Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Episode 6

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episode talk only. No spoilers. No social media.  Speculation goes in the speculation thread. 

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Well, there was no need for Joanie and Luisa to "develop" a relationship as they already had one. 

They did but by age 7 didn't Cole and Joanie move to Vermont?  It that is the case it would be difficult to develop a close relationship while only spending time together on occasion, assuming that was the case.  They must have been in Montauk after that since the house still seemed lived in.  Or, did Luisa live there by herself?

The first half hour was unbearable due to Joanie's hateful behavior. She only got nice after she looked at the moon.

Regarding the flat tires on the bicycle. She should never have been able to get to the cemetery on that bike. My tires are flat after not riding my bike for nine months. We're supposed to believe there would be air in them after 30 years?? Not to mention the chain and everything rusted out, etc. It would be completely unusable.

I'm quite sure Joanie and her family live in Texas. I guess we are supposed to assume Joanie used some futuristic air travel that gets you from Texas to New York within an hour. But odd they never showed us this, instead we saw only the high tech local Montauk train.

Unlike most on here, I like the EJ character. He's the first person on the show in a while that seems genuine and not hate-worthy. I think he's quirky but not creepy.

I supposed it's possible he is setting up to to be Sierra's son, but his living in Montauk is quite a coincidence, and considering mom and grandma's money, you'd think he'd have a better car.

(edited)
On 7/11/2021 at 4:12 PM, Aqua said:

The first half hour was unbearable due to Joanie's hateful behavior. She only got nice after she looked at the moon.

Regarding the flat tires on the bicycle. She should never have been able to get to the cemetery on that bike. My tires are flat after not riding my bike for nine months. We're supposed to believe there would be air in them after 30 years?? Not to mention the chain and everything rusted out, etc. It would be completely unusable.

I'm quite sure Joanie and her family live in Texas. I guess we are supposed to assume Joanie used some futuristic air travel that gets you from Texas to New York within an hour. But odd they never showed us this, instead we saw only the high tech local Montauk train.

Unlike most on here, I like the EJ character. He's the first person on the show in a while that seems genuine and not hate-worthy. I think he's quirky but not creepy.

I supposed it's possible he is setting up to to be Sierra's son, but his living in Montauk is quite a coincidence, and considering mom and grandma's money, you'd think he'd have a better car.

I thought a bit corny to bring him in but I wondered about his relationship with his grandparents (Vics) I didn't catch he mentioned them. I hoped his character gave them some solace over the years and stability.

I thought the bike thing was silly too but knew they wanted to interject a video of Alison on it years ago.

Edited by debraran