Type keyword(s) to search

Ink Master: Grudge Match - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

That was not a good episode to start with. I was steeled for the grudge/shouty part, but Ash was ridiculous believing Alexis is somehow immoral for choosing a style she enjoys. Then Anthony loses to Josh, ick.

I hope at least the judges enjoyed their overacting.

Edited by 2727
  • Love 1

This might be more boring and pointless than Ink Master:  Redemption, if possible.

The only tattoo that I really liked was Ash's cat.  In fact, I preferred both of hers to Alexis's.  

• Love 1

Well, you guys are stronger than me because the feel-good, redemptiony vibe of this suckered me in and made me like people I could not stand (DJ Tambe, Josh Payne) and if the sense of community at Primetimer means anything, you will send a deprogrammer to my house. 

I just hate the chest-pounding drama, and liked just seeing tattoos and people being encouraged and I'm a cheeseball. Don't shun me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

They could have picked a less whiny "grudge" for the second part of the first episode and it would have made the Josh/Anthony faceoff more palatable as well. Overall I give it about a 4 of 10. Having to see Cleen again AND have him having final deciding vote in each face off was not a high point.