Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lady Calypso

S04.E03: Unhinged

6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Once people start getting to a certain age, all of a sudden people start getting a lot of mail that would make them think they are five minutes away from going toes up.   It is horribly depressing.

It's like turning on the television and seeing just about every other commercial has an older person having some sort of issue.    I am just glad that there are M&M's commercials, though that hazelnut one is a bit disturbing.   RIP hazelnut M&M you will be missed.

I suspect that Beth will probably be spending more time away from home than Randall.  She is starting up her own business and that will take up a lot of her time.  

Combo Likes: Useful (for those under 50), Funny, and Like for general agreement about Beth/Randall.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Which is why I think she is happy that Toby is happy about losing weight, but if Toby starts getting looks from other women, I suspect Kate will be really upset and make it all about her.    That will probably cause her to eat more.  Kate is very much an emotional eater.

Which might be the or one of the issues leading up to divorce.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I hope the show wasn't suggesting that she's that inconsiderate

What? Kate think about someone besides herself? LMAO! Kate and Toby have a yard now, keep Audio in it. Like that old saying, "good fences make good neighbors."

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

19 hours ago, saber5055 said:

So Kate lets Audio run loose and poop anywhere? Or she walks him and lets him poop anywhere, then leaves the poop? Knowing Kate is an irresponsible dog owner makes me dislike her more, if that's possible. Sitting on the couch and petting your dog doesn't make you a good dog owner. What if she never changed Baby Jack's diaper, or just tossed the dirty dipe into someone's yard? Same thing IMO.

In general there are far more irresponsible entitled pet owners than responsible pet owners.

If only it were legal to rub those irresponsible dog owner's noses in "it".

Edited by icemiser69
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, saber5055 said:

What? Kate think about someone besides herself? LMAO! Kate and Toby have a yard now, keep Audio in it. Like that old saying, "good fences make good neighbors."

That works as long as the dog doesn't bark every two seconds.   There are people who will let their dogs bark constantly and not remotely consider the noise.

I love all animals.   That said, there are a lot of pet owners that I am not too thrilled about.   The owner chooses the pet, the pet doesn't choose the owner.

I think Toby would be an awesome neighbor, Kate not so much.   I think Kate would have a difficult time cleaning up after Audio.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I think Kate would have a difficult time cleaning up after Audio.

I agree, but mentally not physically. She's too entitled to have to scoop poop. I guess that's what Toby's for. I can picture Toby being a great dad (and dog owner), and I don't even like Toby.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

I agree, but mentally not physically. She's too entitled to have to scoop poop. I guess that's what Toby's for. I can picture Toby being a great dad (and dog owner), and I don't even like Toby.

Toby probably does most of the walking.  That, along with his training has helped him with his weight loss.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

On 10/9/2019 at 4:03 AM, ChattyCathyLA said:

Am I the only one who thinks the show has gone downhill this season?  Three episodes and I have had no emotional reaction to any of them.  I could care less about the new characters that the writers wasted the premiere to introduce and now, two of them have no current story lines.  Speaking of which ... haven’t we all see the alcoholic army vet with PTSD and the teenaged baby daddy before?  Like everywhere on TV, movies, etc?  They couldn’t have come up with something more original?  The pacing is so slow and the scenes seem disjointed.  For a series that started with such a novel concept, WTF is going on with all the cliches?  I’m wondering if they got a new show runner or head writer or ... something?  This show, which was my favorite, is rapidly jumping the shark for me ... disappointing!

no, you’re not the only one. what most interested me early on was the relationships between and among the grown siblings. but having kate on the west coast, randall in philadelphia, and kevin here there and everywhere has created the disjointed storytelling. i, too, am losing interest. find myself ffing through scenes.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 10:20 PM, mtlchick said:

Much love for Galavant and Timothy was amazing in it.  So glad he's doing better.

This episode was...odd.  At least we knew that Kevin has always been there when Randall has his freakouts like in season 1.  But there was something about it I didn't like and I can't figure out what. 

I don't think I like the show any more. Meh.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:23 AM, CrystalBlue said:

Everyone who went to Nam paid a price one way or the other.  The way our boys were treated if they came home didn't help either.

💯  See: my dad.

• Sad 3