it would be more enjoyable to watch some back and forth. Instead it’s just coming across as Big Evil Boss must be stopped by Goody two shoes Team Kara and co.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size