Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Does anyone know if/how these agents (i.e. those who specialize in luxury properties) will be affected by the recent ruling re: the 6% commission, etc.?
  3. I was basing my question on the post I quoted. The original quote was behind a spoiler tag since it was in the general thread, not the individual episode:
  4. It is probably a toss up. ToC is filmed long before airing too. No way to know which was actually filmed first.
  5. Nooooooooo! Of course! That’s the one role everyone remembers, the harass drill sergeant with a heart that came out at the very end. “Get the hell out of here.” 😭😭😭😭😭😭 One also shouldn’t forget Fiddler in Roots! I loved how at first it’s easy to dismiss him as an Uncle Tom trope until you realize he’s doing what he has to do to stay alive…and even despite all that he still helps Kunta try to escape.
  6. I personally don't buy anything out of Cam's mouth and I'm on record here speculating that he over-dramatized his heart issue and milked it for all it was worth just to avoid being on the show. Emily struggles with expressing herself on camera especially when her buttons are pressed or she would have articulated that better, but I knew where she was coming from with that. I am frankly shocked that more people didn't see through Cam's ploy there. My father had heart procedures and eventually a triple bypass and I was the only person assisting him at that time so I am well aware of what a procedure can do to someone, but how many weeks ago was Cam's procedure even if we counted the actual weeks from the marriages to the procedure to decision day, etc.? My father was already in his 80s when he had his work done and he would have been able to appear on the show after all those weeks, I am very sure of that. Keisha had to know that anything she got out of Emily would only make her look bad. She took advantage of people's willingness to believe that Cam wouldn't stretch the truth about something like that. He comes off so "sincere" but I am personally not buying it. YMMV.
  7. I like seeing cute dogs. No, I don't want to see her lick her butt. I love her little face. I love her little sweaters. I loved seeing her woof at the bottle of evil spirits. I even just loved when she was laying there and Will was absent-mindedly petting her. Dogs make me happy. Sometimes -- often? -- dogs are just gimmicks in shows/movies. If she is here, I don't care. Like I said, seeing her is always a bright spot.
  8. The Dollar General Store now sells several brands of deodorant that has no aluminum for at least half that price.
  9. I mea she and Ahsoka took down way more without really breaking a sweat. I'll admit I laughed a little when the three of them were all trying to threaten her to leave because they'd handled much worse. Hahahaha. I gotta admit, I love her, "Let's play" in the clip. And it just shows how much she was holding back with the three of them. I mean, they were good but against Ventress but still.
  10. Raja

S07.E03: Capsized

To be fair, knowing about guns might just mean she knows that she would not be shooting a sniper's rifle but something more like an extremely short barreled smooth bore shotgun. Not something designed for accuracy at range but just to put a flare into the air.
  11. *snort* My mind immediately goes to the Barbie movie’s brewski beers (the horror) and mojo dojo casa houses.
  12. Victoria played the organ last season when they had to get a critter out of a church organ and she turned out to be a member of the congregation or something like that.
  13. $13 for deodorant but The Waifs wear rags and shoes that don’t fit. Crap like this is why I hate Jill. 😡
  14. The writing on this show is not great. It's got a talented cast that manages to make the characters likable and endearing, but a lot of the writing is subpar.
  15. Louis Gossett Jr., 1st Black man to win supporting actor Oscar, dies at 87
  16. I didn't watch Nashville and I almost didn't watch Denver so it's not THAT much of an addiction. The only reason I watched this season is because I was curious about Denver and didn't have that much going on TV-wise and otherwise. That will probably not be the situation next season and I'm beyond disgusted with the show at this point. Just looking at the faces of those people above I seriously doubt the show is going back to matching them for love. Most of them look like divas, immature babies and famewhores. You know I felt like something changed around the latter part of the pandemic when they canceled "couples cam" and ditched Jamie O. from Afterparty. I think the show decided it didn't give a crap about the genuine couples anymore and went strictly for drama and fake producer manipulation.
  17. So yesterday I was on Facebook and one of the post was something like “ my old house” where people post pictures of how they decorate an older home. One lady said she moved her bedroom into the ‘ upstairs attic’. I was a good girl and did NOT ask her how she decorated the ‘ downstairs attic’. Y’all were the only ones that would understand why it made me giggle. It was not Jill.. she did not have anything on the walls nor did she have 15 lamps in the room.
  18. That’s what I’m thinking. Then don’t put anything on the pits. Carry baby wipes to freshen up.
  19. Yea, I was shocked she would just leave the kids. Although, I think they've been suggesting she has depression so that might explain it.
  20. iMonrey

S07.E03: Capsized

Yeah, I thought it was strange when she handed the flare gun over to the ship's purser. She's a cop! If anyone there should know how to fire a gun it's her! You know what was really stupid? The kid saying "I'm not supposed to go with strangers." First of all, how old was this kid, 10? He's not three. He knows the boat's sinking, he's not just going to sit there and wait for mommy and daddy to come get him or refuse help because he doesn't know who Bobby is. That's a chronic problem with TV shows, they seldom know how to write children realistically. I've enjoyed most of the big disaster premiers like the earthquake, and the tsunami was especially well done. This, however, was such a blatant rip-off of The Poseidon Adventure that they even re-created the famous scene where the guy falls into the skylight. Which they actually referenced with a clip when Athena had her session with the therapist. Hell, I'm surprised the cruise ship wasn't named the S.S. Poseidon. I kept expecting Ernest Borgnine and Stella Stevens to round the corner at any moment. Yes, this show is known for its campiness and even the occasional homage to movies and other TV shows. But this? Was a step too far IMO. It'd be like if Hen was forced to drive a bus 55 mph to keep a bomb from exploding, right after talking about Speed with her co-workers. Too far, show. Too far.
  21. c'mon, you know you'll watch it as will I! It's like an addiction we can't seem to get away from. Maybe they've finally learned and are matching them for love. ha. that ship has sailed long ago.
  22. 5,642 steps yesterday. Long dentist appt today, plus drive time will probably lose 5 hours of walking time. It is what it is, I'll make up for it tomorrow! I think I'll be painting a lot!
  23. Ugh, they look like another group of train wrecks and fakers to me. I'm again thinking about sitting next season out. I didn't watch Nashville and I'm almost regretting watching Denver.
  24. But Emily questioned/downplayed/mocked Cam's heart condition. Keisha reacting to that and questioning her was not victimizing her in my opinion.
  1. Load more activity