Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. To be honest, I miss the wacky rescues. This season had the cruise ship and not much else.
  3. Where are you going? Do you have a rain jacket? Phone/device chargers? Adapter for electricity (because the world can't agree on electricity -- I have so many adapters!)? Hairbrush or comb?
  4. Anyone else notice how short these episodes are? Only 34 minutes of actual show, probably less with the credit sequence. That may be a good thing. Anyway, I've actually been enjoying these last few episodes. Yes, they are terribly written and acted, but I find them entertaining for some reason.
  5. A quick "look at the colors of the wheels" as you're leaving the challenge is vastly different from, "hey, sit over there and rest while I do your challenge for you." Or what @Netfoot said.
  6. Thankfully, this is true, and exacerbated in our minds by the out-of-order release. Hopefully we will see less of this in subsequent seasons. No, I am describing a team that has all the required skills to be sitting on an island somewhere shit-talking their fellows. What I'd prefer is a team that has the required skills for racing around the world. I my be wrong but I think Danny spent the last decade dreaming about getting his face on camera. I don't think you could or should necessarily ban the utterance of a friendly, helpful word now and again. But the "You just lie here and take a nap while I do your challenge for you!" type of type of alliance ruins the show for viewers who think that The Amazing Race is the best "reality show" ever devised and that Survivor is the worst. LOL! Are you seeing anyone? Maybe we could have coffee.....
  7. Two for me, one of which I know nothing about the category. If I had been a Friday contestant, I would have bet 0 on comic book characters, yet, whoo-hooo, I got it. I also got CT, which was an asterisk.
  8. To be honest, I've never been a fan of reality shows. But at one time I really liked it. It's very interesting to watch how people start to behave in different situations when they don't realize that it's a production. It brings a bit of spontaneity and real humor.
  9. Today
  10. Laurie's boyfriend was doing harder drugs too, that's why Laurie eventually broke up with him.
  11. The writers beggared belief in similar fashion during Picard Season 3, when the ship's sensors -- which even in Kirk's time could single out a lone heartbeat in a particular section of the ship -- failed to detect a rotting human corpse inside a crewman's closet. I liked Jellico. He got the job done.
  12. She does. And it's suspicious she didn't say what the boyfriend does for a living. She was also saying until recently that it was nothing serious. I guess now there is a kid in the mix...
  13. I also have to add that Kyle was nice to offer Carl another job at Loverboy. And Amanda was finally bitching less.
  14. I don't think this speculation is truly spoilery, but wanted to err on the safe side from putting it elsewhere. I have seen it suggested in other forums that having a ringer come barnstorming out of LCK seems like a reference to Kristen and would obviously be even moreso should he win. I hope that TC would not resort to such an obvious attempt at a planned narrative but given the overall mediocrity of this James Beard-nominee heavy crowd, it's hard to shake. It would be one way to make sure the first post-Padma season clearly has put Padma in the rearview mirror by making it so much about Kristen and her history. (On a side note... I'm starting to wonder what the value of a Beard Award or nomination is anymore. Perhaps they give out too many.)
  15. Gizelle is going to be more arrogant because she thinks she pushed Candiace out, something that she was trying to do for some time.
  16. Last Chance Kitchen has its own thread, here. All other spoilers should be discussed in this thread.
  17. It was obvious that Bravo wanted only Candiace to take responsibility because Andy Cohen asked her specifically at the reunion. So, she was forced to leave, or she was fired.
  18. The interactions are forced because most of the cast members are not friends anymore, or work for Lisa, or live near Lisa's restaurants. The Toms miraculously appeared at TomTom after a long time for a storyline, and then Lala showed up at exactly the same time to ask Lisa if she could have the party at her home. Then they were all dragged at the premiere of TomTom's brunch. Nobody lives in the general area, so they would never normally eat at the restaurant. This happened already several times this season- the forced events at TomTom or Sur. As for Sandoval, what a narcissist in the scene where he was posturing with the knife/knife holder on his leg. The song he sang (Superstar) dropped on the day Ariana found Raquel's video in his phone (March 2023), so I'm sure nobody knew it happened. So he tried to promote it again on the show.
  19. Interesting opening segment on Ozempic, now the downsides come to light. Bill thinks it's scandalous that NPR All Things Considered has only Democrats in editorial positions. Why does he single out NPR? Does he think Fox News has any liberal Democrats? And Fox News has a much greater footprint than NPR. He also doesn't like that NPR has different internal groups. So do many other large employers, like they have separate employee groups around gender and ethnicity, because they are looking for people of similar backgrounds, dealing with a similar work culture. At least Meacham tried to bring some reality instead of going along with Bill's war on woke again, there's no equivalence between the far right and the far left. The far right welcomes "Trumpistan." Bills says the Palestinian protesters who tried to block bridges are for terrorists. Jane Ferguson said they are for cease fire. That made Bill put up his sour puss. He won't have that, over 30k civilians killed in Gaza but Israel is defending itself and killing terrorists.🤢 Bill keeps saying Trump is a threat to democracy but he wants to give equal time to highlighting what he considers the excesses of the left as well as MAGA. He really sore that college students groaned at his jokes.
  20. How refreshing to hear she's getting some real help. I am surprised though. J&A's antics during the onset of the pandemic would have me guessing they'd be the last of the Duggar 19 to seek mainstream mental health help.
  21. Soliciting endorsements, and probably some personal purchases. The house looked very untidy through the years per the Bravo clips, so the current condition is not surprising. Scheana said that it was always like this.
  22. Yes. The interest rates were changing (they were going up) every few months for some time.
  23. James pretends he was never (verbally) abusive, but there are reruns of the show on Bravo constantly, and we can see him raging for years. On the show. I suspect he is worse off the show. It's the same with Lala. She was horrible, but I suspect that she can control herself now because of therapy, and because she realized it was not a good look. Lala is an attractive woman, but I think she looked better before her plastic surgery and fillers. A natural beauty. They are all bad, but Scheana's singing is as bad.
  1. Load more activity