Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Let’s Talk About Dr Phil the Show

Lola16
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, Chippings said:

And, I was guessing that later that day her Instagram would show her saying "Hah!  Did you see how I did that?  I played them big-time.  Pretty good, huh?"   

75% of me doesn't believe he

Whatever the hell is going on,  the insta-whores got their moneys worth.  They were kinda off the radar, but now Schill has shot them to network fame.  WTF. Bored.  

At this point, I'm leaning towards "Little House on the Prairie"  or "Walton's" reruns on the 3 o'clock DVR .  Schill sucks.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Ava needs to lay off of the lip fillers and stop drinking. She limits herself to 5 drinks! I think that she has a drinking problem

They were both skanks.  Bad bra, saggy udder chick thought she was the bomb.  Spidey Lash fool actually got not one, but Two trips to the stage.  

Dr. Wonderful is either getting played or is just scraping the bottom for guests. 

The previews show him asking some guy "did you kill your wife"?  How many times has he done this schtick?  I'm waiting, waiting, for "Yes! Dr Phil, I've lied to the police, sat in court, stuck to my story lo these many years, but now that your cornpone ass has asked...I'll fess up right here on stage!" Still waiting.

Dude.  You have more money than you can ever spend on rebuilding Plastica.  Let. It. Go.  

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

The previews show him asking some guy "did you kill your wife"?  How many times has he done this schtick? 

Every time he (or anyone else interviewing a suspect) asks those types of questions, I've now been trained (via crime shows) to see if they nod their head "yes" while their lips are saying "no."  Dead giveaway!!!!  LOL.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Every time he (or anyone else interviewing a suspect) asks those types of questions, I've now been trained (via crime shows) to see if they nod their head "yes" while their lips are saying "no."  Dead giveaway!!!!  LOL.

Back in the day, Schill would actually teach stuff like lie detection.  Now, he just lumbers around scratching on the board and sucking up to CroMagMike.

He did actually delve into those things on Bull, and it was interesting, but that show has gone off the rails, too, IMHO.

• Love 4

Next week: the "did you murder your wife?" guy plus the first two-part episode of the season.

9/16: Did He Murder His Wife?

The death of Robert's bride in his multimillion-dollar high-rise apartment was ruled an accident, but Robert now says he murdered her, and it was premeditated; "DailyMailTV" host Jesse Palmer gives Dr. Phil viewers a sneak peek of some exclusives. (Yay, another preview of something else Dr. Phil created.)

9/17: The Wrath of My Mother, Wanda

Tiffany, tells her mother, Wanda, she ruined her wedding, among many other things, but Wanda says her bipolar disorder is at fault for her earlier actions; Tiffany says she is sick of her mother blaming her mental health issues for her bad behavior.

9/18: The Good, the Bad and Wanda's Bipolar

Tiffany's twin brother accuses their mother, Wanda, of stealing his wife's wedding rings; Tiffany says something to cause her father to jump out of his seat in the audience and make his way up to a chair next to Wanda.

9/19: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos

Legal and law-enforcement experts join Dr. Phil to analyze the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Connecticut mother-of-five Jennifer Dulos; details from her estranged husband's and his girlfriend's arrest warrants.

9/20: Tragedy in the Tropics

An American woman who was savagely attacked while staying at a luxury resort in the Dominican Republic; a woman insists her husband, one of many American tourists who have passed away while in the Dominican Republic, did not die of natural causes.

• Useful 2
21 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Jessy wants to be the next Cash Me Outside guest.

Dr. Phil's prodigy, the Cash Me Outside girl, was on David Spade's show a couple of days ago.  The squinty eyes and annoying voice seemed familiar and then it hit me who she was.  Apparently she is now a rapper in a 4' long hot-pink wig with an Atlantic Records deal. Her stage name is Bhad Bhabie, though David only called her by her real name, Danielle.  So yes, that is probably what Spidey Lashes and Saggy Udders are looking for.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I like coach Mike.  Dr Sophie and Frank Lawless with his P&P center can exit stage right as far as I am concerned. 

Mrs Phil's age is trying to break though.  For fuck sake let that happen!  She could have been lauded for aging well with just the necessary tucks needed like Jane Fonda has done. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

Dr. Phil's prodigy, the Cash Me Outside girl, was on David Spade's show a couple of days ago.  The squinty eyes and annoying voice seemed familiar and then it hit me who she was.  Apparently she is now a rapper in a 4' long hot-pink wig with an Atlantic Records deal. Her stage name is Bhad Bhabie, though David only called her by her real name, Danielle.  So yes, that is probably what Spidey Lashes and Saggy Udders are looking for.

And I understand she is worth one or two MILLION dollars.  So she played Phil and everyone else and came out the winner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

9/19: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos

Legal and law-enforcement experts join Dr. Phil to analyze the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Connecticut mother-of-five Jennifer Dulos; details from her estranged husband's and his girlfriend's arrest warrants.

I just saw on the TV listings at Zap2It that Dr. Oz is doing this same topic on the same day, which was bound to happen when these talk shows do true crime segments and discuss the same handful of stories.

• Love 2

Who is this freak on today's show - he confessed to police that he killed his wife, but nothing matches up to the autopsy or the other evidence.

He said he gave a bunch of pills and alcohol to the wife when he realized she was dead.  Phil gave her alcohol level, then basically tells this fool (he's rich somehow - trust fund baby?) that once someone's dead, everything shuts down in your body, so drugs and alcohol wouldn't be in blood stream, etc.  Fool says oh well that's your opinion, to which Phil says no, it's a fact - it's science.  

This fool says he married the wife so she wouldn't be brought up on charges (she injured him - not sure how).  Sounds like a match made in heaven....or something.

Oh and the media has been hounding him.  Phil found one article, which did NOT name him.  Fool also showed a waitress (old friend) a picture of his dead wife, then said oh I killed her.  She betrayed him by calling the cops (this is on the day of the wife's death).

Phil, thinks it's because he was almost blackout drunk, and he wants attention.  I think he just wants attention - crazy famewhore.  This guy has zero emotion.  Wackadoodle wanting fame??

• Love 6
20 hours ago, iHateAmpersands said:

I just saw on the TV listings at Zap2It that Dr. Oz is doing this same topic on the same day, which was bound to happen when these talk shows do true crime segments and discuss the same handful of stories.

Not to mention it will be run repeatedly on OWN.  Half of what they show there anymore are wife-murder cases or kid-murder cases and in some cases, the story is so moldy, it makes no sense and hold no interest.  If I have to see one more round of Petersen or Casey, I'll scream.  With 18 years of programs, you'd think there'd be more to do than moldy cases.

• Love 2
On 9/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, zillabreeze said:

It's like ol' Coach has blackmail pics of Schill with his britches down out in barnyard   (or as we say in the construction biz - "nekkid goat pictures")

"

ZillaBreeze..that is so f' n funny! 😄  I'm hoping my brain can remember the "nekkid goat pictures" because I can't wait to apply it to the appropriate (or INappropriate) situation or person. Lol!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, retired watcher said:

Today was my favorite kind of topic, crazy mother. And a father who covers for her. My favorite line was from Dad. "There's something wrong with all my children."

There is something wrong with every person in that scenario - mother, father, kids, etc.  Everyone (except the dad who got relegated to sitting in the audience because he's not dramatic enough) was yelling over each other, denying everything the other said.  Dr. Phil will either (1) connect them with Dr. on Demand, (2) hook up mama with the PNP center, (3) have Coach Mike tell them to talk to cardboard cutouts of one another, or (4) some combination of all the above. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Next week's set of episodes include not letting a princess rest in peace, a show milestone, and our first "went-from" of the season.

9/23: Royal Tragedy: New Clues in Princess Diana's Death

After more than two decades, a private investigator says he has new clues and information about what really happened when the car in which Princess Diana was riding crashed in a Paris tunnel, leading to her tragic death.

9/24: Dr. Phil's 3,000th Show

The studio audience is filled with some favorite guests from the past 17 seasons; a former guest surprises everyone with an engagement ring and proposal on stage; messages from Oprah Winfrey, the Jonas Brothers, and others.

9/25: Ghosted: Why Are My Dates Disappearing?

Brittney, who says she's been ditched without warning eight times, wants to know why she scares every man away; Diane and her mother say Diane's live-in boyfriend ghosted them six months ago.

9/26: Lavish, Luxurious, and Spoiled Rotten

Ronald, 17, says his $1,000 per month allowance isn't enough for his lavish taste and demands that his mother give him a raise; she works up to 120 hours a week and fears that if she doesn't give in to him, he will resort to getting money illegally.

9/27: From Star Cheerleader to Juvenile Delinquent

Tami says her teen daughter is so out of control, she's been suspended from school 40 times and parties with gang members, and Tami has run out of options to help her; in order to keep the girl safe, she shipped her off to her grandparents.

9/25: Ghosted: Why Are My Dates Disappearing?

Brittney, who says she's been ditched without warning eight times, wants to know why she scares every man away; Diane and her mother say Diane's live-in boyfriend ghosted them six months ago.

My guess is he got tired of dealing with her mother and bolted, rightfully so.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Three weeks into the new season and already an episode change; Friday's "went-from" episode has been replaced with this one:

Young, Possessed and in Love; Clickbait Scam

Victoria says she feels there's something "demonic" in her, and she has passed her demons on to her boyfriend, Thomas; they both got an exorcism, but it only worked on Thomas.

ETA: Dr. Phil's website still mentions the original episode while this description came from Zap2It, so this might be an error on Zap2It's end.

Edited by iHateAmpersands

Today's show is the (drum roll) 3000th episode of Dr. Phil with guests from the past 17 years. I'm only 10 minutes in but I'm for sure waiting to see where the "cash me out back" moron is and how she's doing. IF she's even on this special episode.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Today's show is the (drum roll) 3000th episode of Dr. Phil with guests from the past 17 years. I'm only 10 minutes in but I'm for sure waiting to see where the "cash me out back" moron is and how she's doing. IF she's even on this special episode.

She wasn't but Jimmy Fallon imitated her as he congratulated $hil on 3000 episodes.

• LOL 2

I watched the 3000th show yesterday. Of all of the people he could have brought back for an update, he chose some really sorry ones. Who cares how an out of control 3 year old turned out at age 18? Also a 2 year old shown 15 years later? Huh? Where is the original Dr. Phil Family? Now THAT would have actually been interesting. 

Today’s show with the snotty, hateful, entitled kid who only wore designer duds while his mom worked 120 hours a week? That had to be a joke because no kid could be that obnoxious and no mom could be that bone deep stupid. I wanted to slap both of them into next Tuesday and then Phil for having them on his show to waste time. 

Wonder how Plastic Robin feels about Shill shilling other skincare lines on this show? You know, No.7 and ROC. If I “worked” as hard as Robin says she did to develop her line, I’d be pissed. 

• Love 1

So, who wants to bet that the mom of that entitled 17 y/o moron folds and gives in to him without a blink as soon as she gets off that stage?  Dr. Phil should have sent the mom to the PNP center because she is clearly missing some brain matter/plasticity.  I don't know what she does for a living (120 hrs. a week) but they showed her wearing scrubs so I'm thinking maybe a nurse.  I would not want someone with so little common sense taking care of me!  I suspect this kid gets bullied a lot (seemed quite effeminate) and mom is trying to buy some street cred for the little tyke. 

Dr. Phil should have brought on a legit You Tuber to explain to this child just what is involved in making a living.  He reminds me of a hobbyist who buys all the crap necessary to make whatever - paints, canvas, flowers - and then never does another thing with them, but has a warehouse full of supplies. 

And of course we can't overlook the "Cash Me Outside" wannabe-ness aspect.  The fact that neither the other sibling or the father made appearances/interviews reeks of a big old Phil-scam. 

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 3

That episode yesterday disturbed me for mathematical reasons. Phil never challenged the poor mother's assertion that she worked 120 hours a week! I don't think this can be done, unless you're chained to your machine like a kid in the early Industrial Revolution days and just eat while pulling the lever and lie down to sleep beside it! 120 hours is five full, 24-hour days; this would leave 48 hours in the whole week for shopping, eating, sleeping, housework and all human interactions outside work. If you worked evenly seven days a week to make up the 120 hours, you would have seven hours, 51 minutes and 40 seconds off each day. You surely couldn't devote all that to sleep, which would be at least adequate for renewal, because you'd have to commute and such. She'd be a wreck. Maybe this is why she made those decisions-- being said wreck-- but I just don't believe it. I feel sorry for her in the bad habits she's got into, but I can't commit to full sympathy until I know the true workweek and true damage.

This was the main reason it was a criminally lazy episode, but there were so many others. No examination of how the father and little sister were living while the son was being so indulged? Phil's not asking the kid that-- whether he had any feeling for his sister or his parents-- is ridiculous. The whole point of the show seemed to be just to display to us the epic entitled obnoxiousness of this lad, but that's not enough. Naturally what we yearn for (after learning the mother's true working hours, I mean) is to see him cut off without a cent and dragged away to Outward Bound pleading and weeping. I usually cut Phil more slack then many here, but I am quite annoyed with him for giving us unexamined false statements about the situation and then devoting the whole hour to what should have been displayed in the first fifteen minutes, before more aspects and then the fall of the villain. FAUGH!!!

• Love 5

Next week's episodes; let's see if these stay the same throughout the week (I'm still surprised they changed this past week's schedule this soon into the new season):

9/30: MTV Romance on the Rocks

Angela and Nelson ("Ex on the Beach") say they fell in love during the filming of the reality show, but when they left the beach house, their relationship crashed on the rocks; things get so heated between them that Angela storms off the stage.

10/1: MTV Romance: Will Nelson Finally Come Clean?

After storming off, Angela returns to the stage for the conclusion of the blistering battle between the "Ex on the Beach" co-stars; text messages reveal Nelson has been threatening to release a sex tape he made with her.

10/2: My Mom Calls Us the Beauty and the Brainwasher

Kristina's family say her fiance, Troy, who is 17 years older, is controlling her, brainwashing her and alienating her from them.

10/3: Gen Z: Desperate to Go Viral

Dr. Phil talks to Gen Zers who go to great lengths to create viral video content, get more social media followers, and become "relevant."

10/4: Dying to Be Hot

The family of a woman who died during a "Brazilian butt lift" procedure; K. Michelle ("Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood") and Dr. Andrew Ordon ("The Doctors") [gee, I wonder who created that show?] help a woman who has medical issues after black-market butt injections.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Corvino said:

That episode yesterday disturbed me for mathematical reasons. Phil never challenged the poor mother's assertion that she worked 120 hours a week!  feel sorry for her in the bad habits she's got into, but I can't commit to full sympathy until I know the true workweek and true damage.

This was the main reason it was a criminally lazy episode, but there were so many others. No examination of how the father and little sister were living while the son was being so indulged? Phil's not asking the kid that-- whether he had any feeling for his sister or his parents-- is ridiculous. The whole point of the show seemed to be just to display to us the epic entitled obnoxiousness of this lad, but that's not enough. Naturally what we yearn for (after learning the mother's true working hours, I mean) is to see him cut off without a cent and dragged away to Outward Bound pleading and weeping. I usually cut Phil more slack then many here, but I am quite annoyed with him for giving us unexamined false statements about the situation and then devoting the whole hour to what should have been displayed in the first fifteen minutes, before more aspects and then the fall of the villain. FAUGH!!!

Exactly!  Don't say you work 120 hours/week and not show us how that's possible.  Unless this was just an entitled kid putting one over on us all (the possibility of which I'm not discounting for a second), there's more to the story than this.  Where's his father?  How does his sister feel?  He's already stolen his mother's credit card once, what was that for and were there consequences (obviously not).  How did Mom decide on the amount, and is it $1,000/month or $400.00 every two weeks?  That's a math difference, as well ($1,000/month = $12,000/year, $400.00 every two weeks = $10,400/year).  So many questions...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lava VaVoom said:

Phil says he's been renewed through (I think) 2023.  Somebody's buying his crap.  How thin will Robin be by then?

She will just be a pile of hair in her audience chair! 

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, Corvino said:

Phil never challenged the poor mother's assertion that she worked 120 hours a week! I don't think this can be done, unless you're chained to your machine like a kid in the early Industrial Revolution days and just eat while pulling the lever and lie down to sleep beside it! 120 hours is five full, 24-hour days; this would leave

And if that's the case, don't forget, Phil is a MANDATED REPORTER! Who reports nothing.

And I'm so glad Phil took the time to tell us his marriage is still hot and crackin'. And so is Robin's skin care line. I can sleep well this weekend.

• LOL 4

This show will never improve with Phub getting older and seemingly less interested in actually helping anyone. I quit watching a few years ago and check this thread every so often just to see how much worse things have gotten. I got tired of seeing him insult the viewers intelligence, humiliate some guests especially women who would come on needing help along with the constant pimping of Mrs. Phub's crap.

• Love 6
On 9/27/2019 at 2:24 PM, Corvino said:

That episode yesterday disturbed me for mathematical reasons. Phil never challenged the poor mother's assertion that she worked 120 hours a week! I don't think this can be done, unless you're chained to your machine like a kid in the early Industrial Revolution days and just eat while pulling the lever and lie down to sleep beside it! 120 hours is five full, 24-hour days; this would leave 48 hours in the whole week for shopping, eating, sleeping, housework and all human interactions outside work. If you worked evenly seven days a week to make up the 120 hours, you would have seven hours, 51 minutes and 40 seconds off each day. You surely couldn't devote all that to sleep, which would be at least adequate for renewal, because you'd have to commute and such. She'd be a wreck. Maybe this is why she made those decisions-- being said wreck-- but I just don't believe it. I feel sorry for her in the bad habits she's got into, but I can't commit to full sympathy until I know the true workweek and true damage.

I was under the assumption that she was a single mom. This mom has not prepared her son for the real world. He has no discernible skills or life plan to speak of. I cannot imagine why she allowed this kid to become such an obnoxious asshat. She seems to be totally beaten down by this kid...allowing him to take the master bedroom and gives in to his demands for $1,000  allowance? The only reason I can think of for why she is enabling him is that he probably has been bullied and harassed at school and elsewhere.   I'm not a psychologist but if I had to guess I would say he has narcissistic personality disorder combined with low esteem from bullying. He masks the low esteem with braggadocio about his designer clothes and other expensive stuff. This kid needs therapy and a life coach and the mother needs to cut him off for good or she will end up in a homeless shelter someday because her son was a vacuous spendthrift who put her there.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 3

Coach Mike makes another appearance today as he helps the latest famewhore guest think ahead five years in the future without her cheating boyfriend while she cries invisible tears.

ETA: Just finished the show: a waste of two days of airtime as the After The Taping segment revealed that couple went against Dr. Phil's advice and got back together for the millionth time.

Also, more pimping of Robin McGraw Revelations done right before their daily walk-off (two new products, one of them called "Pore Tiny ME").

Edited by iHateAmpersands
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/27/2019 at 8:00 PM, chenoa333 said:

And if that's the case, don't forget, Phil is a MANDATED REPORTER! Who reports nothing.

And I'm so glad Phil took the time to tell us his marriage is still hot and crackin'. And so is Robin's skin care line. I can sleep well this weekend.

Plastica's face is what is "crackin"

• LOL 3

The reality “ star “ girl looks like romy from romy and Michelle’s high school reunion during their prom scene . I can picture that high pony tail whipping her boyfriend in the face 

i thought Philip only does these shows when kids are involved 🙄... he’s as big a famewhore as the guests he has on the show . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

The reality “ star “ girl looks like romy from romy and Michelle’s high school reunion during their prom scene . I can picture that high pony tail whipping her boyfriend in the face 

i thought Philip only does these shows when kids are involved 🙄... he’s as big a famewhore as the guests he has on the show . 

Those were two of the worst episodes ever.  I FF through them to see the very end and it was face cream time.  So the atty simply called and said "is this robin's stuff" and went no further when they said "yes?"

19 hours ago, iHateAmpersands said:

ETA: Just finished the show: a waste of two days of airtime as the After The Taping segment revealed that couple went against Dr. Phil's advice

Couldn't watch it and was glad I saved myself two hours of fake reality.  Can Dr. Phil really be surprised they got back together?  After all, this is their occupation - reality *star*.  What else would they do if they didn't couple and un-couple???

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iHateAmpersands said:

Coach Mike on yet again today with the woman convinced that her daughter's much older husband is controlling and abusive. I expect him to show up on tomorrow's show with the Gen Z'ers who want to be famous.

Coach Mike has the personality of a sack of manure!!

• Love 3
On 9/14/2019 at 2:08 PM, Trapeze said:

Mrs Phil's age is trying to break though.  For fuck sake let that happen! 

😄 Very well stated!

I'm kind of looking forward to next week with the woman who is a guest and wants Dr. Phil to figure out what kind of substance has been injected in her a$$. 

• LOL 1

Since Phil wouldn’t let the boyfriend today talk at all, how are we supposed to know the whole story. I get it that the mother was annoying; but the boyfriend was a registered sex offender and was suspected of robbing the sisters house. Also don’t believe he makes much money as a shock jock podcaster. 

Didn’t appreciate Phil’s comments that a lot of fifteen year old look eighteen. Doesn’t matter. I think the boyfriend is a creep and I would not want a sex offender near a child and would never be friends with someone I thought robbed me.

• Love 2