I finally got a chance to watch this and this, this is the kind of DRAMA I live for in a HoWives show! So. Much. Juicy. Fun.
Just a few random thoughts, I'm still digesting everything:
1. I usually hate Erika and Dorit's glam on trips but for some reason I'm really enjoying it in Rome. It's stupid, it's over the top, it's dramatic, it's glorious. Kyle was right, Erika looked like an accident victim in that white hat get up but she laughed along with it. And yes, Dorit is a total narcissist wanting her picture taken every 5 minutes, but I thought it was cute that she did a karate kick at Kyle when she made fun of her leather motorcycle outfit.
2. Sutton is back to being superior and snotty and haughty, ugh. Yes, Garcelle's question about money was intrusive but I feel like she would have been fine had Sutton laughed at her and said "girl, it's none of your business." Maybe getting stuck sitting next to Teddi at dinner drove Sutton over the edge.
3. Kyle cracked me up several times during the episode. Making fun of Erika and Dorit, saying Dorit was going to go home speaking English with an Italian accent, the weird sex story during drinks.
4. I thought Dorit was right to tell Kyle to stop talking over her at the reveal dinner. Yes, it was stupid to claim she liked Denise more than Kyle, but she did have the right to tell Kyle she never lets her finish. I agree with Dorit, someone help me.
5. Garcelle is so fun. Trying to order breakfast the first morning (eggs? bacon? coffee, coffee, coffee!), laughing at the price of that ridiculous Fendi coat, being gracious and apologizing to Sutton at dinner, saying in her talking head that she wanted to know the dirty details between Brandi and Denise. I would latch onto her if I were among this group.
6. Teddi is just....such a buzz kill.
7. I don't know who to believe between Denise and Brandi, I really don't. Brandi is a known liar, but I also believe she has a big mouth in general and I find it hard to believe she has the brains to make something like this up. Denise has made it known she enjoys sex and I could see her getting drunk enough to have a one night stand and regret it the next day, but with Brandi? I just don't know.
8. I like seeing the behind the scenes stuff. If Denise is constantly yelling "bravo, bravo, bravo" when she doesn't like how things are going or demanding producers cater to her or not showing up for filming, I will really lose a lot of respect for her. She had to know what she was in for when she signed up for this, it's not a new or secret show.
I can't wait for next week! And I haven't said that in a long time about this show.