Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E20: Never Let Me Go

• Start Topic

I'm in Western Canada and the show and live chat starts at 6 pm MDT for me. PillowTalk is on at 9 pm my time. My cable company carries the east coast feed for TLC. For some stations, it carries the Western Canada/Vancouver feed.

Eh, tomorrow will be a huge let down, as it always is. Nothing will be resolved and it will live up to the Tell Nothing moniker. Shawn will fuck up every line of questioning and hide her face behind her cue cards, pretending to me overcome with shock about some nothing comment someone says. We say this every Tell Nothing, but they need a new host that will ask hard questions. Hell, not even hard questions, just basic shit we're all wondering...But I dont think that will ever happen because apparently TIIC love Shawn and have rewarded her with her own talk show now. I know, can you even imagine how (not) scintillating that show must be?!?

• Love 9
On 10/10/2019 at 8:42 PM, Mothra said:

Submit speaks English fluently and correctly (in the US we often judge by grammar and usage, and Submit's are fine imo); he seems to have nice manners and to dress appropriately.  He's 30 years old, yet he's working (if he is working) in a dead-end desperation job (but maybe that's not the case in India?  My son worked in a call center one summer when he could not find any other job--in desperation).  Has he learned to do anything he could get paid for?

In many cities in India a call center is a good “regular person” (aka non professional, highly educated or specialized) job. You’re indoors, it’s comfortable and temperature regulated- you must be multi lingual but not highly educated otherwise. It’s inconvenient if you work the 3rd shift (so business hours in North America), but there’s job security and a chance to move up as a supervisor etc if you’re good. That’s a secure job for Summit. Given your son is 30 (I’m 34) I assume you remember a time when all customer service calls for USA companies were handled in the USA? Or a time when there were telephone operators? It’s that level job in India now. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

At least this weeks episode wrapped up some plot lines, and hopefully we'll get more action on the Tell Alls.      I really want to see how Jenny is dealt blows, and what happens then, after this week with her farewell to Sumit.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
On 10/9/2019 at 3:14 AM, Barbara Please said:

I hope Daniel has strong support from other family members, because he’s going to need it. His mother is an emotional earthquake. 

Well, Daniel did say that his family has “had his back” since he was a baby, so...

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Leilani said:

What am I missing?  The Tell All is next Monday Oct 21, why does everyone in here think its on tonight, a Sunday?

The first part is on tomorrow and the second part is on the 21st.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Avery will plan to have a baby in Syria right up until she visits a maternity hospital.  Then she'll head home.

Just like Tiffany in South Africa.

Avery's ass isn't getting into Syria and Omar may never get out.. the US has pulled out.. i think she is in for a BIG surprise when she finds out she can't go there (her mother will be thrilled) and he can't come here.. it is a mess over there and Avery is so immature and doesn't know what is going on.. WATCH SOME NEWS, AVERY!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, seasons said:

Hey guys, where do we go to discuss tonight's tell all? Thanks!

The Rice-A-Roni thread under the main 90 day Fiancé heading.  

Of course I’m an hour early because I don’t pay enough attention.  

Enjoy!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, seasons said:

Hey guys, where do we go to discuss tonight's tell all? Thanks!

The live posting thread on the main 90DF page - Rice a Roni and google translate.

• Love 2
On 10/14/2019 at 2:45 PM, Boston said:

i think she is in for a BIG surprise when she finds out she can't go there (her mother will be thrilled) and he can't come here..

You mean she can't pull out a sulky face and declare "You know I'll just do what I want" with the US Government?

• Love 3

Tom's sister is positively mountainous. And gummy. I couldn't put together a more unattractive women if I had an ugly-girl Lego set. If they have other siblings, I wonder what they look like.

I am not sure I got this right, but I think that Avery was insisting Omar walk her to the gate -- which is probably not allowed past the security check at any airport in the world. But she's special, and what she says goes, right? The last time I could meet an unticketed person at the gate was 1990.

• Love 3

And then Omar was looking at his phone the minute he walked away...probably couldn't wait to get back to his life without wife!

I thought you could meet people at the gate up until post-9/11.

• Love 2
On 10/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, RoxiP said:

And then Omar was looking at his phone the minute he walked away...probably couldn't wait to get back to his life without wife!

I thought you could meet people at the gate up until post-9/11.

As much I am not fond of the Avery Omar Terry trio, I just wanted to yell at Terry on the ride home:  "Stop badgering her about moving to damn Syria!"  Look, she just got off a 20 hour flight, is super emotional and tired, just shut your yapper.  Get her home, get her to bed and in the morning try a new tact:  Stop mentioning it, to her, EVER.  

Those two are so draining!  "YOU ARE GONNA LOSE YOUR JOB!"  "Work already knows."  "Work knows before us?"  "Yeah well they are not gonna cry and stomp away."

Dad:  "Work is not your parents, Avery."  Touche, Dad!

Rebecca:  "There is nothing that will bring you closer than an ATV ride!"  Or still being married while doing so, Rebecca.

I just have to say I could watch Pillow Talk endlessly.  I really could!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 2