So now we are done.
I'm going to need a minute to find my bearings post emotional rollercoaster so this may sound unhinged.
- Being the semi adults that they are, Nancy and Jonathan could have gotten their own place. Just saying.
- My heart broke for El when she was reading that letter. So much.
- I am very willing to believe that Hopper is alive in a Russian prison. I don't think I want to do this show without David Harbour. By what exit did they sneak him out? Does the evil eye lead to Russia?
- Oh, Max.
- Other favourite moment, when the Demogorgon picked up the walkie and wailed into it.
- Skipped the musical number because it wasn't necessary. JUST SAY THE DAMN CODE! How much time did they waste with that anyway? I was happy to see Suzie was real, for like ten seconds.
- Loved this season, even though the first few episodes felt annoying and not in line with the previous seasons.
-So much love this season for the Steve/Robin dynamic, Alexei, mad adventures involving a Cadillac, and for bringing the 80's to life. Bring on season 4.