Type keyword(s) to search

Kendra On Top - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I wasted my time watching part one AND two of this dumb after finale interview show.

I'm still not convinced this was all scripted and fake.

But I'll give the benefit of the doubt it was real. I think Hank did have an affair. So if Kendra is dumb enough to stay with him for whatever...money, kids, daddy issues, abandonment issues, or her reality shows then she gets whatever heartbreak she's suffering. I never heard her once say she still loved Hank. Most everything was all about her. She's as bad as Tori Spelling. No, wait, no one is as bad as Tori Spelling, but Kendra is a narcissist.

I felt bad for Hank at times because he did act like he really loved Kendra and was sorry and I'm a sucker to watch a grown man sitting there with tears running down his face while being berated and called vile names. If I was him I would have told her the truth and suffer the consequences. Get divorced because I don't think this marriage can be saved.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 2

Seriously? Kendra talks this out with friends and professional counselors, but it isn't until the most self indulgent man of all time talks to her that she has an epiphany? She acts like the Angel Gabriel came down and enlightened her, not some 88 year old lug who spent practically all of his life chasing skirts.

• Love 4

All he had to say was, we're all human, we all make mistakes! Boom! boom! boom!

Kendra is mostly disappointing that Hank did not turn out to become that rich football star she  expected. These sports stars should stay far away from these reality-show girls-it is bad-luck for their careers.

• Love 1

Haven't read the whole thread but did you notice the poor editing of the rings Hank gave her in the restaurant? Two different ones shown in the boxes.

Huh, I'll have to watch closer. It looks like the ring Hef gave Crystal-a cheaper version. But why give her another ring to throw in the toilet?

• Love 1

So I just saw a commercial for something like "Watch last season with Kendra and Hank!" wherein they literally sit on their bed and watch the shows from last season. And cry a little bit. I'm sure, once again, the issue is talked about in a vague way. I really didn't think they could drag this out much longer, but I have been proven wrong!

Well they're taking some pages from Tori and Deans playbook. I hope Kendra doesn't develop all the health issues and neurosis of Tori though or start displaying them as a storyline like yucky Tori.

Kendra, Kendra, Kendra! When is enough of making your husband pay by continually showing him sobbing on TV. After just seeing her in the therapists office and once again talking about the same shit I just saw on marriage boot camp and showing Hank breaking down, yet again, I pressed stop on my DVR and deleted. Went to season manager and removed the series. I am outtie. See you, fellow snarkers on other shows.

Well, in general what I've noticed is that Kendra is going out of her way to stick it to Hank....a little revenge by all the partying and flirting with guys while she is away on her various reality shows.  Might also be a bit of the turning 30 thing too.

• Love 1

Yep, Hank is definitely in Cheaters Purgatory right now. Kendra is showing her true colors. She's been bored with the whole happy wife, happy mom, happy life schtick and loves the attention and excitement she's getting from the British dudes. His transgression gave her a free pass to be the 'old Kendra'. I loved how her pregnant friend was keeping it real and telling her that she is totally wrong. I'm 6 episodes in and I jut keep getting more annoyed and irritated by Kendra and her selfishness. She is pretty much driving Hank away and doesn't realize it.

She said "theres so many people out there to give my love to." Kendra is bored of Hank and only speaks highly of him when mentioned in same breath as their children. She has the wandering eye and it wont disappear til she fulfills some of the fantasies she currently has. I dont think the therapy will help much since its mainly an internal issue she has that Hank doesnt have much to do with at tbis point. She has to lie from now on or end up looking like villain to the general public.

• Love 1

Kendra isn't pissed about Hank's affair. She is pissed that Hank isn't the star athlete, major bread-winner in the family. She didn't want to marry Joe, the plumber. This affair, while terrible, can be put in the past. Kendra is using it as an out.

• Love 1

For a woman who keeps harping on how much Hank hurt her, she doesnt seem to be in a hurry to divorce him. In fact Id say she seems to enjoy beating him over the head with this whole mess. I get trying to make things work, but if by this point things havent been worked out its time to call it quits and move on. Healthier for all involved.

Though to be honest I have to wonder if these two stay together because they think no one else would want them. 

I wonder if Kendra is really trying to run off all of her fans.  It sure seems that way.  The show is just ridiculous.

So, Kendra has the nerve to criticize her dad's fiance for partying too hard and not acting like a dutiful fiance?  WHAT?  In light of the way Kendra has conducted herself since getting married, I can't imagine how Kendra has room to talk.  Kendra has continually acted like a party animal, stripped, drank, etc. embarrassing Hank, and she thought that was just fine.   But now that her dad's fiance does it, oh my.  She's terrible.  Please.  Kendra has never worried about what kind of impression she made, but she has a double standard for others.  At least the finance didn't have little kids at home.

And it seems Kendra can't stop acting like a party girl and not a wife with a husband and kids at home.  I suspect the hookup with the men at the hotel pool was staged, but still......it makes no difference.  Even pretending to be like that while you're married with little kids at home is bizarre.  And Jessica is just as bad.  What did her husband see in her. He seems to be a normal guy. Jessica seems to egg Kendra on.  She seems to be a real stirrer, IMO.

Kendra seems to be nauseous when talk of Hank comes up.  I really wish she would let the man go.  Let him move on and find some peace.  The trouble seems to be that Kendra would have no reality show without her husband and kids.  So sad.  She's too old to get on Teen Mom, Party Down South, etc.  She wants to be a single party girl. She doesn't seem to enjoy being a mom at all. I really wish she would let Hank have primary custody and find a woman he can find happiness with.  When will he finally get fed up with her?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

Granddude couldn't wait to meet Hef to thank him for "being there" for Kendra during his absence?  That's pretty messed up.

The baby doesn't seem to be bonding with Kendra.  Hank seems like a good dad, though.

I noticed it too. I first thought it was perhaps because of the special bond that girls have with their Dads, but Alijah is just mirroring what Kendra has given (or not given) her. It's really sad because Kendra complains about her mom and the fact that they have a shitty relationship, but she is creating the same thing with her daughter.

I think it's related to the fact that she had Alijah and right after the scandal hit. It's not the little girls' fault, but all the stress, pain, and anger that Kendra was feeling then must have somehow prevented the mother-daughter bond from happening normally. She can still fix it if she spends more time with her daughter, but Kendra is in a zone where she only cares about one person...herself.

For someone who doesn't like to be judged, she is extremely judgey herself.

Hopefully she will continue therapy and hopefully heal, grow, and mature, and fix it before she completely ruins any hope of bonding with Alijah.

• Love 2

This is the sad fact of professional athletics:  If you (or your kid) want to make it to this level - doesn't matter the sport - the child's life must be 100% dedicated to this pursuit.  No room to cultivate "backup" skills.  So especially with full contact sports like professional football, the average professional career is 3 - 4 years.  Most of these guys get drafted and don't finish their college degrees, make big bonuses and great salaries up front, and their career is over well before the age of 30.  They likely have had a huge team of family/coaches on top of the management teams (agents, PR etc) helping them along the way - so the athlete isn't taking home nearly as much of those big bucks as everyone is lead to believe.  

Hank may have nothing to show now for his hard work his entire life.  Kendra likely planned her life around a Dan Marino-type thinking the money would come flooding in for 20 years, so now they are reduced to coming up with bafoonery storylines to promote their show.  Transsexual cheating scandals that have spread out over 2 seasons of their basic cable reality show and a few offshoots - wife swap, marriage boot camp, UK shows...ugh.  I don't even believe Hank actually cheated.  I think Kendra is furious that the couple has no income other than the show, and let's face it - Kendra's way too old to tow the line as former Hef gf (that show ended years ago).  She doesn't come across maternal enough to get into the mommy lifestyle guru club that a lot of her fellow reality show do.  Her anger and bitterness toward Hank seem very real but she's projecting into a fake cheating scandal instead of opening up and saying "This wasn't how I planned it!"

• Love 2

Another dreadful season is in the books. That whole scene at the end in the counselor's office was weird and awkward and icky. We get it, Kendra - you love your husband. We don't need to see you humping him in your therapy sessions. Sit in your own damn seat. With that being said, I don't much care whether Hank actually cheated on Kendra or if we're still going with the ridiculous story that tried to spin on Marriage Boot Camp, but Hank actually seems like a decent, likable guy. This show portrays him as being a really good, devoted father who appears to love his crazy ass wife. He could do a whole lot better than Kendra. Free Hank!!

• Love 1

I guess there should be a new thread for the new season, but is anyone watching?  I tried to check it out, but it's so pathetic. I can't see me watching Kendra anymore.  She's just so sad with her undying desire to party like a wild and crazy single lady. That theme has worn old and not just a little bit.  When the ladies went out together on their trip, it was quite obvious how much younger the new girls are than Kendra and Jessica.  And what was wrong with them?  Kendra looked horrible and Jessica looked like she didn't even style her hair.  It seemed like they didn't even try to look nice.  Anyway, I have zero respect for Kendra, feel sorry for Hank and the kids and wish she would go away.  

I can't believe that she is worried about her mom writing a tell all book.  News flash Kendra.  Stop worrying. Nobody cares what your mom says about you and I doubt that anyone would bother to read it.  You are not a big celebrity.  She needs a new image. That old stuff isn't working, IMO.  

• Love 3

I watched a couple episodes of last season and it was so damn boring and she's just not a very likable or nice person.

I notice a disconnect with her kids and husband . Even when she says something loving or touchs them it sometimes seems awkward or forced .

It is weird because I found her a amusing and more lively on the girls next door . She's turned into a different person.

• Love 2

I think I know what Kendra is guilty of, since her friend thinks she is guilty of something. She s guilty of leaving Hefner and marrying Hank. Her mother was having the time of her life at the mansion when Kendra was there. How dare Kendra decide to do something to make herself happy and not clear it with her mother. I believe things went south when she left her very rich old man which put a stop to her mother's partying and plastic surgery. Hank can't and won't do for her mother what Hef did. Look how quick mommie dearest jumped on the "leave Hank" bandwagon when the cheating rumors were floating about. As someone up thread said Kendra needs to stop worrying about what her mother is going to write. Nobody cares and we all know what that mother of hers is about. At least in my head I know what she is about. A piss poor excuse of a parent who clearly is very self serving and doesn't have her daughter's back. She has Two beautiful grandchildren and all she can think about is tearing their mother down and making a buck out of it. Get a real job Patty and stop trying to live off what little fame your only daughter has left. (Is her mother's name Patty? Lol I forgot that woman's name.)

• Love 7

They drew out the "what happened with Hank?" storyline FOREVER (was there ever even a resolution? I only watch this show intermittently) and now it's her mom writing a book. I just watched a couple of episodes and it was the A or B storyline for 4 straight episodes. I so do not care about this.

I believe you are right about Patty lasandi

• Love 2

Yes the show needs a new angle, if Kendra wants to stay relevant she needs to re-invent herself and quickly. Do something professionally, start a business or something. Honestly Id rather watch Ice T and Coco than these two, but they say that reality tv gets boring after a while because reality is boring, and you have to start manufacturing story lines. 

• Love 1

I can't believe no one has been here since 2015!  I dropped by after seeing a preview for a new season! I could barely believe it!  I have no idea how Kendra got another season.  She must be ecstatic.  Apparently, she got some mileage from her appearance on Boot Camp Rehab with her mom.  

On 4/8/2016 at 9:48 PM, lasandi said:

I think I know what Kendra is guilty of, since her friend thinks she is guilty of something. She s guilty of leaving Hefner and marrying Hank. Her mother was having the time of her life at the mansion when Kendra was there. How dare Kendra decide to do something to make herself happy and not clear it with her mother. I believe things went south when she left her very rich old man which put a stop to her mother's partying and plastic surgery. Hank can't and won't do for her mother what Hef did. Look how quick mommie dearest jumped on the "leave Hank" bandwagon when the cheating rumors were floating about. As someone up thread said Kendra needs to stop worrying about what her mother is going to write. Nobody cares and we all know what that mother of hers is about. At least in my head I know what she is about. A piss poor excuse of a parent who clearly is very self serving and doesn't have her daughter's back. She has Two beautiful grandchildren and all she can think about is tearing their mother down and making a buck out of it. Get a real job Patty and stop trying to live off what little fame your only daughter has left. (Is her mother's name Patty? Lol I forgot that woman's name.)

I just caught this on late last night - didn't even realize it's still been on!  But if this forum is any judge, no one is watching :). You are dead on about her pimp of a mother - thanks for saying it so well, because when I try I get in trouble here for using bad words :). I give you a thousand likes!

• Love 1

I noticed that a new season has started ( or did it never end?). If all they can come up with as a story line is will Kendra's mother write a tell all that no one cares about then she better send Hank out to get himself in trouble & she can torture him for another season.

• Love 1
On 4/8/2016 at 9:48 PM, lasandi said:

I agree with every word you said.

• Love 2
(edited)

I saw this today and wondered if any old fans were still around.  I used to watch, but, finally gave up when Kendra just couldn't seem to be happy being a wife and mother. Yeah, Hank messed up, but, even so, he seemed to be much more committed to the family and parenting than Kendra.  I suppose I grew to be more of a Hank fan than Kendra's, although she can be charming.  Sorry for the kid's sake, but, I suppose they will figure it out and make things work.  I'm wondering how having meltdowns on Instagram helps the kids, but........

Here's an article on their split:

http://people.com/tv/kendra-wilkinson-hints-hank-baskett-divorce-announcement/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Saw this on NYDN today-

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kendra-wilkinson-ends-marriage-ex-nfl-player-hank-baskett-article-1.3919451

"Ex-Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson has officially pulled the plug on her marriage to former NFL player Hank Baskett.

The Friday filing in Los Angeles County, confirmed by a court source, dropped after Wilkinson hinted in a series of social media posts Monday that the union had run its course.

“Today is the last day of my marriage to this beautiful man,” Wilkinson said in a Friday morning Instagram post that included a photo of the couple in happier times.

“I will forever love Hank and be open but for now we have chosen to go our own ways. I’m beyond sad and heartbroken because I did believe in forever, that’s why I said yes but unfortunately too much fear has gotten in the way,” she wrote."

• Love 1