Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You are very kind. I for some reason remembered him.
  3. Yes, but he’s so miserable someone has to care. My friends say I’m too kind.
  4. The show has been renamed. The other issue should be fixed as well. If it isn't, please check back.
  5. Yawn, so Jordie escaped -- oh, we never could've predicted that! Anyone surprised? Anyone? The kid who plays Connor is actually a pretty good actor. But then again, look at who he's playing against -- the idiot who thinks bawling her eyes out is acting & the fool who "acts" with his cheekbones. So yeah, hard to judge the kid's acting skill with those 2 nearby, but I still think he's OK. Connor is way better off getting far away from those 2, who would completely ignore him & offer him zero help. Even if he were to get regular therapy, think those 2 would monitor if he was actually going? Yeah, right. Chelsea would be continuing on her weepy crying binges & babbling about her oh-so-terrible past, & Adam's too busy causing trouble for everyone & just being a PITA & an asshole. Did some crazy makeup person paint Jack orange today? Kyle's pomp didn't look pointy today. Was waiting for Claire to notice that. Still trying to predict when those 2 will be married. May or June?
  6. That’s so horrible. As much as Amy and Matt might get on my nerves, I rarely have had to fast forward through their scenes, no matter how cringey. For the most part, I like Caryn and MYMAN when they’re onscreen, but when I was watching towards the end I would fast forward ZIT. First, I don’t care about ZIT’s junkyard, but when she toppled over in her little camping chair and they just laughed at her it broke my heart 😔. They didn’t even see if she was ok first. They are two nasty people 😡
  7. I understand cast shake-ups, but getting rid of an entire cast of women who got great ratings for the most part never made sense. It was a crazy move. Even if there are multiple Housewives I dislike, I wouldn't say fire all those Housewives the same season. Imo they should have put OG RHONY on pause until they got a good cast together. Instead of bringing back Leah and Eboni, maybe they could talked some former Housewives into returning and/ or brought on a friend of LuAnn's or Sonja's.
  8. Notwithstanding the fact that the complaints against Boden had some validity, or at least would in the real world, the paramedic chief is right. Boden is overprotective of his station, to the point that eventually something will go wrong and all the growling in the world won't stop the upper management (or the media) from looking into the operations. Maybe it's just me, but my first reaction to the hazardous gas coming out of the storeroom would be to block up that door with a towel while all the patients were evacuating. I wonder if Chicago Med has dedicated parking for a 40' vehicle so that the truck crew can go inside and check on their friend. I would think that CFD would have some kind of Employee Assistance Program where Gibson could get referred to treatment without prejudice and eventually return to 51. The medical aid at the biker bar had some realism to it. Those bikers, as we learned from "Mayans MC" are very particular about their kuttes.
  9. The driving dog was the best part. And Frank thinking he was tailing him. Victoria's sudden ability to play the organ came out of left field.
  10. We should be getting episode titles by Easter (so maybe Friday) per showrunner Davies in the current issue of Doctor Who Magazine
  11. To be fair, navigation was not their issue, which is how they managed to stay in the middle of the pack the first two legs. And they handled previous challenges fairly well. If they had just stuck with the cooking challenge the first time they went to it they probably would have survived. It was going back and forth that killed them, and clearly the stacking challenge was beyond their mental limitations. I never thought they'd last that long anyway but I'm kind of sorry to see them go this soon. They kind of cracked me up, they were easy-going, and I'm not really warming to any of the teams so far. After three episodes, that's not a great sign for the season.
  12. Lilah should be in a just beginning class. I wonder what the studio owner was thinking. Perhaps she picked other girls who would accept Lilah's differences or whose parents allowed filming. Lilah isn't a toddler any more although she does still look and act like one. She's adorable when she's excited about something.
  13. I loved Wolf Hall. Did you know they are filming the third book?
  14. Bernice King was raised by her mother and family who had more insight than anyone else to her father's beliefs and writings. So yes, her perspective is relevant. I do believe the guy's writings are controversial as he seems to dismiss the ongoing implications of racism in this country. Racism does have socio-economic effects.... but there also environmental, physical and mental health, etc effects that focusing on just socio-economic issues would not address. The guy might have some great ideas in his book. But just like so many cherry pick MLK's, I have a dream speech without context, the right may be cherry picking this guy's writing to promote the narrative that Black people are not owed anything. I think that's where Whoopi and Sunny were trying to go with him.
  15. I doubt anyone could. After 46 seasons they all run together. I can't imagine even the biggest, diehard fan of the show getting it right under those conditions (timer, stress, etc.). But then I don't believe these challenges are designed to be won, I believe they purposely designed to screw with the players and to amuse us. It's why I would never, ever volunteer to go on the "journey" because more likely than not it just means coming back minus your ability to vote. I don't know why this show is so hooked on robbing players of their votes but lately it's like it's their kink or something.
  16. Ariana seems to be Opportunity Queen of the lose-him-like-ya-got-him scenario.
  17. Oh, I think he was plenty afraid of her lol. She was kinda nuts to bring the machete with her for that. On the other hand though, I guess kind of a good cover for her going around to measure stuff with it if she just goes ahead and carries it around all day. I love that she's still salty. More of that and less of the casts acting all lovey dovey and shit lol.
  18. Considering how bad the ratings were, BRAVO has confirmed that everyone will be back for Season 15. But we know Andy and company have always been about saving face - and not admitting that they messed up. Look at the Leah mess. The first mistake was casting her. She should have been fired after the 1st season. Now she is suing them. Then they made it worse by casting Eboni. And instead of firing both of them, they rushed to reboot the show that nosedive the ratings.
  19. Full press release http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/03/28/hbo-original-documentary-brandy-hellville-and-the-cult-of-fast-fashion-debuts-april-9-465512/20240328hbo02/ Trailer
  20. ProudMary

MLB Thread

I hope you really did dip out on the game early because two GIDPs with the bases loaded is enough to make me want to throw something at my screen. 🤬 I don't have MLB Network. I live stream the games.
  21. Hey everybody, the GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024 Bracket has officially begun, here. Sweet 16 Round Come on over and vote! It's easy as pie and just as delicious.
  22. Didn't she get some sort of veneers that she was proudly flashing? They were so bright they glowed blue? Is that it?
  23. I also got the impression Brooke wasn’t planning on returning either.
  1. Load more activity