Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. How did they not realize this was going to be a physical RB?
  3. Apparently it is true that Florida has no statue of limitations for murder. I thought they made that up, but no. Nevertheless, as a matter of proximate cause, a twenty-year lag time is hard to sell for this "murder." You could almost just a plausibly blame a poor diet. I didn't quite catch what Norma was planning to do with that gun, though perhaps it's a simple as Robert jokingly(?) said, offing Maxime? Why would Norma be so angry with Maxine at this point? While she may never have wanted her nefrew to marry her in the first place, Maxine seems to be one of the few people, other than Robert, who truly care of her and show her some genuine kindness. What is Robert's deal anyway, and his connection to Norma? Is he some sort of secret love child of the Delcorte family or something?
  4. Don’tcha know — it’s strategic!! Not cool, Danny.
  5. What a dull episode. The journey went absolutely nowhere.
  6. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Angie doing the Roadblock again?
  7. I remember these scenes where the chief stew collaborated/supported the chef. Some chefs would not want that type of collaboration, but I think Anthony would welcome it. I can't fault Anthony for not whipping up burgers and fries for these guests. Most chefs wouldn't consider that yacht fare, unless specifically requested. I wish Anthony would come up with a temporary menu and check with the guests when they arrive, since Fraser is obviously not going to be that helpful when it comes to going over menu planning with cheffy.
  8. Amanda needs to get over herself. Psst....No one gives a crap what you are doing in your outdoor space.
  9. Woah, look at Sunny and Bizzy in second place!
  10. So, Gizelle wanted to being Candiace to heel and instead Candiace said, I’m done. Seriously Gizelle is so vile, refuses to be real and think the show revolves around her, which is constantly confirmed by production and Andy. Now that Candiace is gone, who is her next goal to eliminate. She is an ugly person on the inside who thinks way too highly herself. She’s on a Real Housewives show but n all he seasons she’s never been real nor a wife (or a recently ex-wife for that matter )
  11. Sunny and Bizzy, the way you grabbed that clue was just a little rude.
  12. Danny took them the wrong way. Serves them right. Looking at you Amber
  13. Is it just me, that I don't hate any team yet? Or is it too soon?
  14. Bizzy loves scoring in all senses of the word. Heh.
  15. I am dusting for fingerprints! I love murder mysteries and hate meat.
  16. I literally said the exact same thing when she was helping. Not fair AT ALL. I call BS
  17. Probably, but I would have love to have eating detour. "Holy cow" HAH!
  18. It's been a long time since I've heard/seen "felt tip pens". Now I just need to bring sticky back plastic into the discussion.
  19. The different stories are annoying. Too bad there's no recordings. What about messages? It doesn't make sense for Cam to suddenly reveal Clare had a bf all these months later. Then why would he continue??? Sounds like a complete lie so there goes his credibility. Now I don't believe anything he says. & Now Lauren's saying Orion applied to highlight his community & she was his "consolation prize." That makes no sense. If that was the case, he got what he wanted & could've dropped out before the wedding. Again. If that was true, why continue???? Do these people not hear the ridiculousness coming out of their mouths?!! 🤨 ZERO FOLLOW-UP to these claims! RIDICULOUS!
  20. How did Danny wind up having to sacrifice the majority of his portion of the budget instead of everyone having to take some of their stuff off the bill – was it really just because he was the last at the register? On the other team, Rasika disproportionately sacrificing had a stated reason – she has immunity – but if there was one for him, I didn’t hear/see it (I was distracted at the time, but everyone else in the Live Chat thread was pissed too, so I don’t think there was one). Of course, budget didn’t make him over-season his tahini, but thankfully a couple of others on his team screwed up far more than that; they were clearly the losing team, but he wasn't in danger of going home. I cringed when Charly started cooking his fish so ridiculously early, so no surprise it was hella overcooked. I’m sad to see him go, but he seemed a clear choice since it wasn’t just that he destroyed the fish, he didn’t get enough spice in the pikliz, either, when he knew the heat's what makes the dish. Nice for Dan to get a win on a challenge that is a local favorite of his. I wasn’t all that excited just looking at it, but I appreciated hearing from the diner who said she normally doesn’t even bother with the relish tray because it’s boring, but his was special. I liked the QF challenge. At least Charly won that, with a dish inspired by his mom, sweet after him saying he thinks a lot about wishing he could tell her all he’s grown up to do since her death. Also, I love W. Kamau Bell, and laughed at him knowing those were fight muscles, not gym muscles, on Manny.
  21. Some people - like me! - turn bright red and get drenched with sweat just stepping outside. I always looked dreadful, but it never had a thing to do with how fit I was.
  22. I feel like I've seen this before -- and it looks like fun!
  23. Doing the puzzle for other teams should not be allowed. That's ridiculous.
  1. Load more activity