Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E03: Down Low in Hell's Kitchen

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, dttruman said:

My bad! I didn't know exactly what Peacock was. Thank you for updating me and the only other person in the whole world who didn't know that, when he (or she) reads this.

I just thought it was NBC's library of videos or something.

No worries! There are so many new streaming avenues starting up, with Disney and such, that it's easy to overlook! Here's a TV Line article about it:. All about Peacock.

• Love 2

I liked this episode. The guest actor absolutely nailed Jussie Smollett's whole schtick and the new chief is a recurring character I think I'll be happy to see back on my screen.

Also maybe the new white shield will be a gal so we don't have to keep pretending it's plausible that dudes in their early twenties continue to fall for Rollins' and Benson's feminine wiles whenever they play honeytrap.

Did anyone else think that the twist would be that Mathis really was assaulted, but it was set up by his manager and brother and the giant Russian bodyguard was who did it? Wasn’t that the whole reason for showing a giant white guy with a beard after Mathis describes his attacker as a giant white guy with a beard?

I really thought until the end credit came on that his assault was real (didn’t the hospital confirm he had injuries from being sexually assaulted with a glass bottle??) and although it was a set up, he wasn’t in on it. 

• Love 1
On 10/16/2019 at 8:16 PM, CrystalBlue said:

If I don't want to listen to the podcast, what are the main points in a nutshell?  Just the top 3 or 5?  Just curious.  TIA!

The thing I remember most from the podcast was that they had a big issue with juxtaposing Noah's desire to dance with a story about closeted gay men.

They also cringed at Fin's "Chief, you're the perp's type" comment.

And they laughed at how comically bad Mathis was during the lineup.

• Love 1

I was surprised how good the episode was. One thing confused me. Hadid asked why the testimony of the other men hadn't gone to the grand jury. How do you have a grand jury without a suspect? I guess her downfall will be that she doesn't care about the law.

1. Demore Barnes, yay! Always loved him on The Unit and Waco. Plus Curtis Armstrong, Burt Viola himself. 

2. Nice to see Finn's son back, always good to see that.

3. This was actually very ok, quite inoffensive although Benson is still incredibly uppity to her superiors, you actually want to see her sent to Staten Island. 

7/10