Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
raven

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

5 minutes of action in near complete darkness and then COMMERCIAL

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

I can't remember that woman's name but I love her for daring to stand up to Queen Carol.  It would be nice if at least one of the people who Carol gets killed has a chance to tell her that she sucks.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Just now, mightysparrow said:

I can't remember that woman's name but I love her for daring to stand up to Queen Carol.  It would be nice if at least one of the people who Carol gets killed had a chance to tell her that she sucks.

Magna.

Hard core parkour. 
who do you think is going to die? One of them has to. 
why is carol SOB (short of breath)? Too many opioids? 
wasn’t she hooked last season?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Could we have a LITTLE light?

No, because if we do it will be too obvious that this cave is faker looking than the ones in Star Trek the Original Series.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

What did Magna say to CMurda?

Somebody said something to somebody about how they shouldn't have gone off by themself.  I have no idea who, though.

• Laugh 1

Every Sunday night for ten seasons, I've been staring at a pitch black screen and hitting my Refresh button, hoping for a description post.

I finally traded in my 14-pixel box for a million dollar Sony.  It's like I'm in the damn cave!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

No, because if we do it will be too obvious that this cave is faker looking than the ones in Star Trek the Original Series.

They really have done a great job getting that styrofoam-like look of the rocks.

• Laugh 4

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Oy. It was a blissful couple of months without He who shall not be named.

Also, WTF new Hilary Swank movie??

The movie that was delayed because after back to back mass shootings.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I can't believe Daryl is actually standing up to Carol.  He's even reminding her that she's not the only person in the ZA that's lost somebody.  What show am I watching?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

If you're looking at a black rectangle, it's just Darryl and Carol leaning against the cave wall while they chat.  Darryl has one eye showing.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I can't believe Daryl is actually standing up to Carol.  He's even reminding her that she's not the only person in the ZA that's lost somebody.  What show am I watching?

He's sick of her bullshit.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, candall said:

Every Sunday night for ten seasons, I've been staring at a pitch black screen and hitting my Refresh button, hoping for a description post.

I finally traded in my 14-pixel box for a million dollar Sony.  It's like I'm in the damn cave!

I wish AMC had live streaming on their app. The picture quality on my kindle is so much better than my tv's.  

Something has to happen, it is the first episode and it should end with a bang!   I hope......🙄

• Laugh 2

Once the cave switched over to a little bit of red lighting it wasn't so bad. At the beginning, when it was just a little bit of blue lighting, that wasn't doing shit.

• Like 1

So far this is really boring. And this commercial with Jason Momoa removing his muscles is freaking me out. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Something has to happen, it is the first episode and it should end with a bang!   I hope...

It will, but not the kind you're hoping for.

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

ewww, he saw her butt. And I bet she hasn’t had a bikini wax in a while. 

whats is she squeezing? 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Has Alpha always tilted her head back and forth like an African Grey Parrot?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

if the skinny people have to suck in their guts, imagine how much harder it will be for Jerry to squeeze through

• Laugh 2

Carol is such an attention whore. I'm sick of her. This cave is just SO fake looking -like they fashioned it out flour and water -  I feel embarrassed for TPTB.

• Like 1