Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi everyone, please remember that the forum-wide spoiler policy applies. Any speculation that's made based on source material as well as any comparison with the source material is considered a spoiler and should be spoiler-tagged or taken to a separate thread. Thank you and happy posting.
  3. I wonder what the trick to the welding was. Not gonna miss the firefighters. I wonder if they live by "Those who wander are not lost"? Amber and Vinny, geeze. Stop already. Also, is knowing how to read a map that lost a skill?
  4. Oh damn. I felt bad for Jupiter when he turned out to be innocent and actually a really nice guy. I have really mixed feelings about how the show is treating the blindness. It's basically saying that independence is stupid and that Tess should not bother to learn how to do anything without Sunny. It's kind of like they're trying to have the blindness as a hook but write her as a sighted person. I thought it was a bit creepy that SUnny bought Tess the same jumper she herself was wearing.
  5. Ugh! Dammit Hunter why did you have to fuck up like that!? This season sucks.
  6. I really liked these episodes. The show is better with ghosts actively participating! I have been losing interest but this finale made me really hope for a renewal, even though it seems they set it up to also work as a series ending. I would not have guessed that Duncan would be the first to find out about nell's secret and I also would not have guessed that he'd be nicer as a ghost than as a living person. His desire to help nell get a job came out of newhere.
  7. I'm glad Tiffany didn't go home, either, and that she still has her idol. But now I'm super nervous for her. She said tonight she was going to play it to get rid of it, but didn't, and now people might be willing to just call her bluff and write her name down. They can split the vote if needed, but everyone but Venus, Liz, and Q were part of that plan tonight before it all changed. This season ranks low for me as I mentioned above. I guess in thinking about it it's better than S43 and 41, though I don't know if it surpasses 44 and 45 for me. And I can't even say I liked those seasons that much, but they were good for the new era I guess. So 46 will probably end up in the middle when it's all said and done. But it is a chaotic mess that makes me wonder what's going to happen next. I find the cast kind of meh overall, but how they all pretty much consider themselves the greatest gamers to ever game this game is low-key hilarious, since some of them lack the self-awareness of how terrible they really are (Venus, Liz), one just threw in the towel when he realized he wasn't in control anymore (Q), some are battling for resume moves (Maria, Kenzie), Ben's just kind of there like a polite tourist, and you got Charlie and Tiffany in the middle who I actually think are playing pretty well, but I'm intrigued where they stand and what their next moves are. I'm kind of impressed with Charlie, I think he comes across as very non-threatening, but he's managed to keep a cool head when he's in trouble, and it seems like heis a middle man for a lot of people. Watching tonight I feel like he's got a much better grasp on the game than I thought. And I did enjoy the little smiles he was giving Hunter during the IC when Hunter was struggling. And I don't really want another TC dominated by Q being a sourpuss, but I am glad he didn't get his way last week of having them vote him off (Kenzie's right that if he wants to leave just leave) and that no one was taking him seriously this week and giving it right back to him when he tried changing the narrative of events. But the past 2 TC have definitely been something I wasn't expecting, so there's that. So I guess I can't call this season boring.
  8. Thanks for the update on the Whites. It was coming back to me in bits and pieces. 😃
  9. My spouse said that! We were also ready with Pony Express, Titanic, the Orient Express, bullet trains and the Orphan Train. 🤣
  10. Is anyone keeping track of people thru out the seasons that got voted out with an idol in there pocket?
  11. I’ll Venmo anybody here 27 cents if you can explain the fucking plot. Here’s my take: this whole series was a great argument for the patriarchy. Now: go! & watch the real thing: Rosemary’s Baby. Mia Farrow’s terrific, and Oscar-winner Ruth Gordon is a creepy hoot. And the movie’s punchline (“He has his Father’s eyes”) is..a gut-punch. Let’s do this again next year!!🤣 Christ I need a drink.
  12. Maybe Pryce will get killed off in the finale.
  13. It was not a jigsaw puzzle. It was a puzzle that had tiles with perfectly straight sides. Which means you can't easily see where the corners of the puzzle are. Also you could have had the pieces in the wrong direction. Something that also doesn't happen with a jigsaw puzzle. Of course a lot of the teams made it much harder than it needed to be, but they were exhausted from the heat. It's probably not as easy as it seems from your comfy couch. I think that was very overblown. That was a bad season, but nobody in charge was afraid that that would lead to a cancellation. TAR had bad seasons before. It would need to have real low viewer numbers to get cancelled and that season didn't.
  14. I'm Free the Viewers from having to watch these two.
  15. Kaleena is as sour as Michelle is likeable! I hope Kaleena gets booted again. Preferably when there’s no now LCK so I don’t have love with the promise of her gone only to have her come back like a whack a mole. They cast for less drama these days so she stands out as being comparatively unpleasant. I like Rasika but am especially fond of Michelle so am very relieved she survived!
  16. I liked it, too. Although I wonder why d’arcy keeps bringing up that kiss.
  17. I was not a fan of the beginning of the season at all. There was way too much focus on the one tribe, and then there was the whole Bhanu. I was not one of the one million hearts he won. But now I'm kind of into it. It's become one hell of a mess, and I'm actually finding these people pretty entertaining in their messiness. Is it a great season for strategy? At this point, not so much. But like I said, I'm into it. Q and Liz can go next. I'm so glad Tiff didn't go home. That would not rock. Speaking of which, I can see how he might be polarizing (I already saw a post of someone who isn't a fan), but I actually found Ben kind of endearing during the challenge when he was cheering everyone on. I wonder if anyone will think to break up Charlie and Maria anytime soon. Using his joke, it looks like Hunter did become the hunted.
  18. Premiere date: April 25, 2024
  19. Ohh, that confused me. So, the original Harry killed the town doctor.
  20. I wonder if it’s hard now because of some of the contracts the others have with the Food Network! I’m surprised they got Stephanie and Marcel. I wonder if the more permanent players on FN like Eric, Brooke, Antonia, Michael V would be out of bounds.
  21. I don't know if I'm FREE AMBER or FREE VINCENT. But they both need to be freed and far away from each other. They're both awful.
  22. That's just sand. Real flith you largely don't see. The ocean basically looks some shade of brown everywhere outside of some tropical islands. You should see the water off europe's atlantic coast. Cameras on the car. We had that in the previous covid seasons as well, when they were in two-seater cars. Btw. I'm pretty sure this is a fakeout. They seem to have caught "their mistake" (looked like the crews mistake to me) right away and probably doubled back and got them.
  23. I’ve had people get downright rude with me, when I hadn’t intended to offend anyone, or they twisted something I said. That happened a couple of times, years ago. I’ve had my feelings hurt a lot, at times. When it happened the first time, it was four months after I’d been in the hospital, when I was suicidal, and I was still very delicate. I got out of jury duty for that reason, too, the same month. If I disagree with someone, it doesn’t mean that I hate them. I have strong social anxiety, so I’ve taken it that way before, but I try not to. it’s easier for me to not take offense, when I think someone is insulting me, in a way that would hurt them. My sister used to do that.
  24. Friday night shows needs be very successful for a Friday show. S.W.A.T keeps coming back from the dead. I don't even think it's a CBS show. I think it's a Sony production. SHMT was in house, but still didn't have the ratings to survive another season. Blue Bloods is finally coming to an end after however many seasons.
  25. It's a television though. Your general audience doesn't know what happened in the book or history. You're not making a show for the people who know that. And I actually know that. They didn't stick the landing. In the real history that we do know, the Tokagawa Shogonate lasted quite a long time. You'd think the show might indicate that in some way. Toranaga wasn't just the guy who won this time around. They buried the lede on how total this victory was.
  26. Possibly. I didn't really understand much of anything in the episode. It seemed like a Mad Libs-style finale where the writers had a vague idea of what they wanted, then just filled in the blanks with random words picked out of a hat. That's how we ended up with a double incest monster baby.
  1. Load more activity