Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm confused by this (and another one or two statements other like this). He was on the bottom, wasn't he, for his potato chip encrusted fish? What impressed you?
  3. Chef Penny has worked for LVP at Pump and TomTom. On reddit, some claim that they saw/heard gossip with regard to Chef Penny undermining Katie and Ariana by trademarking “Something About Her” behind their backs. But I couldn’t find anything about this while googling.
  4. I thought Jadis would mention where in her room the dossier is. It's still an incriminating file, so it can't be sitting around just willy nilly. Maybe the search for it will be a plot point, but she wasn't on her dying breath, so the lack of specification stood out.
  5. I would have to go back but since the pair also had the heavier combat armor on I will just head canon that off screen they made a quick stop to get the battle gear out of the trunk of the car. So on screen we would only see the action of a car moving at full speed
  6. Shocked they picked the beach. Agree kids are short timers there. I would have picker the beach too. Hope hubby said it kiddingly that he told them all a year, but really was planning forever. If not, that's crappy.
  7. I have a meningioma but it is calcified. I can understand the need to operate, I guess it is just one of those "right now" things that the show loves so much that annoys me. But the creativity ib=n the writers room is limited to super drama, I should expect
  8. Today
  9. I agree. I would have chosen house #2, for the space, and that hot tub. The husband has no where to work, the wife doesn't have what she need either, so I'm guessing there's a workspace rental close by, and that's why they wanted something where the kids can walk to school from the house. I bet the kids wil come back to the U.S. for college, and I don't like that the father or stepfather lied about coming back to the U.S.. He's never intending to leave New Zealand, so if the wife wants to come back to the U.S it will be alone, or to rejoin the kids when they leave. I think that was why she kept talking about the company's investors being nervous about her moving out of the U.S. I think he's fooling himself, if he thinks the kids are staying in New Zealand forever.
  10. She did. That's how she knew she was in Big Bear, and she knew the Toms were there as well. She was suspicious of something going on, on top of the previous suspicious behavior during filming. She said so in interviews, and possibly during last season's reunion. They must have had.
  11. Yes, but they went to Big Bear at the end of January, a lot later than Thanksgiving. It's quite possible Jo didn't know that Sandoval was with Rachel back then.
  12. I'm so sorry for your loss @Salacious Kitty
  13. I think what was surprising is that she didn't just leave Ormewood but left their children as well. The note said they were at the neighbor's house. If she were just going to leave him, as in divorcing him, I suspect she would have asked him to leave the house.
  14. I don't think Soo is an alternate. Since this show lives on streaming, they could have easily waited until the third week to start it. I suspect Soo was the plan all the long to do something different and it's why I expect him to show up in week 5 or 6--just to see the chefs go "who's that?"
  15. I always like when friends try to do that. On Sex and the City Charlotte, Samantha and Carrie tried to keep the secret that Samantha had cancer from Miranda because they didn't want to ruin her wedding.
  16. How can they open so many offices, so quickly, all over the world, and claim that they hire only the most talented agents?
  17. I didn't really agree with his take there. Putting them into two groups who had to work together basically gave them the impression they'd be presenting competing tasting menus. Usually in tasting menus, the courses are small and that's what they gave them. The whole experience isn't something they normally think about when working on their own. I believe an Iron Chef episode had "hops" as a secret ingredient. I know I've seen it once before. I ate at the Driftless Cafe this summer so it was exciting to see the chef/owner at the table.
  18. That is an infuriating episode. I hate that Phil sides with the parents' on this one. They were literally letting their child die. And it turns out this wasn't the first child they let die. I don't care what religion they are I can't believe their God wants them to let their children die instead of getting them help. Logan was right and yes Ben had the best line. Also, a child shouldn't have to ask her mother why she couldn't have a doctor like her friend.
  19. It certainly seems as if David was shown the door. If he was sick or had some type of personal or family emergency that would have made it impossible for him to participate in LCK, I think something would have been mentioned. Then, to have him say, "I wasn't allowed to participate" on his Insta doesn't give the impression that it was his choice. We've seen many assholes on Top Chef over the years and we've seen their antics play out on screen. Only one contestant was ever asked to leave; Cliff Crooks in Season 2. Even then, they showed us what he did on camera. For whatever reason David wasn't allowed to compete in LCK, I don't think it was because of anything we were shown on screen. JMO, of course. I think the reason will eventually come out. It's a pretty big unanswered question. Some entertainment reporter is out there sniffing around, I'm sure. As for the LCK challenge: Really Valentine, corn puree again? Why risk it when no one was happy with it in the main challenge? Also, a seafood boil has actual corn in it, usually still on the cob. While I don't think it needed to be served that way, just incorporate corn kernels into the dish. We'll have to see if Soo has five wins in him, to make it to the mothership.
  20. I think Emily is still pissed over last week's Afterparty where Keisha clearly brought her husband on to support her in finding fault with all of the women. And I really don't blame Emily. I don't think that should be Keisha's role here. She should remain neutral to the couples. She is not on one of those "dirt dishing" episodes where the moderators get to voice their own opinions. She should be facilitating and asking pointed questions of the cast and that's IT. It feels to me like Keisha has been trying to trap Emily into admitting stuff when perhaps she should just be listening and getting their sides of the situation. It feels to me like Keisha herself is trying to manipulate Emily to look bad. I have actually heard enough from Emily's mouth in other places to have reason to doubt that she should look that bad. Emily is saying she was completely honest and above board about what she did with the Aussie in talking heads that were never aired, and that it happened after she and Brennan had already agreed that they were going nowhere and coasting along until decision day. In light of that, who is manipulating who here to look bad? To me it looks like the show and Keisha herself are trying to do that and in this case I would say that Emily is definitely on the victim end of that.
  21. With Mergatory on the horizon, a Tracker post will be coming soon.
  22. So do I. The other guy seemed more likely to be the murderer at first. I love how the Feds didn't want anyone know the victim was dead. If that was the case they should have gotten to Greevey and Logan sooner. I love Greevey telling Logan to stay to see if the second victim came back to life. Yeah, that lawyer was definitely racist. He was the same as the first fanatic lawyer and his client. Hopefully the guard got it knocked out of it. It's definitely my top five from season one. Some days it's my favorite, other days it's Life Choice, or Sonata for a Solo Organ.
  23. You all must check out drunkdrawn’s Zack portrait.
  24. I watched this five years ago, and just watched it again, in a watch party with a large group of people. It was fun. I kind of like that they were all dicks.
  25. I’ve been watching Selling Sunset. There’s a real estate agent who presents herself exactly like Erika. Long, platinum blonde hair, which she wears in crazy, over-the-top styles, huge lips, expensive hooker outfits, six-inch stilettos. I imagine that if I visited Los Angeles, I would see dozens of these Barbies. The real estate agent is much warmer, much more interesting, and she works very hard.
  1. Load more activity