Type keyword(s) to search

S14 E10: Welcome to the Triangle!

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Judy announces everyone's place in the famous triangle with a surprising reveal; Media Training has a few casualties; Melissa Rycroft has to make a tough decision about who to keep.

Of course Melissa The Mentor of the Hopeless picks Merideath for her top 36. If it was a modeling contest, sure, but she is always making mistakes.

Kat, you’re a babbling mess. She reminds me of an overexcited puppy and that hands to the face in shock thing is getting really old.

Amy, get over yourself. Maddie getting co point is not “cute”, you demeaning brat. Ugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

OK somebody pls give me the short version of a summary for tonight.  I always miss the "live" airing due to a commitment. Thanks!

Meredith and Kat bombed media training. Julia said she was using DCC to build her resume during media training.

Meredith and Kat messed up on the field and Lily still has a frozen face. Shaina looked winded. Lisa lost her pop. By the next day Lisa had her pop back. Julia was in a car accident and has a mild concussion.

Kelli and Judy can't make a decision about who to cut. They are "putting a pin in deciding about Julia" until after she recovers. They are going to watch them all on the field one or two more times to decide. No one was cut.

Oh and Amy got point and was excited and the cameras followed her as she told her husband and Kashara. Maddie got shared point but didn't get spotlighted.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Meredith and Kat bombed media training. Julia said she was using DCC to build her resume during media training.

Meredith and Kat messed up on the field and Lily still has a frozen face. Shaina looked winded. Lisa lost her pop. By the next day Lisa had her pop back. Julia was in a car accident and has a mild concussion.

Kelli and Judy can't make a decision about who to cut. They are "putting a pin in deciding about Julia" until after she recovers. They are going to watch them all on the field one or two more times to decide. No one was cut.

Did the previews show who went down in the rehearsal? PLEASE PM ME SINCE THAT MIGHT BE A SPOILER

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
changed wording

Melissa's white shorts at the cleaners ?

She in jeans... long blue jeans pants... blue jeans... not white jeans... or jean shorts.. a new outfit

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 6
31 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Did the previews show who went down in the rehearsal?

Previews for next week show someone fainting maybe? Possibly Julia. Not sure.

Edited by Tuxcat
Auto correct was wrong!
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Previous for next week show someone fainting maybe? Possibly Julia. Not sure.

Thanks.  I wish I could watch in realtime but I made a commitment to something back in the Summer and can't ever get home before 10pm local time.

• Love 1

I absolutely love Maddie. What a nice young woman.

She looks great this year.

Why did they pick 2 points and Amy acted like she was the

only one at point.

For someone so young Amy has more eye lines (crows feet)

than I do and I’m 60.

• Love 11

Kat is just way too s****** in her mannerisms. It’s just too much. Speaking of too much, Melissa really needs to nix the lip injections. They look terrible and when she’s speaking she makes weird movements with her lips and that makes them look really weird. Her face overall just looks so artificial and kind of harsh for her age. 
why is Lily picked on so much this season? Last season she was below the radar and didn’t get called into the office until she was cut. This season it seems in their eyes she can’t do anything right.

and Julia, bless her heart, why on earth would you say DCC is for building a resume? Yikes. I seriously thought she was having a mental breakdown right there in Kelly’s office when they called her in. I’m guessing her nerves were shot after the car accident. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Kate2006 said:

Kat is just way too s****** in her mannerisms. It’s just too much. Speaking of too much, Melissa really needs to nix the lip injections. They look terrible and when she’s speaking she makes weird movements with her lips and that makes them look really weird. Her face overall just looks so artificial and kind of harsh for her age. 
why is Lily picked on so much this season? Last season she was below the radar and didn’t get called into the office until she was cut. This season it seems in their eyes she can’t do anything right.

and Julia, bless her heart, why on earth would you say DCC is for building a resume? Yikes. I seriously thought she was having a mental breakdown right there in Kelly’s office when they called her in. I’m guessing her nerves were shot after the car accident. 

The car accident, where it sounded like the other driver was at fault (another car hit her, she went into a light pole),  saved Julia from being cut.

The bell was already rung with the wrong answer to say out loud on camera at media training and Kelli was out for blood - kinda like with the MeToo answer last year

Not nice to think of it but I wonder if the outcome would have been the same, if Julia was at fault.  K&J has always harped upon how 100% attendance in TCC matters.

Is Maddie her group leader or was Maddie just happened to be the physically closest veteran to the accident scene ? That also puts a young person in a position that they might be not be ready for, emotionally to handle ... looking mangled cars, making your way past first responders, you're not a relative trying to get information, etc.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, FLAfan said:

I absolutely love Maddie. What a nice young woman.

She looks great this year.

Why did they pick 2 points and Amy acted like she was the

only one at point.

For someone so young Amy has more eye lines (crows feet)

than I do and I’m 60.

I’m with you.  I love Maddie too.  I think she’s a lot more fun to watch than Amy.  I wonder what Amy will think when she finds out that her best bud Kash didn’t suggest her for point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

The co-point thing is like the co-managers on "The Office". As Oscar pointed out, "what country doesn't have two presidents? Where would Catholicism be without the Popes?" In other words, it's stupid. They've never done it before so it's really insulting to both girls. It's also funny in a darkly comedic way that Kashara did not select Amy for her "sacred spot". Will it be awkward when Amy sees the show and realizes Kash chose Caroline?

Kat is now Chelsea Chaney v2. She's clearly just talking her way onto the team. Did anyone else get the idea they planned to cut her and she talked them out of it? Kelli says something like "this isn't easy to say..." She clearly can't interview or dance.

Meredith is just annoying now. She bombed media training and they literally said that she can't speak in complete sentences.  On that note, who else thought Victoria got the Nick Foles question ahead of time? She just seemed a bit too prepared for it.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Of course Melissa The Mentor of the Hopeless picks Merideath for her top 36. If it was a modeling contest, sure, but she is always making mistakes.

Kat, you’re a babbling mess. She reminds me of an overexcited puppy and that hands to the face in shock thing is getting really old.

Amy, get over yourself. Maddie getting co point is not “cute”, you demeaning brat. Ugh.

I think most people who have some objectivity and aren’t blinded by Meredith’s beautiful eyes know she’s not there yet and probably won’t be by the end of training camp.  She needs to work on her timing and picking up choreography quicker and then she can give it another shot.

I don’t think she’ll have to cause Kelly is absolutely obsessed with her.  So much for not lowering DCC standards so someone can make the squad. 

They have done that before though.  Morgan should never have made the squad or Breelan or Emily.  Of course they were all one and done girls but they were definitely exceptions to the so called standards.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, sATL said:

The car accident, where it sounded like the other driver was at fault (another car hit her, she went into a light pole)

She may have been at fault if she ran a red light or stop sign and caused someone to t-bone her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think K&J like Kat’s personality and that is a big part of why she is still there.  After the life of the party KaShara left, I think they like Kat’s enthusiasm and big personality.  IIRC, after last week’s office visit, they laughed and said something to the effect of she keeps them laughing (honestly can’t remember).  When she left the office this time and they heard the girls on the outside cheering, they were again reminded of KaShara.  

As for the media training, I think they believe they can polish up her answers and she’ll be fine.  She is comfortable in front of the camera and just needs polishing.  I saw one of the posted videos with Maddie and Kelly on an interview.  I like Maddie, but after that performance, I’d pick someone else for interviews.  She seemed so quiet and almost scared.

Like Kelsey, her beauty certainly doesn’t hurt, but the personality is another bonus.  If she keeps taking their notes and improving, they may feel that she can be great on the field one day.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Kate2006 said:

Completely agree! She never needed all that crap!

• Love 4

A few takeaways-

Amy should not be point. 

Still totally pulling for Lily!!

Kelcey is stunning

melissa rycroft is so irrelevant and annoying to me. I wish Charm would replace her role on the show but let’s be real, Charm is way too good for that.

Edited by Newmanbritt
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Newmanbritt said:

A few takeaways-

Amy should not be point. 

Still totally pulling for Lily!!

Kelcey is stunning

melissa rycroft is so irrelevant and annoying to me. I wish harm would replace her role on the show but let’s be real, Charm is way too good for that.

I’m with you on Amy.  She doesn’t stand out to me either in looks or performance.

Kelcey on the other hand is a head turner.  I think she’s a rockstar.

• Love 3

Just finished the episode. I think it says a lot that this forum is still on the first page. I’m so disinterested in this season!! 

By the way, does anybody else recall Kelli saying she was just going to rip the bandaid off this year and not drag out the cuts? Yeah, that lasted all of half a season. 

• Love 16
33 minutes ago, jtafoya5 said:

Just finished the episode. I think it says a lot that this forum is still on the first page. I’m so disinterested in this season!! 

By the way, does anybody else recall Kelli saying she was just going to rip the bandaid off this year and not drag out the cuts? Yeah, that lasted all of half a season. 

I am not interested, either. I am usually chomping at the bit to watch the next episode, but this season has been very meh for me. Kat is making me crazy sauce. She just about makes this season impossible to watch without wanting to bitchslap her and then bitchslap Kelli and Judy for putting her through training camp. Meredith screws up, a LOT...but at least she has class. She lacks that diarrhea of the mouth that Kat is infected with. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

I am not interested, either. I am usually chomping at the bit to watch the next episode, but this season has been very meh for me. Kat is making me crazy sauce. She just about makes this season impossible to watch without wanting to bitchslap her and then bitchslap Kelli and Judy for putting her through training camp. Meredith screws up, a LOT...but at least she has class. She lacks that diarrhea of the mouth that Kat is infected with. 

This.  I was a bit bummed a few weeks ago when I realized I was going to have to miss most if not all of the live airing of the episodes this year but now...Meh... I do just fine catching up here afterward (and I haven't watched a single entire episode this season).

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
changed wording
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, DragonFlyzz said:

I think most people who have some objectivity and aren’t blinded by Meredith’s beautiful eyes know she’s not there yet and probably won’t be by the end of training camp.

I’m blinded by her beautiful eyes and even I can see she is at the bottom. She is awful with choreography, lacks power, and isn’t appearance ready. She even blew the one chance to distinguish herself outside of the dancing. And all this is coming from someone who only started watching the show with my wife for the pretty girls! 

I thought Kelli should’ve announced the co-points right away.  It was kinda unfair to Amy to announce her as point, then drop the twist. When they announce the NFL MVP, they don’t call out one player, then announce that there is a co-MVP after everyone has congratulated the first guy. Probably just done for TV.  

Soeaking of Amy, her husband definitely married above his pay grade.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

This isn't a spoiler, because it's just counting and guessing, but the person who seemed to have fainted next week was tenth from the center, next to someone in pink and someone in blue.  If they kept the same order as earlier in the episode, it's possible the person in pink was Lily, and that possibly the fainter was Caroline or Bridget - but I'm terrible at keeping all of them straight.  Someone who looked Caroline- or Bridget-ish?  

I like Amy as a teacher, but not as a point.  I don't think Maddie is right for it either.   I was hoping for Tess or Heather.  I'd love to see Daphne or Alanna there some day, but not yet.  

I was trying to explain Kat to my husband tonight, and I explained how people can't stop watching her but she's not the best dancer, and he said, "oh, she's Jody Sawyer!"  Heh.  If she's about to get cut, she can stop Kelli and Judy and say that she didn't want to spend the best years of her dancing life in the back of a triangle waving a pom-pom back and forth.  And then she'll leave, and it'll be the best DCC:MTT moment ever for me.  But sadly, it wouldn't go down that way.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I have watched from the beginning, and IMO neither Kat or Meredith would have made it past the 3rd week of training camp on any other season.  Kelly really did look like she was going to cut Kat last night and backed off.  There was no other reason to bring Kat in to the office for the third time unless it was to cut.  

Meredith is very pretty, but so is Kat, and so are so many of the girls they discarded over the years without a second look.  If she's such a great dancer, even without cheer/pom training, she still should have caught on by now.  Her constant failure to remember routines and even admitting numerous times on camera that her mind went blank makes me question how great a dancer could she be? 

I cannot believe these two might make the team, but as a long time viewer, I see the pattern coming on.  Constant criticism and calling into the office for Meredith and Kat.  No office visits or criticisms for 5 weeks for Julia or Lisa...now getting called in for some tiny mistake. And then boom...they're gone.  Hope not, but it's Kelly's M.O.   

• Love 5

Question regarding music we hear during these episodes.   While the ladies are dancing on the field (thank you CMT for showing the dancing), is that the actual music the ladies hear as they dance?   It sure doesn't seem conducive to peppiness Judy and Kelli are hoping to see.

I think the answer is no due to copyright.  But does anyone know what music they are dancing to?  (Sorry grammar teachers for ending the sentence in a preposition.)

P.S. to a mod.  Can you please put that big red box before the reply section saying not to post a spoiler?

Edited by parrotfeathers
2 hours ago, JoyGirl said:

I have watched from the beginning, and IMO neither Kat or Meredith would have made it past the 3rd week of training camp on any other season.  Kelly really did look like she was going to cut Kat last night and backed off.  There was no other reason to bring Kat in to the office for the third time unless it was to cut.  

Meredith is very pretty, but so is Kat, and so are so many of the girls they discarded over the years without a second look.  If she's such a great dancer, even without cheer/pom training, she still should have caught on by now.  Her constant failure to remember routines and even admitting numerous times on camera that her mind went blank makes me question how great a dancer could she be? 

I cannot believe these two might make the team, but as a long time viewer, I see the pattern coming on.  Constant criticism and calling into the office for Meredith and Kat.  No office visits or criticisms for 5 weeks for Julia or Lisa...now getting called in for some tiny mistake. And then boom...they're gone.  Hope not, but it's Kelly's M.O.   

Kelly has had her obsessions over the years.  Girls that should have been cut early in training camp but they made it until they were practicing on the field. Bringing their group leaders in to ask them to give these girls extra attention because Kelly just couldn’t (or wouldn’t) let them go ... until the last minute.  

She did that with Alexandra (the one Kitty told that all she had going for her was a pretty face and long legs) who had some of the worst kicks I’ve ever seen on a TCC, had a bad memory and who looked really awkward doing the choreography.

She also did that with Cally Fullerton who was another really awkward mover.  She looked awkward doing the choreography her first time as a TCC and 5 years later she still looked awkward and she also had memory issues.  She came back a little older, a little thicker, but still unable to control her limbs.

Kelly cut each of them either the day before or the day of the squad announcement.

It remains to be seen whether Kelly will let her current obsessions go or whether they’ll actually make the team.  We’ll see shortly.

Another thought.  If Meredith makes the squad CMT can just stop wasting our time showing all of the choreographers, group leaders, mentors, etc picking their fantasy team. Clearly Kelly could care less what they think and I’d rather watch more dancing.

I know ultimately the decision is Kelly’s as to who stays and who goes but why solicit that many opinions and then completely disregard them? Out of 7 choreographers only 2 picked Meredith. Travis was there during week 1 so he had no way of knowing she’d still be on the struggle bus weeks later.  Evan seemed like a sweetheart but I can’t take his picks seriously since he picked Meredith but didn’t pick TCC Chandi or veteran Bridget (just to name 2) for his team.

Not one of the group leaders picked Meredith.  The only other TCC (that was still in camp when group leaders made their picks) with so few stickers was Madeline and she was subsequently cut.

Kelly even showed some of the TCC’s their photos with a lack of stickers when she warned them that they were on the bubble or as justification for cutting them.

Either getting others to pick the TCC’s matters or it doesn’t.  Kelly is sending major mixed signals.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, JoyGirl said:

No office visits or criticisms for 5 weeks for Julia or Lisa...now getting called in for some tiny mistake. And then boom...they're gone.  Hope not, but it's Kelly's M.O.   

This infuriates me. I don’t know if it’s a symptom of wearing the boots and dancing on the field so late in the game, but I can’t understand how someone having an off day late in TC is worse than someone being off constantly. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Allison Lynn said:

This isn't a spoiler, because it's just counting and guessing, but the person who seemed to have fainted next week was tenth from the center, next to someone in pink and someone in blue.  If they kept the same order as earlier in the episode, it's possible the person in pink was Lily, and that possibly the fainter was Caroline or Bridget - but I'm terrible at keeping all of them straight.  Someone who looked Caroline- or Bridget-ish?  

I like Amy as a teacher, but not as a point.  I don't think Maddie is right for it either.   I was hoping for Tess or Heather.  I'd love to see Daphne or Alanna there some day, but not yet.  

I was trying to explain Kat to my husband tonight, and I explained how people can't stop watching her but she's not the best dancer, and he said, "oh, she's Jody Sawyer!"  Heh.  If she's about to get cut, she can stop Kelli and Judy and say that she didn't want to spend the best years of her dancing life in the back of a triangle waving a pom-pom back and forth.  And then she'll leave, and it'll be the best DCC:MTT moment ever for me.  But sadly, it wouldn't go down that way.

My favourite film ever is Center Stage! Kat is definitely a Jody: lack of technique but full of showmanship.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DragonFlyzz said:

If Meredith makes the squad CMT can just stop wasting our time showing all of the choreographers, group leaders, mentors, etc picking their fantasy team. Clearly Kelly could care less what they think and I’d rather watch more dancing.

Wasting our time is right.  They went overboard on this.  I was never impressed with Kitty and don't miss her a bit, but just once I wanted someone to say what I was saying out loud at home when Kelly excitedly announced another choreographer......."WHO?"  On a stand-alone basis, each of them were pretty good, but there were way too many.  It seemed like filler.

Of the 3 women who have had the most focus on them this season (Kat, Meredith, and to a lesser extent Lily), it is Lily I really hope makes the team.  After being cut on the last day of training with no prior critiques, she is gun-shy.  If she is selected to the team, she will get a huge boost of confidence and I think her "frozen face" will disappear.   

• Love 5

The one thing I will say in favor of this week is we got to see more dancing than we have in previous episodes and not with a guest choreographer. YAY! 

Even my husband said, “What’s up with Kelli’s hair???” 😂😂

Meredith. She’s worse than Morgan, even, and that is saying A LOT coming from me. She has no business being on the team. NONE. 

Why oh why did they announce point in that crap-a$$ed fashion? You tell them from the start there are two triangles, thus, two points. It gave Amy a false impression and made Maddie’s “announcement” seem like a total afterthought. She deserved her moment just like Amy’s. 

I know Maddie is disliked by many and she has issues I fully acknowledge, such as her soft midsection and baby face. But I do believe she’s better at point then Amy any day of the week. She also clearly cares about her teammates a lot and that speaks volumes to me.

I do have to wonder how Amy feels about her bff Kashara having recommended Caroline for point and not her. OUCH. I happen to agree that Caroline or Gina would have been a better choice. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, JoyGirl said:

Wasting our time is right.  They went overboard on this.  I was never impressed with Kitty and don't miss her a bit, but just once I wanted someone to say what I was saying out loud at home when Kelly excitedly announced another choreographer......."WHO?"  On a stand-alone basis, each of them were pretty good, but there were way too many.  It seemed like filler.

Of the 3 women who have had the most focus on them this season (Kat, Meredith, and to a lesser extent Lily), it is Lily I really hope makes the team.  After being cut on the last day of training with no prior critiques, she is gun-shy.  If she is selected to the team, she will get a huge boost of confidence and I think her "frozen face" will disappear.   

You mentioned the 3 most obvious cuts (Kat, Meredith, and Lily) in my opinion. The fact that Kelly is struggling so much indicates to me that at least one of those 3 is already a lock in Kelly’s eye, but I think Lily is the least likely to be that girl. The way she was cut last year with no prior dance criticisms makes me believe she was one who got the axe for one of Kelly’s favorites, and it’s shaping up to be a repeat this year. It sucks, but in reality, not all the dancers need to be top 36 to make it. Some have to be top 34 or 35, which isn’t going to change. Maybe I’m wrong though. 

15 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

You mentioned the 3 most obvious cuts (Kat, Meredith, and Lily) in my opinion. The fact that Kelly is struggling so much indicates to me that at least one of those 3 is already a lock in Kelly’s eye, but I think Lily is the least likely to be that girl. The way she was cut last year with no prior dance criticisms makes me believe she was one who got the axe for one of Kelly’s favorites, and it’s shaping up to be a repeat this year. It sucks, but in reality, not all the dancers need to be top 36 to make it. Some have to be top 34 or 35, which isn’t going to change. Maybe I’m wrong though. 

Next to the Malena debacle last year, I think Kelly probably heard quite a bit about not giving any warnings to Lily before she cut her (I truly believe Kelly didn't even realize it).  So this year Kelly felt bound to at least give Lily another shot.  And to her credit, again IMO, Lily deserved it.  Her dancing improved, and she completely changed her look (though I still think, even with the added DCC makeover, that she's way too blonde and it borders on brassy).  But you are right that Kat and Meredith appear to be Kelly's favorites and she's kept them even though they don't deserve it.  Who's the lock?  Pretty sure it's Kat.  Kat is all show and mostly no substance, and Judy knows it and Kelly knows it, but higher ups want her so that's why Kelly keeps overlooking mistake after mistake.  That answers the Kat question, but still don't get what they see in Meredith.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JoyGirl said:

Lily is probably nervous because it's around the time when she was cut last year.  A lot of girls who come back to TC felt that way when it got close to the end.

4 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

The one thing I will say in favor of this week is we got to see more dancing than we have in previous episodes and not with a guest choreographer. YAY! 

Meredith. She’s worse than Morgan, even, and that is saying A LOT coming from me. She has no business being on the team. NONE. 

Why oh why did they announce point in that crap-a$$ed fashion? You tell them from the start there are two triangles, thus, two points. It gave Amy a false impression and made Maddie’s “announcement” seem like a total afterthought. She deserved her moment just like Amy’s. 

I know Maddie is disliked by many and she has issues I fully acknowledge, such as her soft midsection and baby face. But I do believe she’s better at point then Amy any day of the week. She also clearly cares about her teammates a lot and that speaks volumes to me.

I do have to wonder how Amy feels about her bff Kashara having recommended Caroline for point and not her. OUCH. I happen to agree that Caroline or Gina would have been a better choice. 

Us ATLgirls are thinking a lot alike today.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

You know, I have this episode saved via DVR (like the rest) but have been having trouble getting myself to actually watch it..

(Seeing what’s up with Kelli’s hair might be the best incentive I’ve heard yet. 🤣)

• LOL 3
22 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

I thought Kelli should’ve announced the co-points right away.  It was kinda unfair to Amy to announce her as point, then drop the twist. When they announce the NFL MVP, they don’t call out one player, then announce that there is a co-MVP after everyone has congratulated the first guy. Probably just done for TV. 

Absolutely. I, personally, didn't read Amy's reaction to Maddie being named Co-Point as bad or angry. I didn't think the "cute" (which she was just agreeing with Kash, really) was passive aggressive. I think it's very possible that she's just a nice girl who actually does think it's cute that there's a little formation twist and is sharing it with a friend.

I obviously don't know any of that for sure, of course. She might've been pissed -- might've actually agreed with the cute, as a bite. Who can say, really. But, if she was, I think she sort of deserves to be upset? She was given this big moment where she gets announced for the spot -- they're pointing a spotlight at her and saying, "We trust you to lead this team out on that field." And then partway through, out of nowhere, they're just subtly like, "Btw, sike, you thought! You're sharing it. Hope that's cool, don't care if it's not." Which is a real pin to a balloon and all, more than likely, just because they thought it'd be good for TV.

They should've just been upfront that they were gonna try this formation switch this year (which I'm not here for, but that's another story) and that two girls (not really the two I would've chosen, but that's another story, as well) would be there during the routine. Instead, suddenly taking half the the performance away from Amy, when she thinks she's just been singled out for this important spot and confidence to do the full thing, as always, kind of insults the both of them.

• Love 9
On 10/5/2019 at 8:46 AM, Route66 said:

who else thought Victoria got the Nick Foles question ahead of time? She just seemed a bit too prepared for it.

Absolutely.  And it didn't belong in a mock media interview anyways.  I GUESS a media person might sarcastically make a comment about a player that does not play for your team as if they did, but doubtful.

• Love 3
On 10/5/2019 at 10:15 AM, VintageJ said:

I saw one of the posted videos with Maddie and Kelly on an interview.  I like Maddie, but after that performance, I’d pick someone else for interviews.  She seemed so quiet and almost scared.

She is not great at interviews, very timid and does not hype it up.  Kashara was great at color commentary.

• Love 2