Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: How I Broke My Water

• Start Topic

On 10/8/2019 at 9:48 PM, Brooklynista said:

Hailey couldn't risk turning down Howdy Doody's request for sex. Not with Hailey Part Deux waiting in the wings, sending tit pics.

She knows he already has one foot out the door and like it or not she had to put out. God forbid she make that dweeb do without.

This made me sad--Hailey didn't sound like she really wanted to have sex, but did anyway. I do not understand what she sees in Matthew at all. 

Now that she has had a baby with him, I think she wants validation from him and from herself that she didn't make a huge mistake (which imo she did).

• Love 9
17 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

Me too,when boys are 15 almost 16 they think oral sex on a “girl” is gross. So the sex hurts,the boys are immature unfortunately 

It probably makes me a bad mother, but years ago when my daughter and her friends were discussing sex (they were in their mid-teens) in the back seat of the car (specifically they were discussing blow jobs) I told them that when they started having sex (after marriage of course) they should never give a BJ to a guy who wasn't willing to reciprocate.  I also told them that if they couldn't sit down and discuss sex in detail with their partner then they didn't need to be doing it.  My daughter was mortified but I stand by those two statements to this day...LOL!  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

It probably makes me a bad mother, but years ago when my daughter and her friends were discussing sex (they were in their mid-teens) in the back seat of the car (specifically they were discussing blow jobs) I told them that when they started having sex (after marriage of course) they should never give a BJ to a guy who wasn't willing to reciprocate.  I also told them that if they couldn't sit down and discuss sex in detail with their partner then they didn't need to be doing it.  My daughter was mortified but I stand by those two statements to this day...LOL!  

Yesterday I was telling my sons about different positions, how sex SHOULD feel good for all involved, and various STDs. I think they wanted to kill me. I talk with them about sex often and very candidly; and way before they're actually ready for it. I think the best way to combat teen pregnancy is education. Education ala Mom! LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yesterday I was telling my sons about different positions, how sex SHOULD feel good for all involved, and various STDs. I think they wanted to kill me. I talk with them about sex often and very candidly; and way before they're actually ready for it. I think the best way to combat teen pregnancy is education. Education ala Mom! LOL

I wish my mother had been as forward with me.  I'm still wondering where babies come from.  

It drives me nuts that these mothers arm these girls with a place to lay up with their boyfriends but refuse to arm them with any education about their bodies and the way they should be treated by a partner. 

Hailey looks so powerless begging this worthless piece of boy to be with her.  Her mother looks like a sappy fool knowing how he treats and continuing to allow it to happen under her roof. 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't have kids, but if I did, this is how I would want it in my household.

• Love 6

Tyra's mom does NOT have the budget for, um, recreational activities if she can't handle $650/month rent and needs her 16-year-old's baby daddy to pitch in. Sheesh. Every time I catch sight of Tiarra, I'm struck anew by how her prettiness stands out in her crummy surroundings. I wonder how long she can hang onto it.

• Love 4

I wonder how a girl growing up in the Five Generations of Teen Moms Family would  be treated if, by some miracle, she didn’t want to be a part of the family tradition and wanted an education and a career? Would she be considered an underachiever? A disappointment? A failure?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder how a girl growing up in the Five Generations of Teen Moms Family would  be treated if, by some miracle, she didn’t want to be a part of the family tradition and wanted an education and a career? Would she be considered an underachiever? A disappointment? A failure?

I've seen this dynamic unfortunately with friends and (distant) relatives (not so much the teen mom part, but the un-trashy sibling) and the others treat her like she's stuck-up and thinks she's better than everyone else, even if she doesn't act as such

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That's a good point. It might not be all poor education and daddy issues. Maybe someone might feel pressured in that situation. Maybe they know if they tried to use BC and go to college, etc. they would get shunned by their family. It's not an excuse, but it's an interesting thought. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

It has been my experience that in a family such as this the kids who actually do manage to make it through school and even possibly go off to college are used as an example to the others.  My niece married into a family where her husband had 2 sisters and a brother, all of whom were pregnant before they were married, with the exception of my niece and her husband.  All of the offspring of the rest of the family (and there are a bunch!) also had a baby on the way when they did (or did not) get married.  With the exception of my niece's two sons, both of whom are grown and yet have not been married.  They are respected by their cousins for making good decisions.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2019 at 3:25 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

isn't the vulva part of the vagina?  The outer labia are part of the vagina.  Isn't that part of the vulva?  

Nonononono! The vagina is only the internal passage from the cervix to the outside of the body. The vagina is internal only. The vulva is a collective term for the external genitalia and does not include the vagina. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 10/7/2019 at 12:59 PM, gonecrackers said:

I was watching it re-run late, so pretty tired, but not tired enough to be appalled Hailey's mother allows the Matt twit to stay in her home & continue to bang her daughter. I have zero respect for that in any of the parents, TBH. One might say they'll do what they do, but the parents don't need to be providing their space to get it done. These are kids playing house w/o any of the responsibility, & the parent enablers are just fucked up to me.

Hailey does seem "flat". I'm hoping those scenes with Matt taking care of the baby were for the cameras & she was not interested, so that's why she was flat. I'm hoping when the cameras left her alone she was cuddling her baby & feeding her in her arms, etc.

What in the hell was Rilah thinking in flashing her bits at Alex?'s mother?  And the crazy woman looked - geez - she's had six kids you'd think she'd know by now what's going on to advise the girl, or, just call her damn mother who's a nurse FFS.

More fake, dragged out drama with Rilah's birth. 🙄

The photo shoot with Tyra's family just pissed me off to see. They're totally celebrating their generational teen mom dysfunction as if it's normal & healthy. Whatever I guess.

Princess know-it-all-gets-it-all Chloe will never learn. The only thing concerning her at this point is a prom. She should've dumped his ass to find someone else who isn't a violent, criminal, addict & didn't mind coupling up with a teen mom for the prom. Is she that desperate ? is the jaw putting boys off?  is Jessica scaring them off? Chloe will obviously have sex with them so you'd think there would be someone else, hopefully better... But now she's stuck & I hope she misses it because Chloe needs to have some consequences for her own choices as well.

Max is nothing I wouldn't expect from a messed up, in denial addict. I also feel Max's dad should stand back & let him handle his own problems - let Max call his probation officer himself & tell her prom is more important right now - & I'd like it filmed please.