Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. After Roseanne was written out of the reboot they renamed the show The Connors and it has been on the air 6 years now. No reason why they couldn't have tried that with this show. Call it The Coopers and set it at least 6 months after George has died ( so the first grief has passed). I'll be honest I was one of those people who thought the idea of Young Sheldon would never work and I was wrong. So giving Lorre some credit maybe he knows what he's doing but, I just can't with Mandy and her parents if they are the main characters (with Georgie of course) with the new show.
  3. I don't answer numbers I don't recognize, but I do answer "unknown callers" because I am dealing with a number of healthcare providers who call from their cellphones when they get a free minute in their day. If I have to call them back, we usually end up playing phone tag. My secret - I don't say anything when I answer. If they are legitimate callers, they will say "Hello? Quof?" Spam callers might have my last name from a list, but never my first, so it's a good screener. Robots just disconnect.
  4. Trevor's explanation worked, but I seem to recall the neck being an integral part of canoodling back in my "active" days. However, I thought I also recalled Hettie telling either Trevor or Isaac not to do that. Anyone else recall this?
  5. The Harvey House also has private dining rooms, and might have the supper club menu for events too. A lot of their regular menu is supper club items, like the relish tray, and they look yummy.
  6. Regarding the rally RB, when Phil was describing the task, I thought the passenger would have to draw the route on a board, not piece together a puzzle. Can you imagine having to freehand trace the route after falling out of a car after a dizzying ride like that? I was so excited! But then I was disappointed when they just had to put puzzle pieces into place. Then I was so excited to see someone do the fingerprint task and I was sorely disappointed that it wasn't chosen. Then I was somewhat queasy and nauseated by the meat task, where were all the flies? Ick! Why didn't each team member memorize seven meats? That's what I would have done, even though I wouldn't have done it! I am so bored with this season. There is not one team that I am invested in. I'm sad because there were several teams last season that I really enjoyed watching. I guess you can't catch lightning in a bottle twice. Sigh.
  7. Had this been canceled last season, I would have been fine with it but it's always so frustrating for a show to figure itself out and then get canceled. It has been so enjoyable this year.
  8. Out in other soap forum world someone made a good point: shouldn't Harrison's room be considered a crime scene and blocked off? Nikki, strong minty breath on a known alcoholic is a dead giveaway. Victor. How many traps have you and Nikki set for Jordan already? None of which have worked! I don't know how Jack managed not to cuss Victor out. 🤬 Wow, Victor completely deflecting blame for Jordan back onto Jack. Dude, Jack was right. You should've either killed Jordan or turned her over to legal authorities when you had the opportunity. You Newmans assuming you're above the law and invincible has made you sitting ducks. I think whoever is writing the Connor storyline really should have done better research. They're making Adam sound like Connor has paranoid schizophrenia or something way worse than OCD. Generally I don't have a problem with the word "b!tch" but Victor used it at least twice today. It was not sitting right with me. He may not be a misogynist IMO but he hangs out in their neighborhood a lot. AYFKMWTS, Nikki? You can't even get control over your drinking so the likelihood of you finally outfoxing Jordan is nil. You Newmans are almost your own worst enemies. Summer: oh Chance, I'm afraid I'm never going to see my son again! Chance: Summer, sweetie, who is this "my son" of whom you speak? Summer: not you too! You and those mean internet people should shut up! Chance: <gulp> So, no Amber Alert issued for Harrison because it would piss off Jordan. WTAF. This storyline has plotholes big enough to fly the space shuttle through. Re the previews: Ashley has a Southern belle alter? That's hilarious! And if Nikki goes to meet Jordan without packing her fully-loaded Glock, I am done with her. 🙄
  9. A poster indicated that at least Amy should say something to them regarding dwarfism I just rewatched one and at least Caryn confessed to her friend that she always inserts herself too much and it doesn’t turn out well, so she’s learning boundaries. Too late I’d say. Yet she’s bewildered why they aren’t coming to the event? Funny her ring was suppose to be a promise ring. Chris is a good guy speaking up for his wife ,she’s had a lifetime of a guy who had to be right at all times and kept her in the dark about money and his relationship with an employee. He has a calm demeanor which is needed and pleasant to watch. Early in this show/ series way back Matt said spending time with his family is a waste of his time so he’s created his relationship with his sons.
  10. I'd forgotten about the clarity of landlines. Getting a hearing aid that captures the cell phone audio helps, but I only have a hearing aid for my "bad" ear. I frequently have to tell my middle daughter to call me back when she's at home and not walking between cell phone towers in Manhattan, but it probably wouldn't be a problem if she didn't insist on buying used, off-brand phones that fit in a small pocket and wind up falling out and getting broken.
  11. Was Danny supposed to be a superstar on par with someone like Donny Osmond? I'm not sure who to liken his past stardom to. It seemed like he called home a scrappy apartment and never really dressed or seemed like he had loads of money.
  12. I heard about this earlier. I liked her on the show and casually followed her career but didn’t buy her music. There are rumors of suicide so may she rest in peace
  13. Very sorry to read that CSI: Vegas has indeed been cancelled. 😞
  14. As so many others have said, this was just a wonderful episode with all sorts of right notes - to quote (or paraphrase because I might not have it exactly right) Steel Magnolias -"laughter through tears is my favorite emotion". Amazing work by everyone. I assumed Hetty hung herself with the cord which could have stretched it longer than it was in its original state. Since she was alone in the house while Sass, Thor, Isaac (and poor Patience) were stuck in the well, she might have found a way to conceal it under the dress before the others returned.
  15. He’s doing a really bad acting job this season. Here’s a tip. If you’re going to try to pretend to cry - maybe take a quick sniff of an onion before the cameras start rolling. I’m disgusted and fascinated at the same time.
  16. Can we get to the part where Nina gets mad and tries to get even? I'm not excited about that, but it might be easier to take than watching her be pathetic over an asshole. Her Being Pathetic Over an Asshole quota is filled with Willow! Or, gross, is she going to figure out whatever it is that Ava's up to and that's what gets her back in Sonny's good graces? Why do I speculate? I just depress myself further. (I should say, in fairness, that I have noticed improvements. Dialogue is a bit sharper, the cast seems to mix a little more instead of being islanded, logical character beats are not being ignored quite so much.)
  17. Yes, I meant Juan and Shane. I got the jobs mixed up. And Twin Boyfriends has been shorthand for Ricky and Cesar for me all season. Not only do they look alike, they are styled alike. Same hair, same beard. Five bucks says Cesar adores a minuet and a hot dog makes Ricky lose control.
  18. Yes! I’m so tired of the L&O, CSI, FBI, Tracker, Equalizer, etc….
  19. I sure hope so. It is just a wonderful, light-hearted comedy/drama with such talent and it’s on my weekly watch.
  20. Maybe ghost Hetty can wrap the cord around under her collar to hide it, even though she can't take it off?
  21. Is there any chance it could be picked up by another network or streamer?
  22. So we're supposed to hate him now? Or are they double bluffing us?
  23. Now, that’s a show with Bethenny that I would watch.
  24. Yes she is all of that and more. Investigator, advocate, counselor, legal theorist, scientist, psychologist, sharpshooter, teacher, ethicist, psychic, wine connoisseur, mother of the year, and more. She is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end. She is 32 Flavors and then some. She's a sinner, she's a saint, she does not feel ashamed. She's your Hell, she's your dream, she's nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way.. It wasn't about copyright it was about the OG Benson's look of disapproval. Because Google Image Search came up empty for "Robert Guillame flipping the bird"...
  1. Load more activity