Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Rocks for Jocks

Lili

I would very much like the actor who plays Ronnie to have my babies. Or just do random housework around my apartment. 🙂

I like that this show talks to the real people behind the names at the end, but they literally just talked to Real Coach Mellor a couple of weeks ago! They could maybe come up with another schtick?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, justjen said:

I like that this show talks to the real people behind the names at the end, but they literally just talked to Real Coach Mellor a couple of weeks ago! They could maybe come up with another schtick?  

Especially since both Tim Meadows character and the former principal (can't think of his name) are based on real people, but the former principal I believe is dead now. However, we know that a lot of the former staff and students are still alive. I think they could start switching things up and start having them talk about the REAL people they are based on. Though I did laugh at the Real Mellor saying his shorts were even shorter during the 80/90s. That made me laugh because you could tell that wasn't rehearsed. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I really didn't like SmashMouth in this episode only because "All-Star" was popular when I was dating the "one who got away." My entire 90s memories are directly related to the song that was popular or that I was into at the time. The writers should really consult with me before deciding what music to use each week... 😉

• Love 4

All-Star sure brings back the memories! I used to be able to do the whole song, not sure I remember it all now...or maybe I do...

"AH! HE IS JUST SO INSPIRATIONAL!" Glad that in real life, Ronnie is very much not in high school, because he is so very attractive. I liked how Jock Rocks played out, the story went different than the usual "teacher pressured to give athletes a pass" story that a lot of shows do. 

• Love 4

I really enjoyed this episode too. Coach Mellor actor deserves a nomination next year during awards shows. I hope this role leads to some awesome movie roles in the future.  The show is a gem compared to some of the other crapshows out there.  The clips at the end are so__ cool !

• Love 5