Type keyword(s) to search

Dan & Louise: Instant Chemistry

ESS
  • Start Topic

On 10/11/2021 at 10:38 AM, peacheslatour said:

Why would they need a will? Louise may have some assets but all Dan will leave is debt.

He may have some personal/sentimental items, even if they're not worth much. There's also his percentage of the hardware store. 

He's in debt now but what if he wins the lottery? LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 1/1/2020 at 5:49 PM, bobalina said:

And the chickens. They way she is now Jackie is not playing with a full deck. She needs to forgive her mother so she can move on from whatever trauma she's working on.

And I'd bet Andy is living with Fred and has been since he was old enough to choose for this very reason.

Catching up on this show here  . . .  didn't Jackie have a kid in the old show?  Do they just leave him out?

1 hour ago, GussieK said:

Catching up on this show here  . . .  didn't Jackie have a kid in the old show?  Do they just leave him out?

Yes she did and yes they do they decided to ignore a lot of what happened in the original. 

• Love 1
On 5/8/2021 at 4:17 PM, Bastet said:

In fact, I find it odd there not only wasn't any real resistance from any of the kids, but the kids never even talked amongst themselves how they were happy for Dan but it was odd to see Louise sleeping in Roseanne's bed, cooking in Roseanne's kitchen, etc. 

I'm still finding it hard that Louise would simply move into Roseanne's house and not do anything to liven up the "early 70's shag and afghan" decor. The kitchen wallpaper, the paint, the general messy clutter. You'd think that she'd try to freshen up the dreariness. THAT would be a storyline. The kids reaction to her changing their mother's white trash motif.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

I'm still finding it hard that Louise would simply move into Roseanne's house and not do anything to liven up the "early 70's shag and afghan" decor. The kitchen wallpaper, the paint, the general messy clutter. You'd think that she'd try to freshen up the dreariness. THAT would be a storyline. The kids reaction to her changing their mother's white trash motif.

I think that's what is going to be the storyline, now that she's moving in (she didn't move in during COVID, she just stayed there for a while).

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

Spoiler

She will later on though because according to the writers that's going to be addressed after the wedding episode after all they just got married.

Edited by ESS
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, bobalina said:

John Goodman says gets lost over 200lbs. That's astounding. I'm so glad for him.

Great news! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Dan & Louise next (not counting the new bedroom set) which I can't wait to see. 

• Love 1