Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
raven

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Hasn't Carol gone through sewer tunnels or anything? I feel like this should have come up before.

Carol became claustrophobic the moment she noticed Daryl noticing Connie. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

The Director of this episode clearly is a fan of The Descent.

That movie, unlike this stuff, had me on the edge of my seat and filled with terror. This is kinda boring.

• Like 4

Who mentioned The Descent?  Wriggling through tight passages in underground caves is my terror.

Oh.  Yes, of course.  A zombie coming and  you can't turn around to stab him.

• Like 2

Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Oh yeah, there's zombies in the cave. Weren't there, like, hundreds of them half an hour ago?

What happened then anyway?

Jerry's stuck, here they are

As someone who is claustrophobic that is one of my worst nightmares crawling like that then getting stuck and being trapped Ugh 

• Like 3

Okay, so some random girl (to me, anyway) started to rush forward, but Darryl caught her and saved her from falling into the cave sub-basement.  

Then Darryl found a handy medieval torch ready to go and had a big kitchen match in his pocket.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

I bought an alpaca dryer ball at the farmer's market today and my laundry still has static.

Sorry, brought up the laundry during this on going intermission.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Just now, candall said:

Then Darryl found a handy medieval torch ready to go and had a big kitchen match in his pocket.

I was wondering where they go the fuel for those torches. Jerry should have skipped a few peach cobblers.

Just now, AngelaHunter said:

Sorry, I still find Aaron's medieval spiky ball hand hilarious.

The husband is yelling "Go go Gadget, go," every time he uses it.  It makes watching this much funnier.

• Laugh 5

1 minute ago, candall said:

Okay, so some random girl (to me, anyway) started to rush forward, but Darryl caught her and saved her from falling into the cave sub-basement.  

But where did all the zombies go for half an hour? Did he put on "Sponge Bob" to keep them busy?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

OMG the (not) tension of the possible cave in taking out everyone we know!! Will it happen???

(tee hee)

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

The husband is yelling "Go go Gadget, go," every time he uses it.  It makes watching this much funnier.

Aaron looks like CB Rick Grimes.

• Like 2

Can someone remind me:

1. What is the bald woman’s daughters name?

2. Is she alive?

3. Is the King dead?

I'm in the minority of people who actually find Negan both entertaining and hawt lol. I'm worried about his character right now.

Edited by TvGeek
  • Like 3

Unstable dynamite. I wonder if someone will end up going out like the science teacher on Lost?

What exactly is there to "spy" on with a bunch of dirty mopes living like primitives?

Oh, no. Here we go with the most repugnant sex scene in the history of TV. I guess it's what Kirkman thinks is hot.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

They're making Negan look unhealthy skinny - look how his on so cool jacket is just hanging off him.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I was actually surprisingly close in my guess as to what they were saving the lighting budget for. I wasn't SERIOUS though! Holy crap.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Just now, wait.what said:

Can someone remind me:

1. What is the bald woman’s daughters name?

2. Is she alive?

3. Is the King dead?

1. Lydia

2. Yes

3. No

• Like 1