Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Let’s Talk About Dr Phil the Show

Lola16
  • Start Topic

I try not to look directly at him but, he does seem a lil worse for the wear. Then again, I don't look the same as I did 15 years ago either. More notable on OWN where they mix old and new episodes back to back.

• Love 1

Good show today!  I loved watching Phil blast both of them.  What a despicable man and his mother just as bad.  Not hard to see how he became such a nasty person.   The mother was pathetic. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I haven't seen Phil recommend divorce/separation for some time... seriously, was this the most hopeless couple?

Hopeless couple? Hell, I thought they were the most hopeless, disgusting HUMAN BEINGS I've seen in a very long time. 

• Love 3

Ok, but wait......is it too too much to expect the able-bodied 15 yr old to empty the trash?  I'm asking for a friend.

I also believe that ANY woman who thinks that she is having to choose between her minor child and her new husband already has the decision laid out all nice and neat in front of her but is refusing to see it. 

Edited by arejay
  • Love 3

When I was 15 (granted, years ago) I had to keep my room clean and watch my younger brother and sister when we got home from school. I didn't have to do my own laundry as this girl did. And I didn't have an iPad. I really don't think she was in the wrong, but her mother was for staying with that ass and putting her daughter to thoughts of suicide. 

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:48 AM, MrSmith said:

This requires giving a shit about someone other than yourself. While I haven't seen the episode yet (nephew and mother-in-law are visiting; we are woefully behind on all our shows), it sounds like this girl cared about as little as humanly possible about her child.

Exactly. And the teen mom didn't even seem to care enough about herself to watch her health, let alone that of a new baby. Seriously though, I don't the she could survive on her own. If she wasn't living with her  alcoholic mom , she wouldn't last a week.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

Dr Phil always sides with the parent no matter how unreasonable.  Stephanie and her overbearing, co-dependent Jewish mother settled when Phil asked the mother what she requires of the daughter (a minimal list, I bet in reality it's way longer), got the daughter to agree to it, but never asked the daughter what she needed from the mother.

If I were Stephanie's boyfriend I'd run!  Stephanie can remain a nun and placate her mommy until one of them dies.

I thought it was odd that Dr Phil didn't have any advice or speech to give. All he said was something like, "Oh just give her what she wants," and "I might visit you." Maybe he realized that there wasn't and obvious "bad guy" here, just a mom and daughter arguing. Maybe he didn't feel doing this one, but it was too late to cancel?

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:18 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

I haven't seen Phil recommend divorce/separation for some time... seriously, was this the most hopeless couple?

I think it's because both of them admit that the marriage was crumbling and each admits to having a foot out the door anyway. The wife is saying that she wants to move with her daughter when the school year is over. The husband saying he's going to throw the daughter out and he's sick of going through ten years of this. The mother in law definitely not helping things. It would have been crazy for Phil suggest the dynamic stay the way it was.

Having said that, I think it was a bit much for Dr Phil to threaten the mom with reporting her for child neglect. I just wish he would stop saying stuff like this. Has he ever followed through with any of "I'm a mandated reporter of the court" threats?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ed2962 said:

Has he ever followed through with any of "I'm a mandated reporter of the court" threats?

Not that I am aware of. I wish he would actually do it for once. He can threaten to do it, if he wants; the important thing is that he actually does it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

Not that I am aware of. I wish he would actually do it for once. He can threaten to do it, if he wants; the important thing is that he actually does it.

That's what bothers me. I never think he really mean it, it feels like he's just pontificating for the sake of the audience. Like when he tells someone "I'm your worst nightmare! I will haunt you!" It's like no Phil,  you are not going to haunt them...we all know you'll just move on to the next show.

Edited by ed2962
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ed2962 said:

That's what bothers me. I never think he really mean it, it feels like he's just pontificating for the sake of the audience. Like when he tells someone "I'm your worst nightmare! I will haunt you!" It's like no Phil,  you are not going to haunt them...we all know you'll just move on to the next show.

Yes, he's a blowhard.  Lately it doesn't even seem like he believes himself.

• Love 3

Today's Mom was very sympathetic.  Her (misplaced) guilt was palpable.  Meanwhile, the dad was busy whining about how he had to 'do everything, including grocery shopping...'. I hope the family can find its way back together.

• Love 1

arejay, I have to disagree. I thought the mother was making it all about her--her guilt, her grief, her feelings. She left her husband and children because she was so angry and felt so guilty. How did that help her family get through this horrible event in all of their lives? All she talked about was how SHE felt, what SHE thought, how SHE took her girls to their grandfather's house and layed these lambs out on a platter for HER father. She never talked about how this affected her daughters or her husband. It was all about HER. She needs some serious physiactric help. Those girls should thank their lucky stars that their dad stuck around to take care of them. And God bless that oldest daughter who stepped in to take care of the house, the laundry, the cooking, her sisters, etc. Mom deserves no sympathy, in my opinion. 

• Love 6

Today's couple was so strange. Something seemed kind of off about the mother. It seemed to be more about her than the children. Then the father looked young, but had the voice of an 85 year old man. I only felt badly for the girls. They didn't want to be in front of millions of people talking about being molested, but they thought sacrificing their privacy would save their parents' marriage. What a horrible position to put them in.

ETA: Gam2 you read my mind!

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 5

Charmed1, I do agree that the daughters agreed to be on this show to save their parent's marriage. That is not their job! That's their mother's and father's job but I didn't get the impression that their mother wanted to do that. She just wanted to feel guilty and feel sorry for herself. Those girls needed all of the help they could get with therapy, their parents getting in therapy and all of them working together. Instead, mom just fled their home and left them on their own. I wouldn't blame those girls if they just wrote her off and stayed with the dad who stayed with them throughout all of this. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I thought the mother was making it all about her--her guilt, her grief, her feelings.

Agreed. I believe that she feels terrible about what happened to her daughters, but it almost seemed like she's overcompensating. Like she feels a lot of guilt personally, but doesn't want her kids/husband to blame her (which it doesn't seem like they do, at least for that) so she's putting this intense emphasis on how bad she feels and how destroyed she's been by it so that no one can accuse her of having turned a blind eye or knowingly let it happen.

On the other hand, I was floored by her inability to apologize to her daughter for what she actually did do. I felt kind of bad for the husband, because it seems like a nightmare to have to live with her in her current mental state, but he shouldn't have let her come back without some significant therapy (with an actual therapist) because that seems to have only made things harder for the daughters.

• Love 3

I'll admit, I felt sorry for the whole family. The girls were the victims, but they did get justice and were trying to heal and move on. Dad seemed to be doing all he could, but wasn't sure what to do about mom who ultimately had a breakdown. Just trying to see it from her shoes...first she feels guilty because someone hurt her kids on her watch, then the abuser is in fact her dad, then  her side of the family disowned her cuz she turned him in. The fact that she ran off shows that she snapped under the pressure. When it came to dealing with the molester it seems like they did everything right, but in dealing with the aftermath, I'm not sure anyone could have foreseen that mom would be the one to have a nervous breakdown. The girls should get some therapy, but I think the mom probably needs something more serious than Onsite.

What's up with Dr Phil making up psychological terms? He seemed so proud of himself

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ed2962 said:

What's up with Dr Phil making up psychological terms? He seemed so proud of himself

What's worse is that I didn't think that a phrase like "accident enabling factors" was really all that impressive. Especially since you just as easily could (and, in my opinion, more appropriately should) just say "contributing factors". That says the same thing more succinctly and isn't a made-up phrase.

• Love 2

Oh, yeah. We did watch that episode last night. I forgot to add that I got sick of the mother really quickly. I was just thinking "Shut up, grow up, and get some therapy! That's what therapy is for!" I don't understand why all these people need to come on Dr Phil in order to get help when all it would take is looking up shrinks in the yellow pages and going to see one that's local to you. I've done it. The other thing that drives me crazy is these people's inability to think logically about a situation and then control their emotions when dealing with people on whom they don't want to take out their frustrations, anyway. I've done that, too! You just have to be self-aware enough to realize that your reaction is not appropriate, then delay reacting for a few seconds while you choose something more suitable; and if you can't react more appropriately, then you walk away and either don't react at all or simply wait until you can think clearly and then react appropriately. But that requires caring enough about the people you'd hurt by reacting inappropriately that you're willing and able to moderate yourself in order not to hurt them.

• Love 3

I got the feeling that the mother had been molested by her father, too, but was unable to admit it. Phil asked and her answer was interesting.  I cannot remember her exact wording but it was not an emphatic no.  Did she say she couldn't remember?  Something leading me to believe she knew he had. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I got the feeling that the mother had been molested by her father, too, but was unable to admit it. Phil asked and her answer was interesting.  I cannot remember her exact wording but it was not an emphatic no.  Did she say she couldn't remember?  Something leading me to believe she knew he had. 

Yeah, she didn't say emphatically "yes", and at the same time it wasn't "no", either. It was something in between like "I can't remember, but I'm sure he did, yes." My wife and I were really appalled that her mother would recount that time in the shower when the now-grown mother (of the grandchildren that were molested) was two years old and grabbed her father's "giblets" in the shower. That struck us as completely and shockingly inappropriate. It also sounded like her mother was sexualizing the whole thing and, in turn, tacitly approving of whatever shenanigans the lady's father got up to with her when she was a child.

• Love 3

It looks like you guys are a little ahead of me. I just saw the one with the "bad boy" South African step dad and the 15 year old step daughter.

I hated that guy and his horrible mother! I wanted to slap him through the television! Why can't that fat asshole take out the trash? Why does the kid have to clean the house? Four people live there! A kid's job is to do well in school. If there are a few chores, ok. But she's not running the house, nor should she be. 

So I completely understood Dr. Phil telling the mom to leave. But, what about the logistics? How is she going to pay for her new place? Does she have cash stashed somewhere? Mom didn't work. I remember the grandmother saying something to the effect that the wife and daughter should be making a fuss over her son because he was paying the bills and putting a roof over their heads. And school - the kid needs to stay in school. Are they pulling her out in the middle of the year? Now you have the good doctor threatening child abuse charges if mom stays, but no help with an exit strategy to make it happen.

How does the bio-dad fit in? If my daughter came to visit and told me her stepfather was calling her worthless, I'd be there with a baseball bat to discuss it.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, MrSmith said:

Oh, yeah. We did watch that episode last night. I forgot to add that I got sick of the mother really quickly. I was just thinking "Shut up, grow up, and get some therapy! That's what therapy is for!" I don't understand why all these people need to come on Dr Phil in order to get help when all it would take is looking up shrinks in the yellow pages and going to see one that's local to you. I've done it. The other thing that drives me crazy is these people's inability to think logically about a situation and then control their emotions when dealing with people on whom they don't want to take out their frustrations, anyway. I've done that, too! You just have to be self-aware enough to realize that your reaction is not appropriate, then delay reacting for a few seconds while you choose something more suitable; and if you can't react more appropriately, then you walk away and either don't react at all or simply wait until you can think clearly and then react appropriately. But that requires caring enough about the people you'd hurt by reacting inappropriately that you're willing and able to moderate yourself in order not to hurt them.

I think a lot of people go on the show knowing they need therapy, but can't afford it on their own. I think that's why Phil gets away with being condescending to so many people. They put up with it because ultimately they need the rehab or whatever and this is the only way they can get it.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ed2962 said:

I think a lot of people go on the show knowing they need therapy, but can't afford it on their own. I think that's why Phil gets away with being condescending to so many people. They put up with it because ultimately they need the rehab or whatever and this is the only way they can get it.

Well, that's certainly a reasonable explanation. The times I've seen a therapist, I had insurance. At the same time, there are therapists who charge on a sliding fee scale for those who make less money and/or don't have insurance. It just takes some effort to find them and avail yourself of their services. And, honestly, most of the people who come on Dr Phil seem to have the motivation of a rock faced with an uphill climb.

• Love 1

Another thought about the angry woman pointing to her being molested by her father, as a child.  She said she took her daughters like lambs being taken to b slaughter.  Most would say,  I never imagined my daughters were not safe with my father. I had no indication this would happen!  He was a good father, I never would have dreamed this. Something along those lines.  Even, we never got along well but he loved the girls.

On 4/26/2017 at 4:44 AM, MrSmith said:

Well, that's certainly a reasonable explanation. The times I've seen a therapist, I had insurance. At the same time, there are therapists who charge on a sliding fee scale for those who make less money and/or don't have insurance. It just takes some effort to find them and avail yourself of their services. And, honestly, most of the people who come on Dr Phil seem to have the motivation of a rock faced with an uphill climb.

Another aspect, he has access to much more than traditional therapy.  I think many come in hoping to be part of more intensive help like Onsight or in the case of wild children, the ranch in Aspen.   The dual diagnosis center is another place that offers more. They see Dr Phil as a able to fix or save them and often the last desperate effort. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

@wings707 Fair enough. Maybe I'm just too independent and insistent upon self-sufficiency to ever rely on Dr Phil for therapy or treatment. I've thought about trying to get my parents on that show in an effort to finally get them to really hear me on some things, but then I realize it's pointless because my parents still wouldn't understand what I'm trying to communicate. A friend of mine got taken on Dr Phil by her sisters because she's into the "bd" part of "bdsm". I try to keep an eye out for it in re-runs on OWN.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

Finding a therapist on a sliding scale is almost impossible. When I have insurance, they don't take it, and when I don't, it's $400 to walk in the door. 

Honestly, I can see how people snap. Mental illness is just illness, but the approach to treatment differs wildly. There are Urgent Care centers on every corner. If you have a broken arm, help is everywhere. But if you are broken mentally, it's a challenge to get help unless you have deep pockets. And many people struggling with depression, Bi-Polar disease, etc. may not be functioning their best in the workplace. Hard to be a go-getter when you burst into tears just brushing your teeth.

There is no safety net for people who haven't hit rock bottom. I did work with a girl who saw a therapist on a sliding scale. However, she was a single mother getting assistance. There were plenty of options for her because the state was subsidizing her sessions. For me? Not so much. We were self sufficient and not eligible for anything, so it was cash if I wanted to speak with anyone.

True story - My brother in law was a mess. He needed extensive therapy, and he truly wanted it. I spent hours, days, weeks, trying to coordinate care. Nothing. To say it was frustrating, is an understatement. I was clearheaded and actively searching for a solution, and it was overwhelming. Again, because he was functional, we had no options. The reaction I got most often was, just make an appointment with a doctor. Well great, how do we pay for that? It's never one appointment. One is just the first in a very expensive process.  He ended up getting three DUI's in one night!!! Why did it have to take a dramatic gesture to get help?

Far from ruining his life, it actually saved it. We were able to say he was trying to commit suicide and then we had options. He actually ran into a police car, so maybe he was suicidal.

I do want to say that there was a time when I had insurance, and the Group of doctors I wanted to see actually took it. It was wonderful! I saw a doctor, got my diagnosis, took the medicine, and for the first time in years, felt great! Unfortunately, when got I pregnant with my son, I had to stop the medicine. Then, when I went back to work and switched employers, I switched insurance as well, and again no one would take it. I found the original doctor, who now had a private practice, paid cash to see him, and was excited to get back on my meds. Well, wouldn't you know, he told me that the previous Group was a joke, he couldn't trust that diagnosis, I'd need to be re-evaluated, and what time next week? Next week? 

I didn't have that kind I'd disposable income. I had to save for one visit!

So, I see the appeal of a Dr. Phil to people who are looking for a solution. 

Edited by Hockeymom
  • Love 4

@Hockeymom Good information. So, thank you for that. I still stand by my statement that most of the people going on Dr Phil have the motivation of a rock. After all, when you're really interested in solving a problem, you're able to take control of yourself, realize your current approach hasn't been working, and begin to make changes. Almost none of Phil's guests have put one iota of effort into doing any of that and, in a lot of cases, that would go a long way towards improving their situations.

• Love 2
On 4/25/2017 at 6:51 AM, MrSmith said:

What's worse is that I didn't think that a phrase like "accident enabling factors" was really all that impressive. Especially since you just as easily could (and, in my opinion, more appropriately should) just say "contributing factors". That says the same thing more succinctly and isn't a made-up phrase.

And why did he have to get out of his chair to write 3 letters on the board? Just say it. I have a love/hate relationship with Dr. Phil. I think he's good at what he does but he is such a narcissist and pats himself on the back way too often. I especially hate when he has a really serious episode on and cuts if off and transitions to robin's skin care line.. What is wrong with him?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

And why did he have to get out of his chair to write 3 letters on the board? Just say it. I have a love/hate relationship with Dr. Phil. I think he's good at what he does but he is such a narcissist and pats himself on the back way too often. I especially hate when he has a really serious episode on and cuts if off and transitions to robin's skin care line.. What is wrong with him?

Yeah, we all hate Robin and her fakery. But I'm pretty sure little itty bitty plastic Robin wears the pants in that family. On stage it's all about how fantastic "Phillip" is as a therapist/psychiatrist/whatever....but at home...I think Mrs. Phil runs the show.IMO

• Love 2

I have to say that today's episode (kids who had been in a horror house growing up) made me tear up... with happiness.  It was so nice to see that young man get that those perks to go to school to be a social worker. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah, we all hate Robin and her fakery. But I'm pretty sure little itty bitty plastic Robin wears the pants in that family. On stage it's all about how fantastic "Phillip" is as a therapist/psychiatrist/whatever....but at home...I think Mrs. Phil runs the show.IMO

I would put money on it and I believe he would say so, too.  

• Love 2

I want to grab those children and hug them so tightly. Those sweet babies. I needed more information. What happened to the children when they were rescued? We know Abba was eventually adopted, but what about Simon? What about the other children? Simon has a twin. Where is she? I was holding my breath towards the end of the show. If Phillip offered his bullshit "Doctor on Demand" to these children like he did that other group of tortured siblings, I was going to scream. And if he had another Robin wrinkle cream infomercial, then he could've considered himself canceled.

And I'm sickened that even after someone reported that these babies were being tortured by sick, twisted, racist trash, it took three years for anybody to give a damn. I hope and pray that Simon will be a better social worker than the ones who failed him.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Today's show: 1 minute into it and click. As a mother, grandmother and human being, I cannot watch something that horrendous. Why does he do this?

I totally get what you mean.  But I was surprised.  This wasn't Shill grabbing at headlines and sensationalizing.  It was actually . . . sweet.  Yes, he covered some rough territory, but it was more in the context of what those kids endured, and celebrating their resilience.  I was touched. 

Still think Phool is a narcissistic famewhore and blowhard, but I was glad I watched this through.  He did right this time.

• Love 2

Thanks Aquarius for your reply but I'm glad I didn't watch. That story would have haunted me for days on end. There are just some things I cannot watch or hear.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I hope and pray that Simon will be a better social worker than the ones who failed him.

He may not end up a social worker, but there is not a doubt in my mind that Simon will make a difference to someone who needs it.  He is amazing, you can see it in his face.  Someone that determined, and motivated by a sense of justice rather than hate or vengeance - nothing can stop him.  I'm glad he was given a leg up, though.  He certainly has earned it.

• Love 4
On 4/21/2017 at 6:27 PM, wings707 said:

Good show today!  I loved watching Phil blast both of them.  What a despicable man and his mother just as bad.  Not hard to see how he became such a nasty person.   The mother was pathetic. 

On 4/21/2017 at 7:11 PM, cooksdelight said:

It was a good show, but disturbing at the same time. When that poor girl said that she'd thought of killing herself, I cried. I hope the mom leaves, and they divorce. Some marriages shouldn't be saved.

Finally got to watch this show last night. (We're still catching up on our TV.) I couldn't believe that Dr Phil didn't flat-out tell that guy that if his step-daughter has been a sneaky troublemaker for the last 10 years (which would be since she was about 5), then the troublemaker in this situation is actually the asshole stepfather! I was especially galled by his statement that "She steals food from the kitchen." Uhh, no, asshole. This isn't a prison. You purchase food for her to eat and she's eating that food when she's hungry. And since he's such a damned asshole (and so is his mother) and the girl doesn't even want to leave her room when she is home, it's no surprise she's eating stuff in her room! I also couldn't understand why they got their panties in a bunch because she took the garbage out two hours later. Is there some kind of deadline on getting the trash out of the house? No? Ok, then. You asked her to get the trash out and she got it out. She probably waited until you and your awful mother weren't around and then took it out.

And then Phil really pissed us off by saying how he was going to go backstage and talk to the girl, then the show went to commercial, and then when it came back he's talking to some bald asshole who's going to run from LA to NY. Who. Fucking. Cares? Don't make it seem like you're going to fill us in on the conversation with the girl after the commercial break and then swap in some unrelated bullshit! Seriously, WTF?

@Gam2 We'll be watching yesterday's episode when I get home from work today. I'll fill you in as soon as I am able this evening.

• Love 1

Saw the episode with the girl who was running with gangs and her family ( I guess her dad?) took her baby. I couldn't believe how completely stoned she was. Part of me was like, what's the point in trying to get through to her when she can't even speak a coherent sentence? On the other hand. it's not like Phil hasn't had intoxicated people on the show before.

Having said that, I think he was wrong for trying to grill the girl's mom at the beginning of the show. Phil's like, "Do you have your head in the sand?!" I'm like, wait mom's the one who put the GPS on the car and following her and what not. Why are you yelling at her? Specially considering  once the girl ( who's probably the person who needed to be yelled at) started slurring, crying, and speaking in broken sentences, Dr Phil actually turned it down a noch.

When they were backstage, the girl seemed a little more stable. I wonder if she sobered up a little, or if she was calm because there were less people around. When Phil came back on stage, he's like, "Well I can see how being bullied then getting attention from boys and thinking that's all you have to offer, blah blah..." It's like wait, the problem isn't that she's dating too much. The problem is the drugs, prostitution, and guns!

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, ed2962 said:

Saw the episode with the girl who was running with gangs and her family ( I guess her dad?) took her baby. I couldn't believe how completely stoned she was. Part of me was like, what's the point in trying to get through to her when she can't even speak a coherent sentence? On the other hand. it's not like Phil hasn't had intoxicated people on the show before.

Having said that, I think he was wrong for trying to grill the girl's mom at the beginning of the show. Phil's like, "Do you have your head in the sand?!" I'm like, wait mom's the one who put the GPS on the car and following her and what not. Why are you yelling at her? Specially considering  once the girl ( who's probably the person who needed to be yelled at) started slurring, crying, and speaking in broken sentences, Dr Phil actually turned it down a noch.

When they were backstage, the girl seemed a little more stable. I wonder if she sobered up a little, or if she was calm because there were less people around. When Phil came back on stage, he's like, "Well I can see how being bullied then getting attention from boys and thinking that's all you have to offer, blah blah..." It's like wait, the problem isn't that she's dating too much. The problem is the drugs, prostitution, and guns!

Ugh. I hated that bitch. No way were they going to make any progress with her. She couldn't admit to the stuff she'd been doing or take any ownership of anything. And I loved when Phil asked her if she could take care of the child on her own and then she's like, "Well, with my mom's help. And I'll get Medi-Cal." So, in other words, "No, bitch. You can't take care of your kid on your own." And her whole act about how she was bullied from puberty on is such bullshit. I was screaming at the TV. I got bullied every time I changed schools starting in 2nd grade running all the way through senior year in high school. That bitch doesn't have clue #1 what bullying is if all she's got is that girls teased her for having tits.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, ed2962 said:

I think he was wrong for trying to grill the girl's mom at the beginning of the show. Phil's like, "Do you have your head in the sand?!" I'm like, wait mom's the one who put the GPS on the car and following her and what not. Why are you yelling at her?

I didn't pay much attention to this episode, but I do remember this (and the sister's crazy lip injections). And didn't the mom say she'd also gotten her counseling? I think it's part of Phillip's script to say this to parents. I always imagine some dweeb-ish Svengali guy in meetings saying, "Phil babe, studies show the audience digs it when you really lay into the parents, so really sock it to them okay?" I have similar feelings about Judge Milian when she goes full on banshee.

How did the unbeknownst mistress in the Canadian love triangle not realize she was the other woman? In 15 years, I'm sure she never went to this guy's house. And even she said she knew he was a liar. Nothing about this guy was appealing in any way whatsoever. With all the unprotected sex he's having, a baby is probably the best thing he could've left either of those women with. Maybe they really, really like Scooby Doo.

• Love 3