Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Hard To Say I'm Sorry

• Start Topic

On 10/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

he really could've made her feel special with minimal effort and spared us having to watch her melt into a big blob of tits, pleather, and tears for like the 10th week in a row. 

I feel I'm reading the EPA page on Superfund sites, somehow.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Darcy has no game at all. She was wearing a short dress with her tits practically jumping out and saying, “Boo”! why didn’t she at least pretend that Tom’s dancing with others doesn’t make  her jealous and start flirting with other men in the bar. I’m pretty surest could scare up someone to fall all over her ( and get himself on TV).  She blew her chance at the upper hand.

• Love 20
On 10/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

Jeniffer/Tim - Jeniffer: "You make me feel like a princess, but baby, you know, I've been thinking about the fact that you actually don't want to have sex with me.  I don't want to push you, but why haven't you do it? Like, I am start thinking that maybe you're gay or something.  Really, baby."  Because these are the words that mark the beginning of every great love story . . . 

And Tim, you'd be wise to sleep with one eye open going forward because when Jeniffer finds out you gave her Veronica's engagement ring, and she will find out, she's going To. Kill. You.  And after the realization starts to sink in that she's not worth her own ring, she'll figure out you didn't even think she was worth the time and a few hundred bucks to have Veronica's ring reset for her.  In fact, if she's really paying attention, she may realize you didn't even put the ring in a different fucking box before you gave it to her, you idiot.  And not only is she for sure going to kill you, she's probably going to cut off your useless dick first, too - just FYI,

Tom.Darcey - I know nothing about dance so am unqualified to judge if Tom and Emma are really any good, but they certainly looked impressive to me.  Although if you'd shown me a picture of the club and asked me to circle what doesn't belong, Tom and Emma would've been my first choices.  Well, right along with the salsa bar in a strip mall in Nottingham. that is.

And while Darcey is irredeemably pathetic, I had a hard time finding fault with her for feeling slighted by Tom at the club.  If they were an established couple who frequently went out dancing, then I could maybe understand Tom getting his salsa on and expecting Darcey to just deal.  Under the circumstances, however, he should've put the dancing on the backburner and focused on Darcey, frankly.  Even more annoying is the fact he really could've made her feel special with minimal effort and spared us having to watch her melt into a big blob of tits, pleather, and tears for like the 10th week in a row.  So thanks, Tom!  You kind of suck for that.

Avery and Bikini Zuchinni Bo-bini are painfully immature.

Rebecca and Zied - As much as I hate to admit it, they were kind of cute on the ATV "adventure."  I really do think these two could actually end up enjoying being together, but Rebecca sucks even worse at telling the truth than she does at telling her ass from a hole in the ground....which really doesn't bode well for future marital bliss  Speaking of Rebecca, forgive me if this has already been answered, but is her ex still in the US?  If so, doesn't she still have 5 years or so left during which she's obligated to support him?  I wonder how she plans on simultaneously sponsoring Zied, as well?  Even if she met the income requirement times two, is it even possible to sponsor two people at the same time, both on K-1 visas?

Does Teem have a dick? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was a DWTS gal back in the day with those two and Derek said he and Julianne had to routinely dance the Samba, the Rumba, the Waltz, etc and they just plowed through because they were professionals and I assume money was on the line.  Out for fun?  I would rather not have my lower darby be that close to my brother's bits, thanks.

Ooh! I did ballroom dancing as a child from ages 6 to 11 and my brother was my partner! We never won though. As an adult, I might dance with my brother at a wedding but any kind of Latin dancing? Hell no

• Love 7
On 10/11/2019 at 9:19 PM, Kareem said:

Who’s the guy in Avery’s backseat?

Darcey’s dancing duds may be one of worst costumes she’s ever shoehorned herself into.  

The guy in the back seat is her stepfather.  He seems normal.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

"You know what? My new hot Colombian online girlfriend absolutely hates my old girlfriend. So I'm totes going to take the ring that I proposed with back from my old girlfriend and use it to propose promise to propose one day because I'm a dork and can't get it up show her that she's the one for me. And bonus: I can afford more face masks with my reduce/reuse/recycle jewelry policy. What could possibly go wrong?" - Tim's thought process, probably.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

Darcy is an idiot, Tom is there to salsa dance.  Darcy does not know how to salsa.  Tom should have let her know that in advance or maybe tried to show her some of the steps.  Now he has created a blubbering fool.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 10/11/2019 at 9:33 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

Oof. Darcey was way worse during the salsa dancing than the promo let on. I felt horrible for Ricardo (I think that’s his name? Sister Tom’s husband?) when he found himself alone with Darcey as she slurred plaintively about Tom salsa dancing with other women. Those women actually know how to dance, Darcey!

If this were a normal man with 20 years of salsa dancing experience on a normal date with a normal woman who has never salsa danced, I do think it would be pretty crappy of him to leave her at the bar while he twirled every other girl in the place around on the dance floor.  They could have had a perfectly enjoyable evening of him giving her beginner salsa lessons (and you know Darcey would have eaten up the opportunity to have Tom inspect and/or correct her form!) if it weren’t a weirdo Englishman who still lives with his mummy on a TLC freakshow with Darcey.

Tom is a wimp.  He lets his sister have too much say in his life.  They are too close for comfort.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Did father Akini say the offering Benji brought are something you bring for a death in the family?  Didn't Akini tell him he has to bring those food gifts when he negotiates  the bride price?  That whole thing is ridiculous.  

Can't stand Tim and Jeniffer, can't even watch them.  

RUN BEN RUN!  I do not blame him for being confused, I AM CONFUSED.  

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What is it about Akinyi that Ben loves?  Someone please tell me.  He’s choosing her before his son?  She looks like a sceamer that will make his life miserable.

• Love 12
On 10/12/2019 at 12:45 AM, Spike said:

I don’t know how I feel about siblings salsa dancing together.

I have a Colombian friend  and she and her 80 plus dad do all the Colombian dances together at parties.  At first I thought it weird but even though the dances are sexy, there’s nothing sexual going on. She’s quite a bit overweight also but like Tom’s sister she is quite light footed on the dance floor. I don’t think Darcy has any real interest in dancing, nor is she comfortable doing it. She just wants Toms attention at all times. Let him enjoy his dancing if that’s his thing. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

If given all that she has put him through, Benjamin still marries Akinyi, he deserves everything she is going to put him through. 

Seemed to me that Angela was the one who should have apologized to Michael's friends. 

I would like to wipe that smug look off Avery's face.  The little bitch knows that her parents are going to do everything humanly possible to get Omar to the U.S., so she is playing them like a fiddle. If she were my daughter, I would help her pack to move to Syria. 

Rebecca should thank her luck stars that she had a camera crew with her. 

I don’t care if Avery is 19.  If I was that mother, I would not have helped and took her there in the first place.  She’s a spoiled brat and would be back some day anyhow.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, renatae said:

Darcy has never looked more like a 2 bit hooker, and that's saying a LOT!

A two-bit hooker at least makes sure her boobs look even in her dress, Darcey. There was a point where she was trying to lean back against the bar all sexy-like to get Tom's attention and it looked more like her implant started leaking on the one side. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, renatae said:
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

You should join the live chat.

It disappeared on me!

We west coasters are schumuck outta luck!

35 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What is it about Akinyi that Ben loves?  Someone please tell me.  He’s choosing her before his son?  She looks like a sceamer that will make his life miserable.

This is clearly a family scam that gets repeated monthly. They find a guy who has almost no money, scrapes together $10K or whatever, she disappears, and he isn't able to return to find his "true love."  That's six figures a year, in KENYA!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

Can someone please tell me how long tonight’s episode was? I’m confused. My dvr only has one hour on it. 

I think it was 2 hrs. It came on at 8. Unexpected on after that. Then Pillow talk at 11.00. EASTERN

Tom - what a buffoon!! He totally looks like a white man trying to do a Latin dance. He thinks he looks good but he isn’t good. (Real salsa dancers - please back me up.) And the sweatier he gets the more ridiculous he looks.  

what I can’t stand is that he clearly brought Darcey here to show off “his dance moves”.  He clearly was not hugged enough as a child and he needs his ego massaged regularly. Once was cricket and tonight it’s salsa. What a dick move to bring a woman to a dance club and then leave her alone most of the night.  I can’t this narcissistic attention starved insensitive unmasculine bum

• Love 24
30 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

What fucking money are she and her family trying to con out of the guy? 

Anything she can scrape up. Look, Africans around her are not ponying it up (at her advanced age) so they're hitting on Americans. They found one! I fail to believe these families can land this bride price where no one in the area makes any money at all. Could you explain further? It is incredibly unlikely. If every "poor" woman in Nairobi finds a rich guy, that seems a bit out of balance, yes? But thanks for the input, Fidel!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was a DWTS gal back in the day with those two and Derek said he and Julianne had to routinely dance the Samba, the Rumba, the Waltz, etc and they just plowed through because they were professionals and I assume money was on the line.  Out for fun?  I would rather not have my lower darby be that close to my brother's bits, thanks.

We have a friend whose sister was a DWTS dancer.  Not one of the pros, but a backup dancer. 

I was really surprised when I saw Tom's sister dance,  much better than I expected.  All Darcy wanted to do was cling to Tom and then rub up against him.  She was offended that these other women did not ask her permission to dance with Tom.  I would have never guessed that they were a couple.  

So, Ben is not sure he's ready to make a commitment.  Akinya starts crying and he gives in.  I cannot understand where the love is coming in between them.  I get no chemistry between them.  

Speaking of chemistry,  my little dog has more chemistry with her stuffed baby than there is between Tim and Jeniffer.  Based on his phone call with "The Ex", he needs to do this because he's 39!

According to Rebecca's boyfriend (cannot remember his name, whenever I see him,  I envision the Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland), everything is 'So Beautiful,  baby", Rebecca, spices, the desert,  riding ATV's.  She is soooooo in love with him though!   

Big Ang has a way of turning everything into Mikeels fault.  I was hoping he'd finally tell her he's had enough,  instead,  he's apologizing to her! What was he suppose to do  half way around the world when she's sick.  And,  when she was yelling at his friend last week,  she said she was in the hospital.  Liar,  Liar,  Pants On Fire!

• Love 19
35 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

It takes a special kind of moron to call their ex before making an important life decision; such as asking another woman to marry him. Then he gives the engagement ring of his ex to the girl he wants to marry, and tells her about it!  Doh!  

I'm not sure what Tiny Tim's deal is, but I haven't seen a shred of enthusiasm, humour,  or vigour from him. I've seen old men in a geriatric ward have more game than this clown.  Jen needs to exit stage left. 

Becky with the bad pleather jacket decided it was a good time to share that she's still technically married  to love rat #1 while love rat #2 is busy filling up on bread and olives.  "Me upset very much!" says Zarzan, Lord of the Crisco can, after finishing the last of the bread basket. 

Becky, upset, and chewing a huge hole into her inner lip can't understand why Z is upset. Love should endure all. There will never be another love rat quite like Greasy. Fight for me, Z!  Fade to black... The final act viewing Zarzan's droopy sweat-pant behind get onto the back of an ATV, and  haul ass outta there.  Me very much love dis. 

I'm not the jealous type, but I value good manners. A true gentleman goes out of his way to make his lady feel comfortable, especially in an environment that is new to her. Darcey is in a different country, and doesn't know Tom's friends, or the fact this tool likes to salsa dance. He failed at cricket, so perhaps he wanted to dazzle her with dance. Furthermore, it was obnoxious that the loud-mouthed sister need to put in her two pound worth, and inform Darcey that Tom is Mr. Successful, and the women can't get enough of him, or the ferret that he wears on top  his head. What a flop. If I was Darcey, I'd leave, and then go book a single's tour through London, and flirt with better men. 

Ovary said their goodbyes. Apparently women are more emotional and like to cry. Ok, thanks for the tip, Omar. He seems to know a lot about women for a guy who only just kissed a girl. But did he like it?

Hairyback Ben almost brought up the sausages he ate at breakfast when meeting Big Daddy Akinki and the Big Brother. He was sweating through his blouse, because when he emptied out his bank account, all he had was $800, some lint, and a couple of expired tickets to a Billy Graham crusade. 

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life! This is GOLD!

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

True to all of this!  Tim, YOU called Veronica.  She may be brash, she may be blunt but this time she is right.  Like @charmed1 said, you fight every damn day, you have not slept together (which I am on the fence about sleeping with someone after knowing them 48 hours but I am in the minority so let's keep going) so if you have ONE GOOD DAY where you don't argue for 24 hours you are ready to pop the question?

In general, I agree with you about not having sex so soon, but the difference here is that several times they have gone into snuggles with the intention of having sex only to have him back out.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Darcy has no game at all. She was wearing a short dress with her tits practically jumping out and saying, “Boo”! why didn’t she at least pretend that Tom’s dancing with others doesn’t make  her jealous and start flirting with other men in the bar. I’m pretty surest could scare up someone to fall all over her ( and get himself on TV).  She blew her chance at the upper hand.

That is a strategy for someone with at least a shred of self esteem.  The really sad thing about Darcey is that she has zero sense of self worth.  She has molded her entire personality around what others think of her.  I have never heard her ever say anything positive about herself.  She will tolerate almost anything in her quest for validation. 

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

That is a strategy for someone with at least a shred of self esteem.  The really sad thing about Darcey is that she has zero sense of self worth.  She has molded her entire personality around what others think of her.  I have never heard her ever say anything positive about herself.  She will tolerate almost anything in her quest for validation. 

To be fair, the way she portrays herself on this show: slutty, trashy, fake everything, desperate, clingy, pathetic - I don't think there is anything positive to say about Darcey. She really does legit need to work on herself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
On 10/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

Speaking of Rebecca, forgive me if this has already been answered, but is her ex still in the US?  If so, doesn't she still have 5 years or so left during which she's obligated to support him?  I wonder how she plans on simultaneously sponsoring Zied, as well?  Even if she met the income requirement times two, is it even possible to sponsor two people at the same time, both on K-1 visas?

9 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Just to clarify the 10 years support thing.  It doesn't mean that you need to give them an allowance or something.  It means that if during those ten years the imported person ever goes on public assistance, like welfare, the American would be responsible for paying that money back to the US government.  The majority of people have jobs, so it never even comes up.

Right, I understand the sponsor isn't frequently required to officially support the foreign fiance,  but how would the government know in advance whether it will become necessary at some point during the 10 year obligation period? So, my question is: Does the gov't allow someone to sponsor a second person under the K-1 visa program before his/her obligation to support the first has has ended?  My guess would be it's either just disallowed altogether, or that the sponsor must meet additional income, etc, criteria in order to qualify to soonsor a second foreign fiance?  And while Rebecca does seem to do well financially compared to, say, Nicole or Pole, I question whether she does so much better the gov't would consider her sufficiently reliable as potential support for 2 people at the same time.On the other hand, I've not heard her express one doubt about being able to bring Zied to the US with a K-1 visa, which means either she hasn't looked into it at all, or she has, and it's possible...?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, PityFree said:

I am going to laugh and laugh when Tom opens that box next week and presents Darcy with... a brooch.

Or if he says "this is not an engagement ring,  it's a friendship ring" or whatever that was that Jessie presented to her. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Right, I understand the sponsor isn't frequently required to officially support the foreign fiance,  but how would the government know in advance whether it will become necessary at some point during the 10 year obligation period? So, my question is: Does the gov't allow someone to sponsor a second person under the K-1 visa program before his/her obligation to support the first has has ended?  My guess would be it's either just disallowed altogether, or that the sponsor must meet additional income, etc, criteria in order to qualify to soonsor a second foreign fiance?  And while Rebecca does seem to do well financially compared to, say, Nicole or Pole, I question whether she does so much better the gov't would consider her sufficiently reliable as potential support for 2 people at the same time.On the other hand, I've not heard her express one doubt about being able to bring Zied to the US with a K-1 visa, which means either she hasn't looked into it at all, or she has, and it's possible...?

Also, I wonder if the government might suspect that Rebecca is running an immigration fraud scheme with her marriages to 2 different, much younger, North African men, in such a short period of time.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13