Ok, so I liked the writing in the episode and there were some great lines, but I have some issues:
- So... Hook hatted all the fairies? Really, Show? You made Captain Hook kill Tinkerbell? I am not ok with that. Not. Ok.
- Also not ok: Blackbeard having the Jolly. Why? If Hook traded the ship to Blackbeard, he would have 1) known Blackbeard was alive and 2) known Ariel was alive and with her prince because you know Blackbeard is the kind of swaggery pirate who'd be all, "Yeah, I'm alive, jackass... that little mermaid saved me in exchange for info on her prince." And then all the glorious "I'm so sorry, Ariel. I swear on Emma Swan" angst of last year would be, in fact, pointless. The only way this is ok is if Hook traded it to someone else and Blackbeard stole it from them.
- "I should know better than to trust blondes." Actually, Regina, the last time someone did the ol' switcheroo and handed you morons a purse with the magical item gone, he had black hair. And "villian" tho he was, he turned around out of guilt to bring it back and help, but Little Miss Pure of Heart did no such thing and un-apologetically kept looking for her sister.
- So the ice wall is just getting around to forming in the water now? What did you do back in White Out, Hook? Walk like 10 feet and go "Yup, Giant Ice Wall must go around the whole town." Shouldn't you, as a sailor, have at least checked the water??
- True Love's Kiss breaks any curse? So why don't Snow and Charming kiss, or Emma kiss Henry, or Regina kiss Henry? Wouldn't that break the Shattered Sight curse?
- Why doesn't Rumple hat the Snow Queen? Or distract her while Hook hats her? Problem solved.
- So I'm supposed to believe that Arendelle - which is in a different realm - unfroze, but Marian is still a momsicle?
I just can't anymore with this show and logic. Or continuity. Or common sense.