Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E10: Big O’s And Broken Toes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

This just in:  Emily is on WWHL and confirmed that Shane did not pass the BAR.

Yep, and I appreciate her being honest by also saying he acts like a dick sometimes, doesn’t want to film, and he is different off camera and nice to her. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 20

Why are people so reluctant to know the truth about their weight????

If you are going to drink 5 cocktails every day and order a pig’s head AND meatballs for ONE meal.......you owe it to yourself to step on that scale EVERY single morning! 

Weight is just more than a number or ‘fake’ clothes sizes.

You need to know every single detail.

Fuckin.....Emily!  

I will just sit in my closet and cry while reading the weight info print out!

You ordered a WHOLE pig’s head at lunch!!! 

The wrong food and lifestyle choices have consequences. 

You can see how Yawnyn had a bunch of kids and is not fat.  Having babies does not make you fat if you lose the extra weight afterwards. 

They all drink like 1,000 calories on alcohol per episode.

please....NO....to anymore Alexis & Meghan.

Can we get some Heather.....though! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Kelly?  She just is disturbing on so many levels.

Kelly is cray cray!  She needs someone to kick her ass and put her in her place.  That being said, I would choose Kelly over Tamra any day!  I wish these woman would stop acting so afraid of Tamra.  When she asked Emily why she didn't invite her to her dance I wish Emily would have responded, "Because I don't like you and I know you don't like me.", and left it at that.  I can just picture Tamra sitting there with her mouth gaping open.  

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Brawnyn is gross to me. Her mannerisms are really jerky, and she twitches and has this chemical thing about her. She always blinking and jerking and just being strange.

Hahahahahaha! So, true. 

She cannot Help it!  Her mom used to put drugs in her milk bottle to get her to sleep.

I kept thinking who does her husband look like.

It is Lynne’s husband.  Frank.

Her kids remind me of Octomom’s kids.  They are all mismatched and don’t look like anyone.

Maybe they should DNA check for a ‘Threesome Baby.’ 🧬 

• LOL 12
  • Love 11

- I would have never guessed that Emily is 191 lbs. I guess because she's tall, and I think taller people carry their weight better than shorter people. But if her arthritis is flaring up because of her weight again, and she's getting out of breath from playing with her kids, then it would be a good idea for her to drop some weight.

- Why would Shane's cousin agree to a date if he already had a girlfriend? I truly believe that Emily didn't know about the girlfriend, but Shane did and wanted to prank Gina. Shane is just asshole-y enough to do something like that. 

- It was nice to see Alexis again. It was interesting that she mocked the Bible that was so sacred to her when she was a member of the cast. I guess she only became religious because of Jim. I'm glad she is traveling the world and living her best life with her new boyfriend. She deserves to be happy after having that albatross named Jim Bellino around her neck for 14 years.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why are people so reluctant to know the truth about their weight????

If you are going to drink 5 cocktails every day and order a pig’s head AND meatballs for ONE meal.......you owe it to yourself to step on that scale EVERY single morning! 

Weight is just more than a number or ‘fake’ clothes sizes.

You need to know every single detail.

Fuckin.....Emily!  

I will just sit in my closet and cry while reading the weight info print out!

You ordered a WHOLE pig’s head at lunch!!! 

The wrong food and lifestyle choices have consequences. 

You can see how Yawnyn had a bunch of kids and is not fat.  Having babies does not make you fat if you lose the extra weight afterwards. 

They all drink like 1,000 calories on alcohol per episode.

please....NO....to anymore Alexis & Meghan.

Can we get some Heather.....though! 

I think a lot of women over eat and then don't want to face the subsequent consequences (weight gain), so I totally relate to Emily on that front. She doesn't look 191 lbs to me. But like I just said, I think it's because she is tall. Tall people can gain weigh and carry it pretty well IMO.

I'll take Alexis and Meghan anyday over pretentious Heather. I hope Heather never returns to the show.

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Yep, and I appreciate her being honest by also saying he acts like a dick sometimes, doesn’t want to film, and he is different off camera and nice to her. 

It came out about a month or two ago that Shane didn't pass the bar. Did Emily say he was going to take it again, or has he finally realized he just isn't cut out to be a lawyer?

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

It was amazing that Shane was not a complete prick to Gina.  I guess she didn’t appear to be drunken.

I think Shane is the one who set Gina up knowing that his cousin already had a girlfriend. And he's going to allow Emily to take the blame for it.

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahahaha! So, true. 

She cannot Help it!  Her mom used to put drugs in her milk bottle to get her to sleep.

I kept thinking who does her husband look like.

It is Lynne’s husband.  Frank.

Her kids remind me of Octomom’s kids.  They are all mismatched and don’t look like anyone.

Maybe they should DNA check for a ‘Threesome Baby.’ 🧬 

I think because Brawnyn has had so many procedures and augmentations that it's impossible to know how she looks like her kids. Her husband's face also seems pulled, and he has dyed hair and hair plugs. They both look really thin and sickly.

They are just so so gross. Even grosser than the BH lady that was a witch and super sexual and always talking about fucking.

1 minute ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I never understood why Alexis had so many detractors, aside from the fact that she had the misfortune of being married to an asshole. She's one of the nicest Housewives the show has ever had.

Alexis is extremely dumb and superficial. She was completely into herself and valued looks over all else. She couldn't keep up mentally with anyone, but had a huge ego so she just got bullied and never understood why people hated her.

• Love 10

I really hate people that insist on having family photos taken by a professional photographer. Continually. Doesn't matter whether it is on a beach or where the setting is, it is pretentious. Makes me want to vomit on myself. 

I really thought that when Bronte was at her love shack and answered the door, Tamra and Eddie were going to walk in. I thought for sure Bronte was showing them around to see if the love shack was suitable for a foursome. I think Bronte's husband would be way more interested in Eddie than Tamra. Though I don't think the interest would be reciprocated. 

I have no problem believing that Emily is 191 lbs. She is tall, big boned, and overweight. But as others have said, being tall means she can hide her weight somewhat. As someone who always has to watch my weight at 5'4'' I have always wished I were at least a few inches taller. Just ten pounds up or down makes a big difference in how I look. Ugh. 

Interesting that Shane's cousin texted that both Shane and Emily knew that he had a girlfriend, and Emily says that they didn't know.  If Shane knew, I would guess that he just thought that setting Gina up would boost her self esteem. Emily on the other hand would/should have known that Gina would not want to be set up with someone who had a girlfriend. I also don't believe that one knew and the other didn't. I thought Shane was very sweet to Gina, and gave her great advice. 

The best thing about this episode, of course, was Archie. He is the cutest, sweetest and best behaved member of the cast. By far. 

• Love 9

Eddie: I'm not going to tell you what you weigh, but I will tell you your fat. Your 65 pounds  fat and 126 pound everything else.

Yeah, thanks for not telling her. Because it's so hard to add. To be fair, it did not appear that Eddie knew those two numbers added to the weight, which surpises me that they would buy this expensive machine and then not learn how to use it. Potential business plug ruined. Like I'm going to go to someone for an assessment and then have to tell them, who I'm paying, how to read the print out.

I think Emily tried to hook up Gina, and the guy said yes, then learned more about Gina, and changed his mind.  Gina is married with three little kids. She's super cute, but it's going to be tough meeting someone who is willing to take care of her and her kids.

Aside from this lame episode and a random and unnecessary talk with Alexis, the rest of the season looks pretty good.

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Eddie: I'm not going to tell you what you weigh, but I will tell you your fat. Your 65 pounds  fat and 126 pound everything else.

Yeah, thanks for not telling her. Because it's so hard to add. To be fair, it did not appear that Eddie knew those two numbers added to the weight, which surpises me that they would buy this expensive machine and then not learn how to use it. Potential business plug ruined. Like I'm going to go to someone for an assessment and then have to tell them, who I'm paying, how to read the print out.

I thought he was going to say fat x% and muscle mass x%!

The rest of the season (as per the previews) looks crazy!

• Love 7

I thought “The Pig” was a name for a more general dish.

I thought that was Vicki's nickname?

I'm really not liking Gina this season. 

I was rather neutral on Gina this season but am starting to dislike her as the season goes on.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

I just wanted to point out that creepy Brown Wind has boob paintings done by her creepy mother. It’s like the disgusting disembodied butthole and vaginas that Creep Lena Dunham’s super creepy father paints. Well not as bad, but still creepy. That brown wind family is really off to me.

I was surprised Emily was under 200. I guess her super puffy face makes her seem bigger. She may have difficulty losing weight due to medications for her arthritis, but that’s not the only thing. If she’s eating a lot of fast food and not eating regularly, that will pack it on. She needs to get her head out of her ass and get on a program.  Taking off thirty pounds would do her a world of good. She’s 5’10, so she’s overweight at 191 but not obese.

There is no way Shannon had a BMI of 40. That’s morbidly obese, and Shannon was not near morbid obesity. Like Emily, she was in the overweight category. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can hear Tamra screaming insults as a means to motivate and that’s just mean. Not helpful. 

Yep.  Not to mention telling other people how much you weigh and that you are obese.  

Tamballs blabbed to Emily something about Shannon's fat percentage, proving you don't want to give her access to anything,

• Love 24

I can’t be the only one who was happy to see Sour Shane after nasty, tacky Braunwyn and her shiny, benecklaced husband. 

Re: the CUT scene:

a) The thingy Eddie used on Tamra’s butt is a Theragun. (Or something like it.) I’ve heard mixed reviews about their efficacy. I’ve also heard that they HURT.

b) I’ve been on an InBody and I’ll be honest: the report is SUPER helpful. It opened my eyes to where I needed to work, and my continued “check ins” on it with my trainer have been helpful in guiding me to a better path of wellness. I have a feeling that partly it was awkward because cameras were rolling, and also because Tamra was there. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I’ve always liked Shannon.  Remember the time they went away for a romantic weekend and David was in the shower?  Shannon was drinking vodka straight out of the bottle to loosen up just to have sex with David.  They were trying to save the marriage, but for some reason, she had to force herself to do it by drinking loads of vodka.  It takes two to hold the marriage together.

I would need vodka to make out with anyone on camera

Edited by Wicked
spelling
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

It was amazing that Shane was not a complete prick to Gina.  I guess she didn’t appear to be drunken.

He wasted all his prickishness on his wife. 

8 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I never understood why Alexis had so many detractors, aside from the fact that she had the misfortune of being married to an asshole. She's one of the nicest Housewives the show has ever had.

Alexis wasn't horrible. But she did come off as very snobby and vapid at first. I didn't love her or hate her.

• Love 10

Brown Wind's designer apartment was hideous - whoever it was didn't nail the dark and moody brief at all - it was nice of the girls use weasel word "you don't see many apartments like this in OC" to cover for its fugliness. 

I think Shane is a prick but editing makes him deliberately much worse, he's not chasing fame.

Tamra is malevolent,Vickis face is falling down.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

It came out about a month or two ago that Shane didn't pass the bar. Did Emily say he was going to take it again, or has he finally realized he just isn't cut out to be a lawyer?

She didn’t say and I don’t remember Andy asking if he was. 

• Love 2

I really liked Eddie's approach towards Emily.  And fitness/health is actually the one area that I would take advice from Tamra.  For all of her evil ways, she's in great shape.   A year ago, I was in Emily's shoes, but it took getting on the scale, being horrified and realizing that the reason my joints hurt so much , was due to my weight to get me off my ass.   While diet is the key to losing weight, the fact that I was working my butt off at Orange Theory, made me want to watch my diet so I wasn't working out  with no noticeable changes.  

• Like 1
  • Love 22
9 hours ago, swankie said:

Kelly is cray cray!  She needs someone to kick her ass and put her in her place.  That being said, I would choose Kelly over Tamra any day!  I wish these woman would stop acting so afraid of Tamra.  When she asked Emily why she didn't invite her to her dance I wish Emily would have responded, "Because I don't like you and I know you don't like me.", and left it at that.  I can just picture Tamra sitting there with her mouth gaping open.  

I’ll take Kelly over Tamra any day.  All she needs is therapy and a mood stableizer.  She’s a tough girl,  but underneath, she has a heart of gold.  She tears up anytime she talks about her family and wants to get back with them.  I have a girlfriend who has OCD and is a horror to deal with.  She scrubs her house and kid until he’s crying.  She won’t admit she has a problem and won’t go to a doctor.  Very sad.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
40 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I know I have said this before but I'm saying it again … I don't like Gina.... she is a shit person … Emily get away from her for the love of God … 

Yep. Emily feels like she needs Gina as none of the others seem to like her.  Gina wants to knock Vikie out and be the third Amiga.  I think Emily is too nice for this group.

• Love 17
12 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh no .. just no.  Did I just hear Brownstone’s phony laugh about a threesome with Tamballs?  Are you kidding me now Bravo?  I don’t think it’s so funny Brownstone, so get a grip you and your creepy husband and just end that right now.  What crap you weirdos do in your bedroom, keep it there.  Freakin disgusting.

Agree.  I'm out.  After watching these two creeps and Shannon's procedure, I thought why am I watching this trash.  Couldn't make it through the last half hour and changed the channel.  I'm sad because I've watched OC since the beginning.  This is not the same show.  I started out watching OC, Beverly Hills, New York and New Jersey.  I already dropped NJ years ago and BH before the end of last season.  I tried Dallas and Potomac but couldn't get into them.  I did like Miami but Bravo cancelled that.   Done with OC because it's disgusting and not fun to watch.  I'm hoping that I will still enjoy NY.  Bravo sucks for letting these shows turn into what they have.  I'll still read this forum but will not be watching.  

• Love 22

I don't think Emily knew the cousin had a girlfriend. As for Shane I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

As for the cousin, I think he would have been fine going on a date with unknown CA girl - but once he found out it was going to be "filmed" he backed out.

It was that or Emily/Shane showed him a picture of Gina and he ran for his life.

tenor.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

BRAVO:  I do not want to see another vag rejuvenation on my TV.  Why would you think that I would?  I fast forwarded through so much of last night's episode, I was finished in less than 25 minutes.  As I said last week - let's just keep the cameras on the NYC gals year round.  Yesterday, I saw a pic of them filming in Rhode Island and I got more giddy from a photo than I do from an entire episode of the OC.  Something needs to be done.  

Recast Everyone INCLUDING Tamra 

• Love 18
9 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Emily tried to hook up Gina, and the guy said yes, then learned more about Gina, and changed his mind.  Gina is married with three little kids. She's super cute, but it's going to be tough meeting someone who is willing to take care of her and her kids.

Aside from this lame episode and a random and unnecessary talk with Alexis, the rest of the season looks pretty good.

Is she?  I hate to talk about anyone's looks but here I go, I don't find Gina pretty or even cute. Sorry🤷🏽‍♀️

But, I agree she has a lot of baggage the guy might have just been "nah, can't deal with all that."

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I hope this was just a test to see how far Bravo can go.  N.Y. is my only enjoyment now, so they better not screw that up.  I want to see holidays at Bluestone Manor, vacations, LuAnn croaking, er I mean singing, Sonja on the Jitney to the Hamptons  and more of LuAnns house upstate.  And that’s it!  No procedures, no threesomes, nothing.  Just fun stuff.  They each have a unique personality, so let them shine, Andy.   We do not want nudity or slobbery .

Sonja in an adult diaper, on the Jitney to the Hamptons.....

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, TexasGal said:

OMG its an actual pig head.  Wow.  Weird. 

More Archie please!

Yeah...that was so “staged”.... unless they’ve changed things...it has to be ordered 48 hrs in advance...

so if they’re acting as though they just happened to order the pig head on the spot...ummm...no.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Yeah...that was so “staged”.... unless they’ve changed things...it has to be ordered 48 hrs in advance...

so if they’re acting as though they just happened to order the pig head on the spot...ummm...no.

So, what was the purpose of that?  Eating a pig head.  What, are we in a third world country now?  What’s going on here?  Getting crazier by the minute.

• Love 12