Type keyword(s) to search

Creepshow - General Discussion

tennisgurl
  • Start Topic

"Pipe Screams" - Victoria reminded me a bit of Carrigan Crittenden from Casper in this episode. Only Carrigan wasn't nearly as nasty. I loved how Linus was just so done with her shit, and I liked how he bonded with Janet, too, and how they got the tenants together to give Victoria her just desserts.

That creature, though. Ick. 

"Within the Walls of Madness" - Weird, freaky story, this one. Always tough when your story sounds so outlandish, yet turns out to be true. Zeller's ultimately proven right, but at what cost? 

• Useful 1

Season 3, Episode 2, “Skeletons in the Closet/Familiar”  Airdate: Thursday, September 30

“Skeletons in the Closet" An enthusiastic prop collector that wants nothing more than to showcase his latest and greatest exhibit to the public. But when a rival collector shows up, things get twisted.

This segment stars James Remar, Victor Rivera, Valerie LeBlanc and Lucas Godfrey.

Creepshow-Season-3-Skeletons-in-the-Clos

"Familiar” A couple, Jack and Fawn, randomly visits a fortune-teller after partying. After leaving, Jack starts noticing that he is being followed by something dark and ominous.

This segment stars Andrew Bachelor, Hannah Fierman and Keith Arthur Bolden. 

Creepshow-Familiar-Andrew-Bachelor-Hanna

• Love 1

Dead & Breakfast: Ali Larter was a little too excited and into their legacy and claim to fame being that their grandmother was the first female serial killer. "What she meant was, if you need anything let us know." Hee. She just got worse as the story went on. Clearly she and Sam weren't the greatest of business owners considering their whole point in inviting the influencer was to have her spread the good word about the hotel, and the second day they allowed her to bust down a wall. Ha. Morgan, go out the front door and do your podcasting from a Starbucks like you said you were going to in the first place! This is also True Crime 101: when someone is coming at you with a pickaxe, don't go running into the basement looking for the modem for internet! Do that later! 

I liked The Morgue Podcast (and LOL at one of the first comments on the blog once she went inside the house was I liked it better from the outside.) If I had TikTok or Instagram or whatever that was, I would totally follow an account called TheMorgueCases. But it was also a really sad commentary on the influencer lifestyle/social media immersion that all the comments when Morgan died at the bottom of the stairs were variations of OMG how cool / I'm going to book a room right now! because they didn't think it was real :( 

Ali Larter got what she wanted in the end, the Spinster house is famous and the Spinster name will be remembered. Even more so years from now when they find Sam in the basement with all the bones and skulls...

And in relation to what @Annber03 said about liking the implication that the house seemed to make people go crazy on it's own, there was a movie on Lifetime called The House Next Door (starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar from Saved By The Bell!) that had a similar premise. I haven't seen it in a few years; I remember it being creepy but good... 

Pesticide: This entire episode was a 1000 Ways To Die/Darwin Award episode brought to life :/ Asshole who gets all his jobs planting bugs in people's houses to guarantee more work. Yeah, he's the type who ends up on 1000 Ways To Die because he brought his death on himself. I felt a little bit sorry for him, though, because yeah, he brought it on himself, but all those nightmares of creepy bugs murdering him were just manifestations of his guilt.

"My name is Murdoch. You can call me Mr. Murdoch." Hee. Murdoch was even more an asshole than King, though, manipulating and bribing King into murdering the homeless folks. The first homeless man's death was kind-of sort-of an accident (I guess) but the chemical getting into the soup....

The end with Brenda and Murdoch (and I just figured out why he's named Murdoch :p) was....odd. Definitely liked the first story better :)

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LexieLily said:

But it was also a really sad commentary on the influencer lifestyle/social media immersion that all the comments when Morgan died at the bottom of the stairs were variations of OMG how cool / I'm going to book a room right now! because they didn't think it was real :( 

Right? So easy to blur those lines nowadays :(. Given how popular internet sleuths are nowadays, I do worry about something like this happening for real someday. So many inexperienced people out there trying to solve mysteries on their own, something's bound to eventually go horribly wrong with that.

And in relation to what @Annber03 said about liking the implication that the house seemed to make people go crazy on it's own, there was a movie on Lifetime called The House Next Door (starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar from Saved By The Bell!) that had a similar premise. I haven't seen it in a few years; I remember it being creepy but good... 

Hm. That sounds intriguing. 

I love your description of the second story pretty much being a "1,000 Ways to Die"/Darwin Awards story come to life :p. Yeah, that about sums it up. 

• Useful 1

"Night of the Living Late Show" - Interesting premise, this one! I like the idea of being able to be sucked into your favorite fictional worlds, and the issues that can come with that, both in and out of those worlds. The stuff with the eyes was really freaky - I've never heard of Horror Express, but it sounds like a strange little film worth giving a look someday. I liked the way they transitioned in and out of the movie throughout. 

I personally might've done more with Renee's exploration of that game beyond trying to figure out if he was having an affair, but it was interesting to see how Simon got more and more sucked in as a means of escape, and how Renee struggled with that. That ending was a pretty brutal way to take him out. Being trapped in the world of the movie Night of the Living Dead - yeah, that'd be a real nightmare for me, too. 

This season went fast! Wish they weren't such short seasons, but I do look forward to watching season 3 down the line. And I see there's a specia on next week, so that'll be fun to watch, too. 

Season 3, Episode 3, “The Last Tsuburaya/Ok, I’ll Bite”  Airdate: Thursday, Oct. 7

“The Last Tsuburaya” is about an art collector who purchases a piece from an artist famous for creating terrifying artwork. He could never have anticipated the ways this painting could change his life. This story is directed by Jeffrey F. January and written by Stephen Langford and Paul Dini.

Brandon Quinn stars alongside Joseph Steven Yang, Jade Fernandez, Gia Hiraizumi, Kenny Alfonso, Joe Ando-Hirsh and Nate Andrade. 

ie_77790.jpeg

“Ok, I’ll Bite” has a prisoner named Elmer who has pet spiders which make him an easy target for ridicule by other prisoners on his cell block. Luckily, Elmer knows that when push comes to shove, his eight-legged friends will have his back. John Harrison wrote and directed.

Nick Massouh stars alongside Nic Starr, Deborah Bowman, Jackson Beals, Tony Demil and Glenn Magee.

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2021 at 1:54 AM, Annber03 said:

This season went fast! Wish they weren't such short seasons, but I do look forward to watching season 3 down the line. And I see there's a special on next week, so that'll be fun to watch, too. 

There's a special on the week after next, too; Holiday Special: Shapeshifters Anonymous. Anyhow, thanks for the show rec, this is awesome. My only complaint is, like you said, the reasons are so short. But if season 3 starts so quickly, maybe it evens out :)

The Right Snuff: Way to go, Alex, you ended up killing not only your rival (rival in your own mind, which is what made it worse, Ted seemed like a good dude) but wiping out the entire human race with one push of a button. Well, he was THE FIRST to do that, at least, and now he'll die in that space station all alone, pretty soon. I wondered if any of it was real, to be honest. Alex was already hearing strange noises and hearing the ghost of his father before all of the stuff with Ted being chosen to meet the alien race. Alex lived pretty clearly in the shadow of his father and was super-jealous of Ted, maybe it was all Alex slowly going insane.  

Sibling Rivalry:  Let's be clear. You want me to stand here, like, compliantly, while you decapitate me?! / Well, when you put it like that! Hee. That was funny :) Lola quietly pleading with Andrew not to kill her, and Andrew not wanting to, was sad, though :(

Gotta say, I wasn't too impressed with Lola's guidance counselor. Lola was a little...much...but she's got a high-school kid coming to her saying that her brother is trying to kill her, and the counselor thinks Lola's making it up for attention? And at the end she all but accuses her of doing something to Grace. (I know they did to something to Grace :p) Poor Lola clearly was distraught when Andrew told her what she did to their parents. How did Grace become a vampire?!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, LexieLily said:

There's a special on the week after next, too; Holiday Special: Shapeshifters Anonymous. Anyhow, thanks for the show rec, this is awesome. My only complaint is, like you said, the reasons are so short. But if season 3 starts so quickly, maybe it evens out :)

Oh, great, thanks for the info! Again, so glad you're enjoying this series :).

I wondered if any of it was real, to be honest. Alex was already hearing strange noises and hearing the ghost of his father before all of the stuff with Ted being chosen to meet the alien race. Alex lived pretty clearly in the shadow of his father and was super-jealous of Ted, maybe it was all Alex slowly going insane.  

...ohhhhh, that's an interesting theory/interpretation. Ooh. I like that. I can see that, yeah. 

Gotta say, I wasn't too impressed with Lola's guidance counselor. Lola was a little...much...but she's got a high-school kid coming to her saying that her brother is trying to kill her, and the counselor thinks Lola's making it up for attention? 

She was getting into some pretty wild side stories while talking to the counselor - granted, they were true, as we saw, but I can see some counselors being a bit skeptical at first given how crazy everything did sound. Though yes, at the very least, she should've taken her claim about her brother seriously, 'cause that's a thing that can, and sadly does, happen. 

Good question about Grace, too. She likely obviously came across some vampires somewhere else, but where? And who were they? 

• Useful 1

Pipe Screams: I watch/read too much true-crime :p. Because the apartment building having lead pipes and the landlord refusing to fix it made me think of a case on Forensic Files where a malnourished child died by eating scrapings of lead paint on the patio of their apartment, and Linus/the tenants banding together to get the creature to kill Victoria brought to mind a lower-stakes version of the Ken McElroy case. All of that being said, the creature coughing up Victoria's' bloody shoe made me laugh, and I do hope Linus adopted that poor kitty and let Janet/Leyla visit :) 

Within The Walls of Madness: How is the execution committee supposed to explain six or seven deaths/disappearances when Zeller was tied up and separated from Tara and the others via a window? Are they going to pin those on Zeller, too? I'm assuming that Zeller will now escape prison and take the conch-looking thing with him to destroy it? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Pipe Screams: I watch/read too much true-crime :p. Because the apartment building having lead pipes and the landlord refusing to fix it made me think of a case on Forensic Files where a malnourished child died by eating scrapings of lead paint on the patio of their apartment, and Linus/the tenants banding together to get the creature to kill Victoria brought to mind a lower-stakes version of the Ken McElroy case. .

Oh, I remember that case! I can definitely see the similarities, yeah.

Good question about how to explain all the dead bodies in "Madness", too. I can see them just blaming Zeller and trying to wipe their hands of it all. Though all the mess left behind and whatnot may be harder to brush away....

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Good question about how to explain all the dead bodies in "Madness", too. I can see them just blaming Zeller and trying to wipe their hands of it all. Though all the mess left behind and whatnot may be harder to brush away....

It's times like this I really wish we had a follow-up to some of these stories, lol.

• Love 1

I nicked the back of my ankle earlier today (nothing major, just a small cut), so, uh...this was probably not the best episode for me to be watching this evening, with two stories about people with damaged ankles and all. 

So weird to see this show in full on animated format, but I kinda liked it. It was interesting. Very, very bleak, disturbing stories, though, wow. The first story, "Survivor Type" - Richard spiraled HARD, damn. That got awfully gruesome awfully fast. And yet, given his shady dealings, well, as tends to be the case with this show, it's karma coming back at a character in a truly nasty form. 

"Twittering from the Circus of the Dead" - This one was weird, and got even freakier as it went on. Talk about your strange and curious tourist stops! Blake was way more chill about a lot of what was happening than I think most people would be in her situation - her parents, especially her mom, seemed to catch on sooner that all was not right with this whole setup, and that would've been me as well. But I guess being a jaded teen blinds you to some of these dangers until it's far too late. That poor ringleader trying to call out for help, with nobody paying attention or taking her seriously. 

And like with the story of the bed and breakfast of the dead that aired earlier this season, once again, people are reading about all of this craziness on social media and just think it's all for fun, a game. I'm thinking these writers don't have a very positive view of social media :p.

I also got chills at the part where Blake talked about how they said that many people disappeared over the years through this circus. So just how long has this thing been running? Are those people's families and friends who didn't attend with them looking for them? AND WHY WOULD ANYONE BRING A MINOR TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS? 

Yeah. Freaky stuff, these stories. Curious to see what next week's animated special will be like. 

• Love 2

To anyone that might know: Wikipedia says that season three's episodes have already started airing on whatever Shudder is (a streaming app?); the first episode streamed on September 23. How long does it take to get from streaming service to TV?

20 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

To anyone that might know: Wikipedia says that season three's episodes have already started airing on whatever Shudder is (a streaming app?); the first episode streamed on September 23. How long does it take to get from streaming service to TV?

It looks like the second season had appeared on Shudder (which is a streaming service, yes) back in April. And then it premiered on AMC last month. 

So if the third season is on Shudder now, then I'm guessing it'll show up on AMC probably early next year sometime. 

• Useful 1

Season 3, Episode 4, “Stranger Sings/Meter Reader”  Airdate: Thursday, Oct. 14
“Stranger Sings” A whimsical tale where Sara (Suehyla El-Attar) and awkward OB-GYN Barry (Chris Mayers) have a meet-cute in a coffee shop. 
Kadianne Whyte plays Sara’s roommate Miranda
Director: Axelle Carolyn
Writer: Jordana Arkin

“Meter Reader” Welcome to the Apocalypse where a demonic plague has devastated the population and a group called the “Meter Readers” are fighting back. 
Abigail Dolan protrays the willful teen Theresa
Cynthia Evans plays Theresa's mother Maria
Boston Pierce plays Theresa's bother Michael  
Johnathon Schaech plays Dalton 
Director: Joe Lynch
Writer: John Esposito

• Love 2

Night of the Living Late Show: I'm very sorry but I burst out laughing when the show started. His super immersion-pod invention is basically a tanning bed? :p.

Hm. This episode was different than all the other ones, tone-wise, and even though it was full-length (I think forty-five minutes) I didn't see much to prove that he was emotionally unavailable like Renee seemed to think. Other than flaking on dinner to have an immersion-pod virtual affair with the lady in Horror Express. And I wondered halfway through whether all of Renee's concerns were coming from Renee herself or were they put into her head by her dad. So now Renee's going to be arrested for murder unless her dad uses all that money of theirs to make it go away, and...yeah, I just felt bad for Simon throughout all of this. 

*Note: the virtual affair was bad, but I didn't think it justified him getting his thumb whacked off with pliers.

But that's another question, isn't it? Movie-Simon is going to be killed (badly, I'm assuming), but Real-Life Simon in the immersion-pod? What's going to be on his body besides no thumb? Renee might be able to stage it as the top of the pod-tanning bed trapped him inside and he couldn't get out?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

His super immersion-pod invention is basically a tanning bed? :p.

LOL, I thought the same thing :D.

And I wondered halfway through whether all of Renee's concerns were coming from Renee herself or were they put into her head by her dad.

Oh, definitely. I'd say it's at least a mix of both her own insecurities and her dad filling her head with fears. He clearly didn't care for Simon from the jump, so anything to help get him out of the way was just fine by him. 

Good question, too, about how the movie murder may affect his real-life death. It's plausible to say a tanning bed killed him, but yeah, even then, there may be some injuries she won't be able to fully explain away as the result of that. 

• Useful 1

...all right, well, that was a wild episode :p. I liked the way the group worked together, though, Phyllis was cool and I liked the ending she got. And Robert and Irena - nothing says romance like battling Santa disciples :D!

On to season 3, then, whenever that arrives on AMC!

• Love 1

Animation special! The animation was cool but both of these stories were ones I wouldn't have minded seeing in the regular, show, format, especially the second one :)

Survivor Type: This one reminded me of every episode of I Shouldn't Be Alive I've ever seen, only darker. It made me so sad :( 

Twittering from the Circus of the Dead: If anyone ever watched Are You Afraid of the Dark there was a three-episode arc revival special in 2019 called Carnival of Doom. This episode totally reminded me of that, down to all the adults and children that have disappeared through the circus. 

• Love 1

"I Shouldn't be Alive", only darker. Well. That sounds disturbing :p.

I can totally see the "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" comparison with the second story, yes! A more adult, graphic take on that series. 

• LOL 1

Season 3, Episode 5, "Time Out/The Things in Oakwood’s Past"  Airdate: Thursday, Oct. 21

AVvXsEhGQsLEZgEI98RO4JWI0Al3B1eT_j4TpFzC

"Time Out" was directed by Jeffrey F. January from a script by Barrington Smith and Paul Seetachitt. Starring Matthew Barnes (Tim), Devon Hales (Lauren), Jibre Hordges, Lauren Richards, Jabari Marshall, Grant Feely, Shannon Eubanks, Kamran Shaikh, Emerson Bennett, Jody Whitehurst, David Alexander Kaplan, and Garrett Zehner.

Tim finds the answer to always wishing there were more hours in the day, but the success he can now achieve might not be worth the cost.

ie_78739.jpeg

"The Things in Oakwood’s Past" Directed by Greg Nicotero and Dave Newberg from a script by Greg Nicotero and Daniel Kraus.
This animated tale's voice cast includes Mark Hamill (Mac Kamen), Ron Livingston, Danielle Harris (Marnie Wrightson), Fayna Sanchez, Kate Thulin, and Andy Daly.

The town of Oakwood has a storied past, and the opening of a time capsule is an exciting moment of remembrance. But can a local librarian keep a darker part of the town’s history from repeating itself?

creepshow-the-things-in-oakwoods-past-1-

• Love 1

Shapeshifters Anonymous: Well, that escalated quickly, lol, but the collection of killer Santas does explain why cheetah woman bit the head off the Santa cookie so aggressively :p. I love that silent Ryan was the hero in the end and out of all of them I think Phyllis was my favorite. I have no idea who that guy was that she went off with at the end but I'll assume he's a celebrity or just a random hot guy. But hey, she got a hundred million dollars! Her beheading Lobster Claw Santa was awesome.   

PS. What size poop did Robert Weston bring to the doctor's office? It looked like three sausage links and he had it in a regular container like you keep leftovers in, rofl.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

PS. What size poop did Robert Weston bring to the doctor's office? It looked like three sausage links and he had it in a regular container like you keep leftovers in, rofl.

I wondered about that, too! That was...disturbing :p. 

• LOL 1

Season 3, Episode 6, "Drug Traffic/A Dead Girl Named Sue"    

Season Finale   Airdate: Thursday, Oct. 28

"Drug Traffic"

Evan Miller, an ambitious Congressman (Reid Scott) uses the heated topics of immigration and healthcare to his political advantage. 

border station guard Beau (Michael Rooker) 
Mai (Sarah Jon)
Mai's mother (Mai Delape)

"A Dead Girl Named Sue" 

Cliven Ridgeway (Josh Mikel) is the son of a small town’s mayor. Thanks to his father’s position, Cliven is able to get away with committing some atrocious acts during a Zombie outbreak. 

Police chief Evan Foster (Cristian Gonzalez)
Heather Anne Campbell adapts a short story by Craig Engler.
John Harrison directs. 

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

If you are referring to  "Drug Traffic" read about this creature first.

Reveal spoiler

Krasue

I knew it as a:

Spoiler

Penanngal or however you spell it.  I was just wondering if the pills were even working at all, since it looked like she coughed / vomited them all back up anyway.

creepshow-s2-bd-hic-updated.jpg?auto=web

Creepshow Season 2 available on Blu-ray and DVD on December 7th.

Special Features are as follows:

A Creepshow Animated Special

A Creepshow Holiday Special

WonderCon@Home 2021 Interview with Greg Nicotero

Photo Galleries

Comic Art Booklet

Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes

Behind-the-Scenes Raw Footage  

• Love 1

The 240 page official “Making of Shudder’s Creepshow” coffee-table book is available for pre-order, shipping on October 25th from AMC Networks Publishing / Titan Books.

Creepshow_Book_STANDARD_cover_v1_576x.pn

Shudder's Creepshow: From Script to Scream: Standard Edition Book
Regular price $49.99 pre-order Cover Art by Gary Pullin

Creepshow_Book_EXCLUSIVE_cover_v1_576x.p
Shudder's Creepshow: From Script to Scream: AMCN Publishing Exclusive Edition Book
Regular price $79.99 pre-order Cover Art by Sanjulian

• Love 1

Creepshow #1 Debuts Covers, First Look at Skybound Anthology (Exclusive)

The Creepshow comic book from Skybound, based on Greg Nicotero's hit Shudder TV series will be released on September 21.  Each issue of Creepshow will feature two stories.

Creepshow #1 comes in a variety of covers and features a birthday clown named Shingo with a rather unique appetite and a tale about trick or treaters who are taught what happens when you mess with the wrong house.

01-creepshow01a-cover-1.jpg

Creepshow TV Series Season 4 has just finished wrapping up it's post-production. 

‘Creepshow’ TV Series to Be Developed Into Video Game by DreadXP and DarkStone Digital (EXCLUSIVE)

DreadXP and game developer DarkStone Digital plan to produce a video game based on the TV series “Creepshow” for multiple platforms in 2024. The video game will follow “Creepshow’s” anthology format and feature several self-contained horror stories across different types of gameplay genres and tones.

• Love 1

Creepshow Season 4 will release all six episodes at the same time on Shudder and AMC+ on October 13, 2023. While AMC will release Creepshow Season 4 one episode a week starting in October on Friday the 13th, 2023 at 10 pm ET.

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

F7yCuZ1W8AADSMn?format=jpg&name=medium

S04.E01: Cassandra; Smile
creepshow-season-4-Samantha-Sloyan.png
"Twenty Minutes with Cassandra" a young woman, Cassandra, bangs on the door of a kind stranger, Lorna, asking for refuge from a monstrous onslaught. 
creepshow-season-4-episode-1-horror-haun
An award-winning photojournalist and his wife are terrorized using photography.

Premiere Date: Friday, October 13, 2023     Shudder/AMC+    
Premiere Date: Friday, October 13, 2023     AMC    10pm  
F7yCw2CW8AAKzA6?format=jpg&name=medium
Ruth Codd as Cassandra
F7yCvn7WQAMoXwr?format=jpg&name=medium
Samantha Sloyan as Lorna
Frankie Francois as Okwe, the pizza delivery guy 
Andrea Drepaul as Special Agent Ella
Tina Grant as Sonja
Alaska Leigh as Roger's Secretary
Cooper Bibaud as Police Officer #1

S04.E02: The Hat; Grieving Process
014756_1536x864_638309983731874452.jpg
A budding horror novelist Jay Stratton is struggling to resist an offer from his literary agent to help spark his creativity and overcome his writer’s block. A Michelin-star chef learns how to cook for his wife.

Premiere Date: Friday, October 20, 2023     AMC    10pm 
Aleksandra Cross as Excited Young Woman
Matthew James Dowden as James Harris
Ryan Beil as Jay Stratton
Elfina Luk as Detective Kiernan
Marlee Walchuk as literary agent

S04.E03: Parent Death Trap; To Grandmother's House We Go
creepshow-season-4.jpg
Lyle Veljohnson has to deal with his verbally abusive wealthy parents. Marcia takes her stepdaughter to grandmother’s house to claim their inheritance, and nothing can stand in her way.
Premiere Date: Friday, October 27, 2023     AMC    10pm 
Amanda Huxtable as Carla
Keegan Connor Tracy as Marcia
Shaughnessy Redden as Mr. Archibald Veljohnson
Loretta Walsh as Mrs. Gloria Veljohnson

S04.E04: Meet the Belaskos; Cheat Code
A vampire family "The Belaskos" get more than they bargained for when they move in next door to a vampire-hating suburbanite. A father and son bond by playing an old video game, but soon find out there’s a reason it was abandoned.

Premiere Date: Friday, November 3, 2023     AMC    10pm 
Matthew Nelson-Mahood as Alex
Brendan Taylor as Chuck Belasko
Curtis Lum as Ryan Lee
Sari Mercer as Mother Roach
Karis Cameron as Anna 
Donavon Stinson as Doug 
Lochlyn Munro as widowed dad

S04.E05: Something Burrowed, Something Blue; Doodles
creepshow-season-4-tom-atkins.jpg

A father (Tom Atkins) wants to mend his relationship with his daughter before it is too late. A young couple are gifted everything they could ever wish for. An aspiring comic artist's cartoons keep leading to gruesome results.

Premiere Date: Friday, November 10, 2023     AMC    10pm 

S04.E06: George Romero in 3-D!; Baby Teeth
(Season Finale)
shudder-creep.png

Sarah, a struggling bookstore owner and her son, Martin find an unpublished work of George Romero, but the 3-D comic unleashes a horde of Zombies. Shelby’s mom struggles to accept that her baby is growing up, but hanging on to childhood relics isn’t as harmless as she thinks, as a young girl has an unexpected encounter with the Tooth Fairy.

Premiere Date: Friday, November 17, 2023     AMC    10pm 
Kyra Zagorsky as Sarah  
Graham Verchere as Martin

Creepshow: Season 4 Blu-ray and DVD will be released on December 5, 2023.
16625.jpg

• Like 1

S4, Ep1: For a show based on EC Comics, I found both of these stories to be quite moving. 

The monster being "so tired" of killing, and the photographer's score getting evened, might have threatened to bring tears to my eyes.

• Like 1

Ooooh, yeah, I really liked the second story in this episode in particular, it was unsettling and I liked how they built the tension with the photo and everything. That ending. Holy shit. 

I liked the interaction between Lorna and Cassandra in the first episode, and Lorna finally getting so fed up with the craziness going on. 

• Like 1

October 14

S4, Ep2: "Stephen Bachman", ha love it!

Both of these ones had some pretty freaky effects, they went full Nicotero on our ass.

I really don't think that guy is going to be able to maintain his new "family" long term.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I really don't think that guy is going to be able to maintain his new "family" long term.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, probably not, no... 

Regarding the first story, yeah, being a horror lover and all, Stratton would know the dangers of taking on some object with magic powers that will supposedly help his writer's block :p. And yet...

Also ,the actor playing him reminded me of someone else a little bit, looks-wise, but I can't quite put my finger on who.