Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Your Turn

preeya
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, Kelda Feegle said:

How the hell does a senior doctor like Kapoor get to spend an entire 8 hours with one patient trying to reinforce his diagnostic skills?

Maybe it was his day off and it was never mentioned

Or maybe all of his patients cancelled.

5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

My thoughts on why Max is being cold to Helen. He was in the ER worrying about Helen when he should have been with his wife and lost precious (to him) time with her. And now he blames Helen for that. 

I bet it's because she left to do fundraising for something, which is why new doctor is there - Helen was probably like "hey this new doctor has a great treatment, but she needs funding for it"

Max was like "bring her in, we'll give her funding"

board was like "yo max send sharpe out on an expedition to rake in funding for this"

I think Max will push away anyone he thinks will try to go beyond 

“How are you?”

”Fine.”

”Okay, let me know if there is anything I can do.”

Right now he is compartmentalizing and doesn’t want to do anything that might make him stop and start feeling.  Being cold to her cuts her off at the pass.  I am betting that by mid season he will be crying in her arms.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

My thoughts on why Max is being cold to Helen. He was in the ER worrying about Helen when he should have been with his wife and lost precious (to him) time with her. And now he blames Helen for that. 

That's a really immature reason. He's insufferable.

On 9/29/2019 at 9:40 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Sprinkle a bit of guilt about a bit of an attraction to/with Helen on top for good measure. 

• Love 1