Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E18: Au Revoir, Sirocco

• Start Topic

Would yachting still be Sandy's passion if it weren't for the captain's absolute authority part?  Sandy's never met a power she wouldn't trip.

I did agree with her about the "nothing there at the breakfast table" issue though. At least have a continental breakfast set up in case someone gets up early.  The table not being set for breakfast, whatever, but have some coffee, juice, a muffin, something, not just a bare table.  

I thought Anastasia's table decorations that Sandy *loved so much* were hideous.  If it doesn't looked like a dollar store exploded in the centre of your table, you aren't doing it right? Is that how it works? Feather boas, party streamers and plastic gemstones, just no.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

I have felt too that Sandy favors the men but it might be that she just favors the deck crew because she understands their job better. Since she is a captain I would guess that she came up the ranks as deck crew. I thought the interior did a good job this season and was happy to see them getting along so well. Sandy’s fixation with centerpieces was bizarre. I mean she is a captain and just this season went to the odd boat show, saw centerpieces and now insists that the same be recreated on her ship. Does it not occur to her that the beautiful things she saw needed hours of preparation on land with easy access to materials? As a passenger I would much rather see a nice floral arrangement than something with marbles that roll around on the table.

Hannah does do a pretty good job of connecting with the guests. As she said, her passion is people. That maybe the most important part of her job.

• Love 22

I completely agree that Sandy is a camera whore and will do whatever she needs to so that we can see her face in a scene.  She flip-flops so much, it's hard to get a read on her - "the interior needs to get a lot of rest" - "Get everyone up and out of bed NOW!" -"You're crappy at your job and have no passion for yachting" - "I get it - you're all about the guests and making sure they have a good experience - you're great at that."  and so on and so on.

Actually, I think that Sandy's "passion" may have changed now that she has had a modicum of celebrity outside of the yachting world, and is now more passionate about being on TV than actual yachting.  I also think that Sandy is trying to (kind of) compete with Captain Lee, because it is very clear that he is way more popular than she is.

On the other hand, Hannah is horrible at tablescapes and decor.  She has admitted it in previous seasons, and she had other stews who were excellent at putting together nice decor.  Of course, they also had decor items on the ship to work with.  BUT - really, Hannah - there has to be some type of florist or flower stalls in every port.  Order some flowers or flower arrangements for the tables, or go into port and buy some flowers and put them in a vase or attractive, unusual vessel.  That instantly dresses up a table or interior cabin.  I do think that Hannah can be lazy about decor, mostly because she is not good at it.  I say she is lazy about it because being creative isn't as difficult as it used to be, what with Pinterest and other google images that she can pull up and (sort of) recreate, if she would stretch her  mind a bit.  

But, if the tablescapes/decor are the ONLY thing that Sandy has to complain about with Hannah, than she needs to go back to the wheelhouse and have a big ole' captain seat!  We didn't hear the guests complaining about the lack of decor, or how it ruined their whole trip.  And, yeah, I know they are paying a ton of money (supposedly), and should have a 5-star experience, and if it were me, I would notice things like that, but it seems like most of this season's charter guests just wanted to get completely hammered and make fools of themselves, so I would think they would complain more if the boat ran out of Grey Goose or Patron than they would about a tablescape.

I think that both Sandy and Hannah need to work to re-find their "passion" - Hannah needs to reach out to Martha Stewart or Colin Cowie or someone, to get some basic ideas on tablescapes, and Sandy needs to take a cue from Captain Lee and stop being such a micromanaging, flip-flopping captain.

Again, for me, Below Deck Med is not up to par with the original BD.  The crew is mostly unpleasant (except for Colin - will miss him!!) and vulgar, the drama seems MUCH more produced, and the guests all seemed like boorish people.  Surprisingly, the family with the "record artist" daughter were the most gracious, imo.  

Can't wait for Captain Lee, Kate and the new season of Below Deck!

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

On the other hand, Hannah is horrible at tablescapes and decor. 

Unlike Kate, she has not even attempted to put a towel display on a bed to surprise guests with. Nothing seems personalized for the guests. Minimal effort.  They have online videos teaching you how to fold them to get various animals. Also her napkins. Anyone can just stuff one in a napkin ring, but there are ways of getting them to fan out and look fancier. If she wasn’t into it she always could have asked one of her other stews to do it. She just didn’t care. One of those if I’m getting by then why put anymore effort into it type of people. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I did agree with her about the "nothing there at the breakfast table" issue though. At least have a continental breakfast set up in case someone gets up early.  The table not being set for breakfast, whatever, but have some coffee, juice, a muffin, something, not just a bare table.  

When they are doing a buffet like that they have the platters ready to go and than bring them out when the guests get up so they don’t get ruined. The guests are promptly greeted and asked what they want which to me is much better service than a random buffet bar already laid out. However, in this case the guests had specified they wanted a brunch so Sandy being Sandy was making a big deal about nothing.

Earlier this season, the complaining* accountants, a primary got up and said they wanted breakfast and the table was quickly filled with food only for them to not have wanted it so quickly and bitch that the pancakes got cold.

*in their defense Sandy was constantly prompting them to complain.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 12

I was curious as to how they could drop the guests off at a completely different port. I'm obsessive enough to actually look it up, and they are actually two ports rather far apart as the "boat cruises" but only a mile or two apart as the "crow flies." (On opposite sides of a narrow peninsula).

Edited by dleighg
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Jsage said:

Does anyone know what Hannah said about Kate? I'm sad to hear they're not friends anymore. 

It must have been fairly recent because they were hanging out when they were both in NYC in August.

4 hours ago, Special K said:

That scene where Sandy called Joao up to the bridge seemingly just to vent and dish with him about Hannah and the Interior was so painful to watch.  He kept waiting for her to get to the point of why she called him up there.  Totally inappropriate while on duty to ask an underling to dish dirt about another underling who is his peer.  I'm not Joao's biggest fan, but I give him credit for not indulging in what she clearly wanted, which was a nasty gossip-fest. At least one of them seems to understand professional behavior.

I feel like this season has been one painfully awkward scene with Sandy and Joao after another. 

As I’ve said, Sandy doesn’t bother me much, but that right there is why she’s a shit manager. Never bitch about one employee to another. 

That said, Hannah is a shit stew and a worse supervisor. I agree Sandy lurves the cameras (and drooling over Joao - imagine if she was hetero??) but at least she can handle the boat. Hannah has zero value. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, nytonc said:

... I agree Sandy lurves the cameras (and drooling over Joao - imagine if she was hetero??) but at least she can handle the boat...

According to what she said on the "After-show", and, to summarize, she's bi, but it's easier for her with women, because of the way they communicate

• Useful 5
44 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It must have been fairly recent because they were hanging out when they were both in NYC in August.

I saw Kate was hanging out in NY with Ben when he was on WWHL last month, I wonder if he instigated the falling out

• Love 2
3 hours ago, maggiegil said:

I saw Kate was hanging out in NY with Ben when he was on WWHL last month, I wonder if he instigated the falling out

I wonder if it was his comment that reality tv has changed Hannah more than Kate? She might have lashed out at Ben saying that it changed Kate too and that pissed Kate off. Just hypothesizing...

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/chef-ben-robinson-thinks-reality-tv-has-changed-hannah-ferrier

2 minutes ago, Jsage said:

I wonder if it was his comment that reality tv has changed Hannah more than Kate? She might have lashed out at Ben saying that it changed Kate too and that pissed Kate off. Just hypothesizing...

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/chef-ben-robinson-thinks-reality-tv-has-changed-hannah-ferrier

I doubt it. They didn’t actually meet until after the second or third season of BDM and don’t really know each other outside of the context of reality tv. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, scrb said:

After Ayesha complained the interior wasn’t praised enough, they showed clips of Sandy praising them over and over.  This dressing down of Hannah is the last bit of drama for the season.

I have to disagree.  The editors had to really reach for examples of Sandy praising the interior crew.  Of the four clips they showed, two were not compliments per se - one clip showed Aesha asking if they could do white glove service, with Sandy replying: sure; and one was Sandy hugging Aesha as she said goodbye and telling her it was great working with her. Those are examples of praise?  The other examples were: 1) looking at a tablescape and saying “great;” and 2) at a tip meeting saying “interior - amazing.”  I mean, really?  Big whoop.  IMO, that clip package proved Aesha’s point, not Sandy’s point that Aesha is a “forgetter” (Sandy’s word).  

• Love 22
4 hours ago, maggiegil said:

Funny that you mention that, he was the first person who popped in my mind.

Sad that there's bad blood.  I don't like Kate's passive aggressive digs on social media. Why couldn't she just talk to her directly?  Maybe the person in the middle has ulterior motives of their own?

4 hours ago, albarino said:

I must have missed that.  To confirm, they aren't returning?

They're filming season 5 now, so with Aesha & Anastasia in NY for WWHL, they aren't part of the cast.  Hannah is definitely filming, and it appears Sandy too.  There was an article about her girlfriend singing the national anthem at the football game and it mentioned Sandy would miss it due to filming

While she’s sad Yawn won’t be in town to help her celebrate, she’s getting a “do-over” when she returns. “She’ll miss my birthday every year while she’s with Below Deck,” Shafer remarked. “

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, dleighg said:

I was curious as to how they could drop the guests off at a completely different port. I'm obsessive enough to actually look it up, and they are actually two ports rather far apart as the "boat cruises" but only a mile or two apart as the "crow flies." (On opposite sides of a narrow peninsula).

Either the production crew drives them to the hotel or wherever they need to be or they hire a private car.

Or at worst the guests have to take a taxi.

2 hours ago, snarts said:

Sad that there's bad blood.  I don't like Kate's passive aggressive digs on social media. Why couldn't she just talk to her directly?  Maybe the person in the middle has ulterior motives of their own?

She could have the response was to someone else asking why she was no longer friendly with her. It’s not as if the two were bff. They only met like two or three times.

9 hours ago, snarts said:

Honestly I don't think Kate is a remotely decent friend nor do I think Hannah said anything especially negative about Kate. Kate had a falling out with Josiah for a time too. He kept trying to reach to her, but she ghosted him. I don't think she ever put much effort in maintaining the relationship. I think the final bit was when he sent her a link to a Go Fund Me campaign to raise money for a charity that had helped his mother through her cancer journey. Instead of DMing him to ask what the fundraising was for, she puts it on Twitter.

When Kate has talked about keeping in touch with Amy, it's been clear that Amy is the one who put in most of the effort. I know she and Ben have an off and on friendship. Finally, the thing I find most damning about Kate is that she recommended her friend Bobby for the show; Bobby is just awful.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/below-deck-do-kate-chastain-and-josiah-carter-keep-in-touch.html/

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 9/30/2019 at 10:44 PM, Luciano said:

Didn't Colin literally say that he didn't have a passion for yachting earlier in the season? Sandy's reaction was to pretty much beg him to stay despite it. Now she's basically telling Hannah she should do something else because she thinks this isn't Hannah's passion. Hmmm.

I would be incredibly uncomfortable if my boss, especially if it's one who I have an uneasy relationship with, asks me for a 'Big hug!' after scolding me. You don't need to be grabbing me by my shoulders, you don't need to be kissing my cheek, you don't need to be touching me in any way.

Sandy  begged Colin to stay for her own selfish reasons. Sandy wasn’t trying to have a MOB incident, if Jack somehow mysteriously fell off the boat when no one was looking. I don’t mind the hugging at the end of the season, and I don’t mind her showing affection to certain people, because of the nature of their relationship. The whole hugging Hannah after she basically told her to find a new career, was an attempt at saving face.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Jel said:

Would yachting still be Sandy's passion if it weren't for the captain's absolute authority part?  Sandy's never met a power she wouldn't trip.

[snip]

'JEL’ :

too clever, too funny, too true !    Ha!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Unlike Kate, she has not even attempted to put a towel display on a bed to surprise guests with. Nothing seems personalized for the guests. Minimal effort.  They have online videos teaching you how to fold them to get various animals. Also her napkins. Anyone can just stuff one in a napkin ring, but there are ways of getting them to fan out and look fancier. If she wasn’t into it she always could have asked one of her other stews to do it. She just didn’t care. One of those if I’m getting by then why put anymore effort into it type of people. 

Hannah does the least expected of her, I am not a fan of those tablescapes with the hokey knick knacks, I would rather have fresh flowers and candles, maybe some sea shells but those dirty feather boa's shedding feathers everywhere, no thank you.  Kate regularly had fresh flowers delivered, she would have a multitude of entertainers on board, scavenger hunts for the guests and beach picnics.

That said, the TH's with both Hannah and Kate shredding the guests is totally stupid, why would a guest sign up for that knowing they would be talked about so badly while they tipped the crew thousands of dollars? 

Capt. Lee is a class act compared to Capt. Sandy, not once did Lee ever approach a guest with a leading question about the food such as Sandy asking if the food was hot (after waiting till dinner was half over so of course the food is no longer piping hot).

• Love 5
On 9/30/2019 at 9:35 PM, snarts said:

The guests ask for a 10:30am brunch to sleep in on their last day. So why did the deck crew waste time setting up all of the water toys, including the slide, only to put them away to pull anchor at 9:30am?  Complete waste of time and Captain Sandy eats it up like it's some big leadership display.  

Believe it or not that was the smartest thing for them to do. Imagine having all of them just standing around or puttering about not doing much? That looks worse. No matter how justifiable it is to be doing nothing NOBODY likes seeing people just standing around when they are on the clock.  This way when they are seen just standing around huddled together just shooting the shit they actually have nothing to do.

For another example of down time at work being a time bomb if not handled correctly refer to Anastatia and her very paced and leisurely way of handling her morning responsibilities. Recipe for disaster. I hate that culture in the work place. I hate having to look like a Taz manian devil just to look like I'm hustling when I can get the same amount of work done without giving off frantic vibes. Some bosses equate frazzled with urgency. The deck crew figured that having all the toys out would give Zilch reasons for anyone to question why they weren't doing something, anything. 

• Love 2
On 9/30/2019 at 11:22 PM, Luciano said:

If anyone is curious about the details, you can get them here. Jack really is a wanker. I never found him (nor Travis) charming.

Oh how pathetic.

And she's still thinking they "had a good friendship". No sweetheart, he may have had some genuinely good feelings about you and all that but rest assured his main agenda was to get in your pants. The romantic gestures were calculations and it's very obvious that a friendship with you afterwards would not be a main priority. 

It's also sad how she references the girlfriend as a bitch. Aesha seemed to think it was out of line for the girlfriend to intervene and tell her to stop callilng Jack. I'm sorry, if you find out that a man has a girlfriend then there's nothing more to discuss. Especially when you thought you were still together? What kind of conversation do you need to have? You have all the information you need. He's an asshole. He fucked you over. There is no explanation he could give that would explain the bullshit and you've just basically been dismissed from his life. 

Sucks balls I know but something as painfully blunt and obscene and most of all CLEAR as what went down isn't worth trying to make sense off. She seems to want to keep it as something clean therefore wanting that last face to face, apology, closure, friendship. I get what she wants. She wants to pretend she wasn't duped and I get that but honey the writing is on the wall. He used you. And you fell for it. 

• Love 4

Here's my theory -- the stews got along so there was no drama there.  So production creates drama by having Sandy complain about various things - like the food, like the table decorations.  Sandy is perfectly happy to do this because she gets more air time.   However, she doesn't like being unpopular, hence she does the whole "hug it out" thing after she admonishes someone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 10/1/2019 at 9:44 AM, Carolina Girl said:

Yeah, because nothing says team building like running down the interior team when praising the bosun and his team unnecessarily taking all the toys out of the toy box and then putting them away unused.  

Because she would rather them do unnecessary work, than wait to see what the guests wanted to do.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

It's also sad how she references the girlfriend as a bitch. Aesha seemed to think it was out of line for the girlfriend to intervene and tell her to stop callilng Jack. I'm sorry, if you find out that a man has a girlfriend then there's nothing more to discuss. Especially when you thought you were still together? What kind of conversation do you need to have? You have all the information you need. He's an asshole. He fucked you over. There is no explanation he could give that would explain the bullshit and you've just basically been dismissed from his life.

I actually have no issue with Aesha calling the girlfriend a bitch. Jack should have handled the situation himself. His girlfriend's anger shouldn't be taken out on Aesha who didn't know about her, it should be taken out on Jack. She and Jack were friends first, I don't think it's unreasonable to seek out an explanation of what happened from him. Yes he's an asshole and yes he screwed her over but that doesn't mean she doesn't get to hold him accountable for his actions. And it was only after she did that, that the girlfriend reached out and told her to stop talking to her boyfriend. It was unnecessary. The girlfriend started unnecessary drama so yeah, if I were in Aesha's shoes, I'd totally think she was a bitch. And that has nothing to do with the fact that Jack is an asshole and a coward. Her feelings towards both can be mutually exclusive.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Here's my theory -- the stews got along so there was no drama there.  So production creates drama by having Sandy complain about various things - like the food, like the table decorations.  Sandy is perfectly happy to do this because she gets more air time.   However, she doesn't like being unpopular, hence she does the whole "hug it out" thing after she admonishes someone.

Except hugging it out and kissing the cheeks is now standard in reality TV shows at the end.

So either the things they say to each other are not real or the hugging and other signs of affection at the end aren't real.

Or both.

Edited by scrb
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, scrb said:

Except hugging it out and kissing the cheeks is now standard in reality TV shows at the end.

So either the things they say to each other are not real or the hugging and other signs of affection at the end aren't real.

Or both.

I think a lot of it is fake.  As you said, it's standard for people to hug goodbye on reality shows, even if they appear to not really like each other.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

As you said, it's standard for people to hug goodbye on reality shows, even if they appear to not really like each other.

There's a lot of that kind of hugging in real life these days, too.

• Love 3

When someone keeps telling different versions of an event or events, its usually a sign that they are lying.  That leads me to think that all of the "drama" about the interior was production-driven.

Do the crew make a salary in addition to the tips? Any idea on a ballpark for how much they make?   

Does anyone know when the Thailand season will air? 

• Love 1
On 10/1/2019 at 11:25 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Exactly. That’s my issue with Hannah. She doesn’t try and doesn’t care and it shows. Pinterest has a a million ideas for how to look fancy on a budget. But I think Hannah thinks that kind of work is beneath her.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I actually have no issue with Aesha calling the girlfriend a bitch. Jack should have handled the situation himself. His girlfriend's anger shouldn't be taken out on Aesha who didn't know about her, it should be taken out on Jack. She and Jack were friends first, I don't think it's unreasonable to seek out an explanation of what happened from him. Yes he's an asshole and yes he screwed her over but that doesn't mean she doesn't get to hold him accountable for his actions. And it was only after she did that, that the girlfriend reached out and told her to stop talking to her boyfriend. It was unnecessary. The girlfriend started unnecessary drama so yeah, if I were in Aesha's shoes, I'd totally think she was a bitch. And that has nothing to do with the fact that Jack is an asshole and a coward. Her feelings towards both can be mutually exclusive.

Well said. Both Jack and the girlfriend handled the situation very poorly. They are both assholes.

Hannah, on one of those after show clips, said that Aesha actually told Jack that she wasn’t looking for a relationship, particularly since the charter season would be short, but Jack kept pursuing her. So she gave him a chance and he played her. What a dick. I have a feeling Jack deleted his social media because he knew Aesha would eventually tell fans what happened. He knows what he did was cruel.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, trimthatfat said:

Exactly. That’s my issue with Hannah. She doesn’t try and doesn’t care and it shows. Pinterest has a a million ideas for how to look fancy on a budget. But I think Hannah thinks that kind of work is beneath her.

They were apparently left with nothing on the boat to decorate unlike previous charters*, Sandy even acknowledged that on the after show and production only allowed Anastasia to shop on that one street and they had a limited budget for decor. 

*I rewatched the season premiere because a friend was catching up and it’s funny because Hannah and Sandy both mention how the boat was not in as much disarray as it was in season 2 when they also had Sirocco apparently they didn’t realize that one of the reasons was it was cleaned out of most things. They did leave rotting food for Mila to deal with in the galley.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 10/1/2019 at 8:25 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Unlike Kate, she has not even attempted to put a towel display on a bed to surprise guests with.

Are you referring to Katie's artistically folded penis shaped blanket? That was one of the best moments on BD! 

Capt. Sandy needs to find other ways to spend her time besides micro managing the crew. Maybe go get herself a new set of veneers. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Are you referring to Katie's artistically folded penis shaped blanket? That was one of the best moments on BD! 

Capt. Sandy needs to find other ways to spend her time besides micro managing the crew. Maybe go get herself a new set of veneers. 

In all fairness Kate has used an anchor and a swan when someone other than Dean (who loved the X-rated ones) were the recipient. 

• Love 4
On 9/30/2019 at 7:44 PM, Luciano said:

Didn't Colin literally say that he didn't have a passion for yachting earlier in the season? Sandy's reaction was to pretty much beg him to stay despite it. Now she's basically telling Hannah she should do something else because she thinks this isn't Hannah's passion. Hmmm.

Sandy is so unaware because she has such a huge bloody ego and loves to hoard her Captain position over her 'subordinates' especially the women.  I don't see her doing it so much with the guys. She literally crushed Hanna over a passion for what, table settings?  She didn't have anything else to criticize about her; then she tries to turn it around and get all huggy and admirable with her.  She should be showing a lot more real genuine appreciation and some respect for her employees especially ones like Hanna who are also leaders of employees on the yacht.  She may have upset Hanna but she really embarrassed herself and lost a lot of respect in that interaction.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Do the crew make a salary in addition to the tips? Any idea on a ballpark for how much they make?   

And I assume they also would get paid for Below Deck production.

• Love 3

Sandy is the worst type of boss to have. They thrive on ass kissing. If you don't kiss ass, you don't matter. I worked for bosses like that (a mother/daughter team) for 9 years until I could no longer hide my disgust. One of the worst, laziest, back stabbing co-workers at my office always got what ever she wanted because of that ass being kissed. It's an awful atmosphere to be in. I only lasted that long because the money was good. 

Is Joao really ready to be a captain? We saw him dock the yacht once. Don't you have to be a co-captain first for a while ? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, esco1822 said:

It’s not just her calling her a bitch it’s the idea that the girlfriend shouldn’t be upset with another woman overstepping. I get that Aesha wants answers, wants to hold him accountable cause she’s hurt but if a person is avoiding u, isn’t taking ur calls then it becomes problematic behavior. His actions alone tells u he’s a dick and isn’t worth anymore of ur time so why continue? But this is coming from years of experience and Aeshas not there yet. 

As much of an asshole as Jack is if I was his girlfriend, shit yeah I’m letting u know that ur constant harassment of a man who told you he is now dating someone else will be addressed. 

Yes, Aesha was wronged and that really is fucked up but she doesn’t get to sit on the sidelines of Jacks life and be a nuisance. It sounded like there was a bit of lingering and harassment after he came clean and that’s what I find pathetic. 

I do understand that she’s really young and trying to make sense of things and wanting an explanation and not wanting to just walk away knowing she really didn’t mean as much as she thought she did to him. It’s sad that people can be that calculating and callous but what really gets me is her still painting it as salvageable.. 

i didnt like how forgiving she sounded when talking about Jack and her making excuses for him while making it seem like his girlfriend is hindering their ability to be friends. It’s like she believes that Jack would totally still be in touch cause he has genuine feeling for her if it wasn’t for the girlfriend and I find that distasteful. 

Rest assured, if Aesha thought she could entice Jack back she would be completely down to do so. Which is what I think the real reason she’s so eager to stay in touch and continue being friends. So that she has an opportunity to either try to woo him back or to at least know that even though he has a girl he would still be flirting and sniffing around Aesha. That would help her bruised ego. 

I do believe she was genuinely hurt and rightly so but she does have a catty side which came out when she said the jokes on her (the girlfriend) cause now she’s gonna have to see them being intimate for the whole season.. 

I would be more about it if she wasn’t still so sing Songy about Jack and was just bitchy about what a dick move it was but no she’s still all Doey eyed but wants to blame some of it on the girlfriend? So she’s one of those girls and not really a girls girl. Hell she should feel sorry for the girl for even wanting to stay with Jack after all of this but Aeshas the same sort of nitwit. I’m just not with the fact that Aesha seems to be the type that would compete for a guy and I don’t like those type of woman. she needs to just move on. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sandy is the worst type of boss to have. They thrive on ass kissing. If you don't kiss ass, you don't matter. I worked for bosses like that (a mother/daughter team) for 9 years until I could no longer hide my disgust. One of the worst, laziest, back stabbing co-workers at my office always got what ever she wanted because of that ass being kissed. It's an awful atmosphere to be in. I only lasted that long because the money was good. 

Is Joao really ready to be a captain? We saw him dock the yacht once. Don't you have to be a co-captain first for a while ? 

He already is :

• Love 1