Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Schwartz will most probably never be able to buy a house. Maybe a condo. The women seem to get endorsements, commercials (Katie and Scheana have one for Chili's Espresso Martini right now), etc. Well, he has the show which won't last for too long, and guest spots on a couple of more. The lounge is not making any money yet, and 60 to 70% of restaurants close within 3 years. Nobody can accuse Scheana of being sophisticated.
  3. I'm flying international tomorrow. This is my checklist. My travelling companion is handling the tickets. Have I forgotten anything? 8 t-shirts 3 Long sleeve shirts 4 trousers 8 boxers 8 socks 1 sleep shirt 1 pjs Tooth brush Deodorant Razor
  4. Today
  5. There was a period where I watched a lot of Tiny House Hunters, and in most couples, there was one part who was way more into the tiny house concept than the other (usually the one going ga-ga over a compost toilet). I'm reminded of that with Danny and Angie. Yeah, she's out there and competing, but I don't think she's spent the last decade dreaming about being on the Amazing Race. I also wanted a follow-up show, revisiting after 6 months to see which couples were still together, because for a lot of them it seemed a tiny house was only going to bring them together physically. I'm reminded of that with Amber and Vinnie... although tonight seemed better. I do figure Vinnie was off camera fuming while Amber helped with the puzzle. I guess I'm not so bothered by the alliance and cooperation because I link this game with Survivor. Obviously it's a much more physical game, but I think there's room for a team that's not as physically strong or fast as others to leverage their social powers. I do feel bad for the teams behind and outside the alliance (the boyfriends and the bros don't seem to need any help). And the thing to remember is only one team can cross the finish line. Tonight's help on the puzzle did seem excessive; last week, a quick "look at the colors of the wheels" was enough help. I appreciated that Rod's head stuck out of his bubble.
  6. I said the same thing, so I say yes. But Harlequin was not the name of the character, so I don’t think so. I was really hoping Marko would do a Vanna-like arm sweep of the podium during his introduction. You’re welcome, Sunshine.
  7. I'm not outraged by any GH omissions - saving all my ire for the lack of Colleen Zenk in Guest. She alone was more entertaining than anything on GH last year and I don't even like Y&R. Seeing Neighbours among the US soaps is kind of a hoot though. Wonder if Guy Pearce shows up? My guess is he will be busy. And Van Dyke will almost certainly win.
  8. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8724-take-my-tumor/
  9. Q is delusional but in an amusing way. At his worst, he's not screaming for God to take him out of the game. Bhanu was torture to watch and listen to.
  10. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8723-24-in-24-last-chef-standing/
  11. With this new Russian based spinoff, (super interesting idea), I wonder if we will see all the things from FAM but from the Russian angle. If so, we might get to see young Danielle, Ed and company in cameos.
  12. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8722-baby-reindeer/
  13. I knew it immediately that Callie from Idaho would choose House #3 despite all of the things she said she disliked about it because it was two minutes away from her parents. She came across as the type that was going to constantly pawn her daughter off on her parents. How big of a truck did she have that she went on and on about a three-car garage even though she would be the only person living there that had a vehicle? (Did the ex-husband have it in legal writing that she couldn't mention their daughter's name on television or something? It came across so stilted and awkward how she would constantly reference "my daughter" and even stranger still when her sister would say "your daughter" considering you'd think you would just naturally say "my niece" if not kiddo's actual name?)
  14. This episode made me hate Elias more than I already did. His selfish behavior destroyed his entire family. I think all charges against Elias and Hetty were dropped when they died. According to Wikipedia this episode was the second highest rated show of the season after the premiere.
  15. It certainly was a fast edit. At the start they kept lingering on some guy who looked familiar. (I kept thinking, is that Bradley Cooper?? No... Then I remembered who it was - Nico Tortellini! I thought. Tortorella, rather.) I had to stop and rewind many times as there where things that flashed by so fast. Amanda, who really needs someone to step in and remove the burgundy shades from her lipstick collection, and who is still one of my favorites of the season had a really passionate reaction to one lipsync, but I can no longer remember whose it was. There were so many moments I thought, did I see that? Was Saphira actually wearing vampire teeth in the final number? And where did it go? She could have done a whole vampire reveal. Didn't even notice any absence of Plain Jane after she got the heave-ho, but $25K (same as the runner up) is nice, I would think. But I saw her in a white sparkly bodysuit outfit, sitting with the rest of the queens, and snapping her fingers in appreciation in time with the beat all through the final lipsync, so she can't have left the building. I'm quite pleased Nymphia won the season and was awarded for her fashion sense and versatility, and vulnerability, in the end. I thought Saphira had it in the bag, as Ru seemed so transfixed with her, and her opening number with the opera start was amazing (maybe that's when Amanda went off). So many young women in the audience. It's a real switch in demographic for a finale. A very odd season. I hope to see Amanda again, with a glow-up, and considerably less harsh makeup. Am guessing the number of Amanda reaction shots in this finale was production taking notice of the viewing public's appreciation for her; ditto, a Nymphia win, which was really heartwarming. In short, Amanda!
  16. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8721-high-hopes/
  17. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here: https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8720-bodkin/
  18. Thanks for the request. Forum can be found here. https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/8719-the-contestant/
  19. Hulu documentary that premieres May 2 2024
  20. Ok confession: I'm enjoying this series way more than I thought I would! I love seeing the beautiful French landscape and Lisa is coming off way more likable than she has been with our old school VPR cast; I think she's more present with with them and her punitive meeting harkens back to those early days with Stassi and Laura Leigh lol. Marciano is the villain you love to hate and Eric is laughably delusional in his quest to be the best "manager" ever! I feel like she really does want to "curate" (I know that's the annoying buzz word lol) these guests' experiences and I'm here for it!
  1. Load more activity