Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Hard To Say I'm Sorry

• Start Topic

The Ben/Akinyi thing is really quite frustrating to watch.  I don't know what her game is.  She seems to be completely bipolar wrt him.  She's also so annoying with the baby voice and the weird sexual advances.  Her family is quite terrifying as well...although I can't tell if maybe that is just a test for Ben to see if he'll stand up and be a man.  Maybe all he needs to do is say "well I'm sorry if you think this gift isn't good enough but that and the fact that I'm going to take your daughter to America is what you get.  Take it or leave it" and the haggling over bride price will come to an abrupt conclusion.  Having said that, I'm not a big Ben fan either.  He's annoying too and certainly not in any position to be bringing a foreign bride to the US.  

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Boston said:

I had a best friend who was gay (not flamboyant) but what a great guy.. I think he was still on the fence because he fell in love with me but DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW IT.  Sad for me, but we kept on being friends.. he killed himself right after 9/11.. he had moved down to Florida and I promised I would come there as soon as the flights would resume.. well he got paranoid..etc.. I called a month later and his sweetheart of a father told me he had gone..  IF TIM HAS SEXUAL ISSUES.. get them out.. don't wait.. (my personal opinion is that he is gay but won't face it - JMO)

So sorry about your friend.  

I have a cousin who is pretty clearly gay, but our family is so backwards about things like that that he feels the need to hide it.  All these christians who will accept children out of wedlock, adultery, sex before marriage and hateful attitudes towards others absolutely draw the line at homosexuality.  It's so damned ridiculous.  

My cousin is the most responsible, kindest, well meaning man in the world. He is also an excellent dancer. He basically raised his younger siblings after his father took off and started another family.  He would make an excellent husband and father, but he can't ever be any of those things because he is scared and ashamed.

I can't imagine how hard it must be to have to hide who you are.  I don't particularly think Tim is gay, I stand by modern day dandy with some deep seated sexual issues and fears, potentially because he hasn't gotten over his ex.  

I will say that he does seem to favor women with masculine faces.  Both Veronica and jenniffer have.....strong faces.  I wonder if he and Veronica sleep together on occasion.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The only thing I can respond is:  I have a dear friend who, upon learning boyfriend (now hubby of 25 plus years) was going into the Army, was like, please wait for me......and she did!  He had offered up a promise ring.)

Okay that's a legit use of a promise ring.  Forced separation.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

The Ben/Akinyi thing is really quite frustrating to watch.  I don't know what her game is.  She seems to be completely bipolar wrt him.  She's also so annoying with the baby voice and the weird sexual advances.  Her family is quite terrifying as well...although I can't tell if maybe that is just a test for Ben to see if he'll stand up and be a man.  Maybe all he needs to do is say "well I'm sorry if you think this gift isn't good enough but that and the fact that I'm going to take your daughter to America is what you get.  Take it or leave it" and the haggling over bride price will come to an abrupt conclusion.  Having said that, I'm not a big Ben fan either.  He's annoying too and certainly not in any position to be bringing a foreign bride to the US.  

I wish he would just get up and walk away.  No more negotiation, no more asking, no more taking akyini to America.  Just be done, get up, walk away.  

Ben is surely poor right now.  I do not know if his financial prospects will improve once be graduates from divinity school so this poverty is decidedly temporary.  

If so, he is in a better position than someone like Dani, who had no real career prospects and multiple children.  

BUT, Ben is probably going to face the same problem Melanie and Chantal faced.  Akyini's family seems like they will be on a lifetime mission for gifts and prizes from their rich American daughter and son in law.  If akyini works she will be sending them money no matter how impoverished she and Ben are and if akyini isn't working she will cry and whine until Ben sends what little money he has to her family.  

I also think that her mission is to get to the US and she will do whatever she pleases once she gets here.  So if Ben has some notion that she is going to fall in line and become a loving and involved stepmother.....he is in for a surprise. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Ben is surely poor right now.  I do not know if his financial prospects will improve once be graduates from divinity school so this poverty is decidedly temporary.  

I've been involved in pastoral searches for small churches.  Trust me - SOMEONE in a congregation where he applies will have seen this show.  And by the time Ben arrives for an interview EVERYONE on the search committee will have watched it.  Ben's behavior hasn't been that bad (insisting on not sleeping together, his discomfort with Akinyi's drinking).  But he will probably be found unsuitable as a prospective pastor just for appearing on this show (especially after the interviewers see the other spouse seekers)!!

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I've been involved in pastoral searches for small churches.  Trust me - SOMEONE in a congregation where he applies will have seen this show.  And by the time Ben arrives for an interview EVERYONE on the search committee will have watched it.  Ben's behavior hasn't been that bad (insisting on not sleeping together, his discomfort with Akinyi's drinking).  But he will probably be found unsuitable as a prospective pastor just for appearing on this show (especially after the interviewers see the other spouse seekers)!!

I don't know.  Ben has behaved pretty well, so if the congregation can get past the scandal of him being such a lurid show, they might approve him.

Plus, this kind of reminds me of the old joke, "Why do you always take 2 Baptists fishing with you? Ans. Because if you bring 1 he will drink all your beer."   Are members of the committee going to admit they watched 90 Fiance?

I think Ben's bigger problem is he doesn't seem confident enough and a good enough public speaker or leader.  Seems more like Youth Pastor material, though many churches might be looking for cooler guys.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't know.  Ben has behaved pretty well, so if the congregation can get past the scandal of him being such a lurid show, they might approve him.

Plus, this kind of reminds me of the old joke, "Why do you always take 2 Baptists fishing with you? Ans. Because if you bring 1 he will drink all your beer."   Are members of the committee going to admit they watched 90 Fiance?

I think Ben's bigger problem is he doesn't seem confident enough and a good enough public speaker or leader.  Seems more like Youth Pastor material, though many churches might be looking for cooler guys.  

He is Arizona and I imagine he cannot leave Arizona because of Grayson.  Do you think there might be a small, rural area that would be okay with a bland pastor?  

I could see him losing the kids as a youth pastor.  But sometimes adults are looking for more than captivating sermons.  They want that sense of community and a pastor who will listen to them, right? 

I haven't regularly attended church in a while, but when I did I could barely understand homily because the priest had a super thick accent but I enjoyed the ritual and the feeling of associated comfort.  

• Love 3

Whether he's pastor material or not, he's totally unsuited for the job of negotiating a bride price!  lol

I think any future congregations might be more concerned about Akinyi than anything else...not because of her skin color but because of her odd personality.

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

Whether he's pastor material or not, he's totally unsuited for the job of negotiating a bride price!  lol

I think any future congregations might be more concerned about Akinyi than anything else...not because of her skin color but because of her odd personality.

I think they might be concerned about Ben being desperate (and foolish?) enough to travel to the other side of the world for negotiate payment for a bride he met online.  

If he met her on a foreign missions trip, or something, that would go over much better.  

• Love 10
20 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Darcy says, "I *deserve* to be happy/fall in love/have my 'fairy tale'," but she says it with a question mark at the end. She doesn't seem to truly understand what happiness is- that most of us who consider ourselves happy are content with our lives, willing to accept our own shortcomings, and willing to work on our relationships

I agree with you.  I will say this, which I said a couple of episodes ago, maybe she does deserve something better, BUT...her picker is broken.  She keeps choosing bad.wrong men.  Why is that?

Insight, as you said, plus her other vacuousness and psychological drama.  As well as her focus on a proposal on any conditions...no, no, no.

• Love 2

I don't think Ben has behaved well at all. He has no money, his own place to live and a young child, yet he travels on a expensive trip to meet a girl who as it turns out he knows very little about.

He has no backbone and is just going along with whatever Akinyi and her family dish out. Weak, very weak.

If his son is most important in his life as he claims, he would of stayed home and grown the F up.

He wants (imo) some religious Stepford wife who OBEYS him.   Geesh, he made it sound like she killed her first born when she got intoxicated.   Intoxicated !

He is a first class loser. 

Oh, Ben, you know must sacrifice your right arm for the final step for marriage to our daughter........Uh, duh, oh.....okay.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Early on, Ben said that he couldn't pronounce his intended's first name, so he calls her "Akinyi," the family (last) name.

Then he can't pronounce her last name, either.

23 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I must have missed that part. Is it pronounced Ah-KIN-Yee ? Or Ah-KIN-Yeh?

He pronounces it as if he were saying "bikini" and dropped the "b."  But there's a Y in Akinyi, and when her brother said it, you could hear it.  If Ben pronounced "Kenya" the way he does "Akinyi," it would come out "kenna."

• Love 3
On 10/12/2019 at 12:16 AM, Spike said:

Was that club in a mall?

I think it’s her dad.  They look young because they were teen parents.  Just like Deavon’s.

Here in Columbus, Ohio there was a salsa club in one of our malls.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:25 AM, Dobian said:

Couldn't Rebecca have just said nothing and then quietly gone to the court when she got home to make the divorce official?  Oh right, no TLC drama that way.  At the end it looked like Zied was ditching Rebecca to go have a fling in the desert with ATV guy.

But divorces can take so long. He would surely notice the K-1 process was taking a long time.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:28 AM, MajorNelson said:

I can't believe Tom wanting to go exclusive, and so easily.  Perhaps its all for show.

And then Darcey expecting an engagement within a couple of days of becoming exclusive? Is that typical w/ real K-1 relationships?

On 10/14/2019 at 6:05 AM, HunterHunted said:

Tom throws up and she has to mount him to comfort him rather than quietly giving him ... a stick of gum.

🤣🤣

On 10/14/2019 at 11:56 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

She is a liar.   But, I'm not sure she is really a catfish or scammer.  Catfish and scammers just want to mess with people and or take their money.  Rebecca really appears to want to marry Zied, and lied about her appearance and marital status to try to make that happen. 

I think that meets the definition of catfish. That's basically what happened to Nev Schulman and everyone else on the show.

• Love 6
On 10/14/2019 at 6:04 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I just can't with Bikini's father, now he is in mourning?  The seriel killer voice, oy vey.

He totally has serial killer voice!  It is scary.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:05 AM, Chalby said:

Meanwhile, in Chalby's household you can hear my hubby yelling at the television, "What the f*&k are you doing, Benny? These arseholes are so condescending and rude to you, you should get up and leave." I agree with my hubby and I think Benjamin should also respond, "I am going back to my hotel and back to the USA asap, unless you apologize to me, for your demeaning comments and behaviour." Benjamin has done nothing to aggravate this family, yet the men have responded by being completely down on Ben, while stepping all over him like an insignificant doormat.

They are so awful to him.  Where does that asshole father get off??  They are downright cruel.  And the mother lounges around on the couch, with people over - omg can she not sit upright?  And her little plastic hats...

On 10/14/2019 at 8:19 AM, Safadao said:

Rebecca = drama whore. She loves triggering people and then loves to criticize how they react.  She’s an emotional parasite - lives off the juices of human misery and anger. 

She lives off the juices of human misery and anger... and the flesh of the inside of her cheek.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:56 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

Zied seems like the scammer.  He so much wants money and/or a green card.  There is no other possible reason he could want that lying hag.   While it might seem shallow, if Zied had cooled on Rebecca as soon as he saw what she really looked like, I would hold out more hope that he wasn't a scammer.  

Zied is absolutely after money.  Remember when he met up with his buddies to play rugby - he was going on and on about how he is living the good life with Rebecca.  He thinks she has money, and he is planning to live the good life in America.

I cannot remember where I read this - maybe her thread, but the lady doesn't have a pot to piss in.  If he ever gets to come here, he will be in for a rude awakening.

One more thing about Rebecca - I CANNOT DEAL with her BOOTCUT jeans.  They really do nothing for her legs.  Actually, they do something, and it is bad.  They make her feet look like little hooves.

21 hours ago, b2H said:

It depends on whether she had to go to work or not.  I don't know what Michael does all day - we've never seen a day in the life.

All we have seen him do is wash his car!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Such good snark already!

Darcey, nothing worse than wearing a skinny heeled pair of shoes on an escalator and risking the heel getting stuck!

And of all people Darcy should know, since it happened to her at the airport in Amsterdam!

22 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Hey you know that exclusive bit, that Emma brought up...to ask Tom about? Well....

1) I bet Tom and Emma had already had some talks so she knew what he'd say.  If true, in a way that's nice of her.

2) But actually Tom told us and the cameras when they were on the boat on the Thames that he usually was prowling and catting around but while she was here, he had put a stop to it.

That "exclusive" may well just be "while you are here!" 😮

He will dump her by text as soon as she lands in Connecticut. Unless he pulls a Jesse and comes to NYC to dump her in person (while she gets all tarted up in her best slutwear, expecting a proposal.)

15 hours ago, Dobian said:

I never got the point of promise rings.  What are you promising, that one day you will make a promise?  It just sounds so lame.  You're basically saying that you don't have the guts to propose, so you are promising that one day you will have the guts to propose.  And you symbolize it with a ring out of a Cracker Jack box.  In TIm's case it's a promise to one day promise to have sex with Jennifer.

Its to keep her on a string while he thinks it over.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Here in Columbus, Ohio there was a salsa club in one of our malls.

But divorces can take so long. He would surely notice the K-1 process was taking a long time.

And then Darcey expecting an engagement within a couple of days of becoming exclusive? Is that typical w/ real K-1 relationships?

🤣🤣

I think that meets the definition of catfish. That's basically what happened to Nev Schulman and everyone else on the show.

My understanding of catfishing is that the catfisher deceives the victim online and on the phone, sometimes just to mess with them and sometimes for money.  They typically have ZERO desire to actually meet the victim and make up all sorts of excuses to avoid revealing their true identities.  Maria seems to be catfishing Caeser for money.

Some dude famously catfished Notre Dame star linebacker Manti Teo,, for years and Teo often spoke about this "girlfriend" in the media and claimed to have met her.

I think what Rebecca did is now known as "kittenfishing".  Kittenfishing is when you present an unrealistically positive version of yourself, on dating sites.  People might lie about their job or income and post outdated or heavily filtered (Hello, Rebecca) photos of themselves.  

Unlike catfishers, kittenfishers are really looking for relationships.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 10/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, jennylauren123 said:

Early on, Ben said that he couldn't pronounce his intended's first name, so he calls her "Akinyi," the family (last) name.

It's easier to pronounce than Akinyi.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:32 PM, shockermolar said:

It FINALLY dawned on me that she's pulling on that lip stud with her teeth! 

Lip stud??? I thought that was a mole. It's not a mole?

On 10/14/2019 at 1:45 PM, Takitaki said:

So her name is not really Akinyi? What is her first name?

She said her name is Iscar Akinyi.

23 hours ago, sconstant said:

Good example of this: I thought "where did you get the ring" was 100% a producer-fed line.  Who would ask that, as opposed to "how did you know what I would like" or "can we get this resized and a lot more diamonds added" or "what made you pick this ring for me" or whatever? 

Unless she was asking if he'd bought it in the US before he left or in Colombia after they'd met.

22 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I still would just love to see her in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, no makeup, no heels, just hanging out and doing something like grocery shopping. That would make my day. (The scene of her sitting on a bench outside a hotel, hung over and crying while Jesse lectures her, does not count.)

There was a really cute pic floating around last year of her and her two girls in what appeared to be a pizzeria. They were all sitting at a table. Darcey was wearing a messy bun and no make up. She looked perfectly fine. 

21 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I think Tim is just not that into Jeniffer. She meets his criteria for a wife but she really doesn’t light his fire.  

And some men are just more like stereotypical women. More into the whole fantasy, romance, pageantry of the fairytale of it all. But less interested in doing the nasty.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

My understanding of catfishing is that the catfisher deceives the victim online and on the phone, sometimes just to mess with them and sometimes for money.  They typically have ZERO desire to actually meet the victim and make up all sorts of excuses to avoid revealing their true identities.  Maria seems to be catfishing Caeser for money.

Some dude famously catfished Notre Dame star linebacker Manti Teo,, for years and Teo often spoke about this "girlfriend" in the media and claimed to have met her.

I think what Rebecca did is now known as "kittenfishing".  Kittenfishing is when you present an unrealistically positive version of yourself, on dating sites.  People might lie about their job or income and post outdated or heavily filtered (Hello, Rebecca) photos of themselves.  

Unlike catfishers, kittenfishers are really looking for relationships.  

I've never heard the term kittenfishing! LOL

But on the movie/show "Catfish," the catfishers are all insecure about their appearance/gender identity/etc. so they use fake or enhanced pics. And they do want to meet but are scared of the possible rejection.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I've never heard the term kittenfishing! LOL

But on the movie/show "Catfish," the catfishers are all insecure about their appearance/gender identity/etc. so they use fake or enhanced pics. And they do want to meet but are scared of the possible rejection.

There were some like that, but others were just scamming people for fun or to be cruel.  

Rebecca seemed to want to get Zied interested with the filtered photos that made her look 16 and then win him over with her real self.  Of course, he only wants money or a green card, so it "worked", until she told him she is still "tetnickly" married.  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I also think that her mission is to get to the US and she will do whatever she pleases once she gets here.  So if Ben has some notion that she is going to fall in line and become a loving and involved stepmother.....he is in for a surprise. 

If that's her aim, she's not doing a very good job of accomplishing her mission! She told Ben she was uncomfortable with the idea of being a stepmother. She keep springing terrible surprises on him, and doesn't back him up or reassure him. She keeps trying to lure him into the sack instead of sitting up and reading the Bible together. She needs to become a much better actress, or do a better job reading the next mark, because right now I'm thinking it'll be a cold day in hell if Ben and Akinyi actually get married.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If that's her aim, she's not doing a very good job of accomplishing her mission! She told Ben she was uncomfortable with the idea of being a stepmother. She keep springing terrible surprises on him, and doesn't back him up or reassure him. She keeps trying to lure him into the sack instead of sitting up and reading the Bible together. She needs to become a much better actress, or do a better job reading the next mark, because right now I'm thinking it'll be a cold day in hell if Ben and Akinyi actually get married.

She has one tool in her bag and that a screw.  She doesn't know any other tools and she has never needed any other tools.  

Her actions aren't effective but from the perspective of someone who places a REALLY HIGH value on their personal pussy power it kinda makes sense. 

She knows Ben is attracted to her so the mere promise of future pussy should have made him agree to send Grayson away.   

But Ben isn't really agreeing to send Grayson away and so she has got to take the greater risk and actually hope the milk is good enough to force Ben to buy the cow.  He is such a guilt ridden dork that it could have worked had he agreed to sleep with her.  

She doesn't have anything else to use besides those pictures, her physical attractiveness and the pussy.  I guess the baby voice?  

• Love 3
On 10/11/2019 at 8:19 PM, Kareem said:

Who’s the guy in Avery’s backseat?

On 10/11/2019 at 11:16 PM, Spike said:

I think it’s her dad.  They look young because they were teen parents.  Just like Deavon’s.

That's Avery's stepdad. Her biological father is reportedly in prison and Teri had Avery at 15.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/14/2019 at 8:38 AM, AZChristian said:

Mr. AZC is the most wonderful person I've ever known - and I still feel that way after 55 years of marriage.

But he couldn't dance if his life depended on it.  The most he'll do is let me push him around a dance floor for a slow number on a cruise ship.

As we were watching the show last night, I turned to him and said, "Do you want to salsa with me?"  He didn't miss a beat.  "We have SALSA?  Do we have CHIPS?  I'm in!!!!"  And then we laughed and laughed and laughed.

See why I love him?

h) He is so in love with himself that he's the only person he can perform with.

Hahaha - that's hysterical. Keep laughing - all the way to your 75th wedding anniversary. Laughter is the glue.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, JustDuckie said:

Hahaha - that's hysterical. Keep laughing - all the way to your 75th wedding anniversary. Laughter is the glue.

True that!  Here is a photo of Mr. Hanson and I laughing so hard!!!  He does this to me, daily.  This was 6 and a half years ago and still going strong!  That is my rockstar future mother in law in the doorway!!

laughing2.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 23
On 10/14/2019 at 6:12 PM, magemaud said:

If I was sick with pneumonia, the last thing I’d want to do is talk for hours on the phone with anybody. Just let me sleep! 

Maybe someone who gets pneumonia so bad she needs to be hospitalized might want to give up the cigs.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I think they might be concerned about Ben being desperate (and foolish?) enough to travel to the other side of the world for negotiate payment for a bride he met online.  

If he met her on a foreign missions trip, or something, that would go over much better.  

What about being filmed showering?  What was the point of that as he is not beefcake.

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:
On 10/14/2019 at 12:06 PM, jennylauren123 said:

It's easier to pronounce than Akinyi.

If pastors have to pronounce all those Old Testament names that should be a breeze.

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 10/14/2019 at 11:18 AM, PinkFlamingo said:

He seems to enjoy playing into her insecurities. He knows full well she will probably think it is an engagement ring.  He will get off on her reaction when he presents her with Jesse style appreciation earrings. 

I’m voting for a pendant-size replica of Big Ben.  “For all the memories of our time in London, darling.”

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 10/13/2019 at 4:00 PM, mamadrama said:

Tom wanted to take Darcey "salsa dancing" so that he could complain about her not knowing the steps and use that as a reason to dance the night away with other women in front of her? 

Yup.  Pretty much.

But oh my god what a gift to us viewers!  Darcey clinging inappropriately in a dance where the whole point is *not* holding on to your partner but dancing around with a lot of hip action and sexy leers; Darcey in primo jealousy mode over something that anyone with half a brain could predict was going to happen--salsa is one of those things that are fun and not exclusive to one partner--big nip slip possibility (I've decided she's had them removed so she can go as deep as she wants) and embarrassing herself in front of his sister, who was, surprisingly to me, very kind to her.

What should have happened?  You're of course right--someone should have made sure she had enough basic moves to be able to take part; it wouldn't have mattered if she couldn't do couple moves because they aren't essential to the dance, and if Ricardo or Tom didn't offer, she should have asked.

And I agree that it's not nice to drag a date along to something you enjoy but your date knows nothing about doing.  But Tom at least offered a half-assed excuse that he was "showing her the things he enjoyed."  We all know it was part of the torture Darcey plan.  Tom loves it, his sister loves it, and I love it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 10/14/2019 at 9:23 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

Father Bikini was creepy, but he didn't say he was in mourning.  He said that Ben's gifts of food  (and soap?) were what would traditionally be given to a family in mourning, not one negotiating the sale of the daughter.  

Yeah but he didn't *have* to say anything but "Thank you."

• Love 8

Darcey is the ridiculously overly made up, plastic version of so many women. She’s not seeking any kind of ACTUAL connection with Tom. If she were, she wouldn’t have hung on him like a cheap suit when he was trying to teach her to dance (or grind up on his ass while he’s trying to order a drink). She knows one thing- try to be [her version of] sexy and seductive. That may have worked at 20 or so but at 40+ it’s just pathetic. Most men actually seek some kind of connection at some point, especially if your version of sexy is as sad as hers is. Stop trying to mold your personality to “sexy” and take some real interest in what he likes too. Imagine how sexy it would actually be if she showed up in a nice dress and actually learned Salsa, which can be super seductive. Instead, Tits McGee walks in sloppy drunk, teetering on 5 inch heels, in clothing 4 sizes too small, and gets plastered to the point she can’t complete a few simple steps. Tom’s so over you Darcey and he’s only hanging on for the TLC check. WORK ON YOURSELF DARCEY.

Avery is a fool and her parents are even dumber if they bother trying to get Omar to America. Make her do it herself if she’s so grown. Heck she couldn’t even get herself to Lebanon without Mommy though. You wanna be an adult, Avery, then be one. Even if she threatened to run off to Syria she could never make it there. You think she can handle visas and passports and plane tickets? Ha! She wouldn’t make it out of Ohio.

I don’t understand why Benjamin is still in this. Or heck, why Akini is still in this. Akini couldn’t care less about Ben and I’m not sure what he sees in her other than he just wants a housewife and he hasn’t been able to find one in his church yet. If she makes it to America it will be heartache for both of them, no doubts. And for Grayson. They’ll be yet another broke ass couple, she’ll be running around partying if she gets the chance. Hopefully they don’t reproduce.

Rebecca, continuing to act shocked when the dumb crap she does and lies about comes back to bite her and her Love Rat runs away. Epic. No talk to me now.

I can’t believe the goofballs apologized. God. I’d take all of them together acting like the 20 year old idiots they are (and let’s face it most early 20s men in a pack are idiots together) over that she beast who is aging at an alarming rate. Better harvest that dead aig quick.

God I forgot about Tiny Tim. I think the tell all needs a drunk Veronica to spill the beans on what the heck his deal is. Was his wiener shot off in war or something?

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Spike said:

What about being filmed showering?  What was the point of that as he is not beefcake.

I think that was to charm us with the shag carpeting he carries on his back. 

It worked. I'm charmed.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I think that was to charm us with the shag carpeting he carries on his back. 

It worked. I'm charmed.

Nothing like the juxtaposition of pasty white skin and an over abundance of body hair.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ben is going to one of those Pastors that has their services in an elementary school gymnasium and use a Starbucks as his office.  He will consider himself edgy with his claim to fame being this shit show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Longtime lurker, former TWoP junkie, first time poster here. I think this is on the right track - he is probably forging a path to Youth pastor, and the sticking point for him is that many churches require their Youth pastors to be married (to remove the temptation of 'the young cool-guy pastor is 'Available!'). With one unsuccessful marriage under his belt, he might be trying to improve his appeal by "rescuing" a woman from a foreign land. He got some serious rose-colored glasses on.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

Longtime lurker, former TWoP junkie, first time poster here. I think this is on the right track - he is probably forging a path to Youth pastor, and the sticking point for him is that many churches require their Youth pastors to be married (to remove the temptation of 'the young cool-guy pastor is 'Available!'). With one unsuccessful marriage under his belt, he might be trying to improve his appeal by "rescuing" a woman from a foreign land. He got some serious rose-colored glasses on.

Allo gov'ner!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I’m voting for a pendant-size replica of Big Ben.  “For all the memories of our time in London, darling.”

Darcy's international doo-dad collection from men trying to avoid commitment with her.  

I'd like to see that curated collection of QVC.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

Welcome aboard.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, queenbee24 said:

Rebecca, continuing to act shocked when the dumb crap she does and lies about comes back to bite her and her Love Rat runs away. Epic. No talk to me now.

She is boarder line pathological with her lying by omission, she gets pissed at Zied for not being honest with her but she started this obsessive relationship knowing she was still married...I think when you put your new boys mug on a mug you should not have the old mugs in your cabinet.

Honestly, Zied will get over being mad if only for the fact this stupid woman is his way out of his country and on to her couch in the US, living the good life with no job or ambition because she is so desperate for his company she will consent to working 2 jobs to keep him!

• Love 5
On 10/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, RealReality said:

I wish he would just get up and walk away.  No more negotiation, no more asking, no more taking akyini to America.  Just be done, get up, walk away.  

If so, he is in a better position than someone like Dani, who had no real career prospects and multiple children.  

BUT, Ben is probably going to face the same problem Melanie and Chantal faced.  Akyini's family seems like they will be on a lifetime mission for gifts and prizes from their rich American daughter and son in law.  If akyini works she will be sending them money no matter how impoverished she and Ben are and if akyini isn't working she will cry and whine until Ben sends what little money he has to her family.  

right.. all BS.. he (Benjamin) is a mark

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Welcome to the jungle.  Hope you have all your shots. 

corey-is-afraid-of-shots.jpg

corey-acts-like-child-at-doctors-office.

I wonder if he got any shots to protect against the creeping crud living in the carpet on the floor of a doctor's exam office.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I wonder if he got any shots to protect against the creeping crud living in the carpet on the floor of a doctor's exam office.

I'm wondering if he got any shots to protect against the creeping crud living inside Evelin's lady parts.  😄 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She is boarder line pathological with her lying by omission, she gets pissed at Zied for not being honest with her but she started this obsessive relationship knowing she was still married...I think when you put your new boys mug on a mug you should not have the old mugs in your cabinet.

Honestly, Zied will get over being mad if only for the fact this stupid woman is his way out of his country and on to her couch in the US, living the good life with no job or ambition because she is so desperate for his company she will consent to working 2 jobs to keep him!

Then while she is at work he gets “bored” like Jay and gets on Tinder.

46 minutes ago, PityFree said:

It’s damp in the Pacific Northwest.